EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT O...

Galing kay sidnaaz_ruhanika

Love Or Marriage which is greater. An unhappy marriage or a happy relationship... Being bind to unhappiness... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1 Anniversary!!
Chapter 2- Parallels!!!
Chapter 3- Meet!!
Chapter 4- Walking together!!
Chapter 5 - Laughter and silence!!
Chapter 6 - Hungry!!
Chapter 7- Understanding!!
Chapter 8- Life Spent!!
Chapter 9- Koshish!!!
Chapter 10- Screams they share!!
Chapter 11 - Sukoon!!
Chapter 12 - Drive!!
Chapter 13 - Maasoomiyat
Chapter 14 - Reality!!
Chapter 15 - Empty!
Chapter 16- Fights!!!
Chapter 17- ' Emotionally Exhausted '
Chapter 18- 'Ajeeb sa Ehsaas'
Chapter 19- " Unsaids. "
Chapter 21- ' Kisses '.
Chapter 22- Cheese.
Chapter 23 - Mrs Shukla.
Chapter 24 - Weak.
Chapter 25 - Smile Fairy.
Chapter 26- Comfort and Care.
Chapter 27- Let me heal you.
Chapter 28- Our Cave.
Chapter 29- Aashayein
Chapter 30 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 31- Broken Promises.
Chapter 32- Rainbow🌈.
Chapter 33 - Party.
Chapter 34 - Trust.
Chapter 35- Heartbreak.
Chapter 36- Misunderstood!
Chapter 37- Moments!
Chapter 38- His pain.
Chapter 39 - Dori scene!!
Chapter 40 - Never leave him.
Chapter 41- The Ring.
Chapter 42- Her dream!
Chapter 43- Office.
Chapter 44 - Job Offer!
Chapter 45- A Date !!
Chapter 46- SS & RV.
Chapter 47- Afreen

Chapter 20- ' Soul - Sister '

3.3K 414 95
Galing kay sidnaaz_ruhanika

2000+ words. Uff.
Now I want pyaar. Comment karo... Vote karo..aur chota hain ye matt bol dena.

He stood up looking everywhere but her. While she tucked a strand at the back of her ear and looked at the floor.

" Aapko joh pehli mulakaat mein pata chal gaya tha mere zindagi ke bare mein woh aaj tak meri parchai bhi nahi jaan pai. Please usse kisiko janne ka moka bhi matt dijiyegaa. " Shehnaz said still looking at the floor.

" Kyu " He whispered.

She looked up at him as if letting her eyes convey her answer. He looked back into her eyes for a millisecond before averting his gaze and nodding his head.

He sat beside her listening to the music of silence . Who could know better the answer to his question than himself. Who could know better than him to bound to a relationship that crushes your soul but still you cannot break free.

Marriages are not teenage relationships that could be finished with a mere word.
Break up.
It's not simple.

Marriages not only include two individuals but they include two families.
People you love.

" Bella....Hmm. " She heard him and the next minute Ranveer walked back in with a huge grin on his face to which she took a deep breath and faked a huge smile.

" Mr Shukla " He called. " You wanna sign the deal. " He asked rhetorically.

" Of course Mr Shehgal. This was what I was saying... I dont generally invest in fashion hubs but there is always a first time. " He said smiling staring at her figure who was busy playing with the corners of her pallu.

Shehnaz sat beside Ranveer as both the men conversed a bit about future actions before they stood up and shook their hands exchanging pleasantries while she had a brief eye lock with him.

" It was nice to meet you ....Ms Shehnaz. " He said glancing at her.

" Same here Mr Shukla. " She said returning a genuine smile.

" That's what I call a smile that reaches the eyes. " He whispered in her ear while she and Ranveer walked him to the car.

She stood rotted in her spot retaining that smile while staring at his huge figure who sat in the car and smiled back at them....her specifically and zoomed off.

" Yahi khade rehne ka erada hai. So you can tell me. I don't mind. " She heard a yell making her flinch breaking her reverie.

She turned to look at the source and shook her head vigorously and ran off to her room . Finishing off her night chores she dipped in the bed beside sleeping Ranveer and smiled at the way her day ended .

" Sahi suna tha. Siddhaarth shukla is a gentleman. " She thought till her eyes drooped for a peaceful sleep.

Sidharth was driving back to his place with a beautiful smile on his face.

" Shehnaz!!. Such a pure hearted person. She made the dish just for me because I said it yesterday. " He thought all the way driving.

All he wished right now was not to face Nisha. As if listening to his prayers he found her in sleep as he walked in the room.

" Thank god. " He mumbled. He took a refreshing shower and cleared the mess in the room and slipped into the bed for a peaceful slumber.

_____

It was five in the morning when the police siron chimed in Shehgal villa breaking shehnaz slumber.

She sat up with a jerk. " Police. " She shrieked. " Ranveer Uthiye. Police. Uthiye. " She shook him.

" Police. " He too sat up with a jerk .

" Tum ruko mein dekhta hu. " He said and ran out leaving an apprehensive shehnaz.

" Bhaiya. " She heard a loud squeal and her eyes widened. She wraped herself in the shawl and ran out. She stood frozen looking at the women in Ranveer arms.

" Hadh hai. Ghor kalyug hai bhai. Ghor kalyug. Nanad aayi hai aur bhabhi chadar taan kar soh rahi hai. " A girl shouted smirking at her who was still standing on the stairs in surprise.

She made her way and stood in front of her with a sullen face. " Shama kar dijiye nanad ji. " She said. " Aapke pair chu kar mafi magni chaiye muje toh. " She said and bent down . The women stood smirking and forwarded her left leg.

Shehnaz narrowed her eyes and delivered a hard punch in her stomach.
" Ahh. Sanu yaar. " She winced holding her stomach.

" Aur bol. Bol naa. " She yelled slapping her back.

" Achaa sorry sorry sorry. Chal aab gale lag kamini. " She said dodging her hits and opened up her arms.

" Pree. " Shehnaz exclaimed happily and threw herself in her arms.

Pree....Preyanka Shehgal.... Ranveer 's sister and Shehnaz 's soul sister.

" Abey tum do sakhiyo kaa bharat milap ho gaya ho toh mujhe kuch batene ki zehmat kariye bhehna. Ye sab kya tha. Police siron aur haan...yaha kar kya rehe hai aap " Ranveer said looking at Preyanka.

" Bhaiya " Preyanka said over sweetly jumping into his arms. " Mazak tha. Aab Preyanka Shehgal normal entry kaise kar sakti hai. " She said in a proud tone.

" Haan haan Ms Preyanka Shehgal normal hi nahi hai. " He teased back.

" Sanu dekh yaar tere pati ko. " She wined and glanced back to find an emotional Shehnaz.

" Aare kya hua. " She cupped her face. " Kya hua mera aana acha nahi laga thik hai main chali . " She teased and started walking to the door.

Shehnaz smiled amidst tears at her drama and pulled her to herself.

" Kutti itne saal baad mili hain main emotional bhi nahi ho sakti. " Shehnaz said pouting being all adorable.

" Awww. Tu hi hai bus meri. " Pree cooed hugging her tightly.

" Bhaiya apki biwi aur kamra dono aab mere...so you....Go to hell. " Preyanka said moving her hands in the air. " I mean guest room. " She covered up displaying her teeth.

" Mera sab kuch tera hi hai. " Ranveer cooed kissing at top of her head. " Jaa leja apni dost ko. " He said sweetly.

"Permission kya de rahe ho...huh mujhe Zarurat nahi thi kyuki kabab mein haddi banne ka hak hai mera ...bff plus nanad dono hu. " She said twitching her nose.

"Isliye aab se Tu sirf aur sirf meri. Itne salo ki sari kasar nikal dungi. " She said dragging her upstairs and shehnaz grinned ear to ear.

Both the girls dropped themselves on the bed facing the ceiling holding hands.

" Mene tujhe itna saraaaa miss kya Pree. " Shehnaz said cuddling her.

" Jhuti.. Tu aur Bhai toh khush hoge privacy joh mili itni. " She said.

" Hmm. " Shehnaz said faking a smile.

" Kya hua... " Preyanka asked but was interrupted by her ringing phone.

Shehnaz raised her eyebrows at her. " Tere ko subah panch baje kon phone kar raha hain. " Saying she snatched the phone from her and ran around the room.

" Sanu phone de naa. Please yaar. " Preyanka pleaded trying to catch her and snatch away her phone. Shehnaz leaned to read the name.

Love ❤. It displayed.

" Oh oh oh.... Love shav " She smirked at slided the green button picking the call still running around from a pleading Pre.

" Please... " Preyanka yelled.

" Preyanka... Are you fine. Baby. " The girls heard a very panicked male voice on the other side.

Shehnaz palmed Preyanka 's mouth and put the phone on speaker. " I am fine. " She said pretending to be her.

" Shut up. Kon ho tum. Meri preyanka kha hai. Usse kuch kia toh... " Shehnaz heard a loud yelling voice .

" Shant shant shant... Itni fikar Jiju... Meri preyanka. Bade aage nikal gaye tum dono toh. " Shehnaz said leaving the mouth of wriggling preyanka .

" Lijiye baat kijiye aapni preyanka se. " She teased and threw the phone at pree.

" Main thik hu. "
"That was my best friend."
"Haan. "
" Bye. Baad mein baat karti hu. "
" Love you too. "

Shehnaz heard the half conversation smiling teasingly like a teenager whose friend is talking to her bf.

" Love you too. " She mimicked nodding her head as preyanka turned to her and threw her slipper at her.

" Kutti... Kamini... Ladka pata liya aur muje.... Muje koi khabar nahi. " She said now throwing cushions at her.

" Kyu kia bol. " She said picking up the vase to scare her.

" Revenge baby.... Revenge. Meine toh kuch bhi nahi kia tera gunah zayada bada tha. Tune toh mera hi bhai pataya tha aur muje bataya tha...kab....huh... Pure ek hafte baad bataya proposal ke. " Preyanka said keeping her hands on her waist .

Shehnaz heart dropped to her stomach and her smile faded a bit. She hugged pree to hide her expressions and mumbled " Phir bhi... "

" Aare kya hua jaan....tu itni emotional kyu ho rahi hai main mazak kar rahi thi. Aur vese bhi ye sirf dost tha... Toh kya batati.. India vapas ane se pehle muje aapni feelings batana chahta tha. Aabhi char dinn phele hi hua sab. Dhanka proposal bhi nahi hua aabhi toh. " She said rubbing her back and pulled out of the hug and cupped her face.

" Tu mere liye bahut mattar karti hai Sanu. Bachpan ki dost hai meri. Dost...dost chod tu behen hai meri. Soul sister. Tuje naa batau ise ho sakta hai kya. Surprise tha. Aaj sham ko direct milwane wali thi. Mil kar bataeo kisi hai meri choice. " She winked making her laugh.

" Dekhte hai kya hai aaisa usmein joh Preyanka Shehgal ko pasand aa gaya. " Shehnaz teased .

" Shehnaz " They heard a loud call.

Shehnaz stood up with a jerk to move out when Preyanka grabbed her wrist stoping her.

" Kya kar rahi hai pre jane dee... Ranveer bula rahe hai. " She said trying to free up her wrist with desperation.

" Sanu... " Preyanka frowned at her. " Bhaiya humare bff time mein kab se important ho gaye. Humesha toh tu unhe ignore kar deti thi. " She asked frowning at her.

Shehnaz smiled at her. " Pree... Tere bhaiya ka aab kaam nahi chalta mere bina. Shadi ke baad ise hi hota hai. "

" Shehnaz.. " Another loud yell neared them and Ranveer came in the next moment.

" Sana mere kapde... accessories aur break fast sab dekh lo yaar muje office jaldi nikalna hain. " Ranveer said.

" Kya bhaiya. Khud karo aapne kaam. Aaj Sanu sirf meri hain. " Pre retorted walking up to his brother. While shehnaz had already made her way to the closet. Preyanka turned to shehnaz to see her placing everything on the bed.

" Haww. Meri kaam chor dost ko kya ho gaya. Bhaiya kya jadu kia iss par. Doh saal mein itna badlav. " She asked turning to his brother.

" Pati patni ka rista hi aisa hota hai. " Ranveer said pinching her cheeks. " Tum aapna enjoy karo bacha... Main office jaa raha hu... Raat main milunga. " He said moving to the shower.

" Sanu tu toh puri badal gayi. " Preyanka exclaimed.

" Shadi ho jane dijiye madam aapke sath bhi yahi hoga. " Shehnaz exclaimed hugging her from behind.

" Phir main nhi kar rahi shadi vadi. "

" Thik hain. Aaj bol dungi tere vakeel ko. My friend is not interested... Move on. " Shehnaz smirked.

" Nahi.... Nahi. " Pre retorted immediately making shehnaz laugh out loud.

" Now go... Freshen up. Breakfast karle phir so jana... Jetlag bhi toh hoga. Sham ko phir teri ' choice ' se bhi toh milna hain. " Shehnaz said.

" Kaha jaun" She said with an angry face.

" Kamra manga tha bhaiya. Parr khud nahane bhag gye. " She yelled at the bathroom.

Shehnaz laughed at her face. " Go to your room. Tera room ik dam settled hain. " She said pushing her out of the room.

Closing the door she leaned her back on the door. Dhayan se shehnaz... She sighed.

Hii readers..

The twentieth chapter is here. Hope you Love it.

I hope you all like it. Tell me if you want to ask....say or suggest something.
Do bother me.

Please please vote and comment.
( kya jata hai. Button hi toh dabana h aur comment nahi karoge toh maza kaise aayega. I enjoy reading them. See I reply too.)

Next update would be.. announced in the message box. So do follow me.

Love you❤
A lot of love...

Hugs and kisses.

Your
Ruhanika.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

69.2K 12.5K 43
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
498K 28.7K 147
Hi friends today I am starting to update My very 1st story ....Pyaar Ka Imtehaan..... of Manan..... Story is about the serial Kaisi Yeh Yariyaan...
244K 19.5K 94
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
35.5K 7.3K 61
Title se pata chal he Gaya hoga. To aayie dekhte hai humari Kareena ki arrange vali love story. Thoda pyaar, Thodi Takrar - Kya hoga Haseena ko karis...