PUNKS VERIFIED✅

By Macedonia2901

Kikiopefoluwa is a smart, outgoing and brilliant girl who had five friends; the ever stupid Bimpe, ever fooli... More

Hii
CAST
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
NEW BOOK ALERT

chapter 60

295 109 20
By Macedonia2901

KIKIOPE

"So, you want him to put up a banner and announce to the whole school abi?" Bimpe questioned and I shook my head.

"I didn't say that."

She pursed her lips, "Then what's stopping you from saying yes."

I turned to her, "So, you expect me to just go to him and say yes without him asking me anything abi."

Since we got back yesterday evening, Bimpe and Doyin had taken pleasure in  bugging me about the matter to the extent that we had to sleep late.

She rolled her eyes, "You..."

The voice of Aunty Flourish; our Home management teacher cut her short, "Bimpe!"

Bimpe quickly snapped her head towards her with a faint smile, "Ma."

"What did I say last?" She queried and Bimpe glanced at me before replying.

Aunty Flourish frowned at her, "I'm asking you what I said last, see the person I'm talking to and you're still sitting."

"Ma, don't mind her, that's how she use to do," Bella butts in and I glared at her.

"I didn't ask for your opinion," our teacher snapped.

"Yeh!" Bimpe and I shouted before laughing and other students joined.

"That's enough," our teacher cautioned, and we all kept quiet.

Then she continued, "Bimpe, you can have your seat and stop talking in my class."

"Yes ma," she replied before sitting.

"As I was saying, next week Wednesday is the homemakers day..."

Precious cut in, "But we are going home for the midterm break next week Wednesday."

Aunty Flourish hissed and turned back to us, "So, I want my class to come first in all presentation."

"Yes oo," we all screamed, and she smiled.

"Precious you're the class monitress right?"

Precious nodded, "Yes ma."

"Good, you're to collect the money for your class food, other than that, Kikiope, Bella and Tunde will represent our class for the cooking competition."

Tunde and Pimples factory were the only guys offering Home management in our class, and they were more like nuisance though Tunde is a good cook but you see that Pimples factory is just a foolish and lazy boy who decided to offer the subject because he was lazy to study geography.

"Ma?" I questioned.

"Yes, you guys should discuss it in your class and give me the feedback concerning your choice of food."

Bella shrieked, "Yayy, don't worry ma, our class would surely win, we..."

Aunty Flourish cut her off, "Kikiope you'll do the baking too."

"Okay ma."

"So, Bimpe and Precious should coordinate the class food."

"Alright ma," they replied concurrently.

She nodded, "Kaffy and Tolani would join other students for the decorations."

Bimpe pinched me and I slapped her hand away.

"Other than that students in dress and bead making should see me after this class."

"Alright ma," they chorused.

"Good, you'll be having your practicals after midterm so, there shouldn't be any excuse for money, it's going to be a group thing," she announced.

"Ma, I thought we are doing individual practical," Jubilee voiced out.

"That's when you get to SS3, come out and pick the papers from this bucket," she ordered.

"Okay ma," we all chorused before going out one by one to pick out the papers.

Minutes later, the bell was jingled to signify the end of the class while we all trooped out and headed to our class.

"Announcement class!" Oju Igo shouted after we all settled down.

We all snapped our head towards her and Jubilee walked out majestically while I rolled my eyes.

"Guys, my birthday is next week Wednesday," Jubilee announced with a wide smile.

"What's our business with that oo?" Bimpe shouted.

"I'm inviting everyone to my party, it's a night and pool party," she continued and my stupid classmates started hailing her.

"Share the invitation card," Jubilee ordered Oju Igo who nodded and set to work.

"This girl won't stop being her slave Sha," I turned to Bimpe who nodded.

"What do you expect before?"

"So, it's strictly by invitation and I assure you guys you'll enjoy yourself," and with that she walked back to her seat while the ADS patients quickly rushed to her likewise Abimbola and Nnena.

"Make the card six," Bimpe told Oju Igo who creased her brows while I turned to her in surprise.

"Are we going?" I asked her, and she nodded while Oju Igo gave her the cards before taking her leave.

"Why would we go there?" I asked Bimpe who smiled.

"Just to catch fun na," she shrugged.

"It's a night party oo and the girl is one stupid thing."

She lifted her shoulders in a half shrug, "And so?"

I raised my brows, "Hmm, maybe that girl is planning something with her party."

Bimpe laughed, "You're not okay."

"I'm saying my own oo."

She rolled her eyes, "You're the one that know, let's go and tell others."

"It's not yet break," I told her, and she nodded.

She yawned, "Let me quickly sleep, you didn't allow us to sleep early."

I chuckled, "I should be complaining not you."

She waved her hand, "Don't worry, when I wake up I'll continue from where I stopped," then she placed her head on the table prepared to sleep while I did the same too.

By the time I opened my eyes, the warning bell to signal the end of break had been jingled, quickly, I tapped Bimpe who got up reluctantly.

"What?" She groaned.

"It's almost break over, and we haven't eaten," I told her and her eyes opened widely.

"Let's go and eat," she said, and we rushed to our usual spot quickly.

"Why didn't you guys call us?" Bimpe complained immediately we got to our usual spot.

"We didn't want to wake you," Doyin replied.

"I believe you bought food for us sha," I questioned as I turned to Khalid.

"We didn't buy any food, maybe you guys should just buy snacks or something," Khalid replied and I glared at him.

"Wait, where is Kunmi..."

"And Abee," I added while looking around for them.

"They went out for ICAN competition," Doyin responded.

I nodded, "Oh, when will they get back?"

Doyin shrugged, "I don't know."

"Anyway, where is our food?" Bimpe queried while her eyes scattered around the table.

"Just buy some snacks," Khalid replied.

"What?"

Then the bell was jingled and we all groaned.

"So, we won't eat anything now?" I complained while Bimpe stomped her feet on the ground.

"Let's go to our class, we'll deal with these goats later," Bimpe grabbed my hand while I chuckled, then we eyed the others and walked back to our class.

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢
A piercing scream from the other end of the room made me peel my eyes open. Who on earth was that?

I rolled to my side to check where the voice came from before I realized my other roommates except my friends of course where in front of one SS1 girl staying at the other bunk.

"What's going on?" I turned to Doyin and Bimpe who were already standing.

Doyin shrugged but I didn't miss the mischievous smile tugging at Bimpe's lips. I knew she surely had something to do with what was wrong with the girl. I got down from my bed and walked over to feed my eyes.

"What..." I couldn't complete the sentence as my eyes widened at the pitiful sight of the girl, her long and thick natural hair that she'd always used to oppress others was almost gone, I could see the hair on the floor and it was crystal clear that someone had cut her hair and the person didn't even do it well 'cause she looked like a sick patient right now.

The shrill laughter from Doyin and Bimpe made me look away from the girl who was now crying.

"Awwnn, poor girl, I guess you have nothing to do ako again," Bimpe mocked immediately they stopped laughing.

"Abi oo, you won't have the mouth to insult others again," Doyin added with a sly smile and I resisted the urge to laugh. I think I understand what's going on, quickly, I pulled Bimpe and Doyin out of our room which was now filled with fake and real people sympathising with the girl, it's not as if her family died or something oo.

"Oya, spill!" I demanded with my hands placed on my hips.

Bimpe and Doyin exchanged looks before focusing on me.

"It's just to teach her a lesson nah," Bimpe started and I shook my head.

"At least she won't have the gut to stylishly insult me again, what effrontery!" Doyin spat and I lifted my brows.

"Wait, do you think that girl was insulting you last night?" I queried and Doyin bobbed her head.

Bimpe replied, "No denying it, who does she think she is? She's always using that hair to feel herself, she mentioned girls on low cut and I know she was stylishly referring to Doyin, it's not as if her hair is that long."

I snorted, "Her hair is long oo, she'll surely win Rapunzel in her set."

"She can't after what we did to her," Doyin corrected and I shook my head.

"You girls are something else, that girl wasn't referring to Doyin, she knows better than that."

Bimpe rolled her eyes, "Whatever, she'll watch her words next time."

"But how did you guys do it?"

"It wasn't hard at all, you know the girl is always sleeping like a log of wood and Bimpe is really skilled in devilish acts like that," Doyin replied and Bimpe slapped her shoulders while I chuckled.

We went back to the room only to see the girl wailing like as if her loved one died just for us to realize her pictures had been posted and it was now the talk of the school.

"Why are you nah crying na?" Bimpe asked with irritation laced in her voice.

The girl sniffed, then she jumped down the bed, her eyes was red-rimmed and swollen from her cries. Oma ga oo. Then she ran out of the room while still sobbing and her sympathizers followed her.

Bimpe and Doyin giggled and I joined in the mocking laughter too.

What are your thoughts on this chapter?
Remember to vote before leaving

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
327K 89.2K 98
Giwa Falade is the ruthless Queen Bee of Castron High. Known for her sassy, bold, no-nonsense attitude and awfully feared, absolutely dreaded by the...
6.9K 1.3K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professional...
45.4K 10.6K 37
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL "You have got your tities out and panties in a twist but your crush doesn't still notice you." Ore is a sixteen-year-old unde...