Problems

kay. gooday/

this is based off of a fanfiction i read on Instagram, @/merome._.life so its practically a remake of it and i hope you like it and please go and read theirs.

Mitch:

(Gay)

I glance around my classroom, my cheeks heat up violently as i spot the new red eyed kid. Damn he looked cute. i lift my hand to up to wave him over, but hesitate and bring it towards my face, cover it. i continue to blush utnil the teacher comes into the room and introduces the kid.

"this is Jerome," he says, grabbing the hot guy by the hood of his jacket. "and youre from, where?" the teacher asks, looking jerome up and down. i wanted to scream at him, explaining i called dibs, but what was the point in that if i havent even introduced myself yet.

"New jersey." Jerome says, shrugging his shoulders to have the old man release his hand off of his overpriced hoodie. I hear a girl from the back of the classroom giggle. i roll my eyes. Jerome winks at her and the rest of the girls in the room burst into a giggling fit.

a sigh escapes my mouth. i sit back into my seat as jerome sits in the open spot next to me. "Hey, Dood." he puts his hand out for me to shake it.

i reach out and grab his hand. i stop in my tracks, i feel a slight tingle then nothing but the firmness of his handshake. "Mitch." i say.

"would you mind showing me around?" he asks me.

my jaw drops as he asks me. "Wh-what?" how could someone so hot and badboyish talk to a nerdy guy like me? i suddenly realise i left him handing. he removes his hand from my grip and i reply with a short answer. "yes."

_______________________

kay, so im back and i am starting my backness with a bunch of these types of stories. (only 6 for the whole pack) unless you wnat me to do another person, then say so in the comments. goodday.