The Triangle: Year 3 (Draco X...

By summifk3

Y/n is in her third year at Hogwarts. She's found a group she's comfortable with, and happy. But events begin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Cedric is Introduced)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Cedric gets a girlfriend)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (my fav chapter)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 (another one of my favs)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 (Oliver is introduced as a friend)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 (end of year 3)
Read "The Triangle: The Summer!"

Chapter 71

5.4K 140 288
By summifk3

Your first class of the day was Potions. You and Ron left Harry and Hermione to walk there.

He looked at you as you walked. He was becoming the person you told everything to, as ironic as that was.

"Ya know," Ron says. "Harry's been really worried about you over the last couple days. Wouldn't shut up about you. It was a bit annoying."

You chuckle, walking in. Draco sees you and smiles.

"Hey, Ron? D'you mind if I go talk to Draco for a little bit?" You ask. Ron just shrugs, sitting down.

You walk back to where Draco was sitting. "Hey." You said, smiling at him.

He looked at you. "Hey, y/n. Glad to see you're out of the hospital wing."

You smile at him. "I'm glad too. How've you been?" You ask.

He shrugs. "Pansy's been annoying recently. All she ever talks about is how much she hates Gryffindors and me. Not that I don't hate Gryffindors, because I do, I just know when to stop."

You chuckle. "She really does hate me. She's mad I get you and not her." Draco brushes his hand against your leg as he goes to put it onto the desk.

"She'll be jealous, all right." He said smirking.

"Class. Today we will making a potion called Veritaserum."

The class begins to whisper as Snape cleared his throat.

"No unnecessary distractions, please. You will be working with your desk mate."

You and Draco looked at each other. You looked up to apologize to Ron but he had already partnered up with someone else

You chuckled to yourself.

Snape read the list of ingredients as he put them on your desks.

"Begin." He said, walking to the front of the room. Draco put a cauldron on your desk.

"This is almost like tutoring." He said smiling before moving closer to you. "Except we haven't made out."

You smirk. "Yet."

Draco chuckles and adds some boiling water to the pot.

"You know the drill." He said, stepping back.

"Hey! This is a two person thing." You smiled.

"So is sex. We all know who'd be doing all the work in that, though."

You blush, unable to suppress a laugh.

Draco begins to help you with the potion, making small remarks every couple seconds like, "this beetle looks like a butt" and "i'm hungry" to which you responded, "we just had lunch!"

Draco laughed at you, adding the last ingredient to the potion.

"Professor Snape, we're done!" You said. Snape walks over slowly, looking in your potion.

"Hmm... well done. Seeing as Draco's tutoring has made your grade improve greatly, I see no reason as for the two of you to continue with it."

"What?!" You said.

"Wait! Professor, may we have a word?" Draco asked hurriedly. Snape looked at Draco scrutinizingly before nodding and stepping out of the classroom with Draco.

You fiddled, wishing they would talk faster. Finally the two returned, and Snape's expression has changed.

"I have changed my mind. You two will continue with tutoring until further notice." Snape and Draco made eye contact before Snape walked away. 

"Thank goodness." You said.

Class ended five minutes later. As you walked back to Ron, you thought you saw one of Pansy's minions slip a vile of Veritaserum into her pocket.

I'm probably just imagining things. You told yourself. Ron greeted you when you reached him.

"Hello." He said. 

"Hey Ron. Let's go. I don't want to miss Divination."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 1.5K 89
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts ready to start a new life at school, she's fallen in love but it comes with way more challenges than she expected. Will they...
36.3K 1K 13
The Potter twins are entering their third year at Hogwarts. Does (Y/n) put herself in a tragic love story?! read to find out what will happened,and w...
94 0 25
You are Y/N Potter. It's you first year at hogwarts. There is only one other guy that cares for you. That happens to be Draco. You are now stuck with...
6.3K 144 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...