𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 (Chrollo...

By chib1chan

Haunted by a terrible childhood due to her cruel fate, y/n has been looking for the Spider since she was a ch... More

Meeting
Friendship
Crimson eyes
Auction
Boss
Lust
Lies
Master (lemon)
I love you
Jefe (slight lemon)
Sweet dreams (lemon)
The thorn birds
Spider (lemon)
Fight
Rose
Eternity (end)

Fruit

9.9K 164 641
By chib1chan

Your pov

'Maybe I should take the Hunter exam, I think running around with no destination won't help. Perhaps I'll find someone there who can give me some information, and then the hunter's license can always be useful'.

First phase: extremely smooth.
Second phase: pretty easy.

Third phase.

Examiner: "draw a number inside this box without looking, you will move in pairs with the number you have chosen. Only the first half that has passed the second phase can choose, the others put their numbers inside."

The first to pass was tall, he had an hourglass physique but he was muscular and strangely handsome. what a weirdo.

???: "I guess I'll have to pair with this sweetie, that'll be fun~♡"

he looked me straight in the eyes with a terrifying smile.
Do I have to make couple with this weirdo?

Hisoka's pov

74, huh? She's such a cutie, should I test her? Let's see~
I approached her asking for her name, but someone interrupted me.

???: "Hisoka! You stupid wizard! Don't you dare test her with your stupid tricks!"

Dead.

Y/n: "so your name is Hisoka?"

She's being kind, what a coincidence~

Hisoka: "I guess so, what's yours, sweetie?~♤"
Y/n: "Y/n, nice to meet you!"

No one else has been so nice to me, is she acting? I don't think so, she's just a cute teen.

Hisoka: "Such a gorgeous name, are you a foreigner?~♧"
Y/n: "I guess, I don't even know it."

I can tell that she is not lying. I'll take it easy with her, I'm curious~

Your pov

He may be weird, but it's pretty strong and he can help me. I'll be friends with him, I guess it is better not to have him as an enemy.
The third phase began and we walked in awkward silence as the tension has broken.

Hisoka: "Why are you here
sweetie?~◇"

I swear to God if he calls me sweetie once again I'll... Nevermind.

Y/n: "I'll be straightforward with you because I don't want you to misunderstand my intentions. I'm here to get help."
Hisoka: "Let's see if I can please you~♡"
Y/n: "I want to be part of the spider. I have all the time, it would be enough for me to even thank them personally, they freed me from darkness and despair without even knowing it, that's why I want to be part of it, they saved me".

Hisoka shivered and stiffened, then chuckled.

Hisoka: "Are you serious? Be part of the spider? A swee-

A strong punch hit Hisoka's face right in the nose, blood running down his lips.

Y/n: "Say it again. C'mon, you're strong, right?"
Hisoka: "Ooh, I didn't expect that, you're neither a sweetie nor a weak, my sincere apologies~♤"
Y/n: "Don't mind that, I just don't like it when someone underestimates me. We were talking about the spider, you didn't have a good reaction when I mentioned it. Spill the tea"
Hisoka: "All right fruit, I'll tell you everything I know about the Phantom troupe~♡"

Fruit?
What the hell is wrong with him?
While we were fighting with some prisoners, I asked him some questions about the crew, such as the number of members, how someone can be in it and the name of the leader.

Chrollo Lucilfer.

He is the reason for my happiness, if I can call it that. I owe it to him, and I have to see him, talk to him, thank him and I would even be willing to sell him my soul to join the spider.

Y/n: "So I have to kill a member? It's not that hard if I plan something, I have good logic".

I stab in the stomach the last prisoner, and then we left the room, waiting for the fourth phase.

Hisoka: "Yes, but not really, if you can please the boss he can accept you, but you have to learn something first, unripe fruit~◇"
Y/n: "Stop calling me that! It's not funny!"

While I pout, he touched my nose, then left the room.

Hisoka: "Wait for me where the exam started once you're done~♡".

I didn't understand why he suddenly left, but then an unknown voice appeared from behind.

???: "He killed an examiner during the second phase, he's expelled".

He's Hisoka, after all.

I finally got my Hunter license, now I can have a job that can bring me closer to the spider! I'm forgetting something... HISOKA! THAT WEIRDO!
Luckily, the place where I have to meet him was close enough, so he found me first.

Hisoka: "I knew you would pass the exam, you are a ripening fruit after all~♧"
Y/n: "If in your language you mean I'm powerful, you're right!"

I said while giggling, but the atmosphere wasn't good at all. It is getting darker and darker... unbearable.

Y/n: "What the hell is happening?"

Hisoka: "My dear, you have just discovered hatsu, one of the principles of Nen~♡"

Hisoka's pov

I taught her the essentials to make her understand what Nen is and she easily followed the steps I ordered. She's such a powerful girl, I'm getting turned on~

Y/n: "Uooh! It's like a cooler fire running through your body! Haha!"

It's oddly satisfying seeing her happy. I don't even know why.

Hisoka: "I guess so, but you are far away from the tension you felt before~♤"
Y/n: "Bet".

A smirk ran from cheek to cheek, muttered something like "I'll kill you" and then an eerie aura hit me. She is too frightening and powerful, the circumstances of her childhood must have influenced her. My thoughts have been broken as has the tension.

Y/n: "I'm sorry! I don't want to kill you! I'm not a dumbass!"

She's gorgeous when she feels in danger~

Hisoka: "You're amazing little fruit, or rather big, you surprised me~♧"
Y/n: "Really? Was my hatsu good?"
Hisoka: "Wonderful, your hatsu was wonderful~◇"
Y/n: "Teach me more! If I surprised you I can do the same with Chrollo!"
Hisoka: "You will be nothing in his eyes like that~♡"
Y/n: "Admit it, you envy me!"
Hisoka: "Tsk, you're a kid~♤"
Y/n: "I'm 17! I'm not a kid!"

I let her kick me, I love the way she is childish, although I guess it rarely happens. I can say it's sad inside, out, everywhere. His body emanates anger and sadness from all sides. I want to know more so that this fruit ripens.

Hisoka: "Well, do you want to look gorgeous in front of the boss?"
Y/n: "Are you deaf? YES"
Hisoka: "Let him steal your Nen"

I started laughing at the joke but obviously she didn't get it.

Y/n: "You're weird, scarily weird"
Hisoka: "That's why you like me~♡"
Y/n: "Yeah I like your waist, HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? I mean- It's a perfect hourglass!"

I laughed again, she's so nice and funny.

Hisoka: "I'm pretty shy! Don't compliment me! You'll make me blush~♧"
Y/n: "You? Shy? AHAHAHAH"
Hisoka: "I'll kill you"
Y/n: "Go ahead if you can"

She's right, I can't kill her right now.
She went back to the apathic side.

Y/n: "So, what did you mean by 'Let him steal your Nen?'"

Hisoka: "Well, there's one more important thing you don't know about Nen".

Your pov

He took a glass and a leaf, told me to put my hands around the glass and give off my aura. The leaf seemed to change matter.

Hisoka: "Take the leaf~◇"

I took the leaf and it was soft, how is that possible? I also tried to stretch it, it's flexible and unbreakable!

Hisoka: "Specialist, huh? Amazing~♡"

He told me briefly about Nen's types.

Hisoka: "Specialists are very rare, even Chrollo is a specialist, two wonderful people, a wonderful kind of Nen~♧"
Y/n: "The boss is a specialist? Wow, I guess he's so powerful..."
Hisoka: "Mhm, he's handsome, powerful, strong, amazing, he's all, he must die by me~♤"

Dark aura infested the air.

Y/n: "Don't. You. Dare."

Hisoka's pov

Is she scaring me? Me? Impossible... Maybe...

Hisoka: "It's always beautiful to feel your hatsu on my skin~♡"
Y/n: "You better not kidding about the boss".
Hisoka: "All right then, I won't do it again, my apologies, Miss Lucilfer~◇"

She threw me the glass out of embarrassment. She was blushing a dark red.

Y/n: "I'm not good enough for him, stop it. Stop it or I'll kill you, I'll try anyways if I can't right now, but please don't play with my emotions".

I regret it, I was acting like a fucking dumbass. I want to see her happy, i want her to reach happiness for me as well, I'll be glad for that to happen.

Hisoka: "You can't kill me, your right, but there are some possibilities if you train your Nen~♡"
Y/n: "Explain"
Hisoka: "Use Gyo then look at your wrist"
Y/n: "A rubber bracelet? What is that stupid thing? Take it off! I have no time to waist!"
Hisoka: "Look at my finger~♧"
Y/n: "A gum streak? From your finger?"

Hisoka: "I present to you: bungee gum! Well, to make it faster, bungee gum has the properties of both rubber and gum, you see~♤"
Y/n: "Is thit shit made of Nen?"
Hisoka: "Moderate your words, princess. Yes, it is made of Nen, and you can use a "special move" as well, try to focus on your Nen from now on, I will go, see you soon my darling, I don't want to affect on your Nen, you have to focus on of it alone, byee~♡"

Your pov

Before I could even greet him properly, he was already gone. Focused, huh? Focus, did you say? I'm too tired right now, I should get some sleep.

I went to a club tonight because I didn't want to cook anything, too tired. I ordered salmon salad, with a bottle of water. I need to eat healthy from now on, I have to train to become stronger and better looking for the boss.
As I sat on the table, a stranger comes up to me, touching my shoulder.

???: "Why are you alone, baby girl? Don't you have to stay home with your pare-

I took him by the neck, causing him to choke.

Y/n: "YOU'RE A DEAD MAN! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS EVEN TO THINK!"

I subconsciously gave out my hatsu, and when I finished my sentence he fell to the floor, eyes white, still breathing. He couldn't move, he couldn't speak, but he was alive. Was that my 'special move'? I wanted to try again, but with more attention. As if he could read my mind, one of his friends approached me, and as soon as I touched him with my activated Nen, he fell to the ground, white-eyed, motionless.

This is what Hisoka was talking about. my technique, I should give it a name!
Happy with what I discovered, I resumed eating my salmon salad peacefully, when a tall, thin man with long black hair sits in front of me, with no emotion visible on his face.
Why all this today? I'm sick. As I tried to touch him somehow, he leaned on the table.

???: "You must be Y/n, Hisoka told me about you. You're looking for the Phantom troupe, don't you?
Oh, how rude of me, my name is Illumi, nice to meet you".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
50.2K 896 45
⭐️Edits currently being made⭐️ You grew up around Hisoka, Illumi, and Chrollo, but after your 8 month training by yourself, things seemed to change...
12.9K 404 24
╰⋯➤"Rᴜɴ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀᴄᴏʟᴏʀs." Illumi Zoldyck, the well known hunter and assassin of the Zoldyck family met Azien Etzioni (or y/n) during the hunter...
10.5K 290 30
DISCONTINUED BUT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE Everything had always seemed so difficult. One minute you're fine and the next, you feel the...