Falling Again || bnha

بواسطة Helolo06

❝BUT IF I HADN'T FALLEN, I WOULN'T HAVE MET YOU ❞ [various x reader] When an unknown... المزيد

"Hello, World!"
Burn Marks
Rude
School or Prison. Aren't those the same?
This is why I don't socialize.
The Purple Man
Secrets. We all have them either if we know them or not.
V is for Villain
Why can't I have my Sweets in Peace??
Don't you think it's a bit cold for ice cream?
A God/Hero wannabe
A Hug that was worth the wait.
Takoyaki: the love of my life
The goddamn Hero outfit
A Destructible God
Honey and Milk
Just like Home.
Urgh, Where are you, Sleep?
Me? A God? Pfft
Would you hold my hand, if the world was up to flames?
Lil' Museum of covers (Falling Again edition)
The unordinary life of (Y/n) (L/n)
Crazy How Fast this felt Like Home.
My weakest point isn't my mind
STOP EATING MAH FOOD ARGHHHH
The Beast isn't merciful.
I wanna become something else.
A magical girl! That's what I'll become!
Midnight and coffee.
Whatever you say, Brocoboy. Whatever you say.
How long I wanna stay by your side? Does forever count?
Forever is not a number? Oh, then infinity.
Infinity can't be determined? Then as long as you're alive.
I don't care if you're going to live for an hour or thousands of years.
I want you, so stop denying my love.
But I don't want your love.
JUST WHO THE HELL AM I?
Seth was big big dragon, with a big big heart.
Yellow is now my favorite color.
A broken home, makes a broken hero.
Aren't broken heroes, just villains?
Give me the goddamn stars
Almost a happy ending.
Love is such a bitter medicine, and I'll never take it.
I think the world likes to see me suffer.
Don't worry, darling, I will always be your safe Haven.
Monsters will always be my favorite.
Wow, so many creative names.
The light has gone out of life. It doesn't shine anymore.
Has no one told you that you should bow before your god?
"Eyes blue like the Atlantic and I'm going down like the titanic."
I'll say a little prayer for you.
The World was only meant for the chosen ones.
I am not worth saving.
For you, I choose death.
We were meant to be. Can you not see it?
You were only a child.
Love is everywhere.
You are like cinnamon rolls
Annoucement

Midnight coffee

7.5K 325 112
بواسطة Helolo06

(f/c) = favorite color

⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜

Chapter 8: Midnight coffee

⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜

"So, tell me what do you guys want?"

Shigaraki faced you and with simple words, he did not answer your question.

"All Might"

"oh Damn" (Y/n) looked at Toga as she whispered "I think he's got a crush" audible to everyone in the room.

"What, no-"

"Oh look! he's blushing" (Y/n) had a hearty smile on, as a few people snickered in the room.

BAMM!

The bar stools fell, as Shigaraki grabbed the girls necktie, disintegrating by the touch of his five fingers. The light atmosphere dropping.

"You aren't in a position to joke."

The girl fell back with the chair, her heart skipping a few beats. A few minutes of silence passed until Shigaraki coughed.

"Back to what we were talking about"

Who the Fuck does he think he is?

The girl's face had changed completely, instead of her carefree smile, she had a frown. Her eyebrows were furrured, and her eyes screamed 'kill'.

Have quirks taken the respect of gods?

"We need information about the simbol of peace"

How dare he derespect me? a god?

Her anger blocked his monologue, she tried calming down. Her estressed state only going unnoticed by the blue haired male.

"Will you join us?"

"No." Shigaraki's anger soon went away as he looked at the girl "Who do you think you're talking to?" she raised a brown. "I'm not your mama, boy. I have no obrigation to help you"

"listen here-"

"No. You listen here," her voice was calm, but strong "If you weren't so rude I would've helped you" she looked at his eyes. "Look at me, You aren't speaking with a nobody. Now untie me before i kill everyone in this room."

"We can't do that Miss (Y/n)." (Y/n) glanced at Kurogiri "You see, we are in dire need of information about him" he placed a wine glass on the bar. "Will you please help us?"

⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜

"That's all you know?" (Y/n) nodded looking down from Kurogiri to her wine glass. "There's not much we could do with that information"

Shigaraki sat a few stool away from her, meanwhile Dabi and Toga sat on the couch playing uno. "I don't know much about your plans" (y/n) stood up and headed for the door " but you guys should make real alliances, like strong ones."

She grabbed the knob "and be careful with people stronger than you, they may not be the wisest choice." She walked out "Oh and next time, don't kidnap me, just ask." She closed the door behind her, leaving the villains to their one thoughts.

"I told you we should have asked her." Dabi placed another card on the deck. "No you didn't!" Toga threw the cards at him, while Shigaraki just plainly looked at the door.

"Did we just let her go?"

"Yeah, I think so"

⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛

Ringing the door bell, (Y/n) patted her skirt, and ajusted her non-existent tie. The door opened revealing a pissed off Aizawa.

"Hello mister, do you have a minute to hear about-"

"What the hell happened to you? "

Geez, so rude.

"Just kidnapped by a bunch of villains. Nothing much."

Aizawa closed the door, letting the girl pass beforehand. Though Aizawa wanted to ask if she slipped any kind of information, he was somewhat worried about the girl.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, of course." She placed the backpack by the kitchen worktop. "If you're worried I didn't slip anything," she sat on the stool before she said " except..."

"Oh, God..."

"A stranger's name, your age, my blood type, and...All Might's birthday" He sighed, with coffee in hand he grabbed a bag full of papers and gave it to the girl.

"What's this?" She looked inside, copies of the school's textbook written in Latin were placed neatly inside.

"Most of the teachers found it unfair, for you to have Japanese textbook, seeing you don't know how to read it" in truth, he was the one who gave the idea and went forward with it.

"I couldn't find someone who could translate it to ancient Greek, but since you know Latin" Grabbed the math textbook, as she glanced at the text and pictures.

(Y/N) looked awstruck at the textbook in her hand, as the man grew uncomfortable by her lack of words. He scratched his neck "Just think of it as a birthday present"

She looked up, a big smile on her face "This is actually my first ever present, so Thank you."

"First?" He looked at her, as she flipped a few pages.

"Well, when I was little mother never really made me a party," she placed the book inside the bag "she used to say that the devil also have birthdays so I couldn't have any"

He looked at her, however she showed no sign of sadness. Maybe she got used to it, or she was just too old to care, probably both.

"I remember watching all the kids have their own birthday, and I never participated in them." She had a small smile her lips ,"So when my birthday arrived we'd never mention. I was called the kid who never aged."

She looked down, as she played with the bag.

"Maybe that's the reason I forgot when was my birthday" She smiled at him again "I do remember the year, not the date and month" he placed a coffee mug in front of her.

A few minutes passed before Aizawa broke the silence "wait, weren't you born after the now a days greek? how do you know ancient Greek?"

She looked at him from the coffee mug "well, ancient gods are resistants into changing their language, so we have to learn to speak to them. " She threw five sugar cubes into the coffee "and modern gods think ancient greek is old fashion so we have to speak Latin. At least, that was what happened in my hometown."

"So you have to learn that just to communicate"

"exactly."

This weirdly feels like father and daughter talk. Not that I didn't have any.

His eyes suddenly his eyebrows furrowed, a frown marking his face.

Crap, can he read minds??

"You do know you have to learn japanese, right?"

"Oof, wait what-"

"to write test and essays" (Y/N) loudly groaned, leaning her body off the chair.

He threw a book at the table of learning japanese "but i don't know English" She whined as he opened a cabinet, grabbing a small box and placing it in front of her.

"You can use this" she opened the box to reveal a (f/c) phone.

"This doesn't look like yours though" she grabbed it, analysing it side by side.

"a few tecno hero agency from japan wanted you to try it. They say it's supposed to be indestructible or something, but the important thing is that it has a translator"

" Ah so it is true that all heroes in japan know about me." She mumbled as she browsed the phone, immediately downloading a game.

"Now, don't bother me anymore" he walked to his room, closing the door behind him.

"He's definitely going to sleep" she said as she smiled at her first ever gifts.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.1K 423 29
Imagine being able to raise the dead. (y/n) doesn't have to imagine it, and neither do her disapproving classmates. Within the cruel confines of midd...
757K 29K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
414K 16.7K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
20.6K 1K 50
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...