Life In Pictures | Book 2 | [...

By Starrynight_Hobi

Married life, 5 kids, a traveling photographer and a model all under one roof. what could go wrong? book 2 of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Question
Chapter 5
Writers block
Chapter 6
Advice/ Chat
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Ad
Chapter 10
Heads up
Chapter 11 [JKs birthday special]
Chapter 12
Updated Face Reveal
been a while
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Ad #2
Chapter 16
I got tagged!
Chapter 17
Happy Halloween!!
Chapter 18
Please Read
Please Read prt2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Ad #3
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Character Q and A
Character Q and A answers
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Request
Chapter 28
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Ad #4
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Break
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Book 3!

Chapter 14

1.8K 58 35
By Starrynight_Hobi

It had been a few weeks after Jungkooks diagnosis.

The couple had explained to the kids to take it slow and warned them he may be annoying towards them. They all understood it was unintentional.

They had been to many of the counseling sessions and were slowly making progress.

Jungkook was still aggressive for a three year old, but with Namjoon and Jin using the techniques they learned, he had calmed down.

Summer had passed quickly,  the boys would be going to school soon, meaning the twins were starting school as well.

Jin, however,  was one of the top trainees currently. After his last performance check he was listed as having better improvement.

He had written several songs already, one for Namjoon, himself , and the boys.

Namjoon didnt have a trip for months, he needed at his studio more for the time being.

A new school year meant they could have new assistants or interns arrive.

A new one had arrived already.

Namjoon normally didn't not have assistants unless they were around the whole building, like Wooyoung.

This year as always, they only had one new comer, his name was Chan.

Chan is different,  he is a transfer student and is a sophomore in college.

He was assigned specifically to Namjoon, since it was new to him to have a full time assistant and not one that popped in and out. He had no idea how to keep him busy.

Namjoon couldnt focus either, he was busy preparing for the twins to start school the following day.

Jin was taking them school shopping today. Yoongi,Hoseok and Jungkook were with Namjoons mother.

They had gotten the basic supplies needed, the task at hand was choosing a backpack.

Their eyes sparkled at all the choices.

"Dinosaur!" Yelled Taehyung as he grabbed the backpack he chose.

Jimin on the other hand, was having a difficult time choosing.

The puppy one was cute, but the paw patrol one looked cool. How could he forget the dinosaur one to match his twin??

Ah the struggles, Jin leaned down next to the boy, "hey sweetheart which one do you like the most?"

Jimin looked at the choices as if his life depended on it, finally he made a decision "paw patrol!"

"Do you want to get that one?" Jin asked to make sure.

Jimin nodded," want this one papa."

Jin smiled and put both of the backpacks in the basket.

Taehyung and Jimin were holding hands and skipping alongside Jin.

Even though they were going to have uniforms, Jin wanted to get them new clothes.

While Jin looked at clothes, the boys had other plans.

"Minnie lets play game!" Whispered Tae.

Jimin tilted his head, looking like a confused puppy, "game? I wanna play game!"

"Shh" Tae giggled and grabbed Jimins arm, dragging him over to a clothes rack.

"Hide from papa?" Questioned Jimin.

Taehyung giggled and nodded, "hide and seek."

Jimin smiled widely, his favorite game! They both climbed into the rack and waited.

Meanwhile,  Jin was still looking at clothes, he found the correct sizes and turned," how ab- boys? Minnie? Taebear where are you?!"

He began to panic, quickly putting the clothes back and searching for his sons.

Both boys giggled as they heard their papa walk by.

"Papa bad at hide n seek" said Jimin quietly.

"Mhm we wins" said Tae as they crawled out only to not see Jin.

"P-papa?" Squeaked Jimin.

Jin had rushed around looking everywhere.  He decided to double check everywhere.

Arriving at the clothes,  he saw Jimin sitting down, crying with Taehyung trying to comfort him.

"My babies!" Jin ran to them, abandoning the cart a few feet away.

Jimins cries quickly reduced to sniffles, reaching up for his papa.

"Shh my sweetheart Papas gotcha now." Jin hugged them both.

"Where were you?" He asked gently.

"P-play game" said Taehyung.

"Baby you can't play games in here,  especially since it a big store. I thought i lost you two." Explained Jin.

"S-sowwy Papa." both of them said.

"Its okay I've got you both now, how about we go get some ice cream yeah?"

They lit up at the mention of the treat.

They got everything paid for and out in the car. Soon they were buckled up and headed to the ice cream shop.

Jin got them two small cups of ice cream, chocolate for Jimin and strawberry for Taehyung.

They would eat some of each others ice cream, most ending up on their clothes.

Jin couldnt help but smiled fondly.

The boys were all growing up, he couldnt believe it.

Once they finished up, they went to get the rest of the zoo.

Jin laid out all of their uniforms and packed their bags.

Lunches were made and packed, along with the backpacks.

He had gotten them all clean and now they were watching a movie after dinner.

Yoongi and Hoseok were not as excited as the twins.

Jimin and Taehyung were buzzing with excitement, they didn't want to sleep.

After the movie, they were all being put to bed. Jungkook being first, Yoongi and Hoseok,  then came the twins.

"Appa we going to big boy school!" Said Jimin as he was laid in his bed.

"I know, its exciting isn't it baby?" Replied Namjoon, tucking them both in.

Taehyung was excited but also exhausted,  he had already fallen asleep with a huge smile.

Jimin was laying down but was rambling about how excited he was.

"Okay sweetheart. Lets go to sleep I love you" said Namjoon as he left the room.

The next morning was crazy to say the least.

Namjoon had gotten them all dressed as Jin made breakfast.

The twins ate quickly and got their backpacks on.

Jin was off, so he could stay home with the youngest.

He went with them all, dropping off Yoongi and Hoseok at their rooms first.

Jimin and Taehyung had gotten different teachers, which caused the parents slight worry, they had never really been separated before.

Taehyungs classroom was first. His teacher greeted him, helped put his backpack where it was supposed to go, and showed him his seat.

Namjoon and Jin smiled at seeing Taehyung instantly join the other students who were coloring.

"Okay baby we've gotta go now" said Namjoon as he leaned down.

Taehyungs smile faltered, "no stay?" He asked sadly.

"Im sorry honey, we don't stay but you'll have so much fun you'll see us before you know it." Jin smiled sadly.

"Minnie no stay?" Taehyung asked as his lip wobbled.

"No baby im sorry" Apologized Namjoon.

They both hugged him tightly and left before they all started crying.

Jimin himself was upset he didn't get to be with Taehyung, let alone his parents.

"No wanna stay anymore!" He cried, hugging Namjoon tightly.

"Im sorry baby, you'll have lots of fun, look at all the others you'll have alot of friends yeah?" Encouraged Jin.

Jimins cries stayed the same as he looked at all the other kids.

He spotted a dinosaur toy and saw the coloring stations. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad?

He wiped his tears and slowly went inside the room.

The parents told his bye as they hugged him as well. Getting an extra hug from Jimin.

Namjoon had to go to work as soon as they were done.

Jungkook was still asleep as Jin drove them home, "looks like its just me and you koo." he mumbled.

Taehyung had begun making friends very easily, he was coloring the whole time and was having so much fun.

Jimin on the other hand, wasnt doing too great. Unlike his twin, Jimin was very shy.

He was satisfied with playing with the dinosaur by himself, he wanted friends but couldnt bring himself to talk to any of them.

"H-hi" one of the boys in his class greeted him.

Jimin looked up, his eyes glossed with tears.

He meekly waved and played with the toy.

The boy sat down with him, and played with a car next to him.

"Do you wanna play?"

Jimin once again looked at the boy and slowly nodded.

"My names Jeongin, whats yours?" Jeongin asked.

"J-jimin" he said shyly.

The boy smiled, "friends now?"

Jimin smiled, he made a friend! "Mhm friends now."

"Yay!"

The day went on faster than expected, Taehyung made friends with most kids in his class.

He was a little sad when they were walked outside to wait for pickup.

Jimin was sad too but wasn't complaining about going home.

"Tae Tae!" Yelled Jimin as he ran and hugged his brother.

"Minnie!" Taehyung hugged back, they rambled to each other about what they did.

Yoongi and Hoseok met them before Jin had arrived to pick them all up.

"How was the first day?" Asked Jin.

"Boring." Said Yoongi

"Fun! We watch movies and played outside!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Minnie make friend and play toys! It fun!" Cheered Jimin.

"TaeTae make friends too! We play tag and colored!" Explained Taehyung.

"Sounds like you all had a fun day!" Said Jin with a huge smile.

Jungkook kept poking Taehyung over and over,  "kookie stop!" Whined Tae.

Jungkook pouted and and kept poking more,"wants to play with TaeTae."

"Kook sweetie, you'll play at home." Jin said as he kept driving.

When they arrived home all of the kids went to the playroom.

As soon as Namjoon arrived home Jin told him all of the information he was told.

"Im happy for them, I knew they'd make friends fast " chuckled Namjoon.

"I know! Im so proud!"

Namjoon faked a pout, "so I cant be their best friend anymore?"

"Youve been replaced you big baby." laughed Jin.

Namjoon fake cried and laughed," I've been replaced so easily."

It was safe to say the first day was a success.

----------------------------------------------------
Hello! Its been a bit huh? Sorry it took so long. Hope you liked it :)

If you have any suggestions please let me know :)

Love yall!!

Trick xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
10.1K 803 32
When Taehyung the husband of Seokjin got into an accident and Namjoon husband of Jungkook got into a fateful death and now the children of seokjin an...
244K 10.9K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
4.5K 61 14
A book of TaeKook One-shots. ✨Completed✨ This book is mine, the ideas belong to me. Please do not plagiarise this. Thank you. Co-posted on ao3 under...