The Roses That Grew From The...

By Therightauthor

Read the story to find out. I promise it'll be worth it🌹❤️!! [ Finished✅ ] More

Characters
Introduction
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch.81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Ch. 100
I hope yall understand.
New Book is OUTNOW🥳
🥳Pooh Shiesty Book🥳

Ch.22

9K 395 147
By Therightauthor

                                                      Miami, Florida
                                                      May 16th, 2015

Key's POV

" Shhhh, y'all shutup. Y'all too damn loud." I said to the gang as we approached Cali's room door.

I slowly opened the door, and we tip toed in.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We all yelled.

Trey was banging pans, Fat had an airhorn, Ashley and Kennedy was jumping on her bed, I was slapping her with her pillows, Woo was singing, and Pjay was laughing recording everything.

" Y'all buggin! I swear to God I'ma beat the piss outta all y'all if y'all don't get the fuck out with all that loud shit!" Cali said mean mugging us.

" IT'S YO BIRTHDAY SO WAKE THAT ASS UP! COME ON NA, WAKE THAT ASS UP! EVERYBODY SAY WAKE THAT ASS UP!" Woo song.

" Nah, for tho happy birthday cuzzin. I love you." Trey said hugging Cali.

" Thanks Trey and I love you too."

" Yeah happy birthday baby." Fat said hugging her.

I cut my eyes at him, and scrunched my face up at him calling Fat calling ha baby.

" Ion know bout all that baby shit, but thanks Fat."

" Happy birthday bestie!" Ashley and Kennedy yelled hugging ha.

" Thanks y'all."

" Happy birthday ole tuff ass nigga. " Woo said.

" Happy birthday C." Pjay said.

" Thanks y'all."

As everybody began to walk out, and I was finna turn around and walk out too.

" So, you just not gone say happy birthday to me?" Cali asked sitting up in the bed.

" Nah, not yet." I laughed as I shook my head.

" Well, getcho ass out then." She rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at me.

I laughed once again as I walked out her room, and closed her door.

The rest of us walked downstairs to the kitchen. Mr. Omari hired a chef to prepare breakfast for us. The chef had the food laid out on the counter.

" Ooh, we got bacon, sausages, and chicken. That's 3 different types of meat right there!" Fat said rubbing his hands together.

" Calm down before you send yo self into cardiac arrest fat ass." Woo said.

" Leave him alone." Ashley said.

" Mane, forget him he can't say none to ruin my mood right now." Fat smiled.

" Hold up, wait a minute and who the hell is you? You can't be jumping in our arguments. We just met you all of 2 days ago." Woo said looking Ashley up and down.

" Trey, you better let ya whoodie know I don't like to argue. I fight, and these hands don't discriminate." Ashley said.

" Ian even gone lie when it comes to fighting Ash one of us....She turn into A WHOLE NIGGA." Trey said with a serious face.

" Mane, ha lil ass ain't gone bust a grape." Woo said waving them off.

" Ight, when she whoop ya ass don't say shit." I said to Woo laughing.

" You mean how Cali did you when she knotted yo shit up that day y'all got the fighting in the backyard?" Woo said, and everybody busted out laughing except me.

" I still don't understand how she won, and you had  hella advantages on ha. You taller than her, and yo arms longer than hers." Pjay said shaking his head.

" Mchhht, fuck y'all. I let Cali win that fight. I wasn't even fighting ha for real." I said.

As we was arguing we didn't even notice Cali walking downstairs.

" Food, ready." The chef said.

" Move! Get outta my way cause all you gone grab is some damn fruits." Fat said as he pushed Cali out the way from getting the first plate.

" It's her birthday, so she should get the first plate." Kennedy said.

" Girl, let him go first. It's straight." Cali laughed.

" Happy birthday amira." Omari said hugging Cali and kissing her on her forehead.

" Thanks baba. So, what's the surprise you have for us today." Cali asked as she sat down with her food.

" Well, after we finish eating I need everybody dressed because I rented a yacht for us today."

" A YACHT?" We all yelled.

Omari laughed and nodded his head.

" Mane, Mr. O you the man!" Woo said patting his shoulder.

" Don't be patting on my uncle nigga! He don't know you like dat!" Trey said to Woo, and of course they began to argue.

" Ooh, so many folks finna be hating back home when they watch my Snapchat." Ashley said laughing.

" I swear." Kennedy said laughing with Ashley.

" Y'all bet not be messy cause y'all know it's people in Memphis and N'awlins that don't even much like me." Cali said as she ate.

" But they know not to buck ya tho! Cause I'll bang anybody bout cha." Ashley said.

" And I thought Memphis females was ghetto."Woo whispered.

Once we finished eating, everybody took a shower and got dressed. We got into the trucks. We drove for bout 10 minutes, and pulled up to this big ass yacht.

" Damn, Mr. O you doing it like this?" Pjay said as we all got out looking at the boat.

Omari just laughed, and shook his head.

" Last one on the yacht, ya momma suck dick." Cali said before she took off running.

We all struck out running, well except for Fat.

" I already know my momma suck dick, so ain't no point of me running." Fat said as he was the last person to board the yacht.

" If yo fat ass just didn't wanna run, just say that." Pjay said looking at him.

" Hell nah, y'all stupid." I laughed.

As we were got settled, the yacht began to leave from the dock.

" I'm just tryna figure out where the hell you thought we was going Trey?" Ashley asked making all of us look at him just now realizing what he had on.

" Nigga, you got a whole fucking fit." Cali busted out laughing.

" What's wrong with what I got on? I think I look sauced." Trey said confidently.

" Nigga, you got on jeans. We on a damn yacht." Woo said.

" Don't forget the damn jacket too. Boy, I know you hot as fuck." Kennedy cried laughing.

" On God. Hope, you got some 24 hour extra protection deodorant cause, if not you gone be musty as fuck when we leave." Fat said.

We all busted out laughing.

" Fuck y'all." Trey said waving us off.

The girls decided to take pictures before we all started to turn up for the night.

" Key come take my pictures for me." Cali asked me.

" Why can't Kenn em do it? Cause ian tryna take a 100 pictures just for you to only like 3 of em." I said a with an attitude.

" Cause they busy, so come on please?" She whined as she handed me her phone.

I did as I was told, and started taking pictures of her. Cali body was hitting. I always thought Cali was bad, but after being friends with her this long I'm starting to look at her differently. But in a good way.

" Do I look cute in any of em?" She asked.

" You look beautiful." I said honestly.

" Let me see em." She smiled as she took the phone from me.

" A thank you would be nice spoiled ass." I snapped back.

" Thank you, LASHUN!" She said tryna be funny.

" Aye, lower yo voice! You gone have these niggas knowing my middle name." I said looking at her like she was crazy.

" They don't know yo middle name?" She asked laughing.

" Hell nah! Only my family know it, but they don't call me that so how would they know."

" Well, I know it and I'm not yo family." Cali said as she looked through the pictures.

" I know, but you different from everybody else, and I want somebody to call me by my middle name." I laughed as I walked off before she could say anything.

I got on my phone, and noticed she posted her picture on Instagram.

Liked by Keyglock, Ashwitdacash, and 979 others

Caliblanco: Just turned 18, and already living this lifestyle. Yeah, it's only up from here😌😎💯! Photo Creds: @Keyglock

                              -Comments-

Barbiewhosnameisken: 😍😍😍

Treycapalot: Let em know cuzzin we been living like this ya heard me, ain't shit new💯😎!
Ashwitdatcash: 504 babies fa life👭🏽🤞🏾!

Keyglock: FACTSSS, YA DIGG😏!

Liked by Caliblanco,Treycapalot, paperroutepjay, and 486 others

Ashwitdacash: From da 504👢to the middle of ocean chilling on a yacht on you hating ass hoes😝🛥🌊!

                                -Comments-

Caliblanco: My main bitch😍😍!

Paperroutewoo: Yo dumbass put a boot emoji😂😂!

Ashwitdacash: Cause they call Louisiana the boot ole dumbass. Now getcha ass from under my comments😒! @paperroutewoo

Paperroutepjay: You look crazy as fuck in this picture, but I like it😏😩😍!

Keyglock: ^^^ Y'all see this nigga😕😂? @paperroutefat @treycapalot @Paperroutewoo @Caliblanco @barbiewhosnameisken

Liked by Caliblanco, PaperrouteWoo, Treycaplot, and 427 others

Barbiewhosnameisken: I didn't know you could find chocolate in the middle of the ocean😋🍫!

                              -Comments-

Caliblanco: My Hershey's kisses😍😘!

Paperroutewoo: You can't dumbass😒!

Barbiewhosnameisken: Shutcho bitch ass up before I get Ash on you😒! @paperroutewoo

Liked by Caliblanco,Ashwitdacash, and 789 others

Treycapalot: In da middle of the ocean dressed in Gucci from head to toe😎💦🛥!

-Comments-

Paperroutefat: They finna get on yo ass bruh💀💀!

Paperroutewoo: Y'all he forgot to mention it's 94 degrees here, this nigga hot as fuck😂!

Caliblanco: Prime example of right outfit wrong occasion😩😂!

Barbiewhosnameisken: Don't forget musty😖😭! @paperroutewoo

Keyglock: I was wondering what that smell was🤢😷😂@barbiewhosnameiskenn

Paperroutepjay: 😂😂😂Y'all dead ass wrong!

" FUCK ALL Y'ALL! REAL SHIT!" Trey yelled.

We all died laughing.

We started to take a few shots, and smoke some blunts. I was surprise that Mr. O was cool with us smoking, and drinking. But he said it don't count cause we was outside on a boat.

" This shit would be lit if we had hella bitches on this hoe with us." Woo said.

" That's all you think about is some hoes." Kennedy said.

" Let's take a shot together." Ashley said handing a shot to Pjay.

" Ight." He shrugged.

" Pjay, you might wanna slow down on dem shots. Ashley drink like a nigga. Yo lightweight ass can't keep up with ha." Cali said.

" Nah, don't tell em shit. I been warning his ass all day." Trey said laughing.

" Mane, ain't nobody drunk. I'm straight." Pjay said waving them off.

" He ain't gone get drunk. He good." I said.

" Yes, he is watch." Cali laughed.

An hour Later...

" I'll kill anybody fa y'all on God! If anybody fuck wit y'all let me know, and I'ma kill em!" Pjay yelled in our ears.

" I told you he was gone be drunk." Cali said to me laughing.

" I love you niggas bruh, y'all my niggas fa life." Pjay said as me, Trey, and Fat held him up.

" Cali, grab his phone." I said as we walked off the yacht.

" This shit crazy we the ones carrying him when ha ass got him this drunk. Ashley come help us! Hell, this shit yo fault." Fat said.

" It ain't my fault he can't handle his liquor." Ashley laughed.

Ashley wasn't even drunk, let alone tipsy. She was walking straight and talking perfectly fine.

" Damn, do you even got a lil buzz or some?" I asked.

" Nope, I'm straight." She said back.

" CALIANA!" Pjay yelled.

" Yes Pjay?" Cali said as she sighed.

" C, I LOVE YOU SIS! I LOOK AT YOU AS MY BLOOD SISTER FOOL!" Pjay yelled.

" I love you too P, but you gotta stop yelling. Ok? We finna get out the truck, and walk in the house."

" My fault, I gotchu C." Pjay whispered.

" Make sure y'all put a garbage bin next to his bed." Mr. O said laughing.

" Sorry bout him getting so drunk Mr. O." I said shaking my head.

" It's fine, just know if he throws up one of y'all cleaning it up." Mr. O laughed as we walked in the house.

" Ashley, you heard him. If Pjay throw up you cleaning the shit up." Trey said.

" Well, goodnight you guys. Once again happy birthday baby, I love you amira." Mr. O said as he kissed Cali on her forehead.

" Love you too, and goodnight baba." Cali said as Omari walked off to his room.

" I got him." Ashley said as she took Pjay and wrapped his arm around her neck, and began heading towards his room.

" Yeah, ha sexy ass got me." Pjay smirked.

" I'm going to bed it's 1 in the morning, and I'm high as fuck." Trey said walking off.

" And I'm drunk, but not that drunk. So, night y'all." Cali said walking off.

" Aye, hold on." I said as I caught up with her.

" What Key?" She asked as she stood in front of her room door.

Instead of saying anything I went into my room, and grabbed her gifts. I walked back into her room. She was taking off the little makeup she had on.

" Here, open these." I said as I handed her all of the bags from Gucci.

" You got me some shoes, a purse, and a scarf. I love em. Thank you." She smiled.

" That's not all look in the inside of the purse." I said as I bit the inside of my lip.

She took out two boxes. She opened the first green box, and her eyes bucked.

" A ROLEX? Are you dumb? This is too much. Take this shit back." She said shaking her head closing the box handing it to me.

" Bruh, I'm not taking it back. So, cut that shit out. Now, open the next one." I said as I pushed the box back towards her.

" You could've just stopped at the stuff from Gucci, but no you just had to be extra." She rolled her eyes as she opened the next box.

Her eyes little up, and a smile took over her face.

" You like it?" I asked smiling.

It was a diamond necklace that said Karin. I had it made for her a month ago. I saved enough money from being on the block, and got it for her. Ian never bought no female, besides my momma and grandma anything. But I knew I wanted to buy Cali some special for her birthday.

" I love it." She smiled showing her teeth.

" Let me put it on you." I said as I took it out of the box. She lifted her hair, and I placed it around her neck.

" I'll never take it off. Thank you Lashun." She said as she hugged, and kissed me on my jaw.

I smiled, and stood up and walked towards her door.

" You welcome. I didn't tell you happy birthday earlier cause I wanted to be the last person to tell you happy birthday. So, happy birthday Karin, and goodnight." I said as I opened the door.

" Thank you, and goodnight Lashun."

—————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 8.3K 43
~Excuse all Mistakes Missy I swear this last week has been the longest week ever, all I keep hearing is he's getting out Thursday. I think I liked...
16.2K 807 9
Two people with different life and different heart. ❤️ Will love take place in their heart again ? ❤️ (A/N Hey guys. This is short story about Godt...
II. By S O P H

Non-Fiction

2.3K 46 52
Same H.E.R. Different H.I.M Read H.I.M & H.E.R first before reading this story
39.7K 1.1K 31
This story will be a bit different from what I usually publish so it will be made private only for followers. However it will still be something inte...