Level And Life | KTH โœ“

By myfav_tae

"Welcome to the world of Zendar!" "If you're an adventure seeker, then this game is for you. You can experien... More

Level And Life
Characters
Prologue
2. The Game
3. Ready, Set, Go!
4. How worst it can get?
5. In the Woods
6. First Fight
7. Emotions
8. Bring it On!
9. Blue
10. This Magic Moment
11. Watch Out!
12. It's not over yet
13. Far from the Ground
14. Shadow
15. Fake
16. Reality in Dreams
17. The Painting
18. Don't go there!
19. Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
20. Fear the Dark
21. Sinister
22. Horror, Horror Everywhere!
23. The Evil Spirit
24. A Merry Moment
25. Melancholy
26. Hope
27. Sinking Heart(s)
28. Together, BAM!
29. Roses & Thorns
30. Promise
31. Dark & Wild
32. A Hell of a Ride
33. Forsaken
34. Reversal
35. Zero O'Clock
36. Awake
37. Playtime
38. Let Down
39. Wavering Sentiments
40. War of Arcane
41. Enchanted
42. Friends
43. You Matter
44. United by Love
45. Trust Issues
46. My Heart Will Go On
47. Hold Me Tight
Epilogue
From the Author

1. Calm before the Storm

613 56 118
By myfav_tae

Taehyung's POV

The clock pointed at 7:00. It was seven in the morning. A ray of light leaked through the blinds and assaulted my eyelids. I turned my body, breaking the seal of my warm imprint on the bed. A looming glow invaded the room; darkness turned to soft shadows. I scrambled. Took hold of my majestic blanket, enveloping myself in it like a warm hug. All I wanted at that moment was to sleep for a thousand years.

I lazily got up from the bed, barely opening my eyes. As I opened the window, a cool breeze greeted me, slightly blowing the strands of my deep brown hair. The morning sun peeped the dew-drops looked like glittering diamonds on grass and plants. It seemed like beautiful countless leaves whispered to each other about their morning plans. The birds were chirping, the weather was cool, all due to the slight pour the night before. It was refreshing and self-calming.

After a few minutes, I took a quick shower and got ready for College. I picked up my bag, hanging it on my one shoulder, and went downstairs.

Everything was calm, unlike always. 

Dad was reading the newspaper while sipping on his green tea. Mom was busy, arranging the breakfast table. The aroma of food drawn me towards itself. A steamingly hot pot of soybean paste stew, grilled short ribs, fried egg, bean sprout rice, and some radish strip kimchi, a perfect meal to start the day with.

Gulping down a glass full of water thereafter, I left for the college. I was humming to the rhythm played in my headphones, kicking the small pebbles along the way. It was hardly a twenty minutes walk.

As soon as I arrived, I could hear a well-built guy in an off-white tee and black jeans running towards me.

"V hyung V hyung!"Jungkook approached me with his sweet smile, exposing his bunny teeth. He always called me by that name which I really liked.

"I got a new game, it's Among us." He showed me as his doe, nut-brown eyes filled with excitement. I inquisitively took it from him, the next moment the only sound that could be heard was the busy tapping of my fingers as we moved to our classroom.

"How's it? It's amazing, right?!" The latter asked. To which I just nodded as I was too immersed in my game.

We reached our classroom in no time. The first lecture was of Science. Since we both liked Science so we listened to it with great interest. 

After an hour-longed lecture, the professor dismissed the class. The next lecture was of Business Studies that I absolutely hated. It was so boring that it felt nothing less than torture.

Finally, after what felt like ages, it was break time.

We were waiting for our order at the Cafetaria's counter when a familiar, gentle voice called me.

She wore a loose Denim shirt matched with a striped tucked-in top, a pair of skinny royal-blue jeans, and white sneakers. Her chestnut hair were tied in a high messy ponytail, securing her locks just above the base of her neck, paired with silver hoops that complemented her look, simple yet elegant.

"Hey Moon, how are you?" I greeted her as my heart-shaped lips curved into a wide boxy smile.

"I'm good," She replied, her eyes welcoming as always.

Although we knew each other since our childhood, more precisely since our stuttering days, still I got nervous around her. I could feel a shade of rose pink heated up my cheeks and my heart decides to betray me in skipping its beats.

Next to her was her bosom buddy of course, besides me, Bee. They accompanied me to the corner table where Jungkook was already waiting. We comfortably settled ourselves around the round table.

"You do remember, right? We have a combined Mathematics test later." Moon enquired. 

"Don't tell me—"

 "You haven't prepared this time too!" She continued, gaining a pause from my side. Of course, she had already anticipated the reason.

"Don't you dare bunk this time!"

I bobbed my head at her, passing her a 'not so interesting look' as I didn't realize when my hand had automatically snaked up and was now scratching my nape.

We finished our meals and headed to the corridor. Her pupils widened in surprise when I straight ran outside along with Jungkook tugging behind.

"I'm sorry, Moon but we planned a match so I can't help it."

"Yah!" I could sense the amount of frustration in her voice that began to faint slowly as I completely left the space.

"Ah, what can I do with this boy, he never listens to me." She heaved a sigh which she didn't know she was holding in.

The boys were formerly there as we reached the Basketball court.

The guy with the auburn hair threw his palms at us in a high five, showing off his deep dimples.

Another white-haired guy with subtle lowlights and pale hands resting on the bench, dribbling the ball.

"Why are you two late?" The one with the blonde hair, his voice dripping with concern.

"Jin hyung is mad at both of you, now handle him." The chocolate hair one said as a sunshine glow stroked his tanned skin.

"Where have you been? What took you so long?"

"You know we were waiting for the two of you for the past fifteen damn minutes!" The wide-shouldered guy snapped, his soft grey hair peeking from the bandana tied around his forehead.

"Uh...huh, it will not happen from the next time." I and Jungkook replied sheepishly, not forgetting to exchange a bit surprised glance at each other that how we both said it in a monotone, our lips curled into the most innocent pouts ever.

"You better remember your words." The elder rolled his brows.

"Well, let's start," He added, while everyone took their respective positions.

Within the blink of an eye, Yoongi hyung shot the ball down the basket, proving his position of a shooting guard right away.

Namjoon hyung tossed the ball in bounds to Jungkook who drove the ball down the court. He then passed it to me. The ball soared through air and hit the backboard. It bounced and hit the rim. Then spun around the ring maddeningly. I held my breath willing the ball to went through the net. Just as it seemed the ball was gonna fall to the floor, it finally dropped into the hoop. We roared in victory. The game was going neck and neck. Shoving, pushing, unbelievably high slam-dunks were made in the time that had passed.

"Ah, it was a good match." Yoongi hyung blurted, his palms covering his kneecaps as he attempted to catch his short breath.

"You were unbelievable hyung, you did three baskets on your own," Jimin almost sounded astounded.

"Have you seen my goal? I told you that I'm an ace basketball player since High School". Of course, Jin hyung began to brag about his 'one of the thousands' skill as usual.

"Ya ya we know, you mastered everything." 

We couldn't help but burst out in fits of laughter.

"Stop it!!" The elder finally raised his voice.

"Okay okay, calm down my Jin." Hoseok hyung was again being all dramatic. Credits to him, we all had quite a good hysterics session.

"Let's get going, it's already too late." We all agreed to Namjoon hyung and decided to head home.

"Guys, you can leave. I will take a different route today," I informed them.

All of them consented and left as we parted our ways at the college gate.

I was scrolling down the streets while admiring the evening view when my eyes spotted an old, abandoned building. I knew that I shouldn't go there as it seemed nothing but suspicious but—

You only live once...

Author's Note:

Hey guys!!! It's only the beginning, the actual content will come as we proceed further with the story. Please share your views about it by your comments and votes. Thank you for giving your time in reading. It really means a lot to me.

Have a wonderful day/night!!! Take care and Stay safe~

I purple you all 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 2.4K 40
This story revolves between : Kim Taehyung : A rich son who is a criminal and has fallen for you who is a police officer. How will Taehyung , a crim...
46.4K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU โœ” (will be edited) โ™กโ™กโ™ก Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
3.4K 244 34
Y/N and her other friends, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok came to an Island for their summer vacation. But what will happen when things started to get hea...
31.9K 2.8K 57
'This is 2012. Did you hit your head somewhere?!' 'W-what?! How can this be 2012 when I clearly remember that I was watching the World Cup of 2022...