OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

By NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 34

3.7K 214 53
By NuAnBiHa

After they had their late dinner, Mew took Tharn and Type to sleep. He put them on the bed. He patted them slowly and after a few minutes later, they were already in their deep slumber.

Mew get up slowly from the bed and went out of the room. Gulf was watching tv and Mew approached him.

"I have put the twinnies to sleep. Is there anything that you want to talk to me about? If no, I want to go to sleep." said Mew softly.

"Ummm..... Can you..... Can you sleep next to me tonight on the bed? I can put the twinnies in their baby cot and my husband can cuddle with me."

"Sleep next to you and cuddle with you? I think it's better for me to sleep on the floor. I might ended up doing something that you hate." uttered Mew.

"Doing something that I hate? Hmmm, you mean this one?" Gulf leaned closer to Mew and he licked Mew's earlobe.

"Or this one?" He licked Mew's lips.

"Or this one?" He pecked Mew's lips.

"Or this one?" He tilted Mew's head and licked his neck.

"Or this one?" He sucked Mew's neck and bit it slowly.

"Or this one?" He touched Mew's rod and stroked it gently.

"Or this....." Mew pushed him and he cut off his words immediately because he already felt so horny.

"Stop it Gulf! Please, don't tease me! I've been longing for you! I'm craving for your touch and your warm hugs but as soon as you told me that you hate me with all your guts, I buried all the feelings I had towards you!"

"I know I'm not as hurt as you are but still, it hurts me deeply but if that makes you happy, I'm willing to do that but now you're making it complicated, Gulf! I'm begging you, please don't tease me or do something like that anymore! I don't want you to hate me more in the future!" said Mew.

"But you ask me for one month to win back my heart, why don't you do anything? You only tried once and after that, you never try again. Why?" asked Gulf a little bit disappointed.

"Because I already know your plan with Bright. If I told you I already know about it, I'm sure that you will chase me out immediately."

"That's why I keep myself shut and distanced myself from you. I just need to be with the twinnies until the end of one month and the end of our anniversary." said Mew in his heart. Mew let out a heavy sigh.

"Because you told me that you hate me with all your guts. Because you told me that you fall out of love for me. And because you told me that you will never love me back even if I try anything to win back your heart."

"I think about it again and again about what you have told me and you were right, Gulf. I can see your hatred and I can't do anything to make you to love me back. That's why I decided to buried all of my feelings towards you."

"It's not 100% complete yet but it will, soon. Let's just be normal, Gulf. I mean, we still can continue with our plan but not with being touchable towards each other. My feelings for you might grow back if you continue doing what you're doing earlier to me."

"What about our kiss? I kissed you before we go to the mall and you kiss me back. Also at the mall, w-why did you hug me? Why did y-you kiss my forehead?" asked Gulf.

"If I didn't kiss you back, it would be rude since you kiss me first. And at the mall, it's because you wrapped your arms around my waist. If I did nothing, Love might think negative."

"I don't want Love to suspect anything and I don't want Love to know that we're going to divorce soon." Gulf felt offended.

"So, you're just pretending?" Mew nodded and it hurts him deeply when the fact is, he's not pretending to do that.

"D-did you fall out of love for me?" asked Gulf with his bambi eyes.

Mew sighed again because Gulf's bambi eyes is his weakness. "Not fully fall out of love for you but as I told you before, I decided to buried all of my feelings towards you. So, I think it will, soon after I let you go." Mew give him his sweet smile.

Gulf hugged Mew tightly. He snuggled his face to Mew's neck. "I know you've hurt me before but I didn't know that what I'm doing to you now, makes you hurt more than me until you're willing to buried your feelings for me just to make me happy."

"I promised, I will chase your love again, husband. You're my home and my heaven." said Gulf in his heart. Then he pulled himself and he looked at his husband.

"I love you husband, for real and I'm not gonna pretend myself anymore. I know you've hurt me before but I didn't know that what I'm doing to you now, makes you hurt more than me until you're willing to buried all of your feelings for me just to make me happy."

"Please..... D-don't buried all of your feelings for me. I need y-you..... Our twinnies need you too, husband. I..... I-I make plan with Bright to....." Gulf was frozed when he heard Mew's word.

"I know all of your plan, Gulf. I overheard your conversations before. That is why I didn't do anything to win back you heart as I heard it loud and clear about what you said to Bright."

"I just need to be with the twinnies before I sign the divorce paper. You should just tell me instead of giving me one month as I request, Gulf." Gulf hugged Mew again.

"I also know all of your plan, husband. You're going to leave me and our twinnies, right? Same as you, I overheard your conversations too with Singto. Please, don't leave me..... Don't leave our twinnies. We need you and I need you the most, love." said Gulf while sobbing.

Mew pushed Gulf slowly and he cupped Gulf's face. He wiped the tears gently and smile.

"I won't leave you and the twinnies now as the one month period did not over yet but once it's over, I'll take my leave as promise and don't worry, you and the twins are my responsibilities and I won't abandoned the three of you."

Gulf put his right palm on Mew's chest. "I will chase you, husband. I will chase back your love for me with this remaining days. I will do whatever it takes for me to have your love again."

"My instinct are saying that you never buried your love for me and you're just lying because I've hurt you badly." Then he leaned down to Mew's chest and he kissed the chest gently.

"G-Gulf..... What are you d-doing?" Mew closed his eyes when he feel the kiss on his chest.

"I'm courting you starting from tonight until the last day of your one month request and I'm sure, I will get back your love. Now, I'm sleepy and let's go to bed but you're going to sleep besides me. Don't argue, I said what I said."

The next morning, Gulf wake up first than Mew and he's happy that Mew is sleeping beside him last night and he's sleeping on Mew's chest. He tapped the chest he licked it.

Then he looked at Mew's face and he's aiming the red lips. He licked the lips like he's licking the lollipop until Mew's awake from his deep slumber.

"Good morning, husband. How's your sleep last night?" asked Gulf happily.

"Go-good morning too, Gulf. My sleep? Same as usual. Why is it, Gulf?"

"Gulf..... Gulf..... Gulf again..... I'm not Gulf, I'm your baby and your love. You need to call me using the sweet nickname again. How can it be the same as usual? You're sleeping besides me last night. It shouldn't be the same as usual." said Gulf and he pouted.

Mew giggles. "Stop pouting baby but seriously, it was the same as usual until I feel someone's licking my lips." Gulf immediately hit Mew's chest softly.

"Your lips are so tempting. Can I..... Can I licked it again, husband?" plead Gulf and Mew nodded.

Without wasting his time, Gulf quickly licked Mew's lips and he was shocked when Mew suddenly opened his mouth and kissed him passionately. After they had their passionate kiss, Gulf rested his forehead on Mew's forehead.

"Y-you won't sign the divorce paper, right? You won't leave me, right? You won't leave our twinnies, right? You won't leave us, right? You won't do all of that, right love?"

"Ummm, I'm..... I'm not sure, love. But one thing for sure, I won't do all of that right now..... But soon..... Maybe." Gulf feels like his heart broken into pieces.

"I'm not gonna stop courting you until I get what I want from you. I will use my time wisely to make you believe me again. I need you now and forever, husband. Please, forgive me naa. I love you, so much and I hope I can hear the three word soon." Mew caressed his cheeks.

"You didn't do anything wrong. It's me who did it and I'm sorry. Let's drop the subject. I'm hungry and let's prepare our breakfast before your twinnies wake up."

"Correction! Not my twinnies but our twinnies. What do you wanna eat, husband? The food or me? I'm fully ready if you wanna eat me for your breakfast." said Gulf seductively.

"Eat you? Better not because I'm really hungry for your congee. Can you cook it?" asked Mew and Gulf nodded.

"Sure but on two condition. Carry me to the kitchen and stay with me until I finish cooking the congee. Can you do it?"

"Yes baby. Shall we go now?" Gulf nodded and Mew rose up from the bed and carried Gulf in bridal style to the kitchen.

"Stay with me naa, dear husband. Don't leave me alone here." plead Gulf.

"Don't worry baby, I won't go anywhere." uttered Mew and with that, Gulf starting to cook the congee.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me for you 💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 711 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
229K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
197K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...