Phoenix

Af snuttlebug

Slight!Laxus x OC Eventual! Sting x OC A girl with memory loss has been traveling with Laxus Dreyar for two y... Mere

Author's Note
Soup & Gardens
Meeting Team Natsu
Fairy Tail Finds Out
Books and Nightmares
A Fairy Tail Encounter
Sleepover!
Thunder
Finding George's George
Natsu Returns
Snake Fang
Gildarts Enters
Sick
Cuddle
Hugging Time
Crying
Deal
Memories
Hunt
A Fairy Tail Wizard
Fantasia
GMG
Found You!
A What?
Frustrations
Dragon Book
Laxus vs Ivan
Asking
Here We Go
Date
Date (Part 2)
Date (Part 3)
Post Date
Return
Remember
GMG Final Battle
Dragons!
Ball
Magic Circle Formed
Memories Begin
Cain?
The Blue Demon
Prelude
Let's Hunt Some Demons
Scary Meeting
Kira and Ayame
Camp
Thanks, Kira
Hey, Did You Change?
Well...
The Present
Emi's Birthday
Job With Kira
Job With Sting
The Hood
Eviction
Contact
He Tried, He Really Tried
Mira's Delight
How Dare You Set Us Up
Your Turn
Date
Cloaked Demon
The Holy Dragon
Magnolia
Wind Spell
Scolding
Flower Garden Days
Black Dragon
Questioning
I Don't Know What To Call This
The Sunsmiths
Emi Reveals Her Past
Vulcan
Emi's Scars (Vacation!)
Let's Go To The Beach (Vacation!)
Last Day
Fight! Sting vs Kira
Gluttony
Aftermath
S-Class
Crystal
Mating Season Begins
A Surprise Awaits
A/N: Thank you!
So Are We?
No Magic
2K?
Explanation
Moving
Picnics and Scars
Everlue
Meet the Construction Wizards!
The New Job
Hisui
Hisui's Wish
Fight: Emi vs Master Rue!
Scaredy Cats
Scout
Gas Summon: Truth
Wyvern
Announcement
Another S-Class
Destruction
memoria exisse
New Book Out Now!
The Lightning Man
The Start of a Journey
And So It Continues
Lizard Tongue
The Problem
Mission: Acquired
Mission: Failed
Emi's "First" Job
Sleepover: Emi Style
Emi's Trip
Fall
Scarred
Domestic Life
Babysitting!
Testing Magic
Snowman Origins
This is a bit of a problem
Sting
Flynn and Ryder
Big Oops
Spy
Premonition
Compromise
Return: Emi vs Dragon Slayers!
Training
Storm
Black Dragon
Unison
Picnic Bonding
A Day With Fire
Flower Gardens
Demonic Force Manipulation
Efreet
Prelude (The Encore)
Start
Wrath
Smite
Rage of Failures
Summoning
Guardian
Decrescendo
Departure
Sabertooth
Three Years
The End

Prelude to Destruction

170 6 0
Af snuttlebug

"Truth or dare?"

Yuuki pondered for a second and told Rin that she would pick the truth option.

"What's your biggest fear?"

"Aluminum."

Everyone started laughing at Yuuki's seriousness.

"You're actually afraid of aluminum? I gotta remember that."

"Where are we?" Wendy wondered.

"It looks like another party at the guild," Levy observed.

"I think this is the Halloween party."

Yuuki huffed before turning to Kira and asking which option she would want. She chose dare, so Yuuki dared her to hug Sting. They both scowled before each of them took a shot in order to avoid it. Mich was next and he picked dare, so Kira dared him to aim a spell at Sting.

"Kira, he might get hurt!" Ursa scolded.

"That's what I'm aiming for."

"Mich, you better take a shot or else Emi will kill you," Ursa continued.

Mich shrugged and took a shot. He chose Sting to be the next player and he chose truth.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

Sting's ears turned red and his eyes darted around before huffing and taking a shot. Everyone groaned when they realized he wouldn't tell. Sting then dared Ursa to eat an entire pie. Ursa screamed in frustration as she was handed her least favorite food, strawberry pie. She eventually finished and chose Emi.

"Truth."

Ursa looked at her with a glint in her eyes as she repeated the question Sting got, "When was the last time you had sex?"

Emi shrugged before simply answering, "A couple hours ago."

Everyone gasped before looking at Sting slyly. Sting had his mouth open as he stared at Emi.

"Why would you tell them that?" Sting asked exasperated.

"I chose truth and I am not fond of alcohol."

Sting huffed before he saw Rin and Mich staring at him.

"Good for you, pal!"

---------------------------------------------------

"We're off! I'll see you all in a week," Emi promised as Sting and Lector joined her.

They all waved their goodbyes as they watched them leave. The train ride was typical, but it was rather short. Emi and Lector dragged the dragon slayer off the train and headed towards the requester's house. Emi took in the sights of Tuly Village as they walked through.

"The job is simple. We want you to help us rebuild the clock tower that the Salamander wizard destroyed."

Everyone gave Natsu a displeased look.

Makarov spoke up angrily, "I remember this incident. I hate to write so many apologies!"

"Why do we always have to clean up after that guy?" Emi complained as the three wizards made their way to the clock tower.

"Well," Lector pointed out as they took in the sight of the rubble, "he certainly did a number on this one, yes."

Sting groaned as he looked at all the stone that needed to be moved.

"We're gonna die here."

"Not necessarily," Emi countered. "Levitate."

The stones started to float in the air as they made their way over to where the clock tower would be reconstructed. She quickly used Navigation to gather them in their place. She next used her Shadow Form to keep the stones in place as she started to move closer.

"All we have to do is mortar the stones. My shadow will hold them in place in the meantime."

"You're so cool," Lector breathed.

They worked on the job for three days and were able to finish ahead of schedule.

"It's pretty dark out. Wanna just stay at the inn again and head back tomorrow? They don't expect us back for a few days anyway."

They checked into the inn, all of them flopping on the beds. Sting and Lector were starfishing on one bed and Emi sprawled across the other.

"That was so tiring," Sting mumbled. "Good thing we had Emi here, right Lector?"

Lector whined, "I had to fly up so many times. I'm beat."

Emi giggled at the two of them before she jumped between them on the other bed. They both groaned at the sudden movement. She apologized before holding their hands.

"Isn't this relaxing?"

"What would be relaxing would be all of us going to sleep."

Emi scoffed at Sting before pulling him off the bed. He protested before he was dragged out on the balcony.

"What do you think you're doing? I wanna sleep."

Emi hugged Sting tightly. He sighed before holding on to her loosely.

"Isn't this nice?"

Sting hummed before he held her a little tighter. He kissed the top of her head before leading them back to the room and laying her on her bed. They both looked over to see that Lector was cuddled into the blankets and snoring. Sting wiggled his eyebrows.

"I learned this new spell about making someone go into a trance where they can't hear or see anything."

Sting started to rub her thighs as he looked back over.

"Would you like me to cast it?"

Sting continued to do what he was doing, so Emi took that as his answer and cast the Dull spell.

---------------------------------------

"That was such an exhausting request," Sting complained. "I can't wait to sleep in my own bed."

"I want to eat some tasty fish that Lady Emiko makes, yes."

They walked from the train station and to the edge of Crocus where they stopped in for some dessert. They chatted for a while, mainly about what they were going to do with the little bit of extra money they had. Suddenly, a loud explosion could be heard from outside. They ran out of the shop and tried to find out what it was, but they couldn't see anything. Sting stood absolutely still as he listened to something.

"Em."

Emi seemed to sense it as well, her heart dropping as she sprinted towards the guildhall. She could hear the screams of the townspeople as they started to run away from the guildhall. She pushed past them all and stood in front of the guild, eyes widening and her breath hitching as she saw that the entire guildhall was on fire. Sting had caught up to her and gasped once he saw the state of the hall.

"Emi, run!" Yuuki shouted from the side of the building.

"Sting, get them out of here," Mich shouted.

Sting turned to Emi to tell her to evacuate the townspeople, but he only saw a blurred figure dashing inside the guildhall.

Kira was standing over Ayame as she cast her Sea Serpents spell in the direction of the smoke. Emi rushed over to them and started to heal Ayame.

"Are you--"

"Well, well. Look who we have here. Say, I don't think we've ever met, have we?"

Emi slowly turned around to face the smoke as it cleared. There stood a man with pink hair and yellow eyes. She looked at him in fear, recognizing him.

"Sloth..."

Sloth clapped his hands together in fake applause as he said, "Good for you! You're just as smart as I remember hearing."

Emi readied herself for an attack, but all he did was stand there.

"Say, what do we do now, Leader?"

Emi's heart stopped once she heard another voice behind Ayame and Kira. She turned to see a man with white hair and red eyes.

Emi gulped and stutterd, "Wr...Wrath?"

Sloth clapped his hands once more, praising, "See, Leader? She even knows you. What a smart little demon girl you are."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

356K 12.1K 106
៚ Β· 🫧 | π‘πŽπ’π„Μ πƒπ”πŽπ‹πŽπ†π˜ βͺ빛❫ ΒΉ β€· ❛ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘›π‘œ 𝑒𝑛𝑑 π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘”π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘› ...
305K 8.4K 25
{Complete} A Laxus x Reader Story... Storms of a malicious intent have been plaguing Fiore. When it strikes a town people can't leave their homes...
43.2K 748 61
Y/n, the youngest and only daughter in the Dreyar family, an S-Class Wizard. She has Lightning Dragon Slaying Magic, just like her older brother Laxu...
135K 4.3K 84
"You shine so brightly, yet you're shrouded in so much darkness." --- Kira Ferilia, a member of the guild Fairy Tail, finds herself to be entangled w...