The Monroe Brothers {GETTING...

By smilelikeafool

Carter, Braydon, Jayden, and Tyler Monroe. The Monroe brothers are four boys that have more power than anyone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Picture of Sadie and Parker)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Q&A
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Published?

Chapter 19

48.3K 1.5K 422
By smilelikeafool

Braylon's Pov

"Ok guys, this is the night before our game against Riverside," coach said. "We're going to do the best we can."

"Yeah!" We yelled.

We practiced 4 to 6 and my body was aching, we had got home and I walked up to my room. My stomach was churning about the idea of this game, I walked to my window and looked out. I raised it up and I climbed down on the vine fence, I jumped down and started walking back to the school. I saw someone on the field running and I jumped over the fence and leaned against the field goal.

"What're you doing out here?" I asked.

"Practicing," he said and walked to me out of breath. "You?"

"Nervous." I said.

"Why?" He said.

"Just the fact I'm a girl playing football." I said.

"You're an awesome football player Braylon, you're going to do awesome." he said.

"Not if I keep focusing on messing up." I said and he got in front of me and I stood up straight.

"You're going to rock that field Bray." He said.

"Only if I could believe that." I said and he slapped me. "Braydon."

"Stop thinking like that." He said. "Where's that determined girl that I know? Because isn't the Braylon Hart I know."

"You didn't have to slap me." I said.

"Yes I did, I needed to knock some sense into you." he said. "Do you know why your real dad left?"

"Why so suddenly interested?" I asked.

"I've always wanted to know, I've just never had the guts to ask." he said.

"The day my dad left was the dad my heart broke in pieces because I was a big daddy's girl. He started changing after awhile, my dad was a lawyer and he started where he wouldn't come home as much. Mom and him would argue more, I would scared and go to Codys room. Then, one I came home from school and heard them arguing, but that was the worst argument they got in. Nobody was home besides them and me, I hid under the kitchen table and was crying as mom threw a glass cup at him and it shattered. He started yelling again and so did mom, he said something about leaving," I said. "He never came around again."

"Braylon, I'm sorry." he said and hugged me, we pulled apart and he kissed my cheek. "I gotta get going."

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah." he said and he started walking away. "Don't make me slap you again." I smiled and I jumped over the fence and I walked home, I climbed back up my vine fence and I done a ninja roll. I took a shower, I got changed and I got in my bed and fell asleep.

~*~

I woke up and done my business and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and bookbag and walked downstairs. Nobody was here except Cody.

"Cody, where is everyone?" I asked.

"Moms at work and I have no idea where Nick and Frankie's at." He said and I heard Kali start to cry, I ran upstairs and picked her up and walked back downstairs and put her in the highchair. I pulled out my phone.

"Hello?" Mom answered.

"Hey Mom." I said.

"Why are you still at home?" She asked.

"It's only six and what am I suppose to do with Kali?" I asked.

"Frankie." she said.

"She's not here and neither is Nick." I said.

"Take her to school with you." she said.

"What?" I asked.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise." she said. "I gotta go."

"But-" she hung up and I groaned. I picked her up and carried her upstairs, I got her dressed. I picked her up and I grabbed the mini bookbag and put some stuff in there, I carried her downstairs and got her food. I stuff it in my bookbag.

"You ready?" Cody asked.

"Not really." I said and we walked out and I put her in her car seat and got in. He drove to school, we got out and I carried her in. I walked to the group.

"Kali." Jayden said.

"Wait, why is she with you?" Braydon asked.

"Moms at work, Frankie and Nick wasn't at home." I said.

"The pep rally is today." Justice said.

"She's gonna love this pep rally." Carter said.

"Say your favorite word." I said.

"Ball." she said.

"Well then, I thought it was food." Iris said.

~pep rally~

We walked into the locker room and I sat Kali on the bench.

"Stay right here." I said and I got changed.

"I call getting her changed." Carter said and he put her in the same outfit from the other night. "Mascot Kali."

"Mama." she said.

"Mamas not here." I said. "Do you want Cody?" She nodded her head yes. "Cody." He walked around while putting his shirt on.

"Ew." she said and we laughed.

"Give him a kiss." I said and she gave him a kiss.

"Kali, you're cheating on me?" Jayden asked in a fake hurt, she smiled.

"Team Justice." Justice said and she laughed.

"Football." She said and Braydon gave her the football. We put black paint on our cheeks and some on Kali's.

"Touchdown." Carter yelled and Kali threw her arms up.

"Why is there a baby in here?" Dre asked.

"I had babysitting issues." I said and heard the crowd coming in. Justice picked up Kali.

"She's the baby mascot." Carter said. "You got a problem?" Dre got in his face.

"If I do?" Dre asked.

"No." Kali yelled and they were talking to the boys.

"You heard her." I said. "Now break it up because you're not fighting around Kali."

"Here's our football players!" Coach yelled.

"Jayden Monroe." he called and he called some more. "Justice Isaac and Kali." he called some more. "and Braylon Hart." I ran out and we ran to the middle.

I took Kali from Justice. "Say football."

"Football!" She yelled and we laughed as she threw her hands up and dropped the ball.

"This is Kali, our school baby mascot." coach said.

"Team Justice." Justice said.

"Bray." Kali said and pointed to Braydon, Braydon picked her up.

"Who's the best?" Braydon asked and she gave him a kiss, I looked at Isabella who looked jealous.

"Hey, barbie alert." I said and Braydon looked at her. She smiled but he didn't, I swear he wanted to make her hate me more because he bent down and kissed my cheek. "Braydon." I looked at him.

"Don't start something you can't finish babydoll." he whispered and stood back up straight, I looked at Kali and she was about to fall asleep. We walked back towards the locker room but someone tripped me and I fell, I looked to see Isabella. I stood up and I walked into the locker room, I saw Kali asleep on Braydon's lap. "Braylon." I ignored him. "Braylon." I looked at him.

"What?" I snapped.

"Ok, who peed in your cornflakes?" He asked.

"Braydon, if Kali wasn't in your lap right now, I would hit you." I said.

"Ok, over a kiss on the cheek?" He asked.

"Isabelle hates me as it is, her tripping me doesn't help." I said.

"Braylon." he said. "I'm sorry."

"Will you say that again if I go out there and punch her in the face?" I asked, his eyes darkened to a darker blue.

"Carter, take Kali." He said with a tint of anger.

"Braydon." Carter started and Braydon shot him a look. Carter took Kali and walked away, Braydon got in my face.

"You're making a big deal of nothing Braylon." he snapped, I was against the locker and he had his hands on both sides of me.

"What happened last time I made her mad Braydon?" I snapped.

"Did you really have to bring that up?" He spat and hit the locker, I flinched.

"It's not something that you can forget Braydon." I snapped and he looked down and let out a deep breath.

"We both apologized." he said and I saw he had a tight grip on the lock.

"Braydon stop." I said and he looked at me.

"Stop what?" He hissed and I pulled his hand from the lock.

"The lock, I swear I can tell you and Carter are brothers," I spat. "because trust me, if you weren't there's something wrong."

"Watch it Braylon." he hissed.

"Instead of me getting my head in the game, you need to get yours," I said. "or do I need to use your method."

"I didn't even hit you hard." he said.

"Oh great, that makes me feel whole better." I said sarcastically.

"What's going on in here?" Tyler asked and I looked and everyone from the team was looking at us.

"How'd you know we were arguing?" Braydon asked.

"Everybody does brain genius, everybody is listening." he said.

"How?" I asked.

"You two were loud." He said.

"Let's just go to the field." Jayden said and we walked out, Carter still carrying sleeping Kali.

"Where do you want me to put her?" Carter asked.

"Aye! Throw the ball!" Jayden yelled and Kali's eyes shot open.

"Jayden Monroe, I'm going to kill you!" I yelled and I looked at him.

"I love you." he said sheepishly, she looked at Carter and grabbed his face.

"Can you say Carter?" He asked her.

"Cart." she said.

"That'll do." He said.

"Let's go." Braydon said but he wouldn't look at me.

"Coach." Carter said.

"What?" He asked.

"Where's the mystery person?" Braydon asked.

"He's gonna come when the game starts." he said. "You need to start practicing." He looked at Kali and ran near her. "How long is she going to be here?"

"Till my mom or sister comes." I said.

"Kali, can you do a job for me?" He asked and she nodded, he pulled out a whistle, it looked brand new. "Follow me." we all walked to the field and someone hit my butt, I saw Braydon. "Set her down." Carter sat her on her feet and he put the whistle around her neck and she looked at it. "I need you to use that and keep them in order." she smiled.

"Coach Kali." Braydon said.

"Baby Mascot Kali." Carter said.

"Kali Justice." Justice said.

"Let's get some football!" I yelled and Kali blew the whistle.

We started doing exercises and Kali was having fun with that whistle. We saw the other team starting to come in, I recognized some of them. Justice took Kali to mom and she threw a fit because mom took the whistle from her. She'd be the one to blow the whistle and us get mixed up. She finally calmed down when Braydon gave her a kiss on the cheek and a spare football.

We walked to a huddle and started talking.

"Coach." I said. "Let me do the flip."

"You sure?" he asked and I peeked at the other team and back at coach.

"Yes." I said.

"Then C. Monroe and B. Hart go." coach said and me and Carter walked to them. They didn't know I was a girl, idiots.

The glare the quarterbacks were giving each other wasn't good, I definitely didn't like the boy in front of me.

"Call it." the referee said.

"Tails." Carter said.

"Tails it is." he said. "Shake hands." we didn't shake. "I want a fair game." we walked away and back to the group.

"Really guys?" Dre asked and Jayden hit my helmet.

"Aye." I said.

"Break!" We yelled and we walked to our positions.

"Hut!" Carter yelled and I ran, he ducked and dodged. He threw a perfect pass my way and I jumped and caught it. I ran and moved my way through them and I jumped and landed on blue.

We ran more plays and we only had two more plays.

"Hut!" A boy from the other team yelled and I grabbed the dudes waist and slung him on the ground. I jumped over him, Carter tackled the boy after he threw the ball. I jumped in front and I intercepted the ball, when my feet touched the ground the wind was knocked out of me. I landed on the ground and was on my side. I clutched onto the grass because this hit was worse than the other one.

"Braylon, are you ok?" Braydon asked and I coughed.

"Just fucking peachy." I said barely, I stood up and bent over on my knees for a second. "Damn, I think I need some oxygen."

"Come on." Carter said and we walked back to the positions.

"Hut!" Carter yelled and I ran, he dodged and jumped and threw a perfect throw my way. I caught it and landed perfect, I took off running and I faked and crossed one, I slid through two, and outran one. I got on blue. I heard arguing and I saw Carter head to head with number 23 from the other team. I ran up the the center.

"It was pretty good." 23 said.

"Shutup." Carter spat.

"Jealous much?" 23 snapped.

"Like I would be jealous of you." Carter snapped.

"Don't be jealous, I just had things you didn't." he snapped. I got between them and I looked to see those icy blue eyes, beautiful eyes on the devil.

"Nice to see you again Blake." he said and chuckled. "Take your helmet off, show them who 23 really is." he took off his helmet and I saw the bright black hair. "Take it off." I took off my helmet and I let down my long hair. I heard people joking about me being a girl.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"You're going to lose this game Blake." he said.

"That's not my name." I said.

"It is to me." he said. "Love seeing you again."

"But sadly I had to see you." I said.

"Ok you two, enough." the referee said.

"No." I said.

"See you later." he said and smirked. I walked back to my bench.

"Ready to meet the special person?" Coach asked.

"Sure." we muttered.

"Hey guys." I heard that deep voice that sent shivers down my spine.

"Oh my god, you're Isaac Kramer." Carter said.

"Yes." he said and I turned around to see the handsome man, black hair and blue eyes. Barely in his 30s. His eyes met with mine.

"Hey daddy." I said and everything was silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 416 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...
9.2M 247K 99
[STANDALONE] Jax Monroe is a teenage father. Before playing the role of a father he had the role of a player. He slept with different girls every nig...
7.8M 195K 85
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN EDITED. THIS BOOK IS CONFUSING IN THE BEGINNING BUT IT GRADUALLY GETS BETTER. I WARNED YOU. ~ "We're going to be you...
2.7K 200 16
Completed ✔️ Judy Jones, a seventeen-year-old girl, is accepted to a high school called 'Lakewood High' in Semeton Town. She is really smart, pretty...