Short Stories

By RobDoesPreston

If poofless was the titanic, it would still be cruising cause poofless will never sink. More

Lessons, Maybe?
A New Year.
The Usual?
Road Trip
Sketches
Fully You
I'll Wait For A Rainy Day
Questions
Gossip Girl
Zombies
To kill a cold
How to break a heart.
2 loves (i)
2 loves (ii)
Poofless
Like the old days (ii)
Da hunga games
Free shipping?
The fights.
Midnight Snacks
Monster-Meg & Dia
Mah english essay
Fandom Accounts
SAY YES!!!
"you dropped some change"
Mrs. Puffs Boating School
mrs. puffs boating school (ii)
Zambies...again
zambies (ii)
sunny days
Him
IDK IM SORRY FOR NO UPDATES
Preston x Reader
Untitled?
Problems
Jerome.
Vikk
Lachlan
Rob
Preston
Forgotten Love
Depression
His last words
Choco
Petezahutt
In his head
Drinking
The flower king
Christmas
*insert title here but idk what the title would be so this is awkward*
How to save a life
Hate
We wont
Preston's Death
No updates explaination
A much needed poofless update

Like the old days (i)

680 30 7
By RobDoesPreston

The pack

It was 2017, only a year ago the pack broke up. They went their separate ways, never taking or recording together since.

Preston and Sara got engaged over the summer, and they planned to move to another condo in Texas.

Meanwhile, rob got a new girlfriend, and moved in with his parents. His videos on youtube got boring a he was numb with the pain of losing his best friend.

Lachlan quit youtube, and instead worked at a aquarium in Australia. Him and vikk never spoke again, and yes, it did hurt him, but he ignored it.

As for vikk, he got over 10 thousand subscribers, and began to make new friends. He now plays minecraft with CaptainSparkles.

Mitch barely records anymore, and instead of dealing with the pain of losing his friends, he downs it with a few bottles of alcohol, nightly.

Jerome became isolated, his content is still great, but his commentary became dull. His recordings were always solo. He didn't try to hide his pain from his viewers, which made them worry every day.

What could make a group of friends, enemies, in a matter of years?

----
Just so you know, this did kill me... But there will be a second part- Nuh dum

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 368 22
6 heroes. 6 different kingdoms. 1 hero lives the life of a prince Another lives the life of a fisherman Another lives the life of an assassin 1 hero...
99.5K 3.2K 94
Preferences and imagines for the MC Youtuber pack BajanCandian, JeromeASF, PrestonPlayz/TBNRfrags, Lachlan, MrWoofless, and Vikkstar123 Requests are...
19K 1K 49
Welcome to a wonderful book. This is my One Shots of Wonderfulness. In this specific book I will write anything the Pack & Friends or the Sidemen. ...
784 41 18
The pack ( Bajancandian, prestonplayz, Lachlan, Mr. Woofless, Jeromeasf, and Vikkstar123. ) Are holding a Contest to have two lucky fans get to...