11

YULE BALL TIME

I have a light blue dress that flows. I do a braid over my head. It gets late and it's time to get ready.

 It gets late and it's time to get ready

My make up is natural and light. I play with my fingers. I sit down and slip my red dress on. I smile at her and wow. I hear a knock on the door and Bill is standing there. "Wow.... wow." said Bill. I blush and he kisses me. I kiss back and we head down. Dumbledore is standing there with McGonagall. I smile and Bill takes my hand. "Let's sit and enjoy a meal" said Bill. "I agree, I'm starving" I said. We find a seat and sit down. I ask for pork chops and wow, it's delicious! "So, the Yule Ball has the Champions dance soon" I said. "Yeah, I know. I feel sorry for Harry. He can't dance" said Bill. "Really? Wow" I said. 

Soon it's time for the dance and off they go. I smile at Harry. "He looks a bit awkward" said Bill. "He does." I said, smiling. We smile and eventually we go dance. "No one has figured out we're dating, which is unusual since it's Hogwarts" said Bill. "I know. But Draco cannot know, he'd tell my father" I said, frowning. "Well, we'll wait" said Bill. I nod and eventually it's over. We go back to my room and we sit on the sofa. I go change into my pyjama's. I go down and see Bill in sweatpants and a hoodie. I smile and cuddle into him.  "Today was good, it really was" I said. "it was, I loved it." said Bill. 

We fall asleep cuddled and holding hands.

NEXT DAY

I throw clothes on and we go down for breakfast

I throw clothes on and we go down for breakfast. It's January now and the second task will eventually be upon us. Bill walks me to my class after breakfast. "Enjoy class" said Bill. I smile and kiss his cheek. I go inside and set everything up. I smile and everyone walks inside. They sit down. We begin and finally once it's over, Hermione stays behind. "Are you and Bill dating?" asked Hermione. "How did you know?" I ask. "I just.... you two together are amazing. You understand each other without speaking" said Hermione. "Please don't tell anyone" I said. "It will be fine, I won't tell anyone, Mrs Weasley would be at you to get married" said Hermione, smiling a bit. I smile and thank her. I go for a walk and spot Bill and Fleur. 

"Bill, come on I know you want me" said Fleur, putting on her Veela appeal. I beg to god Bill doesn't fall for it. "I have a girlfriend, Fleur. I'm sorry. Go for someone your own age" said Bill and he turns around. He walks over to me and kisses me. We walk away and I smile. "You didn't feel anything for her? Her veelaness" I said. "No. Nothing, I didn't even know she was using it" said Bill. "That's weird" I said. We go to the library and I grab books about the Veelas. I found a book about soulmates? I pick it up and read it. 

Soulmates

Soulmates are not unusual but they are rare. Soulmates will know who they are. People who understand each other without speaking. Soulmates will not be attracted to other people. They will also not be attracted to veelas. If that happens, do not let them go.

I show Bill and he gasps. "We're soulmates" said Bill. "We are" I said. He smiles and we put them away. We go back to his room and I sit down. "So, soulmates. I can't wait for the rest of lives then" said Bill. I smile and kiss him. "Same here. I'm just.... what if my brother and my parents ruin it?"  I ask. "They won't and they can't. Your mine forever" said Bill. I smile and kiss him. "Your mine forever too, Bill" I said. I kiss him and he kisses back. 

We just had dinner in his room. We fall asleep while we cuddle on the sofa.

Today we found out we're soulmates.

Sorry for the long wait but here we are!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx