𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰...

By _tyannaaa

✔️Completed: 9/14/20 ⌨️ Edited: 6/17/23 Hendia Blair, a well known Las Vegas waitress finds herself falling i... More

𝑼𝑷𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺
𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺.
𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻
𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑬.
𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬.
𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑫.
𝑨𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑰𝑬𝑺.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯.
𝑭𝑼𝑵 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑺.
𝑫𝑨𝑫𝑫𝒀 𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑼𝑬𝑺.
𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑵 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑺.
𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑺.
𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬.
𝑨 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑴𝑪𝑬.
𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻.
𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑻.
𝑴𝒀 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳.
𝑷𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑺.
𝑨 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑫.
𝑼𝑵𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑽𝑬𝑫.
𝑴𝑨𝑭𝑰𝑨 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮.
𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲.
𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑶𝑼𝑻.
𝑭𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑹𝑬𝑼𝑵𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑼𝑷𝑺.
𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑹, 𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑹.
𝑺𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯 (2).
𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯.
𝑹𝑶𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑷.
𝑩𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑱𝑶𝒀.
𝑨 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 (2).
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫.
:))

𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑼𝑴𝑨𝑺.

310 18 0
By _tyannaaa

***

(WEEKS LATER)

It's two o'clock in the afternoon and I'm getting ready to leave. Today I'm going to be spending time with Geo's little sister because I honestly would love to know more about her. I feel like there's something going on with her that she doesn't feel comfortable telling her brother, but I don't know for sure, just an observation.

I put on a cute outfit before putting my hair in a bun and I was ready to go. I grabbed my phone and wallet, and I headed downstairs where I saw Adeana and one of her homophobic friends.

Adeana: "Where are you going?"

Me: "Girl I'm grown."

Adeana: "SO? I just wanted know."

Me: "I'm going to Geo's, but only for his sister not him."

Adeana: "I know y'all got something going on.."

Me: "Definitely not. We're just friends."

Adeana: "I don't believe that."

Me: "We are just friends! Every time I become close with a guy you and Nolan always assume we're either dating or fucking."

Adeana: "I mean that's what- never mind."

Me: "Yeah."

Adeana: "Well, aren't you going to speak to my friend?"

Me: "No thank you."

Adeana: "What will take for you two to become close again?"

Me: "We were never close."

Adeana: "Yes you were. When you were in elementary, and I just met him."

Me: "That was before he showed his homophobia."

Adeana: "He isn't-"

Before she could even finish her sentence, I walked out of there. I knew Adeana was always going to defend her friends and it was always going to piss me off.

***

When I made it to Geo's house, I had to wait for them to open the gate and when they finally did open the gate, I pulled in and got out of my car. I walked over to the front door and rang the doorbell before hearing the doorbell tell me hello which scared the hell out of me. I stood there waiting until I saw the doorknob start to move.

When the door opened, I saw Geo standing there with only Nike socks and shorts on. He was shirtless and hot as hell. My eyes trailed down to his six pack abs and tattoo covered body.

Me: "Holy hell."

Geo laughed and I didn't even realize that I was talking aloud. My eyes grew wide, and I laughed nervously.

Geo: "Hey Hendia."

Me: "H-hi."

What the hell is wrong with me? All I needed to see was his six pack and tattoos before I lost it completely!

Geo: "How are you doing today?"

Me: "Pretty good, how about you?"

Geo: "Great."

Me: "That's nice."

Geo: "Come in."

He moved away from the door, allowing me to walk in. I hadn't been to his house since the party, but it was dark at that time. My jaw dropped as I admired the beauty of his home. Everything was so an ivory color and organized so well. As I was looking around, I saw someone soon coming  downstairs.

I saw a beautiful young girl who I knew was his sister walk down the stairs. She had dark hair, and she was a bit tall. She wore glasses and had numerous ear piercings. She locked eyes with me, giving a friendly smile before walking over to me.

Her: "Hi I'm Gyuri Maxwell, but everyone calls me Gigi."

Me: "Hi, I'm Hendia Blair."

Gigi: "You have such a pretty name."

Me: "So do you!"

Gigi: "How old are you?"

Me: "I'm 22. How about you?"

Gigi: "I'm 15.."

Me: "I see.."

She looked at Geo then she smiled..

Gigi: "You weren't lying when you said she was a hot babe."

Geo's eyes widened and he stared at her in embarrassment.

Me: "Thank you!"

Gigi: "You sure you want to hangout with a 15 year old?"

Me: "Girl trust me I don't mind it at all.."

Gigi: "Well shit let's go have fun.."

Geo: "Gigi watch your mouth.."

Gigi: "Gigi, watch your mouth! Oh please, you've been cussing since before you were my age.."

Geo looked at her with his eyebrow risen and she rolled her eyes and sighed..

Gigi: "Fine. Sorry.."

Me: "ANYWAYS, you ready to go?"

Gigi: "Yes I am.."

Me: "Let's go girly."

She walked over to Geo and gave him a hug then we left.

                                                                                                ***

The first place we went to was the mall. When we made it to the mall, we went to like three different places. We went to Rue 21, Aeropostale, and a shoe store. She brought her own money, but I brought a lot of her stuff for her. She is a very talkative person from what I've seen. What the hell was Geo talking about? She was acting weird though and she didn't want to go into most of the good stores.

Me: "Okay, how about we go to the Nike store?"

Gigi: "Sure we can go there.."

We started walked around before we got on the elevator steps and went up then we got off, walking into the store that right there. I honestly never to the Nike store, but I guess I'll be going today.

Me: "So, what would you like to get?"

Gigi: "I was thinking joggers? Maybe even some hoodies?"

Me: "Okay. So maybe we can get both depending on the price."

Gigi: "Bet."

We started looking at the hoodies and they were really cute..

Gigi: "Ou! The shirts.."

She walked over to the shirts, and I continued to look at hoodies. I saw this black and pink hoodie that was so cute. While I was looking at the hoodies, I turned around to look for Gigi, but I didn't see her.

Me: "Gigi?"

I started looking around for her, but I couldn't find her.

Me: "Please don't tell me I lost a fifteen-year-old!"

I walked around for a moment before I walked by the dressing rooms, hearing someone whisper, "Please don't find me." I opened the dressing room door, and there stood Gigi.

Me: "Gigi what is wrong with you? You've been acting weird the whole time!"

Gigi: "Nothing is wrong."

Me: "Well let's go."

Gigi: "Fine."

She walked out of the dressing room and back over to the shirts before I saw four teenage guys laughing. I turned around and Gigi was gone AGAIN!

Me: "This girl is gonna make me lose my shit. Why does she keep running?"

I walked over to the other aisle where I saw her on the ground hiding behind a clothing rack. I laughed at her, picking her up and she started fighting me and I was fighting her back playfully.

Gigi: "No, no, no."

She was laughing and telling me no, but I made her get up.

Me: "What are you scared of?"

"Gigi Maxwell is that you?" I heard someone say, making my head turn in an instant. It was one of those teenage guys. That's what she was scared of?!

Gigi: "Hi Trent."

Hmm Trent?

Trent: "I thought you didn't come out of the house?"

Gigi: "I don't, but I just came shopping with my brother's girlfriend."

When she said girlfriend, I choked on my spit.

Me: "FRIEND! Her brother's FRIEND!"

Trent: "I see.."

Gigi: "Yeah well I have to go so I'll see you at school. Bye!"

We walked away after Gigi said her goodbyes and we went to check out. After we checked out, we left. As we were leaving, she punched me in the arm and laughed.

Me: "Who is Trent?!"

Gigi: "He's nobody."

Me: "He can't be nobody if you're running from him!"

Gigi: "I wasn't running."

Me: "You were most definitely running."

Gigi: "Trent isn't anybody!"

Me: "You're lying."

Gigi: "I'm not lying! Now come on I'm ready to go we've been here for two whole hours."

Me: "We have?"

Gigi: "Yes! It's literally five right now."

Me: "How is that even possible?"

Gigi: "I don't know, let's ask the clock."

Me: "You and your brother both have that stupid sarcasm!"

Gigi: "Awe, cry about it."

Me: "Oh hell no."

Gigi started laughing.

Me: "I mean I can go get Trent and tell him that you were running from him."

Gigi: "I wasn't running, but that won't be necessary."

Me: "Whatever you say girly."

                                                                             ***

We went currently at this food place that had hardly anybody in there, but we still went. I had a good old seafood boil. Gigi got some BBQ chicken wings, mac and cheese, and two sweet rolls.

Me: "This food is so good."

Gigi: "It really is! Maybe I do need to start going out more."

Me: "You actually don't go out?"

Gigi: "Nope."

Me: "Why not?"

Gigi: "Two reasons. One I have no one to go out with and two, my family has so much beef with other families, I'm scared I'm going to get killed."

Me: "Is your family like mafia or something?"

Gigi: "Hard core mafia! You didn't know that?"

Me: "Know what?"

Gigi: "You should ask my brother."

I nodded my head in confusion, not having any idea what she meant. The front door then open and Gigi turned around, looking at this group of girls and guys before they waved at her with smiles. She waved back at them, but I could tell she didn't want to.

Me: "Who are they?"

Gigi: "Just some kids I was friends with in middle school."

Me: "Are you a freshman or sophomore?"

Gigi: "Sophomore."

Me: "I see."

Gigi: "Yeah I hate it though."

Me: "Why?"

Gigi: "Long story."

Me: "Well we can save that story for another time. For now, tell me about Trent."

Gigi rolled her eyes at me when I asked, but she eventually started talking.

Gigi: "Trent is a boy I've been going to school with since like 6th grade."

Me: "It's obvious that you like him, and you've known him for years, so why don't you go for him?"

Gigi: "What? No."

She laughed nervously then ate some of her food.

Me: "You do like him."

Gigi: "No! Besides, even if I did, I couldn't get him."

Me: "WHY NOT?!"

The door then opened again, and I looked over to see that Trent kid and his friends walking in with a group of girls. I then looked at Gigi and she didn't seem pleased to see them.

Gigi: "She's the reason why."

Me: "Which one?"

Gigi: "The one with the pink streaks in her hair."

I examined the whole group before my eyes landed on the girl she was talking about. I cringed seeing her, but instantly changed my expression when I realized I was judging a teenager.

Me: "That girl is not doing it for me, but have you seen yourself?"

Gigi: "You don't have to try making me feel good. I know she's prettier than me."

Me: "Gigi don't compare yourself to other girls."

Gigi: "Hard not to when you don't reach the beauty standards for guys at your school."

Me: "Gigi you can't be serious right now?"

"Oh my god! Gigi Maxwell finally crawled out of her hole." I heard someone say, making me look up to see the girl standing in front of our table with her friends. I could already see what type of girls they were.

Gigi: "What?"

"Awe, Gigi don't be mean." She said to Gigi.

Gigi: "You know that I don't like you so why are you speaking to me?"

"I can talk to whoever I want." Would I be wrong if I kicked this teenager's ass? Probably so.

Gigi: "Get the fuck away from me."

The Girl: "And if I don't?"

Gigi: "If you don't leave, I swear."

The Girl: "Gigi are you going to fight me? I'd love to see that."

Me: "She asked can you leave so leave."

The girl didn't say anything to me, she just laughed.

"Fine, I'll go." I thought she was going to leave without any problems, but she didn't. Instead, she stuck her hands into Gigi's food, taking a hand full of room before she threw it on her. Her friends began to laugh, and Gigi looked mad. Gigi stood up, letting her fist connect with the girl's face. I jumped up so fast as I watched Gigi beat the hell out of her.

Gigi: "I'M SO TIRED OF YOU!"

I was trying to break it up, but Gigi pushed me back. I then tried to grab onto Gigi's belt, but that didn't work. That boy Trent, his friends, and the group that spoke to Gigi then ran over, trying to pull Gigi off of her. They started pulling them apart, but Gigi wasn't trying to let her go.

After a while, they finally broke them up, and I saw that Gigi's face was filled with tears. She backed away from Trent and pushed him.

Gigi: "LET ME FUCKING GO!"

He let her go, letting her storm out of the place and I looked around to see everyone standing with looks of shock on their faces. I paid for Gigi and I's food before grabbing out stuff from the table along with some napkins before I left.

I could see Gigi in the backseat crying and trying to get the food out of her hair. I got in the backseat too and she looked at me.

Me: "Let me get it out."

She nodded her head and moved over, and I began picking food out of her hair. It was all over too, I just wanted to know who the fuck would stick their hands into someone else's food and throw it at them? I thought stuff like that only happened in movies.

Me: "But are you okay?"

Gigi: "I'm so tired of her and her friends fucking with me over something that I didn't do!"

I stared at Gigi confusedly.

Me: "What do you mean?"

Gigi: "It's a long story."

Me: "I'm all ears."

Gigi: "You sure you want to hear my childish drama?"

Me: "Of course I do. The whole point of this trip was for me to get to know you more."

Gigi: "It all started in seventh grade."

Me: "Seventh grade?"

"Yeah so much happened." Gigi started off and I made myself comfortable to listen to her.

"I'm not going to tell the full, but let's just say that those kids who spoke to me were my best friends. We were all so close until I dropped them so I could be friends with that bitch and her crew. I went to her house one day and there were three senior guys added me on Snapchat at the same time. I knew it was weird, but I never got attention from guys, so I added them back." I could feel my heart drop listening to Gigi. I pray that this story doesn't take the turn I'm thinking of.

"They began snapping me and the girl with the pink hair told me to ask them for nudes. I had NO idea what a was nude at the time because my dad didn't let me know about that stuff just yet."

Oh god.

Gigi: "I did what she told me to do, and they didn't snap me back until later that night, but I was asleep because I went to bed super early. I guess while I was asleep, she went onto my phone, screenshotted their nudes, and posted them." What the fuck were they doing in seventh grade?

Me: "Are you serious?"

Gigi: "I had no idea because she logged me out of my Snapchat, and I didn't remember the password to it. I had no idea that they even sent the nudes, neither did I know that she posted them. The worst part of all this was the next day when I got on the bus to go home, the senior waited for me to get on the bus before he came over and began beating the living shit out of me. A seventeen-year-old, 250-pound guy beating the shit out of a one-hundred-pound teenaged girl."

I could tell this was a sensitive topic for her.

Gigi: "The funny thing is I found out a week later that the guy who beat me was Trent's older brother. There was a whole investigation dealing with me and Trent's brother. His mother made Trent and I stop being friends and that bitch just lived her life as if she did nothing wrong."

"Gigi I am so sorry this happened to you. You were only thirteen and didn't deserve to hurt that young." I said, pulling her in for a hug. "It's fine, I'm used to being beaten. Hell, I've dealt with it since I was five years old." Gigi tried to whisper that last part, but I heard what she said. "What are you talking about Gigi?" I asked her, instantly.

Gigi: "Nothing."

Me: "Gigi you saying that doesn't sound like nothing! I understand if you don't want to talk about it, but I have to ask. Is the abuse still going on?"

Gigi let out a laugh before she shook her head. "If you're asking if my dad hits me then your answer is no." She stated, looking over to me. I stayed silent, confused as to what she meant. "I don't mind telling you what happened if you want to hear." She said and I looked down at her before slowly nodding my head.

"I was five and Geo was fourteen, but he got it much worse than I did." I felt my heart dropped before she even began telling the story.

Me: "What do you mean?"

"Our mom went off the wagon when her and my dad divorced. My dad gave her everything and she played him every time. He let her do it for years until he finally got tired of her shit, and he let her go. She didn't want us to live with our dad when they divorced, so she begged us to stay, and we did. When we said yes to staying with her, we didn't know it would be the worst three years of our lives." Gigi began to tear up as she played with her fingers.

"My mom started drinking and smoking a lot. It was so bad, she would forget to come pick us up from school, she would yell at us for talking too loudly, and she would hit us when she got angry." Gigi paused and I locked my hand into hers, letting her know it was okay to talk.

"One day, she got a boyfriend and moved him in with us after only two weeks of them dating. They turned our 'perfect' home into a drug business and a place for druggies to come hang out when they wanted to. She didn't even let us keep in contact with our dad so we couldn't tell him."

Watching her shed tears while telling this story, made me tear up. I felt so bad for her and Geo.

"All of this happened for three years straight. Until one day came my dad flew from America back to South Korea just so he could see us. The day that he flew out, was the same day that-" Gigi took a deep breath.

Me: "Take your time."

"It was the same day that my dad and I walked inside of Geo's room, and we saw him passed out on the floor. We didn't know what happened until my dad saw a pill bottle lying next to him. My dad started losing his shit. I was only eight at the time, I didn't know what that meant, I just knew that my brother looked like he was dead. My dad called the police, and we went to the hospital. We stayed at the hospital for 48 hours, just wanting to make sure Geo was okay. Eventually, the doctor came out and told us he was fine, and we were so happy, but.."

Me: "But what?"

Gigi: "It changed him."

Me: "What do you mean?"

Gigi: "He started being an asshole towards the whole world. We moved to America, and he let the fact that my dad was rich get to his head. My dad gave him loads of money every week; he even brought him a nice sport car. He became so cocky, and my dad allowed it. Basically, both of our parents weren't shit in my eyes."

Me: "Wow."

Gigi: "My mom is dead now. She's been dead for two years. Her death hasn't affected me in any kind of way and part of me is happy she's going. Her being gone means she can't bring any more harm to Geo and I."

Me: "I'm so sorry that happened to you Gigi."

Gigi: "I am too, but another thing about Geo, he used to respect ALL women, but my mom changed how he viewed women. I will say that these past few months, he's been so much nicer, and I can only imagine that it's because of you."

Me: "Me? Of course not.."

Gigi: "Normally when Geo finds a pretty girl, he uses them for sex only, but he doesn't want only that from you. You are definitely something special to him."

Me: "I'm not special at all."

Gigi: "My brother has been a bit nicer to me since he met you. You are very special. Besides I actually like you and his little sister's approval means a lot."

Me: "Thank you Gigi, but I don't think it was me who changed your brother."

Gigi: "Shut up Hendia! If I say you are the reason, then you are!"

Me: "I don't like your attitude."

Gigi: "Well, it isn't going anywhere so deal with it."

Me: "Oh I-"

I was cut off by someone knocking on the window. I looked to see Trent standing there. I told him to go around on Gigi's side before I put down the window.

Trent: "Gigi are you okay?"

Gigi: "I'm fine Trent. Thanks for asking."

Trent: "I am so sorry that she did that to you."

Gigi: "Don't worry about it! You can't control what your girlfriend does."

Trent: "Woah girlfriend? She is not my girlfriend."

Gigi rose up when he said that then I got out of the car and sat in the front seat.

Gigi: "She isn't?"

Trent: "We've been broken up for like months now. We just hangout because our friends are dating, but that's it."

Gigi: "I see."

Trent: "Look I have go so I'll text you on snap."

Gigi: "You will?"

Trent: "Yeah I've texted you plenty of times, but you left me on opened every time."

Gigi: "I'm sorry."

Trent: "It's fine. You don't like people and I get that."

Gigi: "Well I like you if that wasn't obvious."

When Gigi realized what she said, she smacked her hand over her mouth.

Trent: "Is that so?"

Gigi: "Bye Trent."

She rolled up her window before begging me to pull off, but I didn't. Trent gave her a little smile before he waved and ran away. Teenage love is cute, I love it.

                                                                                  ***

When we made it back to her house, she grabbed all of her bags and we walked inside. I saw a guy sitting at the table with some woman.

Gigi: "Hey dad, hi Ms. Mindy."

Mr. Maxwell: "I'm assuming you had fun."

Gigi: "Fun isn't even the word."

Mr. Maxwell: "I'm happy you had fun baby girl."

Gigi: "Where's Geo?"

Mr. Maxwell: "He's in the workout room."

Of course, they have one of those.

Gigi: "Come on I'll show you where it is."

I smiled and followed her then she showed me, and I saw Geo on his phone, standing in the middle of the room.

Gigi: "Geo we're back."

Geo looked up and he smiled.

Geo: "Did you have fun?"

Gigi: "Oh yes."

Geo: "That's great."

Gigi: "Yeah. I'll show you everything I got later."

She then closed the door and I looked at Geo, thinking about what Gigi told me.

Geo: "Was she annoying?"

Me: "No I loved her."

Geo: "Well that makes one of us."

We both laughed for a minute then we stopped. There was a complete silence between us until I broke it.

Me: "She told me what happened."

Geo: "What do you mean?"

Me: "About what happened to you when you were younger and what happened when you were seventeen."

Geo's smile faded away as he realized what I was talking about.

Me: "Were you ever going to tell me? Like ever"

I watched Geo clench his jaws, slowly balling up his fist.

Geo: "You have no fucking right Henida."

I could tell I offended him.

Me: "I-I didn't mean any harm by my question Geo. I was only wondering."

Geo: "Do you see me asking you were you ever going to give me details about how your parents died?"

He began taking a few steps closer to me with a pissed off look.

Geo: "No you don't! So, what gives you the right to come ask me about my fucking life?!"

Me: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you."

Geo: "Oh you're sorry?! You should be, that was the most disrespectful thing you could ever do. Gigi had no right telling you, my business. I don't even fucking know you."

My heart broke a bit hearing him say he didn't know me.

Me: "Geo I'm sorry. I was just curious. You're right, I had no right. I should've waited to bring up that topic."

Geo: "You should mind your own business on certain things."

I didn't say anything. I find it funny that he tells me that, but he was just all up in my business about that stupid ass stalker guy.

Geo: "Just get the hell out of my house Hendia."

Me: "Geo I'm sorry! I didn't know it would make you mad if I asked."

Geo gave me a death stare as he looked down at me. I knew it was time for me to leave because I could tell he was angry. I slowly nodded my head before walking out of his house. I felt terrible for asking him about it, I could tell it triggered him. He was right, maybe I do need to mind my own business when it comes to certain topics.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 338 8
"You are beautiful Blair, I can't keep my desire down from you. We shouldn't be doing this..." "Ian... please... I want this, I've never..." she didn...
5.1M 218K 41
[COMPLETED] "You're so beautiful." He whispers, his thumb brushing against my bottom lip. "It's a shame you won't be so much when I'm finished with y...
243K 14.8K 61
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 (𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄) Jade Grogan, the youngest millionaire in the city among his other two brothers, i...
104 2 32
Lamia Fadel is 19 years old. She just left her parent's home, and is now battling her way through college life. One day at work, she locks eyes with...