Elegance | Harry Potter

By potterhy

Slow burn Harry Potter x oc! Evelyn Clermont, Fleur's sister, goes to Hogwarts despite everyone's expectatio... More

A/N
The Decision
Year 1-1 | Hogwarts
Year 1-2 | Sorting
Year 1-3 | First Day
Year 1-4 | Flying Lesson
Year 1-5 | Trolls
Year 1-6 | 3rd floor
Year 1-7 | First Game of Quidditch
Year 1-8 | Christmas
Year 1-9 | Nicolas Flamel
Year 1-10 | Detention
Year 1-11 | Trapdoor
Year 1-12 | Wizard's Chess
Proper
Disgrace
Year 2-1 | New Year
Year 2-2 | Defense Against Dark Arts
Year 2-3 | Eat Slugs
Year 2-4 | Heir of Slytherin
Year 2-5 | Chamber of Secrets
Year 2-6 | Ginny Weasley
Year 2-7 | Duel
Year 2-8 | Dumbledore
Year 2-9 | Polyjuice Potion
Year 2-10 | Basilisk
Year 2-11 | Tom Riddle
Year 2-12 | Diary of Tom Riddle
Year 2-13 | Un-Petrify
The Malfoy Ball
Knight Bus
Year 3-1 | Unexpected Ride
Year 3-2 | The Grim
Year 3-3 | Euphoria
Year 3-4 | Boggart
Year 3-5 | Lonely
Year 3-6 | Storm
Year 3-7 | Hogsmeade
Year 3-8 | Buckbeak
Year 3-9 | Scabbers
Year 3-10 | Werewolf
Yead 3-11 | Brave
Year 3-12 | Myself
The Dark Mark
Year 4-1 | Pumpkin Pasties
Year 4-2 | Goblet of Fire
Year 4-3 | The 3 Unforgivable Curses
Year 4-4 | Age Line
Year 4-5 | Friendship
Year 4-6 | Ferret
Year 4-7 | The First Task
Year 4-8 | Partner
Year 4-9 | Yule Ball
Year 4-10 | Golden Egg
Year 4-11 | Second Task
Year 4-12 | Third Task
Year 4-13 | Barty Crouch Jr.
Dinner
Grief
Year 5-1 | The Boy who Lies
Year 5-2 | Special Quill
Year 5-3 | Relationships
Year 5-4 | New Rules
Year 5-5 | Dumbledore's Army (1)
Year 5-6 | Dumbledore's Army (2)
Year 5-7 | Dumbledore's Army (3)
Year 5-8 | Dumbledore's Army (4)
Year 5-9 | Dumbledore's Army (5)
Year 5-10 | Christmas
Year 5-11 | Dumbledore's Army (6)
Year 5-12 | Sirius Black
Year 5-13 | Department Of Mysteries
Year 5-14 | Prophecy
Year 5-15 | Dumbledore vs Voldemort
Year 5-16 | Someone Worth Fighting For
Phlegm
Joke Shop
Year 6-1 | Death Eater
Year 6-2 | Liquid Luck
Year 6-3 | Quidditch Tryouts
Year 6-4 | Butterbeer
Year 6-5 | Slug Club
Year 6-6 | Quidditch (2)
Year 6-7 | Won Won
Year 6-8 | Christmas Party
Year 6-9 | Burrow
Year 6-10 | Burrow (2)
Year 6-10 | Secrets
Year 6-11 | Love Potion
Year 6-12 | Sectumsempra
Year 6-13 | The Chosen One
Year 6-14 | Astronomy Tower
Sacrifices
Wedding
Muggle World
Ministry of Magic
Dumbledore's Will
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
Malfoy Mannor
Shell Cottage
Gringotts
Battle Of Hogwarts (1)
Battle Of Hogwarts (2)
Our Time
Battle Of Hogwarts (3)
...
Con.
(Bonus 1)
(Bonus 2)
End of The Story Special :)
Alternative Ending

Quidditch World Cup

19.1K 661 979
By potterhy

(OUTFIT REFERENCE!)

"That necklace is beautiful" Fleur said in French staring down at the necklace Hermione had gotten me from hogsmeade. "From your muggle friend?"

I nodded.

"Does mother know about her?"

"Probably" I remembered Draco's words, 'My father with hear about your mudblood friend, so will your mother'. Fleur walked around my room before sitting on my bed, she was looking gorgeous in her blue dress without even trying. We were all dressed up- Even Gabrielle, to go watch the Quidditch game in the minister box. The Malfoys and the Clermonts were the only ones to receive the invite.

"Wanna know a secret?" She asked looking at me in the eye.

"What?"

"They're holding the tri wizard championship this year at Hogwarts. Headmistress wants me to attend and go as one of the representatives of Beauxbatons"

My eyes widened, I've heard tales of the tri-wizard championship. One champion from one of three schools are selected to compete in three extremely dangerous tasks. The prize for winning was grand, a whole lot of money and eternal glory.

"You won't be competing right!" I asked her in French.

"I want to if I get selected"

"You're crazy Fleur"

"And one more thing, headmistress wants you and Gabrielle to.. you know, be with the other Beauxbatons girls in our uniforms. Gabrielle is only 8 so she'll show up in her dance clothes, headmistress wants you in the Beauxbatons uniform making your way in with the other girls. Since our family is the biggest pride of Beauxbatons she wants the three Clermont sisters to be there"

I paused for a bit to think, I'm a student at Hogwarts but I'll be representing Beauxbatons?

"No" I replied as Fleur just looked at me disappointed.

"Gabrielle already said yes, please Evelyn just for an hour. You owe me it since you chose Hogwarts over Beauxbatons" She looked at me with puppy eyes speaking in her terrible English accent. I did feel terribly guilty though. As a child we promised each other to go to Beauxbatons together and spend as much time with each other possible.

"Alright" I said. Fleur's face immediately lighted up and she jumped up to give me a hug.

"Evelyn Clermont, a word?" The door barged open and my mother came in. Fleur looked at me sympathetically before heading out of the room leaving only me and my mother. She walked up to me looking at me up and down before taking out her wand. With a swish of her wand my already short dress for shorter barely covering my bottom.

"I heard Draco is the same age as you" She said examining me once again. I knew what she was talking about, the Malfoys were a very powerful family too, she would want me to start dating him and or preferably marry him. I don't fancy him like that though, I fancy someone else.

"I don't fancy him" I replied honestly. A cold slap ran across my face, my mother never slapped me, ever. She really was changing.

"Lucius told me you were hanging around with mudbloods" She spat the word mudblood with so much disgust. Of course the first thing that comes in mind is Draco must've snitched on me. She walked over and grabbed the necklace Hermione had gotten me and ripped it off my neck before throwing it on the ground.

"You disgrace" She spat once more, "you disrespect Lucius for your mudblood friend. He won't like blood traitors" I looked down at the necklace laying on the ground before glaring at her. At least now I knew Draco didn't snitch on me, Lucius Malfoy told my mother knowing she would despise me for it. But what did she mean by 'he won't like blood traitors'? Who exactly was she referring to?

"Don't disappoint me anymore, you know the Malfoy families are powerful" She said before walking outside my room. I stood still glaring at the door with my wrists clenched. She's not my mother. I knelt down beside the broken necklace taking out my wand.

"Reparo" The necklace snapped back fixing itself. Blood-traitor Evelyn Clermont, if that's what I'll be known as, so be it. I looked in the mirror and put my necklace back on.

***

"Apolline," Lucius Malfoy shook my mother's hand. Gabrielle held Fleur's hand while greeting Narcissa Malfoy, she was a beautiful women and even though she looked intimidating there was something soft about her. We met in front of the Quidditch World Cup stadium after using a port key.

"Evelyn" Lucius turned to face me eyeing the necklace on my neck, "What a peculiar necklace you have"

"My muggle born friend got it for me sir" I said with an emotionless face. My mother's eyes widened at the sight as I felt my dad's arm go around my shoulders.

"We should get going Lucius, the minister is waiting" He said.

"Very well. Draco" Lucius looked towards Draco in a black suit. He didn't change too much, just a bit more taller. He put out his arm in front of me and linked arms. The stadium was already incredibly crowded, hundreds of thousands had to be here, it was huge.

"You didn't snitch on me" I muttered to Draco looking forward.

"And that's an awfully short dress"

"Wasn't my choice"

"To impress me?"

"Again, wasn't my choice"

"Blimey dad, how far up are we?" I heard a familiar voice whine. Right above us I saw a group of ginger heads, the Weasleys, next to them was Hermione and Harry. I quickly looked away in hopes they won't notice me with the Malfoys, especially not right now when I had my arms linked with Draco.

"We'll put it this way, if it rains, you'll be the first to know" Lucius stopped to look up at them mocking them. Draco walked up beside his father pulling me with him. The whole time I had my head down, I didn't want them to see me with them.

"My family and Clermont's are in the minister's box, by personal invitation from Cornelius Fudge himself!" Draco bragged looking up at them too. I sighed taking a deep breath and looked up, Harry looked at me confused and then at my arm linked with Draco's. Quickly I pulled my arm away as Lucius gave me a smirk.

"Evelyn?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows looking back down at him. I looked back up into his green eyes and gave him a quick smile then looked away. A weird feeling of guilt rushed over me.

"Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people. Besides, I'm sure miss Clermont doesn't want to see them right now" He looked towards my direction. My eyes were only glued to the ground not knowing what to say. I wanted to go upstairs and join the Weasley family with Hermione and Harry but Mother will be furious. I already ruined her and now she just feels like a different person, I don't want her to change even further. What would Fleur think? Gabrielle? Dad?

"Evelyn, come on" Hermione called out. I looked back up slowly noticing her golden necklace with a sun charm dangling from it, matching with mine. I took a deep breath and looked away towards Draco pulling his arm and towards the minister box.

"Good choice Evelyn" I looked back at Draco emotionlessly but inside I was surprised. I don't think I remember a time he called me Evelyn instead of Clermont. I didn't reply and stepped inside the minister box.

"Ah yes! You guys are all finally here! Please, meet the players" Cornelius greeted us. On the other side of the room were two Quidditch world cup players, one Irish and one Bulgarian. I recognized the Bulgarian one, Victor Krum. Ron wouldn't shut up about him and how he's the world's best seeker.

"Pleasure to meet you" I shook Krum's hand and he returned me a slight smile.

"Please! Please, sit down" Cornelius motioned towards a couple of black armchairs. I sat down between Dad and Draco.

"Glad to see you aren't associating with mudbloods anymore Evelyn. You finally realized your worth" Draco muttered from next to me. Again I didn't dare look up, my eyes were glued to the ground. My worth.. I don't even want to be here in this box right now, I never asked for any of this.

Lots of small talk filled the room and the two players headed out to go make their grand entrance. Shortly after, the Irish team flew by the box with grey and white sprays coming out of their brooms. The team shot up in the air creating fireworks which took the shape of a Leprechaun dancing.

"IRELAND! IRELAND! IRELAND!" The crowd chanted. The minister box filled with soft laughter and a modest tone of speech.

From the sky the Bulgarian teams came flying down right through the leprechaun destroying it and right past the Ireland team destroying their formation.

"KRUM! KRUM! KRUM!" The crowd chanted as a video of Krum covered the seats of the stadium. He was performing tricks on his broom, it really was a sight to see. Not to mention he is incredibly good looking.

"Good evening!" Cornelius stepped out of the box and pointed his wand on his neck making his annoying voice echo through the stadium. "As Minister of Magic, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final 422nd Quidditch World Cup!" My expression saddened, I wanted to be with my friends having fun not here trying to get some boy to fall in love with me. My dad noticed my saddened face and gave my hand a little squeeze. I looked up and he looked at me so sweetly, I felt so safe and comfortable, all my worries washed away.

"Do you want to be with your friends Evelyn?" He asked softly. I nodded, Fudge's voice was drowned out in the background.

"They're on the very top, directly above us" He pat my hands giving me a smile. My heart started to beat faster in excitement, a smile crept in my face as I got up. Everyone was too busy chattering amongst themselves to notice me except Draco.

"I know my worth" I said looking at Draco who furrowed his eyebrows. He opened his mouth to say something but didn't and just looked down to the ground. It was strange, of course I thought he would have a fit. I quickly walked fast out of the minister box and made my way up the stairs to the very top, to my friends, where I belong.

"Let the match begin!" Fudge's voice echoed through the air as the crowd cheered.

My dress was killing me, I had to keep it down while walking up the stairs fast. It was truly an exercise to just get to the very top of the stadium. It took me about 5 minutes of just walking up the stairs finally getting to the very top. There I saw the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione, and one boy I didn't exactly recognize. They were all cheering their favorite team on but Harry. He was slouched over the edge as if he was lost in his own thoughts.

"Not enjoying the game?" I asked walking up behind him. He jumped a little and a big smile appeared on his face when he looked at me.

"Evelyn! But I thought you were-"

"Oh shut up" I untied my bun and squeezed in between him and George. "Who are we cheering for!"

"The Irish of course!" George exclaimed.

"By the way, we knew you would come to us" Fred said peeking from behind George's shoulder. I turned back to face the field and watched the Irish team score, the crowd went crazy. I let out a happy scream cheering for the Irish and Harry then started to really enjoy himself.

"Evelyn!" Hermione pushed Harry to the side and gave me a tight hug. "I knew you would come to us, you wouldn't dare leave me behind wearing the necklace I gave you"

"Of course not" I smiled returning her the hug.

"Your dress is awfully short by the way"

"I know" I rolled my eyes and looked back at the game. Hermione and Harry stood by my side cheering for the Irish and I also yelled out in joy. I've never yelled more in my life, I feel so happy surrounded by the people I truly care for and love. This is my worth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 153K 83
" do you have me under a curse, diggory? " " no, what makes you say that? " " i feel completely under your control, and i can't s...
227K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
156K 2.9K 23
Harry potter is going to Hogwarts. But he's not the only one. He finds that he has a long lost sister. Follow her as she finds powers no one thought...
15.6K 246 18
You come to Hogwarts with your older sister Fiona from Beauxbatons Academy, and you meet some amazing friends there. But friends is not everything yo...