Elegance | Harry Potter

By potterhy

Slow burn Harry Potter x oc! Evelyn Clermont, Fleur's sister, goes to Hogwarts despite everyone's expectatio... More

A/N
The Decision
Year 1-1 | Hogwarts
Year 1-2 | Sorting
Year 1-3 | First Day
Year 1-4 | Flying Lesson
Year 1-5 | Trolls
Year 1-6 | 3rd floor
Year 1-7 | First Game of Quidditch
Year 1-8 | Christmas
Year 1-9 | Nicolas Flamel
Year 1-10 | Detention
Year 1-11 | Trapdoor
Year 1-12 | Wizard's Chess
Proper
Disgrace
Year 2-1 | New Year
Year 2-2 | Defense Against Dark Arts
Year 2-3 | Eat Slugs
Year 2-4 | Heir of Slytherin
Year 2-5 | Chamber of Secrets
Year 2-6 | Ginny Weasley
Year 2-7 | Duel
Year 2-8 | Dumbledore
Year 2-9 | Polyjuice Potion
Year 2-10 | Basilisk
Year 2-11 | Tom Riddle
Year 2-12 | Diary of Tom Riddle
Year 2-13 | Un-Petrify
The Malfoy Ball
Knight Bus
Year 3-1 | Unexpected Ride
Year 3-2 | The Grim
Year 3-3 | Euphoria
Year 3-4 | Boggart
Year 3-5 | Lonely
Year 3-6 | Storm
Year 3-7 | Hogsmeade
Year 3-8 | Buckbeak
Year 3-9 | Scabbers
Year 3-10 | Werewolf
Yead 3-11 | Brave
Year 3-12 | Myself
Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Year 4-1 | Pumpkin Pasties
Year 4-2 | Goblet of Fire
Year 4-3 | The 3 Unforgivable Curses
Year 4-4 | Age Line
Year 4-5 | Friendship
Year 4-6 | Ferret
Year 4-7 | The First Task
Year 4-8 | Partner
Year 4-9 | Yule Ball
Year 4-10 | Golden Egg
Year 4-12 | Third Task
Year 4-13 | Barty Crouch Jr.
Dinner
Grief
Year 5-1 | The Boy who Lies
Year 5-2 | Special Quill
Year 5-3 | Relationships
Year 5-4 | New Rules
Year 5-5 | Dumbledore's Army (1)
Year 5-6 | Dumbledore's Army (2)
Year 5-7 | Dumbledore's Army (3)
Year 5-8 | Dumbledore's Army (4)
Year 5-9 | Dumbledore's Army (5)
Year 5-10 | Christmas
Year 5-11 | Dumbledore's Army (6)
Year 5-12 | Sirius Black
Year 5-13 | Department Of Mysteries
Year 5-14 | Prophecy
Year 5-15 | Dumbledore vs Voldemort
Year 5-16 | Someone Worth Fighting For
Phlegm
Joke Shop
Year 6-1 | Death Eater
Year 6-2 | Liquid Luck
Year 6-3 | Quidditch Tryouts
Year 6-4 | Butterbeer
Year 6-5 | Slug Club
Year 6-6 | Quidditch (2)
Year 6-7 | Won Won
Year 6-8 | Christmas Party
Year 6-9 | Burrow
Year 6-10 | Burrow (2)
Year 6-10 | Secrets
Year 6-11 | Love Potion
Year 6-12 | Sectumsempra
Year 6-13 | The Chosen One
Year 6-14 | Astronomy Tower
Sacrifices
Wedding
Muggle World
Ministry of Magic
Dumbledore's Will
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
Malfoy Mannor
Shell Cottage
Gringotts
Battle Of Hogwarts (1)
Battle Of Hogwarts (2)
Our Time
Battle Of Hogwarts (3)
...
Con.
(Bonus 1)
(Bonus 2)
End of The Story Special :)
Alternative Ending

Year 4-11 | Second Task

18.7K 575 483
By potterhy

"Evelyn Clermont" Moody jumped in front of my way while I was walking in the corridors. I jumped a little bit quickly stood up straight to face him.

"Profesor"

"Profesor McGonagall would like to see you" He muttered drinking something out of a strange bottle again, "You look so much like your mother" My mother works at the Ministry so it probably would make sense for him to know how she looks like but a little strange. Nonetheless, I headed towards Profesor McGonagall's office.

Inside her office, Hermione, Ron and Gabrielle standing there. Gabrielle quickly ran towards me to hold my hand and Ron gave me a quick wave. Hermione smiled slightly at me before looking back towards Profesor McGonagall who looked at the four of us sympathetically.

"Ah yes Miss Clermont, come in" I held Gabrielle's hand right pulling her close to me and stood next to Ron.

"The reason I called the four of you in is for the second task. As you may know the second task will be at the black lake, you four are going to be the 'prize' the mermaids take underwater for the champions to retrieve" My eyes widened, Gabrielle must be Fleur's to save, Hermione was Viktor's and considering Ron doesn't talk to Cedric, he was Harry's to save. That meant Cedric would have to come get me from the black lake. I trust him of course, he was an intelligent wizard.

"But professor, Gabrielle doesn't know how to swim, and she's only 8" I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"I'm afraid you and Gabrielle are the most important thing to your sister right now at Hogwarts and since you are Cedric's to save, it leaves Gabrielle"

"Is this 100% safe?" I asked remembering the letter from my father. The tournament was rigged so there was a possibility that maybe Gabrielle and I won't even make it out of the water.

"Yes of course, Profesor Dumbledore has spoken to the mermaids and they agreed to safely carry any of you if you guys are left behind" Left behind, that calms my nerves doesn't it, mermaids are vicious creatures, what are the chances they really free us.

"You'll all be fine" She said pointing her wand at Hermione as she collapsed into Ron's arms. Gabrielle hugged my arm as Ron collapsed on the floor next to her. Profesor McGonagall turned towards me pointing her wand and my vision started to blur as I passed out.

***
My eyes jolted open gasping for air. In front of me was a crowd of students cheering and chanting Cedric's name. I turned to see Cedric who wrapped his arm around my waist helping me swim towards a platform towards the group of students.

"Evelyn!" Fleur let out a hand to me helping me up. The Beauxbatons girls quickly covered me in tons of blue towels, it was freezing. She held me right giving me a hug thanking Cedric.

"Thanks" I looked up to see Cedric catching his breath. He looked down at me smiling before getting surrounded by his friends rushing towards him with towels.

"Did you come in first?" I asked Fleur in French.

"No, I gave up. I was terrified to do the second task knowing it's rigged and gave up in the middle. Gabrielle is still down there" She pulled away from the hug sitting down beside me.

"Hermione!" I quickly let out a hand helping Hermione up the platform giving her my towels, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah thank" She says catching her breath, "Is Harry back yet?"

"No, Cedric came first and then Viktor. Fleur gave up in the middle"

Our conversation was interrupted by the sound of bells indicating an hour was up. With the bell, Ron and Gabrielle popped out of the water but no sign of Harry. Harry must've saved Gabrielle too instead of only saving Ron.

"GABRIELLE!" Fleur rushed over quickly reaching her hand out as Ron helped her towards the platform. Harry still was no where to be found and I was getting really worried. Shortly after Harry popped out of the water with his wand pointing up, he basically flew out. My body relaxed a bit and rushed towards him grabbing a towel.

"You saved her even though she wasn't yours to save" Fleur said bringing Gabrielle with her kneeling down beside Harry. "My little sister! Thank you!" She grabbed his head and kissed him on both his cheeks before turning to Ron.

"And you, you helped!" She got up to face Ron.

"Well, yeah, a bit" Ron said as Fleur cupped kissed both of his cheeks. Ron stared at her as she walked away with Gabrielle flattered to which Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Harry, are you alright?" I wrapped another towel around him. His skin has small cuts and rashes, the Grindylows definitely attacked him for trying to save more than one person.

"Yeah I'm fine, I finished last though" He said catching his breath. I lunged forward giving him a tight hug.

"Next to last, Fleur gave up in the middle"

"ATTENTION!" Dumbledore's voice echoed though the air a little too loud causing me to cover my ears pulling away from Harry. "The winner is, Mr. Diggory!" the students all cheered for him, "A great usage of the bubble head charm" He smiled at down at me and I returned the smile.

"Seeing Mr. Potter would've finished first if it wasn't for his determination to rescue not only Mr. Weasley but the others as well, we agreed to award him second place!" Dumbledore continued.

"Second place!" Hermione came around giving Harry a hug.

"Everyone, follow me" Dumbledore motioned towards groups of boats. I sat down in one of them next to Fleur still covered in towels as the boats stirred itself on to land.

When we got off the boat Gabrielle Fleur and I brushed past Harry speaking to Barty Crouch. From the corner of my eyes I saw a figure standing behind the trees. I quickly turned to see someone leaving, a man, I didn't exactly see his face.

"What is it?" Fleur asked looking in my direction.

"Nothing, thought I saw something"

Moody jumped in front of us again making all three of us to jump. He stared at all three of before brushing past and walking towards Harry and Barty Crouch.

"Come on let's go" Fleur said pulling Gabrielle and I with a weird look on her face. Strange, everything about Moody was strange. The thing he always drinks hourly pretty much, how he acts around me, him interrogating me. Something doesn't fit right.

"You guys go ahead" I said turning back to watch Moody walk over to Harry and Crouch.

"Cornelius! Not trying to lure Potter into some summer internship at the ministry are we?! Last boy that went into the department of ministries never came out!" Moody called out. I closely examined him walking beside him. He licked his lips and Crouch's expressions stiffened real quick. He stomped his waw towards Moody staring at him in the eye when Moody did it again, like a snake. Crouch had such a sad look on his face when he started to walk off brushing past him.

"And they say I'm mad!" He called out at Crouch before drinking something from his bottle.

***

I changed into some dry clothes and headed out to the common room to find Hermione standing down the stairs. She turned to look at me giving me a slight smile.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you" She said, "I know what I said about I can relate to how you feel but you know how much I hate Draco"

"It's fine" I nodded before walking down the stairs towards her, "Have you noticed anything weird about Profesor Moody lately?"

"Profesor Moody?" She furrowed her eyes thinking, "No nothing weird. He does seem to favor Harry though"

"I see"

"Ron and Harry left to Hagrid's, do you want to come with us?"

"Sure" I paused for a second before replying. A big smile formed on her face as she linked arms with me pulling me out of the common room. I returned the smile and walked out to the field with her having small talks, catching up on everything.

***
"Now I remember, I remember when I first met you all. Biggest bunch of mischiefs I ever set eyes on. Felt like I was looking at meself ya know. And here all are, 4 years later" Hagrid's voice echoed through the forbidden forest. The forbidden forest during daytime to afternoon was alright, it was nighttime when a lot of the crazier things would take place.

"Evelyn" I turned to face Harry, we haven't spoken ever since the second task, "Can I talk to you alone?" He asked. I nodded and the two of us walked further away from Hermione Ron and Hagrid.

"About the Yule Ball, I'm really sorry. I just wasn't expecting Draco out of all those people"

"It's fine Harry but please try to understand

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 177 15
You are new to Hogwarts in the 4th year. You catch the eye of the Slytherin Prince, Draco Malfoy, and Cedric Diggory. You are friends with the Golden...
501 21 17
Evelynn Potter has always been stuck behind her brothers shadows.. And shes sick of it. Unlike her brother shes placed in Slytherin. And unlike her b...
227K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
85.3K 2.6K 42
❝Because Y/N, I need to look out for you alright?❞ // Y/N the Muggle, the Potterhead, the witch joined the Wizarding World when Chamber of Secrets ha...