𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒙, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕...

By heartphiliau

[English is not my first language, sorry for any grammatical error.] It all starts from a simple dare. Chaer... More

🌻HelloÜ🌻
1 | dumbass
2 | challenge
3 | little devil
4 | angry sex
5 | losing control
6 | desire
7 | kiss
8 | taetae
9 | party
10 | teasing
11 | deal
12 | hickey
13 | doll
14 | virgin
15 | rain
16 | we shouldn' t
17 | him
18 | parents
19 | alone
20 | i'm back
21 | i didn't forget
22 | let's play
23 | something fast&easy
24 | beer
25 | that promise he made
26 | nothing
27 | command me
28 | redemption
29 | eating me
30 | and the baby?
31 | taemin
32 | never born
33 | fear
34 | broken
35 | hosi&butterfly
36 | as if you were mine
37 | stretch marks
38 | truth
39 | being his father
40 | i guess it was love
41 | mon chéri
42 | one sided love
43 | yunbae?
44 | i can't stop thinking about you.
45 | never-ending game
46 | demon one
47 | demon two
48 | demon three
49 | couch?
50 | welcome back...
51 | ...in my...
52 | ...arms
53 | chocolate&pistachio
54 | with a bitter after taste
55 | i love you, you love me, but not in the same way
56 | my last breath
57 | save me
[ i'll be your compass. ]
58 | ma chérie
59 | elevator
60 | you belong to me
61 | together again
62 | i want the real you
63 | hangry
64 | my fault
65 | hospital
66 | bond&byes
67 | him... again
68 | ghost
69 | dicks, viginas... & drama
70 | kidnapping
71 | opening up is hard
72 | nuns
if you love bts click here
73 | destroyed plans
74 | our first night
75 | pasta
76 | her lips have a shadow
77 | you weren't with me
78 | it's not our time yet...
79 | thanks
80 | yoongi&jimin
81 | my cherry
82 | it's our moment
84 | after love
85 | you are in Seoul, i'm in Tokyo
86 | a host
87 | you look like a goddess
88 | you're a goddess
89 | you're my goddess
90 | encounter
91 | childhood memories
92 | anonymous letter
93 | i thought i lost her
94 | end.
Special Thanks
the 2 book is out 👁👄👁

83 | love under the stars

4K 151 87
By heartphiliau

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

《It's not a mistake like last time, this time it's one of the best choices I could ever make.》

Jimin says looking at me with love.

I kiss him on the lips.
《Same goes for me.》

We start kissing again, he gets between my legs and my skirt climbs up my hips.

Jimin comes off and breathlessly tells me.

《I don't think I'll be able to stop.》

《Don't.》

《What?》

《Don't stop.》I bring his face to mine.

《Never stop, Park Jimin.》

We smile and our lips, as our hands, find their destination.

Let's undress.

Button after button.

Cloth after cloth.

But not only our clothes: also our past mistakes, betrayals, stupid games, people, we remove everything and make room for true love.

Let's take off our masks.

Let's burn our innocence.

Fuck, let's get naked for real.

We'll make love with our mind and body.

Now, we are completely naked for each other, in every sense. Our souls are bare for the first time.

Exposed skin, touched immediately by him, gripped in his clutches. My flesh under his grasp feels in the right place, I feel in the right arms.

《I don't care if I have any traces of him left, I want you to delete them and replace everything. Let your marks remain on me forever; let my marks stay on you forever.》I say.

Jimin bites his lip and takes my words as if they were law. He starts kissing, sucking and squeezing my skin leaving all kinds of imprints.

I feel appreciated and revered by his touch.

His fingers slide between my legs and I spread them a little.

With the tip he rubs teasing my lips, purposely avoiding my clit.

《When was the last time you had sex?》

《Since ... since the two of us have ...》

His eyes widen, he was convinced that in the end Yoongi and I had sex ... but we didn't.

《It's been months, I'm not surprised you have a lake here under.》

《Yaah!》I hit him on the arm. How can he say such a thing, it's so embarrassing.

He laughs.《I'm sorry but it's the truth!》

I cover my face with my hands. I don't usually get embarrassed like that ... but now I feel a bit like a virgin with her first experience, I'm so nervous.

Jimin brings his lips to my ear. 《With me, sex will never be missing.》

A shiver runs to my lower abdomen, making my intimacy throb.

《I didn't doubt it even for a moment.》

《Should we proceed slowly? A step at a time?》

I look at him amused, raising an eyebrow.

《It's not in our DNA to take it easy, Jimin.》

He starts laughing and then looks at me intensely.

《You're right.》

ㅡ Jimin's POV ㅡ

Her skin has stretch marks from the past life she experienced, for me they are not flaws as she might consider them. To me, they are like stripes of a tiger or like the reflection of the sea. In any case, they are both beautiful. She is.

I kiss her skin, she looks embarrassed when my lips touch the stretch marks. I was right, it makes her uncomfortable.

I can't explain but I feel it on my skin, I've never felt so alive, so mentally involved. It has always been just sex with girls, but now I feel like any part of me is living in the moment. Mind, heart and body. More than our first time.

Her hand runs across my chest, going down, stops in my side then goes between us, grabs my cock that was begging for her attention.

It still doesn't seem true that we're here together under the stars, we're about to make love.

Her hand begins to move around me and I have to use all my strength to support myself with my arms. I sigh with pleasure as I bite my lip hard.

She looks at me with those innocent eyes of hers, that particularity has remained. She asks me if I like it, and fuck, yes.

The last time we had sex I was convinced that I really loved her, I was deluded. I still knew nothing of the love that awaited us.

《Jimin, I can't wait any longer.》

Neither do I, in fact, she doesn't have to repeat it twice. We're both too eager to do foreplay, we both need to feel each other now.

I grab my cock, get in position and put my tip in her entrance, slowly, I'm almost afraid of hurting her. We don't use condoms because she told me she takes the pill again.

I try to regularize myself based on her facial expressions, she opens her mouth as soon as I enter, telling me to be gentle. She closes her eyes and bites her lip in the meantime. Not having sex for a long time for a girl can be painful when she does it again.

As soon as I'm all inside I put my hands next to her face, I love having her attached to me. It feels so good.

She wraps her arms around my neck and I slowly begin to move.

《Jimin ...》Chaerin moans my name.

The way she wraps around me is driving me crazy, her mouth wide open and her voice groaning of pleasure. There is nothing better than this.

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

I feel its wet tip in my entrance and then he gently pushes in, he looks at me carefully trying to understand when it hurts, I hold my breath. His hardness is filling me.

I feel stiff but his caresses help me relax, once his dick is all inside me he starts to move, and that's where I feel the pleasure vibrating in my lower belly.

My fingers travel through the locks of his cherry-coloured hair. As his hips magically move he kisses me with a passion that would have made my knees tremble, making me fall for sure if I was standing.

Our bodies work together to please us. Making love with Jimin under the stars while we kiss as we always wanted, I deprived myself. I deprived myself of all this for too long.

I love the slow way Jimin is moving inside of me, I feel him completely, his hardness is turning me on like never before. I already want to come, but I want this moment not to end so quickly.

The affectionate kisses, our looks, love grips and my delicate scratches on his perfect skin ... I beg him to go faster. I want real sex now.

Jimin gives me a knowing look as he gets up, without pulling out he positions himself on his knees. From the grip of his hands on my legs, I already understand that he will go down hard on me.

《Get ready, ma chérie.》His hoarse voice makes my soul vibrate in anticipation.

The next moment he starts to thrust hard, my back arches immediately, I scream a dirty word that follows one another from my moans. My breasts move to the rhythm of his thrusts, without stopping he continues like this for a while.

Knowing that there is no one around us comforts me.

I look up to the sky, we are covered by hundreds, if not thousands of stars.

Jimin does like me and looks up.

《The stars are our witnesses.》

There is something romantic and sensual about making love here.

My hands reach for Jimin who was slowing down.

《I'm about to come, but I want to last longer.》He says breathlessly.

We decide to change positions, he lies down and I get on top of him.

Without thinking too much, I put my lips on his, he immediately grabs my hips, welcoming me as if he had been waiting for this. But not only him, me too.

I feel him go all the way inside, deep. I put my hands on his chest, this scene reminds me of the last time, in front of the fire. It brings me so many memories.

I start riding him, moving my hips back and forth. He breathes heavily, letting out a few hoarse moans, holding my thighs.

I place one hand on his back thigh for stability and with the other I hold my hair bringing it upwards, I throw my head back enjoying his cock while I move on him.

I support myself with both hands behind me, I want to go faster and make us both cum.

But Jimin stops my hips.

《Wait, stop.》I look at him confused, doesn't he like it? 《Let yourself be admired, you are a rare beauty, ma chérie.》

Oh. I blink in disbelief at his words. I feel my cheeks flare up, worse than a volcano.

We stop, without saying anything, we communicate with our body, his fingertips tell me "I want you", his lips tell me "you are mine", his eyes tell me "I love you".

He raises his back to get to my face, kisses my hand that is intertwined with his, then he kisses my shoulder, collarbone, my neck where he takes a little more time to suck my skin, continues on to my jawline then he kisses my nose, forehead, cheek, I giggle like a little girl, but he silences me as soon as he puts his lips on mine.

We smile on our lips like two stupid teenagers, we rest our foreheads and he takes my chin in his hand.

We start kissing again, losing ourselves in the pleasure of the moment, then it becomes more and more engaging. Jimin grabs my hair and gently pulls my head, to gain access to my neck, bites my skin until he gets to my breasts, devouring them.

He realigns our eyes and in a seductive voice he tells me:

《Now, I want you to move that nice ass like before and cum on my cock.》

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

and here we are with the Chaemin ~
did you like it?

i love this chapter,
i wish it was true lol. (it would be enough if jimin commands me something like the last line, i'm such a🤡)

follow me on ig (pls):

heartphilia.u

and

heartphilia.collection

twitter:

HeartphiliaU

I'll give you 🫓  if you do u.u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
365K 7.7K 15
WARNING!!! THIS IS 18+!! DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR INNOCENCE! Ever since the coronavirus pandemic broke out people had been desperately l...
236K 9.9K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
416K 12.8K 58
A peaceful walk turns into a chance encounter for one ARMY when she's presented with a contract unlike any other. Start: September 13, 2020 End: Mar...