14

LAST PART OF GOBLET OF FIRE

I wake up on the last day of Hogwarts. I put on white pants and a red/burgundy colour top with a blazer. I leave my hair down and just do light make up. Bill walks in. "You ready to go?" asked Bill. "I am" I said. It's our last moments here and Bill takes my hand. "Time to see your new home" said Bill. I smile and kiss him. We grab our bags and we go to Hogsmeade for the train. I smile and once we reach Kings Cross we apparate to the apartment. We walk inside and wow, it's big. I unpack and Bill is gonna stay with me for now. 

I lie on the sofa and smile. "Now what?" asked Bill. "Maybe a walk, food and a movie in a cinema" I said. "OK, let me grab muggle money and my coat." said Bill. I nod and grab my coat. We then leave and go to a park. We walk around and smile. "Nothing is going to be safe, now" I said. "No but we can make it through this" said Bill.  I hug him and  we go to the cinema. We buy tickets, popcorn and drinks. We head inside to watch James Bond. We settle down and I glance at Bill. "I take it you don't go to the cinema much" I said. "No. I can't wait to see James Bond though" said Bill. I smile and its interesting, it wasn't the best but you know. 

We head to a café for some lunch. I have tomato soup and tea, Bill has it. Once we finish, we leave. We head to Asda and buy some food. Once we finish, we head home. We unpack everything and sit on the sofa. "Now what?" asked Bill. "How about we do some games? Tonks has a Playstation" I said. Bill nods and we begin to play. I win. I jump up. "I win!" I said. "Damn it's only cause you have practice!" said Bill. I roll my eyes and nod. I sit down and he pulls me into him. "I love you, Delilah" said Bill. "I love you too, Bill" I said. "I... do you want to meet my family?" asked Bill. "OK" I said. "Tomorrow?" asked Bill. "OK, I'm nervous... what if they hate me cause of who I am" I said. Bill nods and kisses me. "They'll love you" said Bill.

The rest of the day, we have dinner, chicken stew and go to bed at 10. 

NEXT DAY

We head to get dressed. 

I put on a green dress with black heels

I put on a green dress with black heels. I loosely curl my hair and do light make up. We have breakfast and then we leave. We apparate to the Burrow and we go inside. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley is standing there beside Fred and George. Ron and Ginny are standing to the side. Bill smiles and grabs my hand. "This is my girlfriend, Delilah" said Bill. "It is lovely to meet you" said Mrs. Weasley. "It's nice to meet you too, Bill has told me great things about you all" I said, smiling slightly. "Your a Malfoy" said Percy, walking in. "Uh... yes. My Aunt Tonk gave me her apartment. My parents kicked me out, Percy" I said. "Why?" asked Percy. "I don't support the no nose freak. Hence why my family hate me" I said, frowning. "Oh right" said Percy. Mrs. Weasley walks over and hugs me. "Your part of the family" said Mrs. Weasley. Mr. Weasley walks over. "I hate your father but you I never had a problem with. Bill would always talk about you" said Mr. Weasley. "Also call us Molly and Arthur" said Molly.

The dinner was amazing and Ron actually accepted me into the family. Apparently their moving into Sirius' house. Bill is going too. I got an invite and I agreed since I will be with Bill. I honestly can't wait! We're moving tomorrow. 

When we get home, we go straight to bed since 10pm. We fall asleep cuddled.

Today was great! I am so thankful they accept me!

I hope you enjoyed todays chapter!

Lorna xx