Hazbin Hotel II Hell's Paradi...

By Fancybunnynii

*** A fallen Angel, huh? Well, Heaven isn't really crack up to be the best. Cast away to Hell with her cool b... More

War against Heaven
No thanks, Michael!
Little Princess
Present for Charlie!
New Orleans
A Gentleman
Party Time
Extermination
Hell's new Sinner
Entertainment
Overlords
Charlie's Girlfriend
Toots
Fragile Bonds
Vanishing Act
Dance of Gold and Red
Back Home
First Client
666 News
Reunion
New Friends
Interruption
Funny Mix-up
Brave or Stupid?
Bare
Tea Party
Dinner for Two
Bloodstains
Bite the Bullet
The Question
Darling
Drinking with Music
Green with Jealousy
Well...Sh-
Show Off
Reunion
My Darling Belial
Start of the Day
Lively Party
Trust
Don't leave me
Find a Way
Father
Trial of Heaven
Execution
Welcome Home

Happy Hotel

10.1K 313 30
By Fancybunnynii

Finding an vacant hotel building is just luck in the trio's part. Entering the vacant building, their nose scrunch up at the amount of dust flying in the air. A loud sneeze left Belial's lips which made Charlie and Vaggie jump. Belial sniffles, "Sorry about that." Charlie let out a giggle then looks at the sight of the lobby. It is large with peeling wallpaper at the walls. At the other side of the lobby is an old table with a creaking chair when Charlie pats the top of the cushion. She turns to Vaggie and Belial. "This is perfect, I can see it now!" She comments with a smile. Vaggie smiles back to see her girlfriend in a good mood. 

She turns to Belial who approaches close to the staircase that leads to the upper floors. "Might as well check the rooms in this place." Belial adds, "Now then...where is the stairs?" Being a new place, Belial have to walk around the place to mentally map the building and memorize it. Belial walk close to the wall to place her right hand on it. "Three steps to the left then you get to the stairs." Vaggie spoke up. Belial gives Vaggie a thumbs up as she found the stair railing. The moth demon listens to the creaking of wood as Belial walks up the stairs. She looks at the ceiling above her head when hearing Belial's footsteps. 

+++

Belial had uses her powers to summon a shadow at her side. The shadow shrunk into a hand-sized shadow to rest on her left shoulder. She uses her shadow companion as a guide for her. Her shadow will intervene when she is close to dangerous territory such as a hole on the floor or broken furniture. It will expand and stretch itself to protect Belial from danger. Belial attempts to open a few doors that leads to empty rooms. Entering the room, Belial would ask the shadow if there is any furniture around by listing it such as bed, wardrobe, etc. 

Her shadow can't speak as it will reply with a grunt for no and a light squeak for yes. Belial summons a notepad for the shadow with a pencil to write down the furniture listed in each room. After a few hours of listing, a growl emits from her stomach. "Well, what's for lunch for today...?" Hell's burger?" Belial chuckles under her breath. A light squeak tells her that her companion agrees. 

+++

"Nothing beats comfort food." Belial declares then eats a fry from her pile. Ordering from her favorite fast food, Belial bought food for the three of them. The three of them sat on the lobby floor in a circle. Their food and drinks in the middle of their little circle. "Thanks, Aunt Bel." Charlie takes a bite from her hamburger. Vaggie thanks the woman also. Belial let out a laugh. "It's no problem, Anything for my Pup and her girlfriend." Sipping from her soda, Belial let out a happy sigh. Then she takes out her notepad from her pocket to hand it to Vaggie. "I only got to the fourth floor, it has notes of each room my shadow friend check." Her shadow let out a squeak from Belial's shoulder. The women look at the shadow who waves to them with its tiny arm. 

"Aww...how cute." 

"This is great, now we know more about the place better." Vaggie reads the contents. She is grateful to see little notes of each room which includes the amount of damage. "First thing, you girls should do is fix this place up...by getting rid of this dust." The girls quickly agrees to this suggestion. "After cleaning up, replacing the furniture and make it look better." Belial adds. Vaggie let out a sigh, "How will we do that? We don't have the money for it." Belial's lips form a smirk. 

"Lucky for you girls, I got money saved up from my job with Lucifer." 

"...Why are you saving money, Aunt Bel? Are you trying to buy something?" 

Charlie's question made Belial pause in her spot as the blind woman looks down. "Well, I can't really buy anything since I can't really appreciate the things I buy - you know materialistic things like clothes, jewelry, a book, and many more." She explains, "Might as well used it for others, they would appreciate those things more than me. So, you guys can use it for your project."  

It is really useless for her to keep materialistic things since she can't see it or use it to their full potential. She can't see the clothes she wore, the jewelry that caught people's eyes, or even read the words from  a book. Rather than materialistic things, she values interaction of others and the relationships she builds with them. Instead of looking at a person's physical features, Belial can learn a person through their words, actions, and their personalities. She is able to eat delicious food and hear music at a deeper level. It is a good thing she can punch a demon to the deepest level of Hell. 

Without her other senses or power...then...she would be..

Worthless...

Useless...

Belial shakes her head to push those voices aside. "Well, I don't want to waste your money. It is yours." Charlie told her in a soft voice, "We can do something to buy furniture." Belial shakes her head, "Don't worry about Pup, think of it as a early birthday present from me." Charlie tries to reject her offer but finally gives in to Belial's stubbornness. "Okay, I'll use your money to only fix this place up and replace the furniture. That's it." Charlie declares, "Afterword, I will only use your money for emergency only!" Belial chuckles at Charlie's need of independence. 

"Got it, Pup." 

After the plan, Charlie talk about their own job in this hotel. Charlie is the spokesperson and founder of the hotel. Vaggie will be the manager of the establishment. Charlie wonders what her aunt's job will be then Belial simply grins. "I'll be the security and handle the fighting." Charlie let out a nervous chuckle, "You really like to fight, Aunt Bel." Belial let out a laugh, "Of course, come to think about it. You never see me in action." The princess nervously laughs. 

"Aunt Bel, if you want to be security then can you...not...."

"Kill anyone or cause a larger fight around or in the hotel." Vaggie jumps in the conversation, "Since it is a place of redemption, we need to try to avoid causing trouble. Can you do that?" Charlie silently gaps at her girlfriend. "Vaggie-" 

"Got it, kiddo. I won't do anything to make problems for my niece or this place." Belial declares. Vaggie's shoulder relaxes as Charlie let out a relieving smile. "But, I can't promise that I won't kill anyone who threatens you guys or this place." Belial's voice turns calm, "Nor I won't tolerate any attempts of killing towards you girls or the patrons in this hotel." Vaggie's lips form a thin line. She can see where Belial comes from since they are living in Hell where danger can come from any corner.

Charlie is hesitant but understands. She spoke up in a gentle voice, "...Can you give them one chance to change your mind if that happens?" Belial nods her head. "One chance, no more than that." The women accept her conditions. 

+++

Belial decide to walk a short walk to stretch her legs. She can't stay inside for long. Telling Charlie and Vaggie of her walk, Charlie encourages Belial to do so. Vaggie tells her to be careful even Belial could protect herself but Belial appreciates it. Walking down the sidewalk path, Belial tuck her hands in her pants pocket minding her own business. She thought she will take a peaceful walk but something tells her instincts to be on guard. 

Stopping in place, Belial heard faint whispers close by. Slowly, Belial takes out her hands from her pocket - ready to fight anyone who tries to sneak up on her. Her eyes glow behind her sunglasses then turns her body to face who is behind her. She saw a faint red glow surrounding a fast moving figure. Her eyes snap to the floor where the figure moves. 

A shadow is following her. 

The sneaking shadow stops next to her feet. Belial takes a step back to avoid it's long claws. Before Belial could deal with the stalking shadow, it dash away from her with a wide grin on its face. 

The shadows finally found their target, now it is time to return to their master. 

"....Huh? What was that about?" Belial took a long time to relax her stance. Suddenly her body tense up when feeling a presence standing behind her. The sound of faint static caught her ears. "Hello, my dear! Good to see you well!" Belial moves back to create distance from Alastor. 

"Oh, it's you Alastor. Man, you get me all worked up for nothing." Belial mutters under her breath. She heard that same laugh track emit from Alastor. "Hahaha! Forgive my sudden arrival, my dear! I wouldn't have done that if you disappear into thin air!" Alastor chuckles. Belial let out a short oh. She did disappear on everyone to help Charlie and Vaggie with project. Alastor looks at Belial with that familiar grin, waiting for her reply. 

"I guess I did disappear on you guys." 

"No need to explain yourself, my dear! I understand!" 

"You do?" 

"Of course, you want to have your freedom from Lucifer's control. You want live out your heart's desire," Alastor announces with glee in his voice. Belial blinks at the demon's words then let out a sigh. "Alastor, that's-" She felt his right hand resting on top of her shoulder. "And my dear, I want to give the ultimate freedom." Static crackles in the air as he said these words. His eyes glow brightly as he takes in Belial's appearance. Alastor took three steps from her, releasing his grip on her shoulder. 

"My dear Belial, let us continue our lovely dance of violence and bloodshed! " He declares as he summons his microphone. The feeling of bloodlust from the radio demon runs down Belial's spine. The air around them is tense. 

.

..

...

"...Well, Shit..."  

+++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.5K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...
222K 4K 34
Charlie is your childhood friend...and, let's just say she's just a family friend. You don't like her, and you also don't like when she approaches y...
66.2K 1.7K 16
Lucifer's little sister decides to visit her dear older brother in Hell after so long apart. But the visit shocks not only him but the others who wer...
113K 2.7K 20
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ An alternat...