Lonely

بواسطة yagurl_gen

Love can be a beautiful thing to have and it can also be a curse. Sometimes you may feel like your broken and... المزيد

Summery
Two
One
Six
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Appreciative
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Character Update.
Eighteen
Anonymous
Nineteen
Twenty
R.I.P ❤️
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
"Just the homey"
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Fourty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four
Fourty-five
Fourty-six
Fourty-seven
Fourty-eight
Fourty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Chapter 2 (One)
Two
Three
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
ten
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen
Fourteenth
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thrifty-four
Thirty-five
Hey...
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Fourty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four
Fourty-five
Fourty-six
Chapters 3 ( Page 1 )
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Eleven
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen pt 1
Seventeen pt 2
Eighteen
Ninteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
IM BACK BITCHESS!!!
Forty
Forty-one
Discontinuing
I GOT IT!!
Chapter forty-two
help
Anyone still here?
The end
new book

Twenty-six

176 10 42
بواسطة yagurl_gen

Derek

I was sitting on the ground thinking when I felt someoe hug me from the back. "Hey" I said turning my head to face him. "Hi" he replied laying his head on  my shoulder.

"I'm sorry" I said and he looked at me. "What" He asked confused. "I'm sorry I brought you into this, Taymor is doing this because I hurt him and made him suffer" I said. "He brought you here to make me feel pain, more them he felt" I said Looking ahead. "He raped me because I didn't give him what he wanted" I said and he looked down.

"Your indecents" he said but I shook my head. "Nah, he wanted me" I said "he didn't care about the sex, he just wanted me to be his and his only that's why I went against him to try and set him up" I said. "But it was a trick that back fired all so this can happen" I said and he hugged me tighter.

"If I would've never brought you into my life he would have never hurt you, but I'm glad that I did because you changed me" I said Looking down. "You changed me for the better and I love you for that" I said Looking at him. " I forgive you for fucking Jah, I wasn't there" I apologized turning around to him.

"I'm sorry for hurting you instead of just telling you from the jump what I did" He confessed. "You remember what I said no matter who I'm with you always be the love of my life" I said and he nodded. "Well that still applies no matter what" I said and he smiled.

"I love you Mikey" I said and he smiled again. "I love you to, the both of you" he said referring to D as well. I Looked him in the eyes then back down, but he grabbed my chin connecting our forheads.

We stayed there for a moment before I felt a pair of lips on mine. I closed my eyes kissing him back. The kiss was magical and it shed alot of emotion, I missed him and it showed.

He pulled away and so did I. He layed his head on my chest as we sat there in a comfortable silence. I smiled looking down at him before eventually falling asleep.

(Later)

Me and Mike were talking when the door opened. "Come on Derek" Taymor said standing at the door. I sighed Looking at Mike. "I'mma be alright, promise" I said before kissing his cheek. "Cover your ears" I said before getting up and walking to the door.

Taymor eyed me before closing and locking the door.

Mike

I covered my ears to try and drain out the sound of his screams but I couldn't. It just got louder and louder as I continued to hear the pain threw his voice.

"It's gonna be ok" I said to my self rocking back and forth. I just continued to repeat that until it was over but he didn't come back. 

After that I just sat there and cried my self back to sleep.

(Middle of the night)

I woke up to someone laying beside me. I turned around seeing Derek crying silently. "Bubba you ok" I said wrapping my arm around him. "I-i'm f-fine" He stuttered but I new he wasn't ok.

"No it's not, what happened" I said and he cried harder. He lifted up his shirt seeing the TM Taymor had carved into his skin.

I Looked at Derek who was crying his heart out."I'm sorry" I said pulling him into me.

"You can't stay her Mike, you have to go" He said Looking at me. "How, where am I gonna go" I said. "I'm getting you out of here tonight" He said and I shook my head.

"Derek you can't do that" I said an he whipped his tears. "I can and I will, I'm going to kill them for what they did to you even if it kills me" he said and looking away from me.

"Just be ready"

+--

Hello loves😘

How was your day bc mine was good. I got to spend the day with my cousins and granny but yeah.

This chapter may be a bit trash bc it was written in certain parts of the day and I really wasn't paying attention to what I was typing but I guess it turned out good 🤪

But imma go eat my ice cream and also sum shit is bout to go down next chapter 😗

Dagger dick out👅

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

77.8K 1.7K 65
𝑲𝒐𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆. 𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒎'𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔...
20.6K 659 41
Check out the story if you love mike💓
18.7K 333 37
Basically you have friends that have the same family problems as you and you and Mike has always had a crush on each other y'all just did wanna tell...