Slythindor Fondness

By LornaHayes15

Delilah Ana Malfoy the oldest sister of Draco Malfoy. She is not like her family. She hates Voldemort, she ha... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Epilogue

4

475 7 4
By LornaHayes15

It's finally Saturday, which means I get a day off. I go have a quick shower and then step out to dry myself. I put on leather jeans and a jumper with strands hanging out. I slide on boots. I go blow dry my hair and brush it. I do two space buns and leave the rest down. I do natural make up. I go down for breakfast. Dumbledore is digging into a scone. 

I sit down and pick up some toast. I put butter on it and jam. I take a bite and spot Draco laughing. "Morning Hagrid" I said. "Morning Delilah" said Hagrid. I smile at him. "You doing good today?" I ask. "Yeah, really excited for this year" said Hagrid, smiling. Once everyone's finished, we all leave. I go to my room to grab my bag. I grab a jacket and go to Hogsmeade. I walk down and go into Zonko's. Fred and George are there. I should tell them off but who am I to stop fellow pranksters? I buy some products when I hear my name. I look up to see Fred and George walking over. "Well, well your a fellow prankster" said Fred. "Yeah but don't tell anyone, OK?" I said. They nod. I go to Honeydukes for some sweets. I then head to the Three Broomsticks for a butterbeer.

I spot Draco walk in with his group of idiots. I stand up and go to another shop. I go inside and spot Hermione with Harry and Ron. Hermione must love this shop. I love bookshops. I buy some books and then head out. I decide to pop into this café to have some lunch. I smile and then head back to Hogwarts. I go inside and spot Dumbledore talking to Mr. Crouch. I walk past and go to my room. I put my books away. I sit down and take my shoes off. I hear a knock on my door. I go down and spot Dumbledore. "Sorry to bother you but we need someone to help Bill Weasley to find his room" said Dumbledore. "Of course, sir" I said. I put my shoes back on and go out. There he is standing there. "Bill" I said. "Delilah" said Bill. He takes his bags and I show him to his room which is beside mine. I smile. "I hope you enjoy your stay" I said. "Yeah, I've missed this place. The tournament is coming here, Triwizard" said Bill. "Oh yeah, I heard rumor's, it's actually happening" I said. "Well let's hope people enjoy it" said Bill. I smile and nod. "Same here" I said, smiling. He smiles back and I head back to my room. 

I sit on my bed and lie down. I play with a game I got and look at my watch. I hear a knock and I sit up. "Come in" I said, Bill pops his head in. "Hey.... um can I hang here?" asked Bill. I nod. "Yeah, OK" I said, smiling. "Nice, thanks." said Bill. I sit up and he sits on a chair. I smile at him. "You ready for this?" I ask. "Yeah, mum wanted me to stay at home but I want to be at the action" said Bill. "Is Charlie gonna here?" I ask. "Yeah. His helping with one of the tasks" said Bill. "Dragons, then" I said. He nods. "Yeah" said Bill. I smile. Eventually it's time for dinner and we decide to eat together here. I enjoy eating some and then Bill heads back to write a letter to his mum.

I sit back and read a book. I put my pyjama's on and slide under my covers. I place a book mark where I finished. I slide under the covers and fall asleep.

Bill is hot, he got hotter than school. Anyway no time for love. I haven't had my first kiss or date. I did have a crush on him but I think it's coming back.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Lorna xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 18.1K 97
ETHALINE FLORENCE MALFOY, twin of Draco Malfoy and the second choice finds comfort in a certain raven haired boy the Malfoy family despises after De...
928 32 15
Hannah Grace comes from a wealthy, pure blood family, best friends with the Malfoys. A bit rebellious, Hannah thrives while away at boarding school...
12.7K 376 14
(I am bad at summaries, but the story will be better. Promise) Jordan Ray is best friends with the Weasleys. Some of them. She hates Percy for obviou...
77.3K 1.5K 23
'𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏.' --- Elaine Weasley, the twin sister of Ginny Weasley and in Slytherin house. Join her on her journ...