𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 (Chrollo...

By chib1chan

Haunted by a terrible childhood due to her cruel fate, y/n has been looking for the Spider since she was a ch... More

Fruit
Meeting
Friendship
Crimson eyes
Auction
Boss
Lust
Master (lemon)
I love you
Jefe (slight lemon)
Sweet dreams (lemon)
The thorn birds
Spider (lemon)
Fight
Rose
Eternity (end)

Lies

3.6K 76 209
By chib1chan

Your pov

Kurapika: "I'll give you three directions, try to follow them literally. Otherwise I won't hesitate and kill your boss.
First: don't follow us.
Second: don't harm the hostages.
Third: pass me Pakunoda".

The sexual tension that arose earlier seems to have dissolved, partly because I am too distressed to think about it.
I don't want to break Kurapika's heart, but I have to do it if I want to be on Chrollo's sidem...

Kurapika: "Listen to me carefully.
You are forbidden to communicate in any way with your companions.
Show up by 8 pm alone at Lingon airport".

As soon as the woman arrived, I immediately approached her as planned.
Chrollo, Kurapika and Melody were standing in front of us...
I can't calm my agitation, Melody has surely already noticed.

Kurapika: "Identify. Are you Pakunoda of the Phantom Troupe?"
Pakunoda: "Of course"
Melody: "She's telling the truth..."
Kurapika: "I have two conditions to impose on each of you, if they are respected, the leader will be released".

Once the conditions that Kurapika had already told me about were imposed and Gon and Killua were regained, Pakunoda headed for the lair. Chrollo was released, but before he could say anything, Melody interrupted him.

Melody: "Y/n... There's something wrong with your heartbeat... You're feeling a lot of anxiety, too much that my ears are about to explode!"
Kurapika: "Wait. It might have something to do with you"
Chrollo: "Obviously. I was looking forward to this moment"
Kurapika: "Y/n! You better explain!"
Y/n: "I'll be straight and concise because misleading words with you are useless...
You'll never forgive me but...
I've lied to you since our first meeting".

The atmosphere in this plane is terrifying, his gaze even more...
I can't bear all this...

Y/n: "I had to do it to achieve my goals! It was my aunt who ruined my life by torturing me every day since I was born! She had my parents killed and then abandoned me when I was 3! I lied to you because I wanted to reach the spider as soon as possible.
It was the spider who took revenge by killing my aunt and making my life easier!
You only think about the eyes of your siblings and companions, right?
Then please understand me! I have no evil intentions, I have nothing against you. I did it just to achieve what I most wanted in the world! "

Kurapika: "You... YOU! You lied to me for yourself! Haven't you thought about my feelings? Didn't you think about what would happen and how I would feel?!"
Melody: "Y/n..."
Y/n: "You were so clouded with crimson eyes and avenging your companions that you even let two children help you!
If Chrollo hadn't been there as a hostage they would have killed them! So speak for yourself! And then it's normal that I thought about your emotions! But my goals are more important, at the cost of being friendless!"

Kurapika: "... Do you realize what you are saying? You're just a nasty selfish...
YOU DISGUST ME! GET OUT OF HERE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE I KILL YOU!"
Y/n: "What will you do? Punch me? You can't use your chains on me! At least I never intended to kill you! For that matter not even hurting you, but I had to!"
Melody: "Kurapika! Calm down! She's not all wrong! If the Troupe members were your brothers then you would have been on their side even if they are criminals! So at least try to understand y/n's feelings!"
Kurapika: "At least I have never lied. Never.
It isn't the fact that you are on Phantom Troupe's side, but the fact that you lied to me, and you did it well too! I believed it like an idiot!
I considered you my greatest friend!"
Y/n: "It's not my fault that you got caught up by feelings, I stayed professional. Even though I smiled at you and was always by your side, I always considered you simply as a colleague, albeit not a rival".

I have to end it here, even if I want to yell at him to stay. Otherwise this matter will never end. If I want to be part of the spider I have to be stronger sentimentally.

Kurapika: "Don't show up anymore.
I don't need to hear further bullshit.
I've heard enough already. Melody, let's go to Leorio, Gon and Killua".

They got off the plane to take Gon, Killua and Leorio's, while Chrollo and I were left alone.
after all I knew it was going to be shit.

Chrollo: "Hey baby, are you alright?"
Y/n: "Yes. I'm fine..."
Chrollo: "It is evident that you're lying. Come here".

I wanted to act tough with him, but I couldn't help but fall into his arms like a weak kid.
I felt very cold, in fact my body was shaking. He gently shoved me aside to take off his coat.

Chrollo: "Here, I don't need it.
In those conditions you need it most".

As soon as he wrapped it around me like a blanket, he placed his hand on my cheek, his thumb brushing my lips.

Chrollo: "You are strong.
Incredibly strong.
It's normal to react like that, otherwise you wouldn't be human. Don't worry now, I'm here, and I'm not going to let you go until you decide"
Y/n: "Boss..."
Chrollo: "Don't call me that, at least not in this situation. you can call me Chrollo".

I looked up to smile at him, but through the window I noticed a familiar silhouette...

Y/n: "HISOKA?!"
Chrollo: "Huh? Do you know him?"
Y/n: "Well... We met at the Hunter exam"
Chrollo: "Oh, I see... I guess he wants to make us bother"
Y/n: "I don't want to get up... I'm tired, I'm so comfortable here"
Chrollo: "Don't bother, I'll carry you babe".

Chrollo's pov

What that bastard with the chain did was useless. I already have the treasure I was interested in with me, and luckily she didn't join the Troupe before he imposed his Nen on me. This is enough.
I honestly don't understand why I chose her among others... Appeal? Doom?
I just thought that, besides the fact that she was beautiful, she would help me find myself. Maybe I needed a tool other than a team of mere friends.

I carried her in bridal style and we got off the plane to face Hisoka.
If he dares to twist a hair, I'll kill him. Although I don't have the skills at the moment, I'll do it later.

Hisoka: "Y/n? What happened to her?"
Chrollo: "..."

Hisoka took off his fake tattoo as he tried to approach us, confused.

Chrollo: "Now that you are no longer part of the Spider I can talk. You came here to fight, didn't you?
Well, I am no longer at your level.
I have been deprived of my Nen.
Now you can go"
Hisoka: "I see... What did you do to her?"
Y/n: "Don't worry. If you are referring to my dress, it is because I tripped. You knew what was going to happen with Kurapika, didn't you?"
Hisoka: "Oh... I guess my baby fruit is down in th-
Chrollo: "Let's go, y/n. She doesn't need you right now, she needs to rest. I'll be the one to take care of her"
Hisoka: "Ohh? All right then.
See you soon, or when I can fight you again~♡"
Y/n: "Bye!!"
Hisoka: "byee~♡"

Your pov

Wow... Chrollo is really a protective guy!
It was to be expected from a professional thief like him.
If he wants something he gets it, and it's his.

Y/n: "Chrollo... Where are we? What time is it?"
Chrollo: "We're in my apartment in the Heaven Arena, a building dedicated to fighting. It's almost 2 am. We will stay here for a while, I want to see you in action, and I want my baby girl to experience strong people"
Y/n: "Did I seriously sleep the whole trip?"
Chrollo: "Yes. You were so adorable"
Y/n: "Don't say that!"
Chrollo: "Should I say that you were sexy, hot and exciting sitting on my lap almost naked?"

I... What? Sitting on his lap?!
Why the hell do I fall asleep in the least opportune situations!?

Y/n: "You really know how to provoke a girl, huh?"
Chrollo: "I never found the right one though, they were all interested only in my image and my money.
I killed them all"
Y/n: "Pardon?"
Chrollo: "You know, I'd like to find myself. Recently I started thinking that love is the right tool to do it, as there are countless books I have read that praise it as being the fundamental feeling...
Find a girl who knows how to appreciate everything about you, even your flaws, who comforts you when you're down, who knows how to satisfy you sexually and mentally, who makes you think 'fuck how gorgeous that girl is' and who answers you 'love, we have been married for 5 years'.
All those who tried with me, when I faced this topic, changed the subject asking me to take them shopping or to fuck them. This is why until now I have never believed in love, the one that novels talk about.
However your determined and admiring gaze has given me a last shred of hope".

Y/n: "Chrollo..."
Chrollo: "Mh?"
Y/n: "your words are wonderful. I never imagined you were so romantic"
Chrollo: "Oh, sorry if I've been too intimate or mushy. It doesn't suit me, does it?"
Y/n: "Are you kidding me? These are the most beautiful words I've ever heard!
And what makes them so amazing is that they were spoken by the man I have waited for the most in my life! But I'll never be able to satisfy you... Mentally maybe yes, sexually I don't think so. I guess what women you were talking about... I'll never be as sexy as them..."

Chrollo: "What do those whores have to do with now? They might have been hot, but one night doesn't count. Even if it does, I couldn't even talk to them because of their idiocy and selfishness. I have already told you that you are so gorgeous and your body is godlike. Don't make me repeat myself, I hate it"
Y/n: "All right. My apologies... Master~"
Chrollo: "Damn... You're really too much impatient to see if you can satisfy me, aren't you? You're such a naughty girl, I like that".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 897 45
⭐️Edits currently being made⭐️ You grew up around Hisoka, Illumi, and Chrollo, but after your 8 month training by yourself, things seemed to change...
9.8K 212 29
Itsumi Zoldyck runs away from home due to differing opinions she shares with her parents, Silva and Kikyo Zoldyck. On her adventures, she runs into C...
36.7K 1.4K 42
Torture, assassination, and contracts were what you grew up to. You were sold to the Zoldycks and trained to be a killing machine. Your sole purpose;...
790K 18.5K 93
*ChrolloxFemReader* (Y/n) is a powerful exorcist, running from a fate bestowed upon her since childhood. She isn't looking for anything besides a way...