9

I wake up and groan, ugh another day. I love teaching but I'm worried for Harry more so than Cedric. I mean, Cedric is 17 while Harry is like what? 14? He could die. I hope not because than who else would stop that no nose freak? I go find an outfit for today. I smile at my reflection. I go down for lunch when I spot Krum. "Hi, I'm Viktor Krum" said Krum. "I'm Delilah Malfoy." I said. "Vould you like to go on a date vith me?" asked Krum. "I'm sorry I'm dating someone" I said. "Yeah she is. So please, leave her alone" said Bill, walking over to me and wrapping his arm around me. "Oh sorry" said Krum. He leaves and I look at Bill. "His not getting you" said Bill. "I know, Bill. No Veelas is getting you" I said. He smirks and kiss my cheek. We go for breakfast.

Bill smiles at me. I smile back at him. I play with my fingers and I have cereal with pancakes. I pour out some pumpkin juice. Once it's over, I go to my classroom to clean it and then wait for the class to arrive. I play with my necklace and twist it. I look up and Draco is walking in. He glances at my neck and looks away. I sigh and stand up. "Hi everyone, let's just relax for this class after finding out who the Champions are" I said. I sit back down and they talk to themselves. 

I play with my fingers and then read a book. "Miss Malfoy?" asked Hermione. "Yeah?" I ask. "How are you?" asked Hermione. "Good" I said. I look at the time and it's the end of class. They leave and I clean up. Bill walks in. "How did class go?" asked Bill. "Chill" I said. "That's a good one." said Bill. "Yeah, they deserve a chill class" I said. Bill nods and takes my hand. "Hey a date tomorrow since it's Saturday?" asked Bill. I nod and kiss his cheek.

Next Day

Last night wasn't the greatest but right now mine and Bill's date is today. 

I pair it with a blazer

I pair it with a blazer. I straighten my hair and do natural make up. I smile at my hands. Bill is amazing, like someone pinch me. I go down and Bill is standing there. "Hey Bill" I said. He smiles and takes my hand. "Wanna go to Muggle London?" asked Bill. I nod and got to Hogsmeade to apparate to London. We go around and just enjoy some walking and getting breakfast. "So, I think maybe to become official but take it really slow" said Bill. "I agree. Especially with this year being so busy and hectic, we should take it really slow" I said. Bill nods. "Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Bill. "Yes, and also we tell no one, not our family, no one" I said. "I also agree, my mum would have it announced in 4 minutes to everyone" said Bill. I laugh and agree. We decide to go find a shop to buy bread to feed ducks and swans in the park. 

We go this small restaurant for some lunch, which was amazing. They serve some nice food. We then head to the cinema. The movie was good but Bill was very distracting. Afterwards we head for dinner. Dinner was nice, could have been a bit hotter but we can't complain. We then head back to Hogwarts. He walks me to my room and we sit on my sofa. "Today was really fun, the most fun I've had in ages" said Bill. "It was, I loved it" I said, smiling. I kiss his cheek and he goes to bed as I do the same. I fall asleep very quickly but that's from a busy day.

Today was really fun!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx