The Villainess's Great Revenge

By JustVennabel_chan

Lilith Esther Bailey. A woman who was shunned by most due to her arrogant and cold personality. Compared to h... More

Characters (skippable)
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
55.5
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
News
150
Chapter 151

7

32K 1.5K 324
By JustVennabel_chan

"...." Everyone was silent, it seemed no one knew what to say, but suddenly someone broke the silent. It was Evelina

"...you misunderstood sister...I thought your body condition was still very weak...so I didn't invite you...please don't be hurt!"

Evelina seemed very apologetic but inside she was furious! This girl! Randomly came in the middle of the event and was about to ruin everything!

"Oh really.....your so kind sister!" Angelina forced herself to smile and act like she got along with Evelina. Although it felt like every word she said to Evelina was so sickening she wanted to cry, but she couldn't act like a brat while carrying her revenge plan.

"Oh my...."

Evelina and Angelina turned their heads to see the other ladies looking stunned.

"They said she looked Sickly but she looks...fine....no....beautiful.." said lady Zenna

"Wow...such Preety silver hair..." Lady Illia said with admiration in her eyes

"This.....this can't be Angelina Skyler..." Said lady Mason

"How could this not be her...silver hair, golden eyes, and she even acts so close with lady Evelina" said lady Oakcrook

"Greetings ladies! My name is Angelina Skyler. It's a pleasure meeting you all" Angelina gave them a polite curtsey with a business smile.

"O-oh yes! Greetings lady Angelina.. I am Emily Mason...My father is count Mason.."

".. it's an honour to meet you lady Angelina! I am Alice Illia! I..I am the daughter of count Illia.."

"I..i- I...my name is Adelle Zenna... it's an honour to meet you- uh..lady"

"......my name is Mary Oakcrook... daughter of baron Oakcrook..."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all!" Angelina gave them a sweet smile to appease the awkward atmosphere

"......well sister...what are you doing here..?" [Tell me what you want and quickly leave!] Evelina said while concealing her anger towards Angelina crashing her party

"Well why can't I? I have just come back from the Vandelian Empire..after recovering from my illness...and I realized I have no friends..so I thought I could come here to meet you all and become friends..." [Back off!]

Angelina's tone was very pityful and not to mention her delicate and elegant appearance immediately won everyone's sympathy.

"....." Evelina was furious! This b**** is ruining everything!

"......then please...have a seat...sister!" Evelina then ordered one of the maids to get the extra chair

Angelina gracefully sat down and she looked so beautiful that it was almost as if an angel had appeared.

'hmp! You must be furious Evelina...! I always loved that look of frustration on your face! Haha! I won't let you get your way this time!'

Angelina kept a calm smile but on the inside she was mocking Evelina.

There was a bit of awkward silence as no one knew what to say, but luckily one of the maids broke the awkward tension by serving them some pastries.

"Ladies please enjoy"

"They look delicious lady Evelina!"

"Who's the chef Lady Evelina maybe I could invite him over to the Zenna estate to make some for me too!"

The ladies started to chat with each other, but there was two people who seemed to be left out, it was Angelina and Alice Illia.

Angelina was sitting beside Alice so she decided to start a conversation between them.

"Hello lady Illia"

"Ah? Oh! Um...hi..." Alice seemed to be caught of guard and was quite nervous.

'how cute..'

Angelina chuckled a little.

"...is something wrong lady Angelina...?"

"Oh.... it's nothing...I just thought your quite cute"

"...!"

Alice had long light blue hair, and light pink eyes, she looked so cute while flustered, like a small kitten.

"W-well...Lady Angelina is beautiful too!"

"Pfft...just call me Angelina"

All the other ladies who were previously chatting stopped and were stunned by the friendly atmosphere between Alice and Angelina.

They both appeared like they were in their own little world, they even started calling each other by their nicknames.

"Well..uh- ...you both seem to get along quite quickly.." Evelina was both confused and annoyed, but of course she tried to conceal it with a friendly and innocent smile.

"Well of course! Allie is such a nice and cute girl!" Angelina said with a cheerful smile, that made her seem to be proud of her new friend.

"Yeah..! Lady Angeli- I mean... Lina is a wonderful person...!"

"......!" Evelina was even more annoyed when they started calling each other by their nicknames.

'This idiotic girl! She was invited by me! Not that b****! Why did they get along so quickly!'

"O-oh...is that so...."

Then suddenly Angelina ordered her maid to get something and what the item was stunned everyone.

Marie brought out a small golden bear sculpture that had a pink diamond shaped bow around its neck. It was very pretty and cute.

"Oh my...."

"So cute..."

Many of the ladies was in awe of the small bear.

"Isn't that the gift I gave you when we were kids sister? Why bring it out?"

Angelina took the small bear and placed it on Alice's palm.

"...! Oh? Why are you handing this to me Lina..?"

"Allie...you are my first friend since I came back! This bear was gifted to me by my sister while I was still sick and ever since this bear has been my most prized possessions! So I decided to give this to you..!"

"...!"

Everyone was shocked, even the maids. The only ones who were calm were Marie and Angelina.

"........you...!" Evelina was trembling in anger. She gave this to Angelina and she just gave it away!? How dare she!? This was utterly humiliating!

"Oh my...t- this..this is an honour Lina! Thank you so much! I'll be sure to keep it save and protect it with all my heart!" Alice was extremely happy, flustered, and grateful

Angelina merely smiled.

"Lady Angelina is so kind...."

"I have never seen a noble that would give up their prized possessions to a friend..."

"Right!? She is so generous..!"

The maids in the background were all amazed and started to discuss it together.

"Wow lady Angelina...you are sure thoughtful!"

"I hope we can be friends too!"

All the other noble ladies started to crowd Angelina with compliments and started trying to win her favor.

Only Evelina was in a bad mood. She was shaking in frustration. Everyone started to pay attention to Angelina and Evelina was completely left out...

The noble ladies were starting to chat with Angelina and they soon changed to they wanted to suck up to.

The truth is..it wasn't any big generous offer at all. Lilith despised the bear that Evelina gifted, so she decided to quickly get rid of it.

But instead of throwing it away...she decided to make some use of it and gave it so someone else with the excuse of "giving it away to a dear friend" but it was all worth it! The noble ladies started to flock to Angelina and all the maids were extremely impressed by the so called "kind and generous lady"

'hehe....how does it feel Evelina? How does it feel to be left out!? Neglected! Overshadowed! I hope you feel the exact humiliation I felt when I was overshadowed by you in the past!'

'but don't worry..this is merely the beginning! One day you'll be begging me for mercy!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536 9 15
She's a shadow, Never really experienced life outside her small personal space. What happens when a shadow enters the light? She finds out that the w...
251K 5.8K 46
Evelyn was kidnapped at the age of two from her family by her very own mother. Isabella Adelaine was the mother of Evelyn and most of her brothers...
141K 5.6K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...
17 0 8
The Gifted Chronicles #1 ___ Eve just wanted death, but it never once came to her. Perhaps her guardian angel loved her too much, or did it run in th...