๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐˜ - louis partrid...

By -garfieldlover

๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽž- ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ "๐–ป๐–บ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—๐–พ... More

intro
1- impressions
1- impressions [ii]
3- help
4- suprised
4- suprised [ii]
5- trustworthy
5- trustworthy [ii]
6- priceless
7- live
8- thoughts
9- mob
10- first
11- beautiful
11- beautiful [ii]
12- monster
13- instagram
14- ever since we met
15- handsome
16- friend
17- waves
18- touchรฉ
19- emotions
20- you can imagine
21- north face
22- unconditionally
23- oh no
24- anna
25- ethereal
26- pangs
27- amore
28- glass
29- still
30- marks
31- reason
32- homesick
33- clingy
34- cloud 9
35- rambling
36- so much more
37- someone
38- youtube
39- aftereffects of love, it hurts
40- only a matter of time
41- love
42- deja vu
43- symphony
44- rose
45- cigarette
46- forever
47- damage
dating louis partridge would include
48- unnecessary doubt
49- simp
50- sour
50- sour [ii]
51- sleep
52- pretty
53- bfb
54- instagram [ii]
55- reckless
56- comfort
57- get up
58- cheeky
59- bittersweet
59- bittersweet [ii]
60- reunite
61- special
62- cocky
63- sid and nance
64- red lips
65- night sky
66- pink & red
67- comfort

2- skate

13.4K 204 87
By -garfieldlover

SKATE

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

↪︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 chilly air conditioning flow through out your room, feeling as if you lived in antartica. you shiver as you pull the covers up to cover your entire body, hoping it would be easier to fall back asleep.

right as you're about to reach your comfortable slumber a ding sounds from your phone on your nightstand. you curse yourself for not putting your phone on silent before your head hit your pillow, but decide to ignore the sound. you flip your body on the opposite side and begin to get comfortable again, but the sound comes from your phone again.

you sigh tiredly and open your eyes, taking in the sight of your decorated room. after rubbing the tiredness from your eyes, you reach for your phone and decide that it's time for you to get up. you click the power button and the screen lights up, nearly blinding you.

you keep your eyes shut for a moment, and open one, hoping to get used to the bright screen. after a moment, your eyes adjust and you're able to stare at your lock screen. a grin spreads across your face at the sight: louis, your best friend, and yourself.

a text message banner spread across your smiling faces, and it happened to be from the boy himself.

lou 👹
good morning y/n/n
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N WAKE UP

y/n 😼
WHAT

lou 👹
finally omfg
what were u doing that took u so long😔

y/n 😼
i was sleeping until u spammed me

lou 👹
well sorry that i woke up early and can't fall back asleep😐

y/n 😼
im kidding, what's up?

lou 👹
i'm bored, can we hang out today pls

y/n 😼
obvi 😻 where should we go tho?

lou 👹
skate park😏

y/n 😼
that's a great idea because then i can show all the ladies that i'm a better skater than u 😏

lou 👹
oh shut up, i'll pick u up in 20 shit head 🫶🫶

y/n 😼
it's the truth ass breath 🫶🫶

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

a smile grows across your face as you stare at your nicknames for one another. the both of you were undeniably funny when you were together; everyone loved being around you, and the two of you loved being around each other. especially since you started growing feelings for the brunette boy.

you trudge into your bathroom slowly and begin to get ready, pulling on a nice outfit and grabbing all your necessities for today.

as you're walking down the stairs, you meet your mom who's raising her eyebrows, surprised that you're up earlier than usual.

"what are you up to?" she questions, a bowl of cereal in hand and a mug of coffee in front of her. "oh i'm going to the skate park with louis if that's alright with you?" you respond, grinning because you know she can't say no.

"well, i cant say no anymore can i?" she mumbles jokingly and nods her head, "he's here, i can see his car. have fun, love you." she declares before going back to her cereal.

you chuckle at her observation and grab your skateboard off the floor, "love you." after opening the door, the warm breeze envelops you in a hug revealing that it's a perfect day for skating.

louis turns to you, honking his horn playfully and grinning at your reaction; seeing as you flip him the bird. your heart beat felt like it was beginning to quicken as you stepped towards his car; these feelings confused you because it wasn't clear whether it was just your head or if it was true.

you open the car door, and set your skateboard in between your legs. "someone's energetic this morning." you observe, seeing as he's practically bouncing up and down in his seat.

"i am, seeing as i accidentally went to bed at 9 p.m. someone seems a bit grumpy this morning, did you not have coffee yet?" he mocks in a baby voice as you swat his arm.

"just drive you doofus." you respond plugging your phone into the aux so that you can play your shared playlist. "yeah, yeah." he responds as the smiths play through the car, bringing a smile to both your faces.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

as soon as you arrive to the skate park caffeinated up and ready to skate, you walked towards the mini ramp to prepare for some more difficult challenges. there were a handful of people already there, but it didn't bother either of you. crowds usually didn't bother you; it was common due to louis's skill.

the both of you head towards the top of the 5 feet tall ramp and you go first, setting the skateboard down on the edge with one of your feet on top, keeping it in place for you to stand on it.

you get your footing situated and grin at louis, saluting him before shifting your weight and going down the ramp. you smoothly slid down the short ramp, continuing your ride around while occasionally pushing off with your feet to pick up speed.

skating felt like second nature to you; it was both freeing and fun. it was a form of stress relief on a hard day, but also a way to bond with people you loved. a couple of boys stopped to watch you skate by, because they find it quite attractive and rare for a girl to be able to skate like you (thank you louis).

you round the final corner and walk off, stepping one of your feet on the edge of the board to lift it from the ground without bending down. louis stops next to you, doing the same and smiles, "nice job y/n/n."

"thanks, you too loser." you smile as you ruffle the top of his hair and he huffs, raising a hand to fix it quickly. you glance over his shoulder and chuckle at a group of girls gathering together gawking at him, "you've got some fans."

he raises his eyebrows and smiles, "do i now?" he pretends to wipe his nose so that he can see them and turns to you, "eh, none of em compare to you though." he puts his arm over your shoulder and grins at you.

you mirror his grin and wrap your arm around his shoulder. it felt nice to have his arm wrapped around you; it made your stomach flutter as if you suddenly felt nauseous, but you've watched enough cringy movies to know that it's just butterflies.

the two of you walked towards the tallest half pipe, one of the most intimidating yet simple things here. sure, it was tall, but it was the same movement as the mini ramp.

you've gone down it before, but you're not tony hawk, so you're a bit shaky when you reach the top. you and louis walk up there and he turns to you, "want me to go first? just in case you fall? which you won't." he reassures you as he sets his board up.

you chuckle and nod, "sure, but not because i'm gonna fall." you narrow your eyes at him jokingly, and he smiles.

"that's the spirit. you'll be fine, just don't rush." he reminds you as he sets his feet on his board and shifts his weight forward, bringing him gliding forward.

you nod even though he can't see you and set your own board up. he reaches the bottom and grabs his board giving you a thumbs up and his signature lopsided grin.

you chuckle at his smile, feeling that same motion bubbling in your stomach. taking a deep breath, you let yourself shift your weight, falling forward and down the half pipe. your board lets you travel down smoothly and swiftly with a wide smile on your face.

louis claps his hands and drops his skateboard, hopping on it and gliding towards you. you jump off your board and he copies your movements and runs up to you, pulling you into an embrace.

your breath hitches in your throat and your face reddens as his arms wrap around your waist. "you did it." he breaths out into your ear, his grip loosening on your waist slightly. the both of you pull away and make eye contact; it seemed like time stopped when you gazed into each other's eyes.

it felt like a moment in a cliché disney movie when the couple is about to kiss for the first time. both of you leaned forward slightly, but then a loud voice called, "watch out!"

one of the girls from the group were skating slowly and right in between you and louis. you both separated from each other and watched her slowly glide by, attempting to hold in your laughter.

ignoring the random girl that decided to ruin your moment, you decided to do a few tricks. while at home, you've been practicing a kick flip and it's been incredibly difficult. you and louis have been attempting to do it together and he's landed it, so now it's your turn.

every time you attempt it at home, it ends with you icing your elbow or leg, so to say you were a bit nervous would be an understatement.

just as you were about to give up and just skate around, the group of girls pushed the same person that went on their board in between you and louis. she has blonde hair, a nice body, and she was holding her skateboard like it was a bag of trash.

you bite down on your lip to hold back your laughter at her attitude. she walks towards louis while swaying her hips and smiles, "hey, you're like, really good at skating and i need a bit of help. do you mind?" she questions, lifting the board for him to see.

louis glances at you with an incredulous look as you grin and shrug your shoulders. he nods and decides to help her instead of rudely saying no. you expected him to say no and hang out with you like he asked, and you could feel the jealousy in your blood.

you shake your head and jump onto your board, skating around the park. you notice a group of boys skating ahead of you and one of them turns right in front of you to make a u-turn.

they weren't paying attention and ended up skating into you, pulling the skate under your feet and falling on the floor. you wince in pain and feel your breath get knocked out of you. as you gasp for air quietly the boy runs over to you watching as you rub your side in pain, feeling a couple of bruises and scrapes on your right side.

"fuck." you mutter under your breath as you attempt to stand up, but fall back down. "oh my god, i am so sorry are you alright? i did not mean to pull out in front of you, i'm sorry." he rants as you grip onto your side and pull yourself up.

"i'll be fine.. i think." you mutter as you bend down, grimacing in pain as you pick up your board. you roll your shoulder backwards in an attempt to ease the pain but fail.

"well in that case, wanna come to mine? we could hang out if you know what i'm saying?" one of the other boys behind the one who hit you suggests witht a smirk.

"what the fuck? i-." you start, prepared to beat the shit out of him until you hear, "no! she's with me. y/n are you okay? what happened? you definitely need ice. here, let me take this." louis interrupts as he walks towards you, pulling your board out of your hand, and rolling your sleeve up to check out your injury.

"thanks for getting me out of there." you lightly laugh as you walk with louis towards his car. his hand grazes against yours, and you felt your palm tingle. your face flushed red and a smile appeared on your face as no one made any sign of moving.

"no problem, i don't know what fuckery that guys was up to but he's an ass. i'm sorry i was hanging out with that girl." he says as he sadly smiles at you, checking if you're alright after everything that happened.

"it's okay... so, what did you guys do?" you question, not really wanting to hear the answer. you hoped that nothing happened and he didn't ask her out after deciding he liked the girl.

"what do you mean?" he asks, confusion written all over his face. louis didn't know why you would assume anything happened between the two of them. she seemed like a silly person that wanted attention, and he didn't enjoy hanging out with her like he does with you.

"like, why did the girl go by you? and why was she holding the board like it was from a dumpster?" you recall, laughing at the memory.

louis chuckles with you and continues, "she was faking it. she was pretending to want to skate just to get up close to me and try to kiss me." he shutters at the thought, disgust running through his brain.

"oh." you simply respond, upset that anyone would try doing that after just meeting louis. he was such a kind guy and didn't deserve to be taken advantage of just because of his looks.

"what's wrong?" he questions, watching your face contort from laughter to sadness. he wanted to reach over and hug you; he just wanted to protect you from all the shit you've been through that day.

"other than my arm? i'm totally fine. completely fine.." you mutter trailing off towards the end, your mind being overtaken by all of your thoughts.

he narrows his eyes at you and turns to stop you,
"seriously y/n. what's wrong? i'm here for you, just tell me." he reassures you as he plays with one of his rings on his finger while looking into your eyes. he wanted you to trust him and understand that he cared for you; he wouldn't let anything ever hurt you.

you sigh, debating whether or not you should tell him how you feel. you decided to just tell him, you only live once, right?

"i just- when i saw that girl start flirting and everything i got really.. jealous." you start, averting your gaze from his. he nods his head as if begging you to continue; he had a feeling he knew where this was going and he was overjoyed to be able to admit his love for you. there were so many reasons to love him: he was sweet, sarcastic, funny, caring, and clearly handsome.

"and i couldn't handle it because i.. i love you." you mutter quietly, glancing up at him nervously. he leaned down and grinned at you, "i'm sorry, i couldn't hear you?" he joked, grinning lopsidedly.

you slap his arm, "oh shut it." he laughs at your weak attempt in slapping him with your bad arm. "it's about time you've told me." he mutters, tucking a piece of hair behind your ear.

"oh really? you could tell?" you question jokingly as he bites the inside of his cheek, as if teasing you. "i love you more." he declares, ignoring your question as you shake your head chuckling.

"yeah ignore my-" you start, but are interrupted by louis closing his eyes and closing the gap between the two of you. with that one movement, the two of you felt a sudden rush of adrenaline that gave you the "sparks" talked about in every love poem.

your heart was like a firework that was lit and now exploding as your stomach filled with dozens of colors and butterflies. it was such a familiar yet unfamiliar feeling, but you recognized it from all the time you've spent with louis.

he loved everything about you, even your flaws; and you felt the same about him. louis was a work of art in your eyes, and he may not see himself as perfect, but you thought he was a masterpiece.

and he thought the exact same of you: his best friend, his love. no matter how stubborn or grumpy you were in the morning, louis never failed to bring a smile to your face. he was your sunshine, the one that you seemed to get up for and the one that you loved.

never in your life did you imagine yourself admitting to your crush on louis and him reciprocating those same exact feelings... yet here you are.

author's note
hey guys! sry i didn't update or post
i was busy this weekend, i also may not be
able to post as often bc i'm starting school up
tomorrow. plz give me some story recs bc i need some haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
388K 14K 46
๐“‚ƒ โ™ฏโ—เฝฒ๐‘‚บโธผ๐Ÿ“โƒ• louis partridge x fem!reader ใ€ญโœด ฬฝ เฃฉ ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ โ› it's a pretty clichรฉ story. two strangers, one camera. two polaroid photos โ €a...
58K 942 26
โคท ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง?
54.1K 896 19
A-R imagines that I have written. All imagines are between you and Joe. All imagines will not have another part to them. No smut. (Sorry, I cring...