Running For Miles | ✓

By Gemma_Grace_

Eden Rivers is the new girl, she transferred from Pennsylvania in the middle of the year, on the run from an... More

Running For Miles
Characters
Prologue
01 ➳ Meeting Lila
02 ➳ New Girl
03 ➳ My Personal Bully
04 ➳ Your Fly's Undone
05 ➳ Tater Tots
06 ➳ Emotionless Player
07 ➳ Are You Stoned?
08 ➳ Few Screws Lose
09 ➳ You're All Pathetic
10 ➳ Loneliness And Anxiety
11 ➳ It's A Drug Thing
12 ➳ Lila Fucking Hayes
13 ➳ Jump Off Of A Cliff
14 ➳ I'm Just Fucked Up
15 ➳ Drugs Are Bad
16 ➳ Rich People
17 ➳ My Old Friend Molly
18 ➳ In A Friend Way
19 ➳ Lila's Almost Doppelganger
20 ➳ As In Lakyn Westbrook?
21 ➳ Option Two
22 ➳ The Comedown
23 ➳ The Party
24 ➳ The Rooftop
25 ➳ Arden Roson
26 ➳ Sorry Dad
27 ➳ New Haven
28 ➳ Pinky Promise
29 ➳ Trauma
30 ➳ I Love You Too
31 ➳ Hard, Meaningless, Sex
32 ➳ Kian Karrington
33 ➳ I Don't Do Relationships
34 ➳ This Taste's Like Shit
35 ➳ Feelings Are Overrated
36 ➳ Eden Likes Hale?
37 ➳ Until Lila Hayes
38 ➳ Baby Steps
39 ➳ You Looked Pretty Too
40 ➳ Until Miles Hale
41 ➳ Four Different Blood Types
42 ➳ Suck Him Off
43 ➳ Enemies With Benefits
44 ➳ I Love You
45 ➳ Lila's Story
46 ➳ Beautiful Ghost
47 ➳ Boys Can Cry Too
48 ➳ He's Broken
49 ➳ That Wasnt Sex
50 ➳ Bye Mom
51 ➳ Found You
52 ➳ Bit Fuckin' Weird
53 ➳ The Kian Thing
54 ➳ Forever And Always
55 ➳ I Would Punch Hale
56 ➳ Are You Two Fucking High?
57 ➳ Forever And Ever
58 ➳ Incest
60 ➳ Truman, Kian and Blaire
61 ➳ Lakyn or Boston
62 ➳ Let's Play A Game
63 ➳ I Killed Arden Rosen
64 ➳ They Will Never Find Him
65 ➳ Get Off Me
66 ➳ Blood, Tears, And Heartbreak
67 ➳ I Deserved Hale
68 ➳ What Did You Do?
69 ➳ Beautiful and Damaged
70 ➳ It's Just Us Now
Epilogue

59 ➳ Goodbye

5.5K 152 282
By Gemma_Grace_

RUNNING

FOR MILES

"I can't believe you would be so irresponsible!" Boston ranted from the driver's side seat in his sleek black BMW.

It's approximately twelve o'clock midday and here I am listening to Boston yelling at me all because I decided not to turn up to school today. It was due to last night; I had managed to not sleep a wink as all I could do was lay in my brothers' bed as he snored for the whole night, while all I did was think about what I'm supposed to say to each of my friends tomorrow and then Hale.

Every option I had tried to think of had ended badly, not a single one had a good outcome, but how could what I am about to do have a good outcome? I'm about to hurt the ones that I love just so that they are safe, but they won't know that.

Instead, they will just hate me and will wonder why they had ever let me into their friend group. But I won't blame them, not one little bit, as if they did that to me, I wouldn't want to be friends with them either.

This is why I tried going back to sleep at six in the morning instead of getting ready to get up at around seven to get ready for my exhausting day. I made sure to text Boston and tell him that Sammy would drop me off so he wouldn't have to worry about getting me.

But that was just me trying to get rid of him so he wouldn't sit outside of out-front gate which would then result in Sammy waking me up and then me actually having to go to school and leaving me breaking up with Hale and well Lila and lake for another day, my plan was almost fool proof.

Keyword, almost.

Ten minutes ago, I was rudely awoken by loud beeping in outdrive way, you only really need one guess to who it was. Boston had nonstop been calling and texting me all morning from seven-thirty this morning till about ten minutes ago which would have been eleven fifty.

He said the only way to get him to stop was to get down there in five minutes so that's what I did, I threw on my uniform which looked slightly messy, I brushed my hair and teeth and then made my way downstairs and out to his car.

Which brings me to now.

I sighed out in reply, "How many times do I have to say 'I'm sorry'." I whined out as I slumped down into the leather passenger seat.

"You say that you are mine now and all this bullshit and you don't even do what I say anymore." Boston sneered, "What the fucks gotten into you?" he asked harshly as he stopped at a red light, "You were always so obedient and now ever since you've been here you've changed."

I won't deny I have changed, but I've changed for the better.

I used to be this stupid naive girl that just wanted someone to look after me as I was so riddled with trauma from my neglectful and drugged up mother. That's why I clung to Boston when I had first met him because he gave me attention, he gave me love and affection, sometimes the affection hurt but I still called it love because at least he wasn't leaving me as my mother had.

But now I frown upon that stupid girl, instead, I buried her the day I got on that plan and fled from the toxic love that Boston was trying to give me. Dayton Lakes has shown me how to be my own person. Dayton Lakes has thrown heaps of tough obstacles at me but the reward was worth it.

The reward being my two best friends, Lila Hayes and Lakyn Westbrook. Never in a million years did I ever think that I would have been able to have such good friends, they've both shown me how to be strong, how to not take everyone's shit yet still be nice to people.

I will forever be thankful for those two.

But then there's Hale, my boyfriend. He's shown me so many things alone that I never thought I would have been shown, he's cared for me, he's shown me what real love is supposed to feel like, he's shown me that I am my own person and that my thoughts and feelings are equally valid in the relationship.

I love him, so much, and I'm not ready to throw that away.

"I'm sorry." I stated when I really wasn't, "I'm yours and only yours now, you have nothing to worry about." I said as a tear welled up in my eye.

Boston cracked a smile from beside me, "Good Darling." but then it faded almost instantly, "You've still got to get rid of those little friends of yours." he stated as he pulled into the academy gates and followed the road down towards the parking lot, "Otherwise I will."

"That won't be necessary, I will do it." I stated firmly as we drove past Lakyn's car first, then Lila's, and last Hale's.

I sighed as Boston parked his expensive black BMW, in one of the car parks near the front of the parking lot, which was near the academy doors. Boston walked around to my door, he opened it for me where he then took my hand and kissed it as he smiled down at me.

Maybe he has changed, maybe this won't be so bad after all.

We walked up the stairs, still hand in hand, as we then strolled through the courtyard and then towards the doors. Boston pushed open the right door with his free hand and then led me into the crowded hallway of the school building.

Multiple gasps and whispers were heard as soon as we walked into the hallway. It was obviously lunchtime as students were still leaving their classrooms, eagerly wanting to get to the cafeteria to get the first pick of the food that's being served.

"Oh my god, is that Eden and Dallas?"

"What a slut."

"Wasn't she dating Hale?"

Instantly I felt self-conscious, not only because of what people were saying about me but because I was walking next to the devil himself. I hated the thought of me giving in to the devil and doing exactly what he says but I have to otherwise people I truly care about will get hurt and I don't want that.

So, for me, it's safer to dance with the devil rather than defy the devil.

"Don't worry about them Darling." Boston whispered as he smiled down at me, "They have nothing on us." he stated as he smirked and kissed the top of my head.

What he had said made me feel safe, yet almost calm but how long will he be able to be nice to me until he cracks and goes back to the person he used to be? It's bound to happen anytime soon but I guess I may as well try and stay positive that he has in fact changed.

I smiled up at him, "I trust you."

But I didn't, I wanted to but, how could I? He's given me a million reasons not to trust him in the past. I want to try and forget the past and allow myself to try again with him, but it's going to be so hard as all he has ever done is hurt me.

As I broke my eye contact from his dark brown almost black eyes, I found everything around me going into slow motion. As I slowly looked down the hallway, I was met with whiskey brown eyes and dark hair. I watch as he stopped in his tracks as his eyes left my face and darted towards mine and Boston's hands.

My hand seemed to burn as my stomach turned. I wanted to run and I didn't know if I wanted to run to him and tell him that this was all a big messed up joke and that everything was okay or whether I wanted to run back out of those doors and far away from Dayton Lakes.

"What the hell is going on?" Hale asked as he pointed at Mine and Boston's hands which remained interlocked.

I looked up at Boston, my emerald green eyes pleaded him to allow me not to do this but he gave me a stern look as if to say that I had to otherwise he would make him disappear himself and that is the last thing I want to happen.

If Hale or well Lila and Lakyn for that matter were to be taken out of this universe I would have not a single purpose here, without them I am nothing, but the thought of them being here comforts me as at least I know that they are alive and away from the devil who is standing next to me.

Maybe in the next life, I will get the chance to explain myself and tell them that I had to do this in order to save them. Maybe in the next life, they will give me a second chance. Maybe in the next life, I will be able to be with Hale.

"I-I I'm with bos-dallas now." I stuttered out sloppily as I couldn't get my words out properly, "I'm with him now." I tried to say sternly all while trying to convince him or well myself as well that what I was saying was true.

It didn't feel real yet, it felt as though this was just a dream or well a nightmare and I was bound to wake up any minute

Hale laughed as if what I had just said was the funniest thing in the world, "God princess your so fucking funny." Hale laughed out again, "You had me for a minute there." he said as he rubbed a tear that was full of laughter away from his face.

"Miles." I said gently, "This isn't a joke." I said as I looked up at him.

He laughed again but not as hard, "Eden you don't even know him." he said pointing at Boston, "You've only known Dallas a week." he pointed out as his eyebrows furrowed, "And you've known me for how long now? Half a year?"

It was sad because he didn't know how truly wrong, he was. I've known Boston for about three maybe four years and I've dated him for two years, which were the longest and most excruciatingly painful two years of my life

"I'm sorry but we're done Hale." I tried to say as all I wanted was for this to be over with so I could go cry myself to sleep later, "This is goodbye."

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't mean this." Hale pleaded as his eyes searched mine for any glimmer of hope, "Please." he whispered as his voice began to break.

I took a deep breath in as I sighed, "I can't." I murmured as I looked away from him as I was unable to say what I was about to say if I was looking him in the eye, "I don't love you; I love Dallas." I stated as my heartstrings broke.

"That's fucking bullshit!" Hale cursed, "How long?"

I looked at him dumbfounded, "What?" I whispered out as confusion rushed through me.

"How fucking long have you loved him and not me?" he asked as his voice broke at the end.

I didn't know what I was supposed to say, as Dallas has only been here a week, and now, I'm saying that I love him more than I do Hale, which is nowhere near the truth. All those days or well weeks that I've been with Hale I have loved him every single one.

Taking a deep breath, I looked up at Hale, "For half the time I was with you." I stated as I sucked in a breath and looked down at my shoes as I didn't want the tears to roll down my cheeks.

"No!" he said sternly, "No I refuse to believe that."

I started to panic as I didn't really know what else I was supposed to say to him and then I started to just speak without thinking, "Well it is so believe it okay, I'm done with you, you don't mean shit to me." I stated as I tried to look at him coldly, "Dallas is better than you, in all aspects." I stated as I put my hand on my hips as I looked him up and down.

It was nowhere near true; this was the biggest lie that I had managed to let leak out of my mouth. Hale is so perfect in every way possible but physically he is the most perfect. His body is as if it were hand sculpted like one of the old Greek statues.

Hale pulled his fists together as he looked between Dallas and I, "Fuck you Eden!" Hale's voice boomed, "What happened to forever and ever huh?" his eyes burned into mine, they held so much hurt and anger in them.

"I just said that to make you happy." I lied, "I just said that cause I wanted to see if I could break the heartthrob." I stated which again was nowhere near the truth.

Everything that I have ever said up until now of course has been the truth and nothing but the truth. I know that hale and I haven't been together that long but fuck I could see myself getting married to him, I could see myself having his children, and last, of all I could see myself growing old with that boy.

"You were never good enough for her." Boston stated as he laughed, "She was always going to be mine." he said sternly as he rubbed my arm, "Now fuck off and leave her the fuck alone." Boston snapped as he started to pull me past hale.

Hale shook his head as he grabbed my free hand, it made my head snap and look into his gorgeous brown eyes, "Is it true you want me to leave you the fuck alone?" he asked as anger continued to course through him.

All I could do was look at Boston who nodded his head at me and I nodded mine back at Hale, who seemed to finally realize what this meant, this meant that there was no more Hale and Eden, there is no more Forever and ever.

"This isn't fucking happening!" He yelled as his voice broke and a tear welled up in his eyes, "This isn't fucking happening." he yelled again as he gave me one last look, "You know what?" he asked as I continued to look into his hurt filled eyes.

"You never meant anything to me, you were just an easy fuck around." he as he looked away from me and searched the hallway, his eyes seemed to lock onto something or someone for that matter.

He moved past me and pushed Poppy how was minding her own business at her locker, "I missed you baby." Hale said as he then locked his perfect plump lips onto poppies unsuspecting ones.

I watched closely, where I then noticed that he was only doing this to try and get a reaction out of me, I knew this because I watched how he never shut his eyes when he kissed her, all he did was keep them open and on me.

Rolling my eyes, I looked up and into Boston's eyes, I then reached up onto my tiptoes and kissed him on the lips. The kiss was boring, there were no cringy sparks, my stomach didn't turn excitedly like it did when I kissed Hale.

But I had to kiss him, I had to keep my eyes closed and allow Boston to grab my bum while we kissed, so that it looked real, so that it looked as if this weren't the first time, we had done this in a while. I had to keep hurting Hale as much as I could so that Hale wouldn't try and come back to me.

I broke the kiss as I was in need of air and to get my lips off of Boston's. When I had opened my eyes all I had seen was a very pissed of Hale who was dragging poppy away from her locker and past me. He seemed to pull her put of the school and towards the car park.

Everything within me begged that he wasn't going to take her to his house. Everything within me begged that he wasn't going to take her upstairs. Everything within me begged that he wasn't going to wedge himself between her legs and fuck his feelings out.

But I knew all too well that that was what was going to happen, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

Hale has hurt me, multiple times for that matter but he's truly a good guy. There have so been so many times where I've found myself crying or upset and I knew I was able to go to him because he knew exactly what to say and do. He always knew how to make me feel better as he is so unbelievably caring.

I've never met someone that could say one thing and then instantly make a whole room of people smile within an instant. I'm pretty sure after all the hurt he has managed to put me through; I should hate him.

But weirdly enough I couldn't hate him, even if I tried, even if I wanted to.

"Good girl." Boston praised me as he kissed me on the head, "I'm proud of you darling, now only two more."

As Boston and I walked down the hallway, I couldn't help but reach for the necklace that was still strapped around my neck. It was the one with the butterfly pendant that hale had got me for my birthday.

At least I still have a tiny piece of what we could have been.

Boston and I walked hand in hand into the cafeteria, my eyes instantly landed on

My eyes land on her pretty blonde hair and her perfect face, if only she knew that. I'm about to do the most heartbreaking thing in the world, breaking up with ale hurt but I think this is going to a whole lot more.

Lila isn't just my best friend, she's my soul mate. It's as if the angel's hand made our souls and then split them into two, giving one to me and the other to her which then resulted in us having to find each other.

I've never felt so happy around someone, I've never like I can talk to someone like that before. Lila is the reason that I am here, Lila is the reason I feel okay and not like I'm tumbling down a cliff face to my death.

But once I make her hate me, I may as well be falling down that cliff face.

I've never felt so alone. But this is all due to my own doing, I'm pushing away and hurting the people that I care most about, just so that they are safe and away from danger. I am the one that has bought this unforeseen danger into their lives, I am the reason they could all be hurt in so many ways and that is why it is my responsibility to take the danger away, even if that means I have to go with it.

"We need to talk." we both spoke simultaneously.

Lila exhaled sharply. "Me first." She said sternly. "Did you tell everyone about my mother?", I remained silent as I had not a single clue as to what she was getting to, why would I tell anyone about her mother? "I mean, you didn't, right?" Lila asked as she arched her eyebrow at me.

I chewed on my bottom lip, offering Boston a brief glance before I cleared my throat. "I--I didn't--"

I couldn't get my words out at all. This must have been some sick and twisted game of Boston's; it has to have been. He knew all too well that I wasn't going to be able to make Lila hate me so he must have somehow figured out the most hurtful thing he could manage to find on her.

"You didn't what?" Lila repeated when I didn't say anything, "Just tell me that it is not true. I know you, E."

I gazed down at my converse, the ones that Lila had gifted me only yesterday, I fidgeted nervously as I swallowed my pride and yet again told another hurtful and damaging lie, "I... I did."

"Why?" Lila managed to get out as she held back the tears that threatened to run down her face.

"Because you are. . .you're Lila. You spend so much time pretending to be perfect. You told everyone that your mother had cancer for god's sake!" I said sternly as I moved my hands around for a dramatic effect, "You broke my best friends' heart; you can't seriously think that I'd just let you continue on with your perfect little life."

Lila shook her head, narrowing her eyes into slits. "You of all people should know that my life is far from perfect." She took an intimidating step forward as she somehow towered over me. "And your boyfriend came up with that lie, not me."

Her words stung. It was as if her words turned into a human, they seemed to pull open my chest and ripped my heart straight out of my body. The pain was excruciating as I wished so badly that he was still mine.

But he isn't, instead, he is probably dicking down Poppy right as we speak.

Lila snorted, as he took her gave off of me and placed it onto Boston who stood next to me, "Is that your Hale replacement?" she chuckled. "Because he is complete trash compared to Hale, so new boy, do not think for a minute that you are better than him."

Boston let out a snicker, "I am better." he replied cockily. "Just as Eden is better than you. That's why you're so insecure, isn't it?"

"Better than me?" Lila asked as she pointed to her chest which her heart probably was aching painfully, "She dumped Hale and moved straight onto you. She's just a sad, weak little girl."

Her words were pretty spot on, I am a sad, weak little girl.

"Shut up, Lila." I forced out of my mouth, "This is what I mean. Your mom died because she had a drug addiction, not cancer. It's okay to admit it."

Lila rested a hand on her hip. "And you?" she said, turning her full attention back onto me, "Didn't your mom die the same way? Exactly. It just is not something that you go around telling people, you of all people should know that."

I shrugged my shoulders, "I would tell the truth, I just have never had to."

A devilish grin appeared onto her glossy lips. "Go tell everyone how you tried to fuck my boyfriend for drugs. Or how about how you went to some drug-addicts house to get your fix. Why?" I stood my ground as Lila put her lips to my ear, "Because your ex couldn't keep his hands to himself."

"He isn't your boyfriend anymore." I shouted and suddenly, everyone's eyes were on us.

Lila raised her eyebrow as if something was "Is that it?" I queried, diverting my strong gaze toward Dallas. "Is he manipulating you?"

Yes. Is what I wanted to scream, I wanted to tell her that she was right, that he is manipulating me into this but I can't as that would then ruin everything. It would probably make Boston not trust me and then bad things would happen to me and my friends.

Boston chuckled from beside me, "You know, just because guys fuck you over constantly doesn't mean I'm doing that to her."

"The fuck is going on here?" a voice boomed, inf act the next person that I was going to have to hurt.

"Nothing." I gulped, chewing on the inside of my bottom lip.

A wave of nausea hit my stomach walls as I seriously didn't want Lakyn to get involved, not right now anyway. If Lakyn was to get himself in this fight then all hell might as well be let loose as I know what both Lake and Boston are like and this won't end well at all.

"Eden told everyone about my mother. She dumped Hale too." Lila spoke coldly, glaring at me. "I think old Eden's trying to make a comeback. You know, the one with the obsessive need to be better than us."

I shook my head, scoffing as I looked off to the side. I didn't want to meet either of their eyes as I was starting to fall apart, this was hurting way too much, my heart felt as though it was only holding itself together with just one tightly stretched heartstring, that is begging to break.

"What the fuck, Eden." Lakyn shook his head in disappointment, clicking his tongue, his dark arched eyebrows drawn together as confusion was evident in his features. "You were meant to be her friend."

A tear welled up in my eye. It was true, I was supposed to be her friend but once again I'm fucking everything up for everyone. She's always been there for me and once again I'm not there for her, what type of friend is that?

A shitty and no good friend. Lila deserves all the friends in the world, but true and caring ones. Ones that will always, no matter what be there for her and never let her down. She deserves friends that

I'm a shit friend, I think I'll always be and I fucking hate that because all I ever want to do is good, I want to help people, I want to be there for them but I'm just a fucked-up person and I always seem to find myself making the stupidest decisions that always seem to hurt or upset people.

Maybe I deserve all the hurt and sadness I'm feeling right now. Maybe this is the bad karma I'm getting, maybe I just need to suck it up and deal with it.

"Well, maybe I don't want to be her friend anymore, did you ever think about that?" I asked harshly as I used my hands to speak dramatically.

"She has done everything for you and that's how you treat her?" Lakyn's voice boomed once again in the deathly quiet cafeteria, "Last time I checked, she was the one keeping you on your own two-fucking-feet because as much as you hate to admit it, you can't do fucking shit on your own."

"You're one to talk." I stated as I knew this was the time to kill two birds with one stone.

Lakyn snorted, folding his muscular arms across his chest, "What's that supposed to fucking mean?"

I groaned. "It means that she did everything for you too and look at what you did." I sneered, "Bullied her your whole life, then you fucked her like half of the female population of this stupid damn town, got her to fall in love with you, and then you broke her heart."

"That is not the way it happened, and you fucking know it." Lakyn took an intimidating step toward me, pointing his long slender finger at me.

Boston instantly stepped in front of me as if he were going to protect me from my once best friend, "Back off, man." he growled, his angry eyes almost level with Lakyn's. "Take you and your slut somewhere else—"

I butted in instantly as I knew what was going to happen and it scared me, "Actually, we were just leaving." I announced hastily, tugging on Boston's sleeve.

"Slut?" Lakyn repeated through gritted teeth before shoving Dallas harshly. "My girl isn't the one moving from one guy and straight onto another."

Dallas shoved Lakyn, a psychotic smirk on his lips. "Don't touch me."

Lakyn laughed, looking over to me for a brief moment, his cold eyes capturing the attention of mine. "You think I could take him, Vi?"

I knew for a fact that if these boys were going to fight it was going to be a very close one, neither boy has lost a fight at all and both of them were a pretty even match. I wanted to put every bit of money there was in the world on Lakyn Westbrook but after years of being with Boston, I know exactly what he is capable of and that is a lot.

It was as if a buzzer went off and within an instant Boston's large clenched fist flew through the air, catching Lakyn off guard as it collided with Lakyn's jaw, an excruciating crunch echoing throughout the dead silent cafeteria, but even then, the only sound audible from Lakyn was a gruff groan.

Lakyn barely wasted a second as he pulled himself together, before he tugged his sleeves up to his elbows, chuckling evilly, then his powerful fist moved at lightning speed toward Boston, but when he caught it, Boston proceeded to laugh mockingly, as though he had already won, but he was proven wrong quickly as Lakyn used his moment of weakness to knee him between his legs.

Lakyn walked over to his body which laid on the cold dirty floor, kicking him harshly in the side, another crunch sounding as his Converse forcefully collided with his waist. Another painful sound bounced around the cafeteria, then another kick, and another, then another.

My heart broke at the sounds Boston was making, I wanted to run to him and beg for Lakyn to stop what he was doing but I couldn't as I stood frozen in my place. there wasn't a lot I could do anyway as if I were to try and break up the fight then I would most likely just get in the way which would then result in me getting hurt.

"Fucking dick." Lakyn spat, looking down at the vulnerable boy with a look of amusement. "This is what will happen next time you call someone a slut."

Unexpectedly, Boston wrapped a hand around Lakyn's ankle, tugging him down onto the ground, then sliding on top of him. He released every ounce of unbridled hatred and anger onto him as his fist came into collision with Lakyn's cheek, an instant deep bruise appearing as his other—thankfully much weaker—fist took a turn on the other side of his face.

"Get your dog off!" Lila shouted out to me as panic flushed through her, "Do something!"

"Stop!" I pleaded painfully as I hadn't been able to do anything except just stand there as I was so undeniably scared.

Then just as what I had feared, Lila got in the way, as she had dug her nails into Boston to try and get him off and away from Lakyn, but Boston being unstoppable when he is like this he shoved her away with his shoulder but it was way too harsh as it sent Lila through the air and down onto the tiled floor.

This seemed to obviously anger Lakyn which managed to give him enough strength to shove Boston off of him and instead allowed him to pin Boston to the floor where he sliced through Boston's skin, one after the other it was as if it were b=never going to end.

Lila pulled herself up off the floor, "Please, Lakyn." she shouted as she rushed toward him and grabbed his elbow, "Please stop."

In an instant, his hands dropped to his sides, an exasperated sigh falling from his sore lips before he stood up, staring down at Boston's body in pure disgust.

Lila sniffled, as she shot me a look, much like the one Lakyn had just given Boston. "Don't ever talk to me again." she spat, her voice cracking toward the end.

Well, I did it, I guess that was goodbye. 

Hey Hi Hello!

Well i hope you guys enjoyed this sad chapter. it was fun to write but it lowkey hurt a little as i seriously hated making them all split apart but due to this slightly twisted storyline it had to happen.

What do you think is going to bring them all back together? Do you even think they will come back together?

Please don't forget to vote, leave a comment, follow me on Instagram @gemxwrites and go read 'Loving Lakyn' by @sharnahespinosa

GemmaGrace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333 36 30
Morgan Adams never expected to start her senior year in a new state. Her plans for an amazing year with her friends were pulled right out from under...
171K 3.5K 64
"He takes pleasure in seeing me cry. As he walked away he gave one more blow. I think I heard a rib crack." - Eden Holland. 16 years old, a junio...
2.1K 377 78
---A mistake that went way before she was even born. A mistake that started it all.--- Alyssa wants to escape her past, but what she doesn't know is...
1K 59 24
An unusual love story between a runaway murderer and her savior, whose father is a cop. After running from the police because of a crime she didn't d...