Elegance | Harry Potter

By potterhy

Slow burn Harry Potter x oc! Evelyn Clermont, Fleur's sister, goes to Hogwarts despite everyone's expectatio... More

A/N
The Decision
Year 1-1 | Hogwarts
Year 1-2 | Sorting
Year 1-3 | First Day
Year 1-4 | Flying Lesson
Year 1-5 | Trolls
Year 1-6 | 3rd floor
Year 1-7 | First Game of Quidditch
Year 1-8 | Christmas
Year 1-9 | Nicolas Flamel
Year 1-10 | Detention
Year 1-11 | Trapdoor
Year 1-12 | Wizard's Chess
Proper
Disgrace
Year 2-1 | New Year
Year 2-2 | Defense Against Dark Arts
Year 2-3 | Eat Slugs
Year 2-4 | Heir of Slytherin
Year 2-5 | Chamber of Secrets
Year 2-6 | Ginny Weasley
Year 2-7 | Duel
Year 2-8 | Dumbledore
Year 2-9 | Polyjuice Potion
Year 2-10 | Basilisk
Year 2-11 | Tom Riddle
Year 2-12 | Diary of Tom Riddle
Year 2-13 | Un-Petrify
The Malfoy Ball
Knight Bus
Year 3-1 | Unexpected Ride
Year 3-2 | The Grim
Year 3-3 | Euphoria
Year 3-4 | Boggart
Year 3-5 | Lonely
Year 3-6 | Storm
Year 3-7 | Hogsmeade
Year 3-8 | Buckbeak
Year 3-9 | Scabbers
Year 3-10 | Werewolf
Yead 3-11 | Brave
Year 3-12 | Myself
Quidditch World Cup
Year 4-1 | Pumpkin Pasties
Year 4-2 | Goblet of Fire
Year 4-3 | The 3 Unforgivable Curses
Year 4-4 | Age Line
Year 4-5 | Friendship
Year 4-6 | Ferret
Year 4-7 | The First Task
Year 4-8 | Partner
Year 4-9 | Yule Ball
Year 4-10 | Golden Egg
Year 4-11 | Second Task
Year 4-12 | Third Task
Year 4-13 | Barty Crouch Jr.
Dinner
Grief
Year 5-1 | The Boy who Lies
Year 5-2 | Special Quill
Year 5-3 | Relationships
Year 5-4 | New Rules
Year 5-5 | Dumbledore's Army (1)
Year 5-6 | Dumbledore's Army (2)
Year 5-7 | Dumbledore's Army (3)
Year 5-8 | Dumbledore's Army (4)
Year 5-9 | Dumbledore's Army (5)
Year 5-10 | Christmas
Year 5-11 | Dumbledore's Army (6)
Year 5-12 | Sirius Black
Year 5-13 | Department Of Mysteries
Year 5-14 | Prophecy
Year 5-15 | Dumbledore vs Voldemort
Year 5-16 | Someone Worth Fighting For
Phlegm
Joke Shop
Year 6-1 | Death Eater
Year 6-2 | Liquid Luck
Year 6-3 | Quidditch Tryouts
Year 6-4 | Butterbeer
Year 6-5 | Slug Club
Year 6-6 | Quidditch (2)
Year 6-7 | Won Won
Year 6-8 | Christmas Party
Year 6-9 | Burrow
Year 6-10 | Burrow (2)
Year 6-10 | Secrets
Year 6-11 | Love Potion
Year 6-12 | Sectumsempra
Year 6-13 | The Chosen One
Year 6-14 | Astronomy Tower
Sacrifices
Wedding
Muggle World
Ministry of Magic
Dumbledore's Will
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
Malfoy Mannor
Shell Cottage
Gringotts
Battle Of Hogwarts (1)
Battle Of Hogwarts (2)
Our Time
Battle Of Hogwarts (3)
...
Con.
(Bonus 1)
(Bonus 2)
End of The Story Special :)
Alternative Ending

The Dark Mark

18.3K 622 789
By potterhy

"Evelyn dear! So good to see you again" Mr. Weasley said shaking my hand.

"It's great to see you too Mr. Weasley"

"Oh so polite like always, you should come join us back at the tent!" he chuckled.

"Thank you so much Mr. Weasley" I smiled at him flattered and glad almost. If I went to our tent with my mother all hell would break loose.
We all stuck close together and started to walk back down the stairs. It was extremely crowded and there were groups of people everywhere. Behind me I noticed the gaze of a group of boys, maybe a year or two older than me staring at my dress. I was really uncomfortable and kept pulling it down when the boy that was cheering for the Irish team with the Weasleys stood between the group of boys and I. I looked up at him and examined his face, Cedric Diggory.

"Hey" He said smiling down at me. "Not sure we've met before, I'm Cedric Diggory"

"I'm Evelyn Clermont"

"Nice to meet you Evelyn and uh-" He took off his jacket and handed it to me. "In case you wanted to cover your skirt"

"Thank you" I smiled wrapping his jacket around my waist.

***

Inside the tent was crazy. I set down on a bunk bed smiling watching the Weasley twins dance with the Irish flag over them. Outside were the sound of fireworks followed with screams, the people were probably celebrating.

"There's no one like Krum!" Krum had caught the golden snitch but the Irish team still won having more of points scored against the Bulgarians. Ron was totally disappointed.

"Krum?"

"Krum!" The two twins looked at each other mocking Ron.

"He's like a bird in the air. He's more than an athlete! He's an artist!"

"Think you're in love Ron" Ginny sat down beside the twins.

"Shut up"

"Victor I love you-" The weasley twins started to sing. I looked up to see Harry walking over towards me and sitting down beside me.

"Hi" He said with a smile. He also didn't change too much over the summer, just a little taller and in the need for a haircut.

"Merlin's heard Harry you should get a haircut" I said playing with his hair, "It's alright though you still look cute" He grinned looking down and then back up at me meeting my eyes.

"You look prettier Evelyn. Well not that you weren't before but-"

"Stop! Stop it!" Mr Weasley came inside the tent breaking apart the twins from each other calming them down. "It's not the Irish. We gotta get out of here, NOW"

I looked over at Harry before walking out of the tent following the others. Outside the cheers slowly turned into screaming in fear, people were running everywhere trying to get out of the field of tents.

"GET OUT IT'S THE DEATH EATERS!" Someone yelled. Death eaters?

"Get back to the port key and stick together! Fred, George! Ginny is your responsibility" The twins took Ginny and ran away towards a hill. I have to find dad, Fleur and Gabrielle. They were with one of the death eaters, Lucius Malfoy and my mother.. Isn't who she was. From the distance I saw groups of people wearing a silver mask throwing spells everywhere causing fire.

"HARRY!" Hermione called out. Harry quickly grabbed my hand and ran towards her pulling me with him. Hermione quickly ran to Ron who held her close taking her with him back towards the hill where I assumed is the port key. The crowd was pushing and squeezing in between us separating Harry and I from Hermione and Ron. I was getting pushed around by random people desperately trying to leave.

"Evelyn!" Harry called out as I got pushed away by the crowd our hands letting go of each other.

"Harry!" I called out pushing against the crowd trying to get back to him but it was no use, I lost him quickly in the crowd. Tents caught on fire and screams were everywhere when I felt a hand grab my arm.

"Cedric!" I turned around to face him. He pulled me close wrapping his arm around my shoulders and ran through the crowd back to the portkey with the Weasleys.

"Evelyn, where's Harry?" Hermione asked with Ron's arm around her.

"I don't know Hermione" I looked back to realize Cedric's arm was still around me. He looked down at me and gave me a quick smile. His face was chiseled, it was perfect. There's no wonder why girls would melt at the sight of him. I smiled back looking away and back at Hermione who raised her eyebrows.

"Let's go find him" I said slowly pulling myself away and back towards the fields of tents.

"HARRY!" Ron called out as we stepped into the field. All the tents were burned down and it was just plain dark. Furnitures were thrown on the floor all broken and it was empty. Dad, I can only hope he's safe. From a distance I saw a boy staring at something frightened.

"HARRY!" I called out running towards the boy as Hermione and Ron followed.

"We've been worried sick about you!" Hermione grabbed onto his arm.

"What is that?" He asked looking at a green skull with a snake coming out of it's mouth in the sky. He grabbed his forehead whimpering and I quickly wrapped my arm around his waist.

"STUPEFY!" A bright red light shot at us from all directions. We quickly all ducked having the spell fly above us. They kept on firing as Hermione and I let out a scream, Harry held me close.

"STOP! THAT'S MY SON!" Mr. Weasley came running pushing away one of the man who was casting the spell at us. I looked up at him and behind him was my dad who looked at me and sighed in relief. The ministry really attacked me. I got up and glared at one of the man who flinched realizing who I am.

"Ron, Harry, Hermione, Evelyn are you all alright?" Mr. Weasley came rushing at us with my dad.

"Which of you did it" Barty Crouch came pointing his wand at everyone, even including me. He was the head of the department of international magical cooperation. My dad was also a head of the another department, I deserved respect.

"Lower your wand sir" I demanded.

"You've been discovered in the scene of a crime!" He didn't listen and kept pointing his wand at the four of us.

"a crime?" Harry asked confused.

"Barty, you heard my daughter, lower your wand. They're just kids" My dad said in a serious tone.

"What crime?"

"It's the dark mark Harry it's HIS mark" Hermione whispered in his ear.

"Voldemort... Those people tonight, in the masks, they're his people too aren't they? His followers"

"Death Eaters" My dad said looking at me in the eye.

"Follow me" Crouch ordered his men finally lowering his damn wand.

"There was a man before- uh, over there!" Harry pointed towards one of the burnt down tents. My dad put his shoulder around me as Crouch and his men walked away.

"Arthur, please do me a favor and take care of Evelyn for me tonight" He said with his arms still around my shoulder as Mr. Weasley nodded.

"Dad, where's Gabrielle and Fleur? And what about our mother" I turned around to face him.

"I'll be taking Fleur and Gabrielle to the Leaky Cauldron. They'll stay there and join the rest of the Beauxbatons girls once they arrive.. I'll be at home with Apolline, she's furious. I'll deliver your stuff through floo powder" I nodded understandingly.

"Be safe dad" I whispered giving him a hug. His hug was so warm, something I've craved. A hug from a loving parent. He ran away following Crouch and I couldn't help but cry a little. He would have to spend a year alone with my mother who's a supporter of HIM and possibly even a death eater. I'm terrified and worried about him. Harry pulled me around and turned me towards him pulling me close and hugged me. I cried into his shoulder hugging him back tight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 1.3K 12
Sophia Evelyn Morton. Powerful. Confident. Pureblood. A slytherin girl. What relationship will she have towards Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter and his f...
227K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
37.5K 580 18
Y'all wanted a Daddy Draco story, so here we go. Carissa Potter is the younger sister of Harry Potter. She's also the more loved sibling by their aun...
85.3K 2.6K 42
❝Because Y/N, I need to look out for you alright?❞ // Y/N the Muggle, the Potterhead, the witch joined the Wizarding World when Chamber of Secrets ha...