"I Remember" // Aang x reader...

King-Tamxinia द्वारा

Three hundred years ago after the death of Avatar Kyoshi, Roku was not elected the next Avatar. During that t... अधिक

Chapter 1- The Awakening
Chapter 2- Enter, The New Avatar
Chapter 3- The Search
Chapter 4- Friend or Foe
Chapter 5- Similar Traits
Chapter 6- Blocked Mind
Chapter 7- The Parkour Master!!
Chapter 8- Gaoling
Chapter 9- Captured Culprits
Chapter 10- "She Keeps Avoiding."
Chapter 11- The Set Up
Chapter 12- The Traveling Trio
Chapter 13- "How Much Longer?!"
Chapter 14- Bound
Chapter 15- Christmas
Chapter 16- Fifteen Hours!
Chapter 17- Delayed
Chapter 18- Bodyguards
Chapter 19- The Offer
Chapter 20- Unnamed
Chapter 21- A Night to Remember
Chapter 22
Chapter 23- Adayda, Waterbender of the Northern Tribe
Chapter 24- Fire vs. Water
Chapter 25- "Shhh! 👆"
Chapter 26- The Night Angels
Chapter 27- The Letter
Chapter 28- Advice From The Past
Chapter 29-The Spirit Lady
Chapter 30- Loyalty
Chapter 31- Dangerous Technique
Chapter 32- Blood and Fortune
Chapter 33- Fire Lady M/n
Chapter 34- He Had Long Wooly Hair
Chapter 35- The Spirit of Rava
Chapter 36- Second Chakra
Chapter 37- Fire and Air
Chapter 38- Immediate Callback
Chapter 39- "This Is Bad!"
Chapter 40- History Lies
Chapter 41- The Secrets of The Fire Lords
Chapter 42- What Happens When Spirits Wander?
Chapter 44- Toph and The Boulders, Literally!
Chapter 45- A Strand of Hair (NSFW)
Chapter 46- "I Remember."
Cut Scene
"I love your affection."
Chapter 47: Alternate Ending [1]
Chapter 48- Alternate Ending [2]
Chapter 49- Finale
Q and A
👀 Hi It's Me, Back Again👀
🥀 Posted 🥀
🍢One-Shot Book🍡

Chapter 43- Back From The Dead

804 24 11
King-Tamxinia द्वारा

Let me get a few things across. One, this chapter is a flashback on how you got back to the Human Realm, aka. Earth, in the first place. There may or may not be mentions of Aang. And Fire Lord Ozai is hot. Like, 😍😌🤤 

Those amount of emotions, hot. Enjoy your little flashback that will be in first person's pov. Oop--should have put that at the top, but at least this way you'll find it easier to remember, why the story goes this way~

Also. I hope   P A R T   T W O   was worth it, because well, some days I either run out of ideas, or I don't get motivation. Thank you to those that stuck around and to those that added it to their library as well. As well as the guests that may come across the story and read it this far, you can really fight boredom! Now, enough said.

Here's your chapter.

"...Did you get it?"

"Yes My Lord...I got it..."

"Damn, this place is way too hot father..."

"It's your own nature yet you can't stand it? Then leave let us continue the ritual!!"

When I finally opened my eyes, I was met with a strange warmth all over my body. My surroundings gave me note that I was in an underground cave of some sort. The air grew hotter and hotter the more my eyes adjusted, and soon I was burning up. Thick clots of orange magma dripped from my fingers, and I spotted a perfectly good finger. Where the hell am I? 

"Ah, you're awake. Wife." "Wife?" A tall man with golden brown eyes and long black hair stood before me, he wore the clothes of a firebender, as well as the crown of a Fire Lord. Is that what he is? Then who am I, what am I doing here?

The man slammed his hand near my head making me eye him with suspicion, until he leaned down so our lips were inches apart. He tilted my chin so my face was full in front of his, and he smelt like roasted caramel and peanuts. "This is incredible." He said to a figure in a corner, "she's real." 

Leaning away from me, I slowly sunk to the ground. At this moment, I'm confused to why the place got so cold. I cling to my body for more warmth. Before he could touch me, red and blue flames surrounded my body and I jolted with shock. Why are they there?! 

"Don't be afraid," he calmly told me, "I'm your husband dear. Not an enemy. No, the enemy is far more greater than I am, unless we play our cards right." He outstretched his hand again, this time I took it, watching the flames disappear. He quickly pulled me into his arms. 

His big hands rested on my waist gently, covering me as he smothered my neck with soft kisses. I was more than uncomfortable, until I remembered, he was my supposed husband. "Your name is Y/n. You are the Fire Lady of the Fire Nation, and the avatar." "I'm the avatar?" 

My head stung, giving me faint memories of my past? 

My father, a crown in my head, a flying dragon. 

"No," I tell him, "I'm the Fire Lord." "You're the Fire Lady now, since you're married to the Fire Lord already." When he touched my hand I quickly pulled it back. 

"Come, let's go." He took off his robe and wrapped it around me, that's when I realised I was naked. Together we walked up to the skies, the reality of this world came to me. It felt too much for me. I don't remember this huge city, I don't remember these fire lilies. 

"If you are my husband, then what's your name? I forgot." And most of all, I don't remember his face. At all. "It's Ozai." He told me. His hair falling over his shoulder gracefully as he gave me a sweet smile. 

"Ozai," his name rolled off my tongue, "that's a nice name." "Can you bend for me love?" 

That was a strange request. I fixed the robe properly on myself before I took stance. I can't even remember how to bend, but I'll go with the flow.

When I pressed my right foot against the earth beneath my feet, a tall structure of rocks built up beside me. Outstretching my hand to the left I air bend, blowing back the flowers in the field. When it came to water my body was full of it, when I sucked the flowers and the air dry of it. Then reverted it back. Finally, I fire weak punches, and surely balls of fire exited. Ozai smirked with.. admiration? 

"You're a true master." "Thanks?"

Ozai cracked his knuckles before he got in a fighting position, "fight me like that, oh, and get into the avatar state." So I did.

The sudden urge to defend took over my actions though just as I was about to trap his legs in earth, and I fell to my knees gasping. My head felt like, was so flying? Either way I was quickly brought back to Earth, thanks to the sudden sharp pain I felt to my back. 

Ozai looked at me with both shock, and disappointment. "What's wrong husband?" I asked him. Ozai shook his head, "you were in the Avatar State, but as quickly as you entered you exited." That's strange, I thought I mastered it?

Wait, when did I master it? 

Ozai shrugged, thinking to himself things I couldn't hear. A bison passed by, an actual flying bison! I squealed pointing at it. "Aang can we go for a flight!!" Clenching my mouth I turned to Ozai. "I mean, Ozai! Can we go for--" "no." 

I frown, feeling him tug on my arm like I was some form of toy. "Let's get you dressed." He told me. I tap his shoulder gently anyway, "who's Aang?" Ozai smiled at me, "don't know. Maybe an imaginary friend of yours?" 

Ozai grunted. 'If she really is attached to the current avatar here, that means my chances of killing him with her are maybe thin. To make things worst, it seems as though certain things can trigger her memory. If I'm not careful, she can regain full memory and kill me on the spot, unless I kill her first!!' 

With Aang, he was interrogating people of the Fire Nation with Toph, Sokka and Suki by his side. "So you're telling me, your girl was brought back from the dead and now she belongs to the Fire Lord?" Sokka asked for the fifteenth time! "YES!" Aang yelled to him, "WOW!" Sokka screamed out, "that must REALLY burn!!" 

He wiped the tears from his eyes just as Suki shoved his shoulder gently. Aang wiped his tears, "I just want her back home and safe."  An old woman tugged on his shirt, and he looked at her with confusion. "Yes?" "Hello, avatar Y/n." Aang shakes his head. "Sorry ma'am, but I'm not her!"

The woman fixed her eyes properly on Aang, and she gasped stepping back. "Why do you look so much younger than you were last!" "What?" The woman fixed herself, "remember me? The fortune teller!" 

"The what?!" Sokka, Suki and Toph yell. 

"But, that's impossible! It's been over two hundred years! How are you still alive?!" The woman chuckled, "I should be asking you that question. You're the avatar now, aren't you?" Aang nodded, "I am." "That's good."

She whispered, "I saw Avatar Y/n, in the arms of that new Fore Lord." She explained the situation in grave detail, "she was summoned. The body her spirit is using as a vessel has transformed into her own. If her spirit is not returned to the spirit realm in two days, trust me when I say. Her spirit will be cut off, and she will die again. Far worst. It could be this. Beheaded, chopped, hung, so many. They could even remove her--" "I get it." 

Aang held his head, "but how can I save her??"

"That's a good question!" She spoke in a hushed tone now. "You need to get five things." "I'm listening old lady!" 

The old woman whispered, "you need the eye of a turtle duck, the feather of a powder eagle, the heart of a war boar, the toe of an old man, and a single strand of hair from y/n herself!" 

"How can we get these things?! Just how?!" Sokka yelled gripping his chest, "I think I'd rather skip this one out--" "we need all of us!" Toph told him, "so stop whining like a kid and suck it up!"

"Each is located in nearby locations, if you're fast enough. You can meet me back here. Remember, only two days left." The old woman carried on, "you will find the fish in the sea, the eagle on the tallest tree, the boar bathing in dirt, and an old man who's hurt." 

"Is that some kind of... riddle?" Suki face palmed at Aang and Sokka. "No dingle heads!" Toph yelled, "she JUST told us where we can find them!" "Oh," said Aang, "I knew that!"

The return back to their little camp out was quick, and Aang shared the information with Katara and Zuko. After some long convincing, eventually they decided to help, only if it benefited the saving of the world. 

The day passed on by with Aang, as the others searched desperately for the items, practicing his fire bending, his will now bent on y/n. He wanted to save her, to hold her and reclaim her lips, to tell her how much he loved her. Was that even possible now? Considering they had two days left to save her soul. 

With her feet planted to the ground Toph was easily able to find a war boar. "How do you know what type of boar it is?!" Sokka yelled to her. Currently, they were teamed up together. "Their heart beats are like war drums!" Toph didn't do much. She just twisted her leg and a loud squeal of a pig was heard. Approaching it, she grabbed the now dead pig, and turned to Sokka. 

"Yeah! Uh, boomey can wait!" The dark skinned boy placed his boomerang back up and scouted the area. "Tallest tree..tallest tree." He ends up walking into a bark, and leaning back quickly. "What was that?" Toph asked from a distance. "Wait, did you hit your head on a tree?" She started to laugh at him, "it's already hard!!"

"Shush!" Sokka screeched at the little girl. He spat on his hands and rubbed them together, before he started to climb the tree. High up in it so far, and he was looking for the tallest tree in that area. Caa-aaw

"Yeah, yeah! Hush now birdie! I'm looking for a nice tall tree!" Sokka told the bird beside him. His head whipped back and his eyes bore into the bird's soul. "White as coconut powder, you're a powder eagle all right!!" He plucked a handful of feathers from it's big wings. Realising his mistake, Sokka began apologizing as he crawled down quickly, not breaking eye contact with the bird.

When he landed, the bird still didn't move. "Hah!" Sokka laughed, "I guess I'm that intimidating!" "Why'd you say that?" Toph asked him. Her finger wiggling in her ear as she flicked her wax off elsewhere. "The bird didn't even peck me!" Toph laughed, "oh! If it's a powder eagle, that's because you kept eye contact. If you had looked away, it'd be carrying you to the tallest mountain, just to drop you to your death."

Sokka shivered and when he was out of view from the bird, they made a run for it.

The night sky was starless tonight, and all they saw was the whole moon. "Only two things?" Aang asked, "well that's okay. I'll help look for the rest tomorrow." Zuko lay on his back, taking turns with Aang to keep the fire burning.

They were all pooped. "I hope this is worth it." Katara muttered as she closed her eyes slowly, "I'm really exhausted." Falling to her side softly, Aang caught Katara, and he took her to her tent. 

It seemed as though everyone else was tired too. They all turned in, including Zuko who'd usually be up on watch, but not tonight.

[Aang's dream]

"Hahaha! Get back here y/n!!" "Nope! You gotta try harder than that if you think I'll listen!" She slipped, but Aang quickly wrapped his arms around her waist to prevent further falling. He leaned his head on the back of her neck, pressing soft kisses against her ears when ever he got the chance.

"I love you, so much flight bag." Aang smiled to those words, turning her around slowly. His lips pressed against hers in a hungry way, his hands quickly went home to her lower back, and y/n kissed him back with just that amount of passion, until she faded away into fire lilies and blew with the wind.

Aang gripped to her bracelet, the only thing she left behind just like that day, and he sobbed quietly. He was engulfed in flames, and Ozai had his arm around y/n, just as her arms were carrying a bundle.

[The dream ends]

Aang jumped up screaming, "YOU LET GO OF HER!" His fists clenched and teeth gritted, until the bald boy realised it was just as dream. He closed his grey brown eyes and lay back down, staring off at the ceiling with anger burning in them.

​​​​​​​​​

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1M 30.8K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...
109K 2.5K 22
COMPLETED! 'Aya's my angel and I'm never letting her go.' After seeing Azula strike Aang with her lightening, Aya's entire world fell into a black h...
98.5K 3.2K 18
- "All I want to do is be more like me and be less like you." - Y/n always searched for an escape as little, always feeling captured by the past. - "...
28K 967 25
"not a day went by where i didn't think of you both." **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* it's been three years. three years...