Choco

Choco

(Bullied)

It was here again, the beginning of the school year. It was a day I dreaded but i couldn't help the fact that I had to go. I had to go, walk into the trap they've set up. The random children who lived to bully me.

I walk through the doors of the school, slowly. I flinch as a random kid yells. "Hey." A loud voice fills my ears as a shadow appears over me. I look up to see the schools bully, whom I really never got the name of. Never asked, didn't really care.

"Hi." I say softly.

He cracks his knuckles as he starts to push me into a locker. "Ready?" I simply nod my head, like they were going to stop if I said no.

The stranger punches me hard in the shoulder. I scream in agony. Next, he kicks me in the shin, where I also scream. "Are you ready for daily beatings?" An evil grin shows upon his face.

It's now or never. I look the guy straight in the eye. "No." I spit in his face. "You will stop."

He chuckle a bit. "Why? Because the Whiny little bitch can't take it?" He asks, as a bunch of people join into a circle, surrounding us.

"No." I calmly say. "Does beating me up everyday solve the problems you have? Does punching me, square in the face, stop your mother from heavily drinking every night? Does bullying me in front of your friends help you love yourself?" I look him in the eyes, which were staring at the ground. He was quiet. "No, it doesn't. In fact, it helps nothing, so why do it?" I ask.

He stands silently, as he shuffles his feet. "I'm sorry." He finally says. He walks away quickly. He pushes the bathroom door open and rushes in.

Another guy rushes up to me, his hand in the air, waiting for a high five. I ignore it. "Why didn't you fight back?" The other stranger asks.

I look him straight in the eye. "The bullied should never become the bullies."