Β« π‘πžπ π«πžπ­? Β»

By olive_shin

❝ But before I leave, tell me Bakugou. Why am I your deepest regret? ❞ ↳ π˜‰π˜’π˜¬π˜Άπ˜¨π˜°π˜Ά 𝘹 π˜™π˜¦π˜’π˜₯𝘦𝘳 (y/n)... More

plz reaadddd
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22

chapter 17

15 1 0
By olive_shin

❝ 𝐔𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 ❞

↳ "Yoshiro-san," you call out, "has there ever been a case where my left eye turned red?"

He looks up from his laptop and frowns. The room is particularly louder than usual due to another huge case, and a glint of exhaustion shows in his furrowed eyebrows.

"I believe not. Why do you ask?"

Hesitantly, you tell him what had happened at Bakugou's house, and he listens. Yoshiro's seemingly uncaring expression remains the same throughout the story, but you know he's thinking hard.

"I see," he sighs. "Have you tried again?"

"Yes, when I got home I kept using my quirk in the mirror, but my left never turned red again. Plus, my quirk only starts when I cover my left eye and want to use it. I didn't want to use my quirk back then."

"It may have been a light of a passing car, (y/n). I do not know of this 'red eye' phenomenon."

You sigh in defeat and nod your head.

"I guess it really was just some eye trick they saw."

Thanking him, you bow and walk away to your desk, where Akira had set down another cup of tea. Thanking her from across your table, you sit back down and pick back up on your work.

"Yoshiro-san, was that (y/n)-kun just now?" a woman asks. She rests a hand on the large man's shoulder and glances at you as you spin the pen in your hand in concentration.

"Yes," Yoshiro answers as he bows his head in respect, "I'm honored to see that you are back, Chikage-san."

"Thanks for working so hard while I was gone," the woman smiles. "So, what did (y/n)-chan ask for?"

"That..." the rough-looking man trails off.

"Yoshiro."

"Her quirk seems to have done it again."

"And reports?"

"None."

"Good. Let's keep it that way."

Without another word, the woman turns around and towards the halls, disappearing into the corridor.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Katsuki!" you yell as you run up to him. The ash-blonde looks up from his phone and clicks his tongue.

"You always take so damn long."

"I literally just saw you reach the cafe."

"Shut up."

Laughing, you follow him inside the warm building.

"Ah, welcome back, dear customers," the lady at the cashier smiles.

"Miu-san, good afternoon!" you wave and skip towards the freshly baked area with Bakugou.

The two of you have been coming to this cafe every week, even up to three times a week, to study together...or more like bicker about whatever came to mind. For the past month, it's become a routine for you to meet up with Bakugou at this cafe for a small snack before heading to his house to spar.

After what happened at that dinner, neither of you spoke or asked about the red eye. You for one didn't have the confidence to ask because it's your quirk, yet you're the one who doesn't know. Plus, you just didn't like questioning people because it reminds you of your job. You're glad that Bakugou doesn't pry.

"Augh," you grumble as you sip your drink, "I can't tell if the weather is getting warmer or colder as time goes by. It's just at a weird temp."

"The temperature's supposed to get higher next week," Bakugou replies as he flips to another page of his textbook.

"Hmm, we should go on a picnic in the spring," you hum. "I'm sure your mom would really like that."

"You seem awfully close to that old hag."

"Well, I like it when she whacks your head, so I guess I do like her," you grin. The ash-blonde glares at you, and you put your hands up playfully.

"Anyway, isn't your exam next week?" you ask as you peek at his notebook.

"Yeah, so shut the hell up and give me some peace and quiet."

"But if you really wanted that you wouldn't be meeting up with me, righttt?" you sneer, dodging his small punch. "Alright, alright. I'm still beating you in our fight later." Taking a bite of your pastry, you grin and rest your chin on your hand. Bakugou simply grunts and continues to take notes from the textbook.

For a while, you simply flip through the math textbook he slid towards you, but you get bored. Seeing that he didn't touch his own food, you point to it and speak.

"Hey, can I eat that if you're not?"

Without a word, he picks it up and shoves it in front of your face, telling you to take it, but you simply take a bite from that position. Surprised, Bakugou looks up and stares as you lick the cream off your lip.

"What, do I still have cream on my face?" you ask, confused about his stunned expression.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU TAKE A BITE?"

"Weren't you giving it to me...?"

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE IT NOT BITE IT," he shouts in defiance.

"But it's basically the same thing, stop yelling," you retort as you stick out your tongue. "...so can I have it? It tastes good."

Bakugou stares at you in either disbelief or in disgust before pushing the plate to you. Grinning, you pick it up and eat a mouthful.

"Ah, I kind of feel bad though..."

"Katsuki," you call out. He looks up and opens his mouth to ask what's wrong, but you poke his mouth with the bread. "Take a bite! I feel bad for stealing it."

He flinches and glares at you, but you look at him with such eagerness that makes him slightly lower his guard. Grumbling, he gently guides your hand closer to his mouth and takes a bite before pushing your hand away.

"It's really soft, right?" you smile.

"Whatever," he grumbles. Laughing, you retract your arm and take another bite of it before putting it back on the plate.

For the remainder of the time, the two of you quietly argue about absolutely nothing.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

After leaving the cafe and sparring at his house, you took a long shower and plopped onto your bed. It was a little tiring to mock battle with Bakugou because, as much as you hate to admit it, he has a high combat sense and easily finds solutions to your tricks.

"There's no way he won't get into U.A unless he goes completely berserk," you mumble to yourself.

You pick up your phone and notice a message from the ash blonde. Smiling, you open up the chat.

Private Message

Bakagou:
Oi
The exam ends at 11

You:
For what?

Bakagou:
The fucking U.A one dumbass

You:
Ohhh
In the morning?
I think I have a day off so wanna hang out afterward?

Bakagou:
Whatever

You:
Hehe u told me bc u want to rttt

Bakagou:
Tf no

You:
Mhmmm
When does the exam start?

Bakagou:
8

You:
I'll come to wish u goodluck

Bakagou:
Hell no do not come cat eyes

You:
Ehh too bad :)

Bakagou:
Ur so fucking annoying

You:
Sure sure ur even worse

Bakagou:
What fucking ever
Goodnight (l/n)

You:
Oki goodnight Katsuki :)

"He seriously doesn't know how to be honest," you giggle as you roll on your bed, laying on your back and staring at the ceiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 347 19
This is a Bakugou x Reader fanfic! You and Bakugou have been best friends for 10 years. (Ever since you were toddlers) You and him have always joki...
176K 5.3K 37
What started off as a simple journey soon became a life threating choice. A young herbalist finds her curiosity getting the best of her as she discov...
1.8K 46 15
This is a Bakugou x fem reader story. This story is an angst romance story. this story is about Y/n's struggle and trauma, being born with a villaino...
3.7K 62 20
"I'm not interested in love, so why are you confessing to me?" A boy who isn't interested in love! "Cause I don't want to hold my feelings back! I've...