Oxford Boys

Da Jackie-Blue

Samantha Jones has lived most of her life in a small village she can't await to escape. No matter her story... Altro

short Prologue
1. leaving home
2. girls time
3. party time
4. green eyes part 1
5. Green eyes part 2
6. how to deal with mistakes
7. Skater boy
9. ignoring him
10. fuck off
11. confronted with my demons
12. working in a pub
13. College
14. The Old Oak
15. homework
16. Jake's first POV
17. talking
18. getting the mind sorted
19. Losing my senses
20. how to feel
21. Jake's POV: crazy
22. panicking
23. weekend
24. smoking hot
25. Stop
26. begging
27.Jake's POV scared of waking up
28. need to talk
29. Popcorn
30. Grams
31. Jake's POV my girlfriend
32. kicking your ass
33. staying for the night
34. Jake's POV dating part 1
35. Jake's POV dating part 2
36. emotions
37. Halloween awakening
38. home
39. secrets
40. Jake's POV How to save a life
41. Jake's POV friends
42. Jake's POV dealing with reality
43. Evans's POV how to fix things
44. missing him like hell
45. spilling the beans
46. responding
47. letting go
48. Jake's POV needing her
49. Calm down
50. moving on
51. summer heat
52. waking up
53. King's Lynn again
54. fairground
55. Being unusual traditional
Epilogue
Announcement Sequel
Announcement Update

8. hanging around

6.1K 206 109
Da Jackie-Blue

"You look like shit."

"Thanks for pointing that out to me", I roll my eyes while Emily hands me my cup of coffee.

"Was your date with Evans that good or that bad?", she wriggles her eyebrows at me. "I didn't hear you come back, must have been late."

"You were curled up in front TV, watching Shadowhunters without me. Or shall I say you slept to it?"

"Yeah, I probably ended up wanting to have it off with Jace after seeing him do his workout, so I could only fall asleep to have that in my dreams."

I chuckle at her boldness.

"But you are distracting me now. Is that a bad thing?"

"Jake turned up", I sigh.

Emily gasps loud. "Wait, what? What happened?"

I tell her the whole story, how I kicked Evans's ass and Jake appeared and challenged me. How I escaped with Evans and we spent time in the park talking, how we texted and Jake's eyes haunt me that I couldn't sleep.

She lets out a long sigh, after I have finished my story.

"So, Jake didn't spill the beans in front of Evans?" she questions.

"No, thank god. I wasn't too sure about it." For a moment when he mentioned fucking in the apartment I seriously thought this is it.

"Maybe he is trying to do right after he did you so wrong", Emily suggests.

"No way, have you seen how he has changed Emi? If anything, he has become worse. I don't trust him one second. And it sucks he is Evans friend. Do you think I should even be dating Evans? I might as well have fun on parties, gosh I mean we came here to have fun. And now I am kinda dating the first guy I met in Oxford without even having checked my options."

"Agreed, but Evans is a damn hot date. Then again, I guess I know where you are coming from. Maybe you could just hang out a little with Evans and keep other options open?"

"Isn't that mean? Gosh I am not even together with this guy and I feel like I am cheating on him."

"And if you talk to him? I mean you don't need to tell him every detail."

"Fuck I don't know. I can't believe I am in this mess right in my first week here."

"Seems like you attract bad luck, just as hot guys", she chuckles.

"Fuck Emi, it's not funny. How about a night out tomorrow to have fun? I need that!"

"You mean unmasked?", she laughs out loud.

"Hell, yes please. No surprises this time. I swear I am never ever going to have it off with someone who is masked again. Not even if it's part of a game."

I take a look at my phone, five messages from Evans, damn.

Good morning Statement girl, hope you slept well.

Dreamt all night about you on your skateboard. Reality is better ;)

You up yet? How about breakfast?

Any plans for today? I could show you around town.

Sorry for spamming you :)

While eating my crumpet with lemon curd, I push my phone over to Emily.

"What the hell shall I do? He is sweet and yes, damn sexy. But he is clingy already."

"He obviously likes you. You should at least talk to him."

I hate that Emily is right. Once I've finished my crumpet and another coffee I text him.

Hey, you got time to talk?

As if he has been desperately waiting for me to reply, his answer comes within seconds.

Sure, where and when? You wanna come up?

Give me half an hour?

Ok!!! :)

Emily nods as sign I am doing the right thing, even if she wanted me to date him in the first place. I rush for a shower and get dressed.

Yes, I really hurried, because if I would only stop for a minute to think, I would probably back down.

As I am stood at his door, my heart is slamming hard against my chest. I don't even know why, it's not like I want to do something bad. The moment Evans opens the door to me, he gives me a breath-taking huge smile.

"Hey, you ok?", he asks as soon as he sees my bad attempt of putting the same effort to my smile.

"I don't know", I answer honestly putting a frown on his face. "Do you have time to talk?"

"Sure, I don't work till this evening and there's no college at the moment", he says with a wink while letting me in.

I take a deep breath while sitting on his couch next to him.

"That bad?"

"I don't know", I sigh.

"Come on, what's wrong? No need to hold back it's just me."

God, he makes it so hard, when he is so kind and attractive.

"Evans may I ask you, why you took me out last night?"

"I thought it was obvious, I like you. You caught my eyes from the very first second", he replies smiling softly.

"You don't know me."

"But I would like to get to know you. I thought you felt the same way."

"I like you Evans, I really do. And the way we are together is fun and I won't deny being very attracted to you", I say blushing and making him smirk.

"But?"

"I don't know. When I came to Oxford I didn't expect to find the very first guy I bump into so attractive. I've not done dating the last five years."

"You are kidding me, right? A girl as good looking, witty and intelligent like you, five years?" The way his eyes widen and his jaw drops is nearly comical.

"Nope, I didn't say there was nothing. But no dating and no relationships. You were officially my first date after five years."

"Oh, that's... wow. I didn't expect that."

"Look some bad shit happened five years ago, then I had a terrible break up and many bad things that came after that. I didn't want anything serious anymore. I had plans when I came here and none included you", I chuckle a little insecure. "Which doesn't mean it's bad I met you, it's just I don't know if I am ready to give you more. I really do like you even if it's crazy after only a couple of days and I don't want to hurt you, if you intend for more. Leading you on is the last thing I want to do."

He listens to me patiently before he answers.

"I don't know what has happened to you, but I do get it had a deep impact on you. Even more I am impressed you being the way you are. I really do like you Sam and I'll be honest with you. I am nowhere near as bad as Jake. You know the guy from the party? But I have had my share of girls too. I'm not innocent, yet I am faithful when I am really interested in a girl. Like I said, you caught me right from the first second and I would like to get to know you. I am not pushing you into anything. How about we just hang out together and take time to get to know each other? Maybe we'll end up being more, or we'll just be friends. Either way I'd be happy to have you in my life."

For the first time today, I feel at ease. Evans said everything I needed to hear right now. I give him a huge smile and hug him.

"Thanks Evans, I was worried to upset you or you'd be angry with me. You gave me the best reaction ever."

"Sweetheart, that doesn't mean you are off the hook. I am still going to try to impress you."

"You better not try by trying to battle me with your skateboard", I chuckle.

"Oh, you know, as long as I can watch you. I don't mind getting my ass kicked in. Perhaps I can impress you by how patiently I can lose."

"Not that you'd have any other choice anyway, if you intend to join me to the skatepark more often", I laugh.

"Hmmm maybe I need to distract you, to win one battle?"

"Distract me? Ha how you wanna manage that? You know I am a pro."

"Just wait and you'll see", he smirks and I know he is mocking me.

"Ok. I'm in. When and where?"

"How about this afternoon? You know just hanging around the skatepark before I need to go to work."

"Ok, deal", I say smiling. "I better get down to Emi again, I am sure she is going to kill me, if I don't tell her very soon what we have been talking about."

"You've known her long before you came here right?"

"Yep, she's been my bestie ever since, we only haven't seen each other physically since she moved away a couple of years ago. Leaving us with shit tons to catch up on."

"Then bring her along this afternoon."

"Hell no, Emi hates skateboards", I laugh just by the mere thought of it.

"She might like it, if she sees the guys", he says with a wink making me laugh.

"Ok, I'll pass it on."

As soon as I enter our apartment, as expected I get bombarded by Emily.

"Gosh Emi, can I please get rid of my shoes first?"

"Oh, yes please do that. You do know, they don't make you exactly sexy? You should wear heels more often."

Unable to hold back I roll my eyes. "I'd crush my legs on the skateboard. Besides you know how clumsy I am, if I am not on the skateboard."

"Well first of all skateboards aren't exactly sexy either and secondly I don't get how you can skate if you are so clumsy", I simply shrug.

That's a question I have asked myself several of times. I have broken several bones, not just on the skateboard but especially during normal life activities.

Slumping down on the couch, I start telling Emi everything.

"Meaning, you are on good terms, he isn't angry and you are still hanging out together?"

"Yep, and by the way we are heading for the skatepark in two hours. He suggested for you to come along. He thinks you could enjoy it."

"Gross, never. You know I hate skateboards."

"Yeah, you hate skateboards. But do you hate hot skater boys? You know how Evans looks and you know how Jake looks. Just imagine....."

"Ok, I am so in. Let me dig my clothes for some decent hotpants."

I laugh out loud. Knew it, she couldn't resist the thought of hot guys doing sport. Why didn't I come up with the idea myself?

At 2pm, Evans knocks at the door. I see him scanning me from head to toe. As usual I am wearing my pink cap, a torn jeans and today a tight black bustier with Badass written in white on it.

"Ok, guess you'll be distracting me and every other guy there today", he smirks.

As soon as Emi appears in the room, I can see Evans holding back a chuckle. Ok, she is wearing hotpants and a crop top, which isn't that bad. But she has added bright red four inch heels.

"Emi, you do realize we are going to a skatepark, not a club?"

"Sure, I'd be wearing a hot dress there", she says it so matter of fact, as if anything else would be absurd.

"And you do realize we will be walking there?"

"Suck it, if there are hot guys there, it will be so worth it."

This is Emi, I love her but she is bat shit crazy when it comes to guys and her outfit. I roll my eyes and laugh and see how Evans is trying his hardest not to join in.

Emily does whine a few times after a half an hour walk, and in the end, we decide to take a bus for a part of the way, just to keep Emily calm in her heels. To be honest this was more for Evans and me, as I am sure Emily was determined enough to walk in those heels just to see the hot guys. But our nerves would have been wrecked. And we took ages.

"Ok Emi, next time you can wear trainers on your way here and put the heels on once we arrive."

"I am so not, someone might see me on the way here."

Evans and I both roll our eyes simultaneously. "She is crazy", he whispers.

"I am crazy too", I give him a wink.

"Yes, but crazy in a good way. I have never understood why girls go so over the top to impress guys. Look at you, you are just you and fucking interesting. You needn't do anything for it. You are crazy because you don't stick to the norm and the rules and that's what makes you special."

I blush totally at his words. "Uhhmm thank you I guess."

Emily takes a look around and I see her eyes widen. "Fuck Sam, why didn't you tell me earlier that this is how the guys look on skateboards? I might just indeed love this sport."

"You know back home, the guys didn't look like this. But I told you, you'd enjoy it. Just lean back and have fun, while we crash our boards."

She nods excited and I can see it doesn't take long for her hotpants and heels to work on some of the guys, even if she looks ridiculous with those at a place like this.

As I am starting to kick Evans ass again, he pulls his shirt off. Oh my fucking lord, I knew he was good built, but this is beyond my imagination of him. His jeans hang low and his V-shaped muscles are like an arrow to his dick. Every muscle on his upper body is well built and defined. I see more of his tattoos, his back is covered with a dragon from Game of Thrones. Dragons may not be my favourite tattoos, but it looks damn hot on him. Gosh even his back is sexy. My jaw dropped in the second he got out of his shirt.

I can see Emily is staring at him in the same way, mouthing me holy fuck.

Needless to say, I totally mess up today.

"Said I'd distract you. Even if you did a very good job in distracting me and all the other guys in that hot top too", Evans chuckles.

"Ok, that sure wasn't a fair fight. Next time I'll go topless if you pull that shit off again. And then I'll so kick your ass in."

"Promise? Because that would be so worth it. I'd even let you bash my head in for it", he chuckles wide eyed.

"How about I bash your balls in instead?"

"Hell no, I need my balls. Even if they'd probably be bursting after seeing that anyway."

I slap him across his arm and laugh, just in the same moment Jake appears in my sight.

A/N: I'm aware not everyone is into skating. Yet I hope you will enjoy the main story.

Please hit that tiny star button for me

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
Beach Baby Da <333

Storie d'amore

3.9M 83.8K 65
𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 is a 18-year-old single mother. She is nice, caring, a wonderful mom. She is in her first year of college with a f...
Campus Da Apples387

Storie d'amore

164K 2.8K 38
When Alyssa received her scholarship to attend The university of Houston, she had no idea that one kiss in a club could be so persistent. Running in...
4.4M 115K 56
| Complete | REWRITING + ROUGH DRAFT | Riley Greene was all set for her summer vacation with her college boyfriend, Kevin. With her bags packed and p...