Hazbin Hotel II Hell's Paradi...

By Fancybunnynii

*** A fallen Angel, huh? Well, Heaven isn't really crack up to be the best. Cast away to Hell with her cool b... More

War against Heaven
No thanks, Michael!
Little Princess
Present for Charlie!
New Orleans
A Gentleman
Party Time
Extermination
Hell's new Sinner
Entertainment
Overlords
Charlie's Girlfriend
Toots
Fragile Bonds
Vanishing Act
Happy Hotel
Dance of Gold and Red
Back Home
First Client
666 News
Reunion
New Friends
Interruption
Funny Mix-up
Brave or Stupid?
Bare
Tea Party
Dinner for Two
Bite the Bullet
The Question
Darling
Drinking with Music
Green with Jealousy
Well...Sh-
Show Off
Reunion
My Darling Belial
Start of the Day
Lively Party
Trust
Don't leave me
Find a Way
Father
Trial of Heaven
Execution
Welcome Home

Bloodstains

5.6K 206 13
By Fancybunnynii

Tiny footsteps echoes throughout the hotel's halls. Those footsteps belong to Nifty as sped throughout the hall to clean any sign of dirt or dust. Turning the corner, her eye caught something that requires her attention. She thought she saw a figure near a particular door but blinking once the figure disappears. 

Blinking a few times, Nifty approach the door and knocks on the wooden surface. Her ears caught Belial's voice behind the door, telling her that she can enter her room. Nifty opens the door to reveal Belial just finishing buttoning up her red shirt. 

Nifty's eye darts around Belial's room to see her bed unmade yet, dirty clothes in a black basket next to the bathroom door, and small bits of dust on the furniture. "Gosh! So many things to do!" Nifty exclaims, darting around Belial's room to begin cleaning. Belial let out a short chuckle, "Sorry about the mess." Nifty stops dusting on top of Belial's small table. "Oh no, I don't mind! I love to clean!" She replies. The tiny demon saw Belial put her black tie under her shirt's collar. "Don't forget that I'm willing to help - you just only need to ask." Belial smiles at Nifty. 

"Wow! Thank you, I'll keep that in mind- Nope!" Nifty quickly takes out a needle from her skirt's side to stab a crawling bug walking across the carpet. Her eyes dart to a dark spot on the carpet. "Oh no, a stain on the carpet! I have to get it out." Nifty took out a wet cleaning rag then starts working on the stain. Her comment made Belial stiffen for a moment. Nifty lifts up her rag to see the stain is a dark gold color. The faint smell of iron caught her nose. 

This is blood of an angel. 

Nifty knows it is belongs to an angel since she witness Alastor tear down a few exterminators. This one is different since this blood is darker - signaling her that it belongs to Belial. She looks up to see Belial's back to her. Nifty could see that Belial is working on fixing her tie. Her movements seems stiff at some movements. Nifty decides to clean up the stain to finish her work. Her eye caught sight of something under Belial's nightstand. Her left hand pulls out the item to be a pure black feather. Nifty have to admit, the feather is soft to the touch. She could touch this feather all day if she doesn't have to clean. At the quill, she saw it is dry gold blood. 

The cyclops put the feather in her skirt pocket and notify Alastor of this finding since he thinks highly of this woman. Nifty could see something between them but she held her tongue for more development. She doesn't mind waiting since this reminds her of her many romance novels! 

"All clean!" Nifty announces happily then quickly sped to fix the bed. She told Belial that she will take the dirty clothes for laundry. Belial hear the sound of Nifty's swift footsteps follow by the sound of the door closing. The fallen angel let out a long sigh as if she is holding her breath for hours. 

+++

"Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Nifty!" Alastor took the feather from Nifty's hand. After her trip to the laundry room, Nifty went to Alastor's office to resume her cleaning. She had informed Alastor of her findings in Belial's room. In addition, Nifty present him Belial's feather. The radio demon gladly take the feather from Nifty's hands. His thumb brush past the black feather. His eyes lands on the dark tipped quill made his blood boil. 

How long ago did she face this problem?

He wants to know. Nifty watches Alastor's horns grew a bit longer then it comes back to normal as a thought come to mind. Did anyone else knew about this? The person he would ask is Charlie since they are a close knit family. If anything knows about Belial, it is the kind hearted princess. His eyes lands on Nifty who dust the surface of the coffee table. "Nifty, why don't you and Belial go for a shopping trip for cleaning supplies? I notice we are running out of certain things." Alastor informs the cyclops. 

Nifty's body became straight as she turns to face Alastor. Her eye widen, "Oh my gosh! We have to go soon as possible! I'll tell her, I just can't wait!" Nifty finishes her cleaning to leave the office with a sparkling eye. Alastor chuckles at the sight then summons a dark red handkerchief with a snap of his finger. Wrapping the feather in the handkerchief, Alastor snap his finger to send both items away. 

He needs to go out hunting after his little talk with Charlie. 

He could still remember the taste of her flesh...

+++

It took a couple of minutes for Belial to leave with Nifty. Charlie and Vaggie gave them permission to leave for shopping. Jasper held some hesitance since he doesn't want to be alone while Alastor is around the hotel. Belial simply told him that he will be all right and keep a brave face. They left the hotel with smiles on their faces. 

Shopping with Nifty was interesting for Belial. The blind woman wonders how much energy does Nifty really have. She doesn't mind holding the bags of cleaning supplies as Nifty handles on picking the best one in Hell. With paper bags in Belial's possessions, Nifty carries one of the paper bags. She could feel that Nifty is the best of moods since she is able to buy a brand new feather duster. "That was fun! We should do it again next time!" Nifty smiles at Belial. 

"Sure, I don't mind. Anything to stretch my legs once and a while." 

"Are you bored? I notice there is not much to do with security." 

"I don't mind but I guess the demons heard I was at the hotel - they don't try and mess with Pup and the others when I'm around." 

"Most of them won't try since you and Alastor are there!" 

"Heh, that's true. Only the brave or the stupid will try but I don't mind kicking them down a peg." 

Both of them walk down the sidewalk. The demons of Hell would quickly step out of their way when laying their eyes on the fallen angel. Some of them would ignore them or refuse to make eye contact with them. Taking their time on walking back to the hotel, Belial listens to Nifty humming happy beside her. She wonders how Nifty is sent down here since she is a happy demon who enjoys cleaning. Base on her time with Nifty, she seems to be a good person like Charlie and Jasper. 

"I just can't wait to use these things....! Everything will be sparkly when I'm done with it." Nifty giggles in glee. Belial smiles gently at her comment. "Hey, Nifty? What do you, Husk, and Alastor look like?" Belial asks. It is a shame that she can't see any of the members of the hotel. She could only imagine their appearance base on their personality and their actions. Nifty looks up at Belial who look forward. She just remember that Belial is blind. It was hard to remember since Belial acts like she wasn't blind in the first place. 

"Sure! Well, if you probably guess. I am short but I'm not weak! I am a cyclops since I have one eye." Nifty describes her physical appearance including what clothes she wears. Then she describes Husk as a grumpy cat with red wings. Belial chuckles at Husk's description. "Alastor is deer demon." Belial blinks when Nifty describes his appearance to the woman in detail. 

"Huh...I never thought he would be a deer demon." Belial finally comments, "We were eating venison last night at the restaurant." Nifty gasps when she told what they did last night - a dinner date! "Really?! How was it?" This sounds like one of her novels. "It was fun and we just have a nice chat walking back home." Belial answers. Nifty's eye sparkle her response. 

To hell with patience, she wants to know now! 

She stops to turn to face Belial. "Tell me the details-"

BANG!

Nifty looks away to the direction of the bang since the source is far away from behind her. She could imagine it is miles away from where they are. "Wow, what was that about?" She comments out loud. Nifty wonders if it is an unfortunate soul being killed off, an explosion, or something else of that nature. 

"Nifty?" Belial's voice made her look back. Her pupil shrunk to see gold blood at the corner of Belial's lips as a small spot of blood begins to form in the middle of her chest where her heart lies. In the most calmest voice that Belial could muster, she slowly speaks. 

"...We have to move, now.

After all, an angel's body especially someone like her is valuable in Hell. 

+++

A/N: Things are moving. Belial and Nifty are shook. Stay in tune for more chapters!

---

Seriously, I have to refresh the page to see if I'm just seeing things. This story's rankings made me shook. 

I took this yesterday of 10/06/20. 

Well, as a way to say thank you. I want to make a short comic of Belial as of celebration. 

I know you guys might be tired of me saying this but, Thank you! 

-BUN BUN

+++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 1.5K 35
At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel with the help of someone close to her. Y...
66.3K 1.7K 16
Lucifer's little sister decides to visit her dear older brother in Hell after so long apart. But the visit shocks not only him but the others who wer...
122K 4.8K 33
Y/n was a renowned angel in heaven. She was respected by all and was even well acquainted with the Seraphims, Sera and Emily. As a high power, her jo...
48.4K 960 18
When Heaven's Higher ups receive news that Hell's own Princess Charlie MorningStar has started a project of rehabilitating Sinner's in her Hazbin Hot...