You, Me and The Universe

By Cleo_Is_Intoxicated

Lin Xiao unfortunately died by accident and was bound with the system. The wishes are simple, the rules are... More

FABulous(A/N)
Cannon Fodder - System
1.1 (XUE MIN)
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
2.0
2.1 (Zang Yuan)
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
3.0
3.1 (Hu Tian)
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
4.0
4.1 (Ming Chu)
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
5.0 (XiuRong/Jia Hui?)
5.1 (XiuRong)
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
BEFORE EVERYTHING ELSE
Mind over Matter
V2-9
V2-10
V2-11
V2-12
V2-13
V2-14
V2-15
V2-16
V2-17
V2-18
V2-19

V2-20

7.8K 208 90
By Cleo_Is_Intoxicated

'So, you were raped? wait what the fuck you said!? you got raped!? and then faked your pregnancy?'

'Yes, I knew though that the person who forced his way to me was my man. However, he was very unstable in that world. You did say that this God, is toying us?'

'Yes, in fact I'm thinking that from the beginning he's already toying you. No one dies from their second world, and then in the fourth world everything was a mess. I'm suspecting he was the reason.'

'So he's the one making my life and tasks miserable huh?' Lin Xiao's eyes turned cold and ruthless.

It may doesn't seem like it but he's that kind of person that hates to be taken advantage of, generally speaking no one wants to be taken advantage of but whoever tries to harm him, he'll return it to them ten-fold!

'Dare messing with this laozi.'

"Brother Xiu you're spacing out, is something wrong?"

XiuRong divert his eyes and attention towards this fool, Qing Mu.

Somehow, in a way he doesn't understand, he got inside their circle of friends. He's calling him 'Brother' now intimately.

"Don't bother, Brother Xiu ah, he's still tired. Brother Xiu, would you like to eat porridge?" XueLan said as he look at him with his bunny eyes and that mary sue halo.

"..." The exhausted XiuRong just blankly looked at them.

'I don't think this development is right.'

'Oh wow what an insight I wouldn't have known if you didn't point it out.'

'I sometimes wonder why I'm still talking to you.'

'Probably because no one can tolerate you except me?'

'Hey, what's that supposed to me? Ping Yan can tolerate me!'

'Who's Ping Yan?'

System was about to answer but someone interrupted,

"Brother Xiu, is something wrong? should we call the doctors?"

"N-no, nothing's wrong. By the way—"

Before XiuRong can finish talking the door abruptly opens and revealed his grief stricken mother and his stoic brother.

"Why are you all here?"

"We came to visit, Brother Xiu. Hays, it is only been 2 days here in the hospital but he got thinner."

XiuRong wanted to scoff, how can he not get thin if he hasn't eaten anything yet. They fed him little porridge but as a person who eats whatever he wants to eat this was a slow torture to him and his stomach.

"My Son, my good son, what happened to you ah? You gave us a scare and your father had a heart attack! We thought we were going to lost you forever!"

"Mother, I'm fine. I didn't know what happened but I'm perfectly fine now. How about Father is he okay?"

"He's fine now, no need to worry about him. He'll be discharged today same as you."

"Is that so, Ma, uhm, regarding my passport have you already found it?", XiuRong needed to get out of here fast to plan his revenge on that person, if he is surrounded by these people all the time they will only hinder him. This is not something he should take lightly.

His mother didn't speak for a second before looking at her son.

"XiuRong ah, I think the best for you to do now after what happened is to come back here and continue your study here instead. We won't feel rest assured if you're too far away! I'm your mother, Rong'er. I know what's best for you."

(=_="" )

"Mother, I'm really fine now! No need to worry. I have to go back and finish my study and besides I'm almost finish. Just one more year and I'll come back right?"

"But XiuRong..."

"Brother Xiu, I think you're mother is right. It's better for you to stay here?" XueLan seconded.

"Just stay." SuChen spoke after remaining silent from all the fuss.

"No. I'm sorry but I will go back." However, XiuRong was resolute.

A certain person sneered inside his heart. Looks like little rabbit is a little bit hard on the inside.

---------------------

"Xiu Baby isn't back! He isn't coming back uwaaahhhh." Zed cried dramatically.

Originally it was supposed to be a 3 days vacation but it's been 5 days XiuRong still didn't call them. They tried reaching out but their call won't go through.

"I can't accept that he'll abandoned us like that!"

"He won't abandon us. He's XiuRong remember?" Jazmen said and continued eating.

"Papa Tres, why are you so down? As if your thought is out of this world!"

"He's thinking of his future lover?"

"Ohh~ You're thinking about me, Papa Tres? But why would you give yourself a hard time if I'm just right here in front of you." Zed said forgetting his dramatic moments a while ago.

"Shut up you two." Tres gloomily said and lowered his head.

What happened a while ago still lingers in his head. Who's that guy? what department is he? will he take revenge on him? beat him up or something? He did crack his eggs and fried them thoroughly.

"Eh? Truly you're out of place today, Zed ate your cupcake."

Tres however was still busy reminiscing.

*Flashback*

Tres felt like shit for the past few days without XiuRong. He was also contemplating on how to say his feelings to him, he cherish their friendship very much but if he doesn't tell him soon, someone out there will snatch him away from him.

XiuRong is a very outstanding man, and he is not just as good as him. If he really did confess, would he even acknowledge his feelings?

Tres ruffled his hair in frustration with a sigh he slowly walk with deep thoughts and didn't notice someone approaching him with fast pace and then they collided.

The moment they collided as if the world was in slow motion, Tres was seeing things in slow motion to be specific, the face of an unknown stranger slowly came closer to his face, he was frozen and wasn't able to comprehend what was happening, he felt soft lips on his own.

Shock was written on his face with full of displeasure.

Fortunately the guy quickly recovered and bow 90 degrees,

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, it was my fault! I was in a hurry, why didn't you dodge ah!" He said apologetically but not missing the blame on Tres either.

Tres recovered from shock and slowly look up the man.

"You..." Tres couldn't get other words outside his mouth, it was his first kiss.

"Next time watch where you're going, you're inconveniencing people!"

Tres almost exploded by these words, he abruptly stood up and yelled,

"You motherf*cker! You're the one who bump into me, you still have the audacity to put the blame on me!?"

"You weren't looking as well, it is also partly your fault!"

"If you knew I wasn't looking then you should've adjusted yourself! That was my firs—" Tres abruptly stop, he almost said that was his first kiss. No! he refuse to accept that his first kiss will go to a stranger!

The guy looked at him with disbelief and a dog smile slowly creeped into his lips,

"That was your first kiss?"

Tres flinch and gloatingly look at the stranger who seems to be making fun of him, with hatred in his eyes he really wanted to do something, so what if he's taller and looks more athletic than him, no one can mess with him!

Tres without much thought use his left leg with much force and power swing it under the guys two bells,

"FUCK!" The guy kneeled from the pain

"That's what you get for messing with me, asshole." Tres turned around with anger and puff.

The guy looked at the fleeing figure with a upward smile plastered on his enticing lips.

——————————————————

(A/N: Author is really trying hard LOL. I just want to give this an ending and I will update again soon and it may seem like it is rush and I'm sorry if it is. I will explain more in the next chapters to what is happening, I will probably or probably not rush it but it really depends on my mental health and responsibilities, I am writing another story but I will not publish it so that I won't get pressured very much, it is just for my escape. Thank you for reading, Cleo is still not signing off. ❤️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.9M 115K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
17.9K 725 29
Whether it's fate or bad luck, Liu Yong is poisoned by a snake demon that he is now keeping as a pet. Even with his new companion, Liu Yong is determ...
85.1K 3.9K 30
Is it okay to fall in love again? What If they'll hurt me again? What if they will used me again? ------------------------------------------------ ...
212K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...