𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 (Chrollo...

By chib1chan

Haunted by a terrible childhood due to her cruel fate, y/n has been looking for the Spider since she was a ch... More

Fruit
Meeting
Friendship
Crimson eyes
Boss
Lust
Lies
Master (lemon)
I love you
Jefe (slight lemon)
Sweet dreams (lemon)
The thorn birds
Spider (lemon)
Fight
Rose
Eternity (end)

Auction

3.4K 79 53
By chib1chan

Your pov

Here I am again in the same place, holding the right arm of an Egyptian mummy. As soon as I entered I noticed Kurapika carrying a lock of hair of the actress Sara.
We all gathered in front of the head of the bodyguard Dalzollene, who immediately greeted us with a request after asking for our names:

Dalzollene: "I want you to start work immediately, your mission will be to escort the boss to his hotel room in Yorknew city.
A private plane will take you to Lingon Airport just outside Yorknew, from there you will arrive at the hotel in 90 minutes.
You five will occupy the outermost part of the protective formation. If there are no questions, I will now introduce you to the boss".

He took us to an immense room, it was almost like being in a royal palace. However, the fulsome class of that room was scorned by the extravagance of the boss's bed covered in colorful plush toys.

Dalzollene: "The boss, Neon-sama"

It was just a little girl, probably under twenty but with the appearance of a child, yet she is one of the most important crime bosses.

Neon: "Nice to meet you, bodyguards!"

After the necessary introductions, we didn't hesitate to get on the plane.
I sat next to Melody, she's a girl who caught my curiosity. Her calm probably hides a deep melancholy.

Kurapika stood watching the city from above, immersed in his anger.
I can't let him get away, I have to keep him under close surveillance, I can see that he is a smart guy and that if I don't stay close to him he will make too drastic decisions, like the extermination of the spider.
I can't let that happen.

Y/n: "So your name is Kurapika, right?"
Kurapika: "Exactly, I guess yours is
Y/n, it's rummy"
Y/n: "I know..."

This conversation is too uncomfortable, I have to concentrate as much as possible to hide my intent and get along with him.

Y/n: "I told you we would have met again"
Kurapika: "I lied, I never thought that would be the last time we would talk, you are smart"
Y/n: "Thanks, I'm not going to have you as an enemy, I can see you have good potential too"

I'm telling the truth, after all.
I have to convince myself I'm not lying and go over to his side at least until I meet the boss.

Kurapika: "Well, I see that we share the same intentions then!"

Not really... In fact, not at all...

Kurapika's pov

She seems like a good girl to me, her gaze is full of wrath and gloom cached by slight happiness, but she doesn't seem to really want to hide it.
Maybe she doesn't want to appear hostile despite feeling angry at someone, just like me.
However, I'll not ask her about the source of that rage, I want to be respectful towards her.

During the remaining hour we talked about how we got to know Hisoka and about our respective exams.
It's not that strange that we both know him, after all, Hisoka is quite famous for being frighteningly strong.
After that we landed and some cars took us to the hotel. Once arrived, the boss recommended giving a bad, almost anxious impression. What will he tell us?

Dalzollene: "Well done, let's move on to the next job. You have to win three items that will be auctioned off underground. It doesn't matter how much they cost.
The items are: a whole mummy of Princess Corco, a handkerchief used by the actor Son Remarch and...

The eyeballs of the Kurta clan, aka crimson eyes.

We suspect someone will attack during the underground auction. Be prepared for any eventuality. Getting hold of those items has top priority".

Finally, they are coming...

Your pov

Tonight at 9:00 pm Princess Corco's mummy will go on sale. We were split into groups, I happened upon Melody and Kurapika, what a relief!
We are in charge of guarding the main entrance, so I can notice sudden movements.

Our observation point is quite far away, but we have been provided with binoculars. It's a shame I don't know Chrollo's face...
It doesn't matter, even if I had seen him I would not have been able to enter.

Kurapika: "All quiet, no movement. Got it, if anything happens I'll get in touch"
Melody: "They are really serious... Apart from the mafia guards, no one can get closer than 500 meters from the building".
Y/n: "If they didn't, it would be swarming with mobsters".
Kurapika: "It would be tantamount to proclaiming that something illegal is being done".
Melody: "In fact..."

The Phantom Troupe... Will it really come?

Melody: "The same sound as a little while ago. You are both feeling angry, aren't you?"
Kurapika: "..."
Y/n: "..."
Melody: "So... Can I ask you a question, Kurapika?"
Kurapika: "Yes"
Melody: "The crimson eyes... Exactly... What do they mean to you?"
Kurapika: "...Why do you ask me that?"
Melody: "No particular reason, curiosity? When they appeared on that slide, I felt that you were feeling an infinite rage, the melody of your heart became dashing.
Just like yours, y/n, I'd like to know what generates these raging melodies..."

Kurapika: "As for me, I am a Kurta, our eyes are normally brown, but, in the grip of violent feelings, they turn red. I'm looking for the eyes of my companions"

I have to lie, but I have to be convinced.
Got it! I'll talk about my aunt as if she were my mom and the spiders as if they were my aunt. Mere, isn't it?
So it won't look like I'm lying.

Y/n: "Infinite rage, you say? You're right... I have infinite rage for the Phantom Troupe, that infamous group killed my aunt because she was a key piece in crime.
Her head was precious, but not only that, she possessed literally unique items and jewels, they deprived me of the last thing that remained of my childhood, I can't forgive them!
Why kill an innocent person who loved me? Why!?

Kurapika: "They don't even deserve to be named! I promise you that if I meet them, I will kill them to avenge your aunt as well, your angry gaze is not lying... I want to keep you by my side, we can do it in together"
Y/n: "Same goes for me! What about you, Melody? Why do you work here?"

Melody: "It's incredibly fascinating that your hearts produce the same melody!
Anyway, I'm a Music Hunter, looking for the Sonata of Darkness.
It is said that whoever performs it or listens to it is the victim of great calamities.
For example, I heard the flute part and became what you see. I would love to go back to my original appearance and destroy that melody"
Y/n: "I thought it was just a legend, it's terrible..."
Kurapika: "Yeah... Me too..."
Y/n: "Why do you work here then?"
Melody: "I find it more efficient to act from the underworld"

Kurapika's pov

Melody: "it's time, the underground auction is about to begin".

After those words, the uproar broke out.
All the people who were taking part in the underground auction have disappeared, the treasure was not in its place, so it was considered stolen.
But thanks to the boss's skill, the treasure had been moved and guarded by the Beasts. However, they seem to have been killed by the Phantom Troupe.
I knew they would show up.

So, I kept my promise with the first victim, number 11. I have to go through with the rest before I've no more chance.
I even talked to Hisoka to get information about the spider, such as the number of members and the powers of some, with the condition of cooperating so that he can face the leader.

Light Nostrade: "I see, changing rooms was a brilliant idea. It is clear that the Phantom Troupe is using the Hunter site.
If you didn't act immediately, Neon would be in danger.
First, we need to bring my daughter home"
Neon: "I have no other choice, the auction has been suspended..."
Light Nostrade: "Don't be sad, I will recover the items you cared about from thieves. Melody, Basho, take my daughter to the mansion"
Basho: "All right"

Light Nostrade: "Well, now let's move on to more serious matters. The auction will reopen tonight. The place and times are the same. But it is possible that the owl has delivered the objects of the auction to the Troupe since it is the only one whose body hasn't been found yet.
Since the Beasts have been killed, the Ten Elders have entrusted the elimination of the spider to professionals, it is quicker for us to rely on them. But I don't intend to leave all the credit to the alliance, so Kurapika, y/n, I would like you to join the assassination squad".

Your pov

x1: "So, are we all here? The goal is the extermination of the Phantom Troupe, it is possible that they will be reviewed at the opening of the auction. If so, get rid of them"
X2: "Why don't we use code names? I will be blue"
X3: "I'll be red"
Zeno: "It looks like we're playing, I'm Zeno"
Silva: "i'm Silva"

Silva... Silva... Why does it sound familiar?

Zeno: "We don't need nicknames, call us by name, but we won't obey anyone. We work our way".
X4: "Silva and Zeno... Aren't you the Zoldycks?"

Silva Zoldyck... Mum...

X1: "Hey you, are you okay?"
Y/n: "Yes, it's just that it's an honor for me to collaborate with Zoldycks..."
Silva: "We won't collaborate with someone like you, we will only waste our time".
Kurapika: "y/n..."
Y/n: "Well, I see you don't need my help".

I left the room slamming the door, Kurapika tried to follow me but he thought he better leave me alone. I would have killed him if he dared to stand in my way.
I'll kill them all.

Are you happy, boss? I'm making your job easier already. I hope I can please you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.3K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
789K 18.5K 93
*ChrolloxFemReader* (Y/n) is a powerful exorcist, running from a fate bestowed upon her since childhood. She isn't looking for anything besides a way...
185K 6.3K 65
A young girl (Y/n) catches the attention of Hisoka morrow during her trials in Heavens arena. Hisoka becomes blindly obsessed with exploiting Y/n pow...
34.6K 1.3K 41
Torture, assassination, and contracts were what you grew up to. You were sold to the Zoldycks and trained to be a killing machine. Your sole purpose;...