My Horny Patient→𝙆𝙏𝙃

By moonchiiild_

"Oh," He turns back again. "Nice bra colour by the way," You blink, "See ya doc!" He winks followed by a smi... More

Chapter 1: That drunkard
Chapter 2: Nice Bra
Chapter 3: Pizza
Chapter 4: Drama
Chapter 5: First Appointment
Chapter 6: Unrequited love
Chapter 7: Informal appointment
Chapter 8: Sweet home but not yours
Chapter 9: Girlfriend
Chapter 10: Wasted
Chapter 11: Let's spy
Chapter 12: I like you
Chapter 13: Control
Chapter 14: Was it real?
Chapter 15: Emetic
Chapter 16: A bully
Chapter 17: Jealous?
Chapter 18: Let's dance
Chapter 19: Weird kidnapper
Chapter 20: Bruises
Chapter 21: Cheesy
Chapter 22: Don't leave me
Chapter 23: Feeling feelings
Chapter 24: Tell me
Chapter 25: Bad Morning
Chapter 26: My friend
Chapter 27: Plotting
Chapter 28: Your honour
Chapter 29: Room please
Chapter 30: Dress up
Chapter 31: Walk Me With You
Chapter 32: Soya Sauce
Chapter 33: No drinks allowed
Chapter 34: Sweet night
Chapter 35: Late date state
Chapter 36: Run
Chapter 37: A Ride
Chapter 38: Tease
Chapter 39: Storm
Chapter 41: Ready
Chapter 42: Mr Kim
Chapter 43: Waterfall
Chapter 44: I do
Finale: Confession

Chapter 40: Busy bees

10.3K 737 623
By moonchiiild_

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Busy bees
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

As days go by, the preparations for Yoongi and Rose's wedding starts to get more and more serious. Sure, this is all supposed to be fake and an excuse to get Taehyung out of here but seeing how much effort President Kim has been putting in all the arrangement makes you nervous. The thought of him finding out that this was just a plan and not a real wedding... terrifies you.

After hearing about Taehyung getting scolded for chasing away his 'date', your nervousness can only grow. Yes, you and Taehyung have both confessed but now- wait hold on. Speaking of Taehyung, why are you even thinking about him? Aren't you supposed to keep yourself busy so you Don't have to think about him?

You've almost managed to ignore Taehyung for the whole day- well you actually just never got the chance to see him. He's been out almost the whole day with Ari and Rose while you're sat here checking if the invitation cards are fine... on your own, why? Because Jungkook and Hobi are clearly here for a holiday with the excuse that they're here to help out.

"Oi you two," You snap. "Are you guys just going to lay down here and make me do all the work?"

"The bed is so gigantic, if we don't enjoy the moment now then when should we?" Hobi requests while stretching and rolling on the same bed all three of you are on.

"We've been staying here for a while now-"

"Which means we're going to be leaving soon." Jungkook completes the sentence. "The wedding is this week."

"Literally in a few days," Hobi mumbles as you could all feel the stress in the air.

"All this stress in the air really made me wake up, you guys gotta stop stressing so much." Jimin enters the room with his attractively messy hair.

"Come and distress us then," Hobi flirtatiously.

"Hey hey hey keep it PG we have our very innocent noona here-" Jungkook tries to warn.

"Innocent my ass," you wheeze. "My innocence waved goodbye to me long long time ago."

"Oh noona you're so different from everyone else," Jungkook smiles lovingly at you. "Forget Taehyung, have you ever considered dating younger guys?"

"Ooh do I spot a Jeon Jungkook hitting his chance with Y/n just because she's in a fight with her existing boyfriend?" Hobi comments.

Jimin smirks at Hoseok as he purposefully brings up Taehyung in the conversation.

You let out a heavy sigh at the mention of your boyfriend, who you're already having fights with. How are you meant to have a stable relationship with him when all you do is argue about the littlest things? Honestly, it's totally his fault.

"I bet he's having fun with the girls shopping and everything," You huff and make a dirty look at the innocent bed sheets.

"So are you, aren't you?" Kookie innocently looks up.

"Oh my gosh," Hobi yelps all of a sudden. "Now that Y/n has a boyfriend, she finds us boring!"

"Woa- it's not like that-"

"Really? Is that true Y/n?! Woah I didn't know our friendship was This weak. Wow!"

"You guys, it's not like that! I just... can't stop thinking about him." You pout.

"I thought you said all of this was a mistake?! What's with the sudden change of mind?" Jimin lets out a cheeky grin.

You open your mouth to speak but get interrupted by the younger man. "Guys let's play a game."

"A game? At this time?" Hobi questions.

"Come on we literally spent the whole day helping out, now let's do something fun!" Jungkook exclaims.

"This IS fun!" Hobi states making you and Jimin spin your heads at him.

"You find this fun?" Even you ask surprised as you pointed at the cards on the carpet.

Jimin quickly places his hand on Hobi's forehead to check his temperature. "Since when? I thought you hated the idea of marriage?!"

"Dude let me be I'm just tired!"

"Again," Jimin checks his cheeks' temperature. "Since when has the most energetic man alive suddenly get tired at only-" he checks the clock. "ELEVEN?!"

*・゚゚・*:....:*゚:*:✼✿

"May I just ask,"The girl huffs. "WHY DID YALL SEND THE CAR BACK?!"

"What do you mean why?" Rose turns around with two small shopping bags in contrast to the seven large bags Ari's holding with both hands. "You know, having the president as your father isn't really great All The Time. We just wanted to hang out without bodyguards for once!"

"Yeah, why do you think we sent Jin with Yoongi," Taehyung adds with his hands in his pocket. "Now, Ari can you stop being so stubborn and hand me at least half of the bags?"

"Absolutely not! I do not exercise to act like a weak b*tch, hmmph!" Ari exclaims with all her pride and the Kim siblings roll their eyes at each other.

"Yes, Ari you are the most strongest girl I've ever met in my entire life," Taehyung states uninterested at this point.

"Oh my god really?!?" Ari almost cries in joy and Taehyung nods in return just for the sake of it. "Okay well now that you know you can have THESE!" And she quickly hands him All of the bags.

The trio continues to walk and converse in the empty streets after a whole day of wedding shopping and fancy food when they begin to hear more noise of people talking. A group of men come out from the huge park exit that the trio just passed by.

"I wonder how Y/n's day went today," Ari wonders, earning a knowing smile from Rose.

"She has four hot guys to help her, I'm sure she had a fun day!" Rose answers and they both silently chuckle while Taehyung passes dirty glares at them.

"Yeah well I'm hotter than all of them," Taehyung defends while walking behind the girls.

"Sorry Tae but no guy is competition when it comes to my Jiminie!" Ari proudly states before quickly spilling, "don't tell him I said that though."

"Are you still mad at Y/n? Did you miss her?" Rose blurts straightforwardly as the whole plan for today was actually to separate the couple and see if they miss each other.

Nonetheless, just when Taehyung takes a pause and pouts before uttering something, the noise level from the crew from behind, rises.

"Gosh, they're so loud," Ari comments as she turns around to send a dirty look at them.

"Oooh shawty is getting mad" They hear the guys.

"Ay you take the one on left and the right one is for me"

"I'll take the guy, he's totally my type!"

"But are You his type? hahaha,"

Ari starts to grow uncomfortable while Rose just brushes it all off. Taehyung, on the other hand, has his hands clutched very tightly and god knows when he'll burst. Ari notices Taehyung and purses her lips before she places her hand on top of Taehyung's to calm him down.

After one more minute of giggling, Taehyung snaps and spins his whole body to face them. Ari's eyes almost come out of her sockets at the scene before she notices the man in the middle of the crew suddenly put his phone down and stare back.
Were they filming them? What the heck-

"What's wrong with that dude? Why is he staring at us like that?" One of the guy mumbles.

"Let me tell you why we're staring like that!" Ari decides to step in before Taehyung could threaten them.

"Y'all this isn't worth it, let's go," Rose utters but Ari and Taehyung aren't ready to listen.

"YOU GUYS," Ari points at the group. "Have been filming us!"

"WHAT?!" The whole crew gasp at the same time.

"Don't act all surprised! We heard you, you called me shawty and wanted to have me!" Ari continues to interrogate.

"Honey I don't know who you think you are but we weren't even talking about you," One of the guys blurts while earning a confused stare from Ari and an expressionless Taehyung and obviously the unbothered Rose who's dialling her driver's number at this point.

"Look," A taller guy forwards himself showing his phone screen with a kpop band in it.

Ari's angry face takes a 360 and goes,
"Oh."

Just then a jeep arrives while the group of guys start chattering and scoffing at Ari's embarrassing moment.

A man comes out of the jeep and asks his friends what happened while Ari turns to Taehyung and blames him for her embarrassment when the man hasn't uttered a single word.

"Kim Taehyung and Kim Rose?"

"Guys why do we have to play this when I'm literally so tired today?!" Hobi whines.

"Then why do you have to be tired today out of all days?" Jimin questions back as you all sit on the floor.

"Did someone say tired? How can be tired when I'm the one who was out all day?" Yoongi walks in with Jin.

"Yoongles," you pout suddenly realising you missed him until you quickly get up to go and hug him.

"Hey, you okay?" Yoongi caresses your head lovingly.

"I missed you," You look at him softly.

"Is it me you really missed or-"

"Him too but we don't talk about that." You say casually making your friends chuckle.

"Noona I want a hug too," Kookie pouts from the background before Jin drops a question.

"Speaking of Taehyung, where are they?"

"Oh god Jinnie I missed you too!" You push Yoongi away and almost strangle Jin as you pull him into a sudden hug by the neck.

"Uck! Y/n, it's always nice to see you too but right now you're killing me!" Jin struggles to speak.

"Y/n is really missing Taehyung, isn't she?" Hobi mumbles loud enough for Jimin and Jungkook to hear.

"Speaking of the devil though," Jimin utters making everyone turn around at the entrance of Taehyung, Rose, Ari and a surprising face.

As soon as Taehyung's eyes catch you and yours catch his, you both pass each other soft glance since it's literally the first time you two saw each other today. A wave of relief and peace washes over you two but obviously, you'd try not to show it. So without hesitation, as if having the same mind, you both call different names and run passed each other.

"Seojoon!" You yell before running to him.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yells while on his way to forcefully hug him while Kook watches in horror.

"Seojoon, it's so nice to see you!" You say and genuinely mean it.

"KOOK IM SO FREAKING HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" Taehyung yells.

"W-why?" Jungkook hesitates.

Meanwhile, Yoongi ignores the whole scene and goes towards his lovely fiance and pecks her while Ari stands in the middle of all this. She glares at Jimin disgustedly who gets too invested into what's going on between you and Taehyung.

"But what brings you here?" You ask Seojoon casually, earning everyone's attention.

"Ah, I just bumped into them in the streets and offered to give them a ride." He speaks like a gentleman and everyone in the humongous living room nod their heads except Taehyung and Ari. "I gave them the ride after obviously settling the argument they were having with my friends-"

"ANYWAYS-" Ari cuts him off. "What have you guys been up to?"

"We were actually about to have a game night," Jungkook smiles.

"Oh wow really?" Everyone suddenly gets interested. "Then what are we waiting for, let's play!"

"Seriously? How have you all been working the whole day and still have the energy to play while my eyes are literally shutting down without my permission?!" Hobi moans, earning a little pat from Ari who sits down next to him.

"Baby-" Jimin calls but Ari avoids his existence completely.

"Y/n! Bubs come play!!" She invites, "And sit next to me! I missed you!"

"I'm coming babygirl!" You hurry but pause. "Seojoon, are you in a hurry?"

"No, not at all." He answers.

"Then why not join us?"

--:::------::-------------------><--------------------::------:::---

So you and your friends are all sitting in a big, wide circle. The order goes; Taehyung➡️Seojoon➡️you➡️Ari➡️Hobi➡️Jimin➡️Kook➡️Yoongi➡️Rose➡️Finally Jin because yall forced him to.

Jungkook spins the bottle and on the first round, it points towards Jin. The handsome man takes the mistake or rather the right decision by picking dare when we were dared to give everyone flying kisses individually before he left everyone whipped for him.

Next, the bottle points at Jungkook who bravely accepts his dare to stuff ice inside his pants, making everyone almost applause.

Ari gets dared to do a sexy dance but being salty she is, the girl doesn't miss this opportunity to invite Hobi as her dance partner and start street dancing instead. However, some moves do contain some touching in some parts that made Jimin's neck snap.

Next comes Seojoon who unusually gets dared to brush the teeth of the person on his right... which is Taehyung. Taehyung's face drops as he isn't very fond of Seojoon due to the last interaction.

"Kook I can't believe you'd dare him something like that," You say with a chuckle that's half- serious and half-jokey.

"You just wait for your dare noons," Jungkook winks flirtaciously.

"Seojoon, can you do it?" Hobi asks enthusiastically.

"Well, I don't really like loosing so," He replies with a faint grin while Tae scowls at him.

"Wait Tae, are you actually letting him?" Rose gasps.

"As if," The man grumbles before getting up. "I'm not playing this stupid game." And this is when everyone begins to groan and moan at him.

"Tae, if you're not going to do this, you leave us no choice," Ari sassily blurts.

"Yeah you're just going to be the loser," Jin shrugs his shoulders.

"Gosh, he's literally cleaning your teeth for you for free, I'd love that," You mumble to yourself but unintentionally loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Of course you'd love that!" Taehyung replies as he stands up. "You love being with guys that aren't me!"

"That's not true!" You fight back, equally standing up in front of the crew. "Do you have any idea how bored I was today without you?!"

"Psh! As if! Then why did you hug Seojoon and not me?" The taller man places his hands on his small waist.

"That's because-"

"Because you didn't miss me and neither do you care about me being at home at all." He answers to his own question incorrectly.

"You're talking like you missed me a lot. You CLEARLY had sooo much fun without me and those shopping bags are physical proof!" You point towards the shopping bags making the other girls gulp.

"That doesn't prove Anything."

"So you're saying you missed me too? Why would that be?" You get carried away.

"BECAUSE DUH I LOVE YOU!"

Silence.

As everyone in the room witnesses, Taehyung has made his big and clear declaration of love, causing silence to lay on his skin like poison. Silence seeps into his blood and paralyzes his brain, his pupils become dilated and there's a tremor in Taehyung's hands. On the other hand, your face is one of awkwardness, not even hurrying to save his feelings.

"Woah," Hobi opens his mouth first. "What a way to drag things just to say the simple 'I miss you'"

Both you and Taehyung feel your cheeks burn in embarrassment as you just had a whole argument and a confession in front of your friends. You both slowly sit back down with the awkward atmosphere still floating around and almost suffocating you.

"Yall it's not even that deep me and Rose kiss in front of you guys all the time," Yoongi tries to make you feel better.

"Right? It's not that bad, now let's carry on with the game!" Rose cheers before spinning the bottle for it land on her and being asked whether she ever thought of leaving her fiance. Her answer's no.

Yoongi spins the bottle and it lands on you this time.

"Finally!" Jungkook exclaims after so much waiting as it took four turns, one argument and a confession for the bottle to finally land on you.

"I chooseee," You think out loud. "Since everyone's doing dare, why should I do truth? Imma pick dare!"

"Alright!" Everyone cheers for you and you smile.

"Your dare is to," everyone eagerly waits for Jungkook to finish his sentence. "tongue someone."

"WHAT?!" Everyone, including you chorus at the same time.

"Tongue?? Not even a simple peck? You want me to give a TONGUE?!" You howl in disbelief at the man sitting across you.

"I'm sure you have at least someone in your mind you can do it to," Jungkook smirks while Taehyung also grins while looking down. "Just so you know, you can keep your choice open and I'm here if you need-"

"Nononono I'm not doing this!" You shake your head immediately. "There is no way I'm doing this, what the heck!"

"Are you sure Y/n?" Jimin smiles and you grow even more embarrassed as you notice everyone in the room can't help but smirk at you.

"YOU GUYS ARE DOING THIS TO ME ON PURPOSE!" You scream.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ──

Ending up in defeat, you and Taehyung are left to share the single sofa.

"I'm sorry but what kind of penalty is this? How are we meant to sleep in this?" You pretend to talk to yourself but actually wanting for Taehyung to hear.

Taehyung sighs audibly. "I guess Y/n would just have to sleep on top of me," Taehyung plays along while stretching his lips into an almost smile but not really.

"I guess I have to do that," You agree loudly since you're really craving skinship with the man you love.

You're both already dressed in your pyjamas and you assume everyone else is fast asleep by now. Taehyung doesn't waste any longer before getting himself on the sofa and stare directly at the ceiling but telepathically calling you.

You gulp before you take a few steps closer to the sofa and stand while mentally debating with yourself. Taehyung's dictionary does not involve the word 'patience' so the man swiftly grips onto your wrist and jerks you on top of him.

As soon as your head lightly bumps onto the crook of his neck, he grumbles, "What took you so long baby?"

Now that you two are so close to each other, your heartbeats increase and there's no way to hide from Taehyung as he can practically feel everything against you and so can you

You hiccup as soon as you feel something grow intensely hard on top of you. And reluctantly lift your head away from his neck, to look at his face.
"T-Tae... are you..?"

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
To be continued
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 9.9K 199
Hi! What? You like BTS too? We should be friends.💛🌻 *Updates regularly* Requests~Open •Gifs respectively belong to owners. Thank you for allowing...
442K 11K 40
One night, one night that changed your whole life. One night out with your friends and you meet one guy, one guy that turned your world upside down.
67.9K 3.9K 36
You turn to the seven gorgeous men in front of you. Their mouths and eyes wide open. "What's happening to me?" You ask, hands shaking. Namjoon steps...
340K 11.1K 44
"Woah.." You trailed your fingers down his chest to his lower stomach, feeling him flinch from the sudden touch. "Your turn." Jungkook whispered down...