Not That Easy (Neymar Fanfic)...

By nicola-goncalves

Nicola Goncalves is not your average girl, she's in love with the game of football and is good at what she do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 7

1.5K 23 5
By nicola-goncalves

*Okay guys just a little note before the chapter, I made a new cover for the story so please tell me what you think and go check it out, also check out joniyahx3 because her story is amazing and I am inlove with it, enjoy!*

*Neymars POV*

I know I should feel like absolute shit, but I don't, doing all that and even that small peck was all worth it.

If there is anyone to blame it's her! Looking all hot and fine as fuck in that dress. I couldn't restrain myself and the fact that I didn't take her then and there in public shocked me. I mean yes I had a girlfriend, Bruna, and she was a model and don't get me wrong she is smoking but Nicola? Her body is just out of this world. Her legs that aren't long - because she's short and I find it adorable - are heavenly, her ass is basically begging to be held and her chest is full and distracting for any man.

Not to mention that her face is a sight for sore eyes and her hair is so glossy. I can imagine my fingers running through it, tugging it tightl- woah woah woah wait Neymar. Shut the fuck up. You have a girlfriend. You cant kiss another girl and fantasize about it afterwards?! But I can't help it...

The way she denied me instead of grinding my body back or kissing me back, was a shock and a turn on. I wanted to know if she wanted me and was restraining herself because I sure as hell wanted her. I haven't felt this way about a girl so quickly... I have only came in contact with her twice and she has me putty in her hands. If only she wanted me.

Like I said though, the chase is the fun part right? It's what you have to do to get some action that is the real entertaining part. And once she gives in, I will be bored and move on.

But I still keep forgetting about one thing, Bruna. I can't just do this shit and cheat? That's immoral and just disgusting. I need to get my head straight and my shit together...

---

Sorry it's so short guys! It's a bit of a filler chapter and I wanted to do Neymar's reaction after that intimate moment eh ;) love you all, vote, comment and all that jazz, lots of love!💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
61.5K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...