Random Marriage II

Door taeyeon_mystar

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... Meer

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

045

813 56 35
Door taeyeon_mystar

_"But, what can a photo prove? It doesn't explain, out of the two women, who lied. Plus, Yang Xi has been suppressed by Crown Empire the entire time!"

_"Exactly! Even after she returned to Korea, she was held captive by Crown Empire. Don't tell me that's fake."

Held captive!

Hearing these two ridiculous words, Sooyeon's smile increased in mockery,

"Come on now, friends...you can eat more food, but you can't talk more nonsense. I know that Miss Yang complained to everyone that Crown Empire held her captive, but...is complaining enough to prove anything? I'm also standing here complaining to you that Crown Empire has been wronged..."

_"But, Yang Xi said that there were two men guarding her hotel room door!"

"I think, not only does Miss Yang have a problem with her character, she may also be delusional. With a.s.sistance from the police, I have with me, surveillance footage of the hallway to Miss Yang's hotel room. Before we watch the video captured by the Dutch plumber, let's first have a look at this surveillance footage." After speaking, Sooyeon crossed her arms and turned to look at the screen.

Due to the fact that Sooyeon had a record of revealing one shocking news after another, the reporters quickly lifted their cameras in antic.i.p.ation, afraid that they may miss an important detail...

Her method of dealing with the public was slightly different to the path that Chanyeol would normally take.

She was as powerful as Chanyeol, but she possessed a craftiness that Chanyeol did not have...

A moment later, a video started playing on the screen. The video clearly displayed a time stamp and within the corridors clearly stood two burly bodyguards. They were tall and solid like an impenetrable wall. Everyone saw the surveillance that Yang Xi spoke of...

_"There really were two people watching over her..."

_"Aren't there clearly two bodyguards standing there? How is Crown Empire going to deny this?"

The reporters watched the video and began to express their anger, because two bodyguards clearly stood in the doorway guarding a hotel room door. But...

...just as everyone thought that Crown Empire were full of lies, the hotel room door opened and out walked a middle-aged man wearing sungla.s.ses. The two bodyguards followed closely behind this man as he left the hotel.

A while later, the three men returned to the hotel. Just as they pa.s.sed by the corridors, the door to the room next door opened slightly. Everyone could clearly see who the person behind the door was...

...it was Yang Xi!

"I'm sorry to disappoint you all, but the two bodyguards weren't there to watch over Yang Xi. They were there to protect our hotel's VIP guest..."

As soon as Sooyeon finished talking, everyone realized what had happened. Yang Xi thought she was being held captive, when she wasn't.

But, why didn't anyone suspect that Crown Empire had tampered with the footage?

Because the footage was provided by the police and a policeman was currently standing beside the stage waiting to retrieve the video after they were done.

This was practically the biggest attack that Crown Empire could have thrown at Yang Xi. Everyone knew that Master Ni was a gangster and the police would never side with him. So, the fact that Taeyeon got a.s.sistance from the police to deal with this incident, was an insult to Master Ni.

A complete insult...

With the police present, the reporters had no reason to doubt the authenticity of the video.

_"This Yang Xi thinks too highly of herself. It was a complete misunderstanding. The bodyguards were there to protect someone else."

_"Is Yang Xi delusional?"

"The truth is before us. Yang Xi's so-called 'being held captive' and 'being bullied' was all a figment of her own imagination. Or perhaps, she deliberately intended to frame Tiffany, Crown Empire - and even President Kim!" Sooyeon's voice was firm and clear. It actually sounded quite believable that Yang Xi had scripted the entire thing.

"As we can see, for the sake of the FT Award, not only did Yang Xi utilize dirty methods to hurt Tiffany, she confused right from wrong, distorted the facts and tried to manipulate the media to achieve her motive..."

The reporters wanted to rush on stage to doc.u.ment everything that was currently happening, but, even though Sooyeon explained the situation clearly, the truth was still swaying from side to side like the arms of a scale, because they were still missing one definitive piece of evidence.

The show seemed to have hit its climax, but, even though Crown Empire appeared to be holding the advantage, the final winner was yet to be determined.

Because no one knew, whether Yang Xi was still holding onto any form of stronger evidence.

Evidence!

All they wanted to see was evidence!

_"Miss Sooyeon, stop dangling us by a thread. If you have anything else to show us, please show us right now. That way you can appear on the headlines sooner."

_"Don't you still have a video in your hands? Quick, show us..."

The reporters were full of antic.i.p.ation.

Sooyeon deliberately remained quiet and did not respond to them straight away. Because...

...the star of the show had not yet arrived.

Sooyeon planned for things to pan out this way because, firstly, she wanted to create a good show, and secondly, she wanted to wait for the protagonist to appear.

Of course, Yang Xi would never make an appearance...

...but, Master Ni was not the type of person to do nothing. Although he didn't care that Yang Xi was being treated this way, he hated that Crown Empire was stepping all over him. So, he sent his lawyers.

Lawyers!

As soon as the four young lawyers entered the hall, everyone turned to look at them...

"Miss Sooyeon, we are here on behalf of Miss Yang. Your words today have seriously damaged the reputation of our client, so we have the right to request that you immediately end this press conference."

"Does she not know shame? Just two days ago, she caused someone else to be scolded," Sooyeon laughed. "Anyhow, why didn't Miss Yang turn to the police when she was being held captive and instead hire lawyers? If Miss Yang wants to act all righteous, she is welcome to bring the police to see us."

The lawyers were rendered speechless.

"Since Miss Yang refuses to show up in person, that's fine... The lawyers are here at the right time..."

"I hope the entire nation can remember the faces of these lawyers. From now on, if you have any legal matters, do not go looking for them..."

"Miss Sooyeon, I can sue you for defamation! Plus, your President is indeed a devil! Miss Yang believes in the law and will never allow evil to prevail..."

"You speak with such confidence. That's great...since you are here, let's enjoy the following video together," Sooyeon smiled as she looked at everyone.

The video!

After going around in circles, Sooyeon finally got to the main point: the video taken by the Dutch plumber! The video that captured the entire incident.

However, Yang Xi refused to believe that Crown Empire could present any useful evidence. If they could, Taeyeon would have revealed it long ago, why would he give her so much time to mess around?

"Miss Yang said that she will sit back and welcome this video because she believes that there is justice in this world!"

After hearing this, not only Sooyeon, but quite a few of the reporters revealed an amused smile.

Justice!

"A gangster's woman shouldn't be talking to us about justice..." Sooyeon responded directly.

Seeing that the lawyers had nothing to say to her response, Sooyeon smiled and continued, "Since Miss Yang is so confident, let's all sit back and enjoy the show. We will soon see who lied and who doesn't know right from wrong."

"I just hope that Miss Yang can handle the consequences!"

After speaking, Sooyeon once again turned around and looked confidently at the screen behind her.

Afterwards a shaky video appeared on the screen. As it was secretly shot from the doorway, all that could be seen was Yang Xi and a bit of Tiffany's protruding belly. Tiffany could not be seen entirely clearly...

Even so, everyone was able to recognize Tiffany's voice from the get go and could hear the argument between the two women.

They also heard the sinister tone in Yang Xi's voice as she told her bodyguards to make a move on Tiffany.

They heard how she told them to strip Tiffany naked and get rid of her child. And how she told them to be careful not to kill her.

This was just a snippet of the video provided by the Dutch plumber. Of course, he recorded much more, but for Crown Empire, this small snippet was already enough...

The video ended when there was a knock on the door and Taeyeon and the police appeared. However, the footage captured, was already enough to confirm who had lied, who had slandered who, and who acted ruthlessly without hesitation.

The truth had finally been revealed!

While the reporters snapped frantically with their cameras, they were shocked by the way that Yang Xi had acted in the video. They had never imagined, when a woman turned heartless, they could become so cruel and disgusting.

_"This Yang Xi is so cheap! How could she do something so cruel, yet turn around and cry like a victim? She actually tried to use the public's compa.s.sion to achieve her own motive. Completely disgusting!"

_"To treat a pregnant woman in this way, isn't she afraid of being struck by lightning?"

_"She is, after all, a gangster's woman. No wonder everything she does is completely inhumane."

_"If I was President Kim, I wouldn't just give her a slap. I may even kill her!"

_"Good on him! But, one slap was definitely not enough!"

Faced with anger from reporters and netizens, Sooyeon looked down at Yang Xi's lawyers in ridicule and asked, "I would like to know if this is the justice that you spoke of?"

The lawyers were dumbfounded as their powerful expressions disappeared.

"As a human, it's bad enough that she didn't show mercy on a pregnant lady and her child, she even tried to throw the blame onto the victim. I would like to know if you can really sleep at night after accepting money from someone like this?"

The lawyers' faces turned red in embarra.s.sment; they didn't know how to respond. After taking a quick glance at each other, they swiftly turned and left.

Sooyeon did not make things difficult for them; they only played a small role in the incident. Instead, she did something completely unexpected: she made a phone call to Yang Xi. Of course, Yang Xi was currently sitting at home trembling, unsure whether she was angry or scared. So, when she received the call from Sooyeon, she immediately hung up.

Sooyeon looked at everyone and shrugged her shoulders. She then made a phone call to Yang Xi's management agency. Of course, the agency had already received news of what had happened and realized that Yang Xi had lost her value, so they immediately announced that Yang Xi's actions were of her own doing and had nothing to do with them.

If the incident involved normal compet.i.tion within the industry, then Yang Xi would have merely been treated as a joke.

But, Tiffany was pregnant!

In fact, she was already 6 months pregnant!

This completely escalated the incident to an unimaginable level of seriousness. Because, it was no longer an issue that involved the entertainment industry, it was a moral issue that involved the entire society.

Of course, the release of the video was like a fiery slap in the face for those that had previously scolded Taeyeon and Tiffany. In an instant, they were seen as trash that encouraged Yang Xi.

At this time, the climax had just started!

Sooyeon looked at everyone coldly. She knew deep down, no matter how angry and righteous these people were currently acting, she could never forget how they had scolded and insulted Tiffany and Taeyeon earlier on.

So, she directly said to everyone, "There was a reason why the press conference was organized in such a way."

"Initially, Tiffany did not want to alert the media to her pregnancy. But, when faced with a woman as cruel as Yang Xi, she had no choice but to reveal it to prove her innocence and to protect her child. Did she do anything wrong?"

"No...let me rephrase. You were the ones that claimed she was evil, yet, you were also the ones that claimed she was innocent. Brains are useful, you should use it."

"Crown Empire has been in the entertainment for many years and no one has ever successfully challenged their position. Who gave you guys the confidence and courage to insult President Kim and discuss his name so casually?"

"I'll be honest with you, there is no way that Crown Empire will show any mercy towards Miss Yang. On top of that, they also won't be letting any other troublemakers off the hook. Crown Empire will do all they can to eliminate all the negativity that this incident has created towards them and they will also show everyone, the consequences of causing trouble!"

"Of course, Crown Empire would like to take this opportunity to clarify all other scandals related to Tiffany."

"Firstly...Tiffany's retreat from the industry was partly because she wanted to keep her pregnancy out of the limelight. But, behind it all is an even bigger conspiracy. So, I would like to take this opportunity to deal with each and every issue related to this matter..."

Following on, Sooyeon was planning to resolve the issue of Tiffany's name being removed from the nomination list of the FT Awards.

Taeyeon had laid out such a perfect game of chess and waited so long for the right timing. Just as the FT Awards decided to give up on Tiffany, Taeyeon helped Tiffany fight for her last chance.

The media did not even consider the FT Awards yet. They had no idea that the only reason why Taeyeon tolerated Hwang Na-ri, Ye Lan and Yang Xi for so long was because of the way that everything interconnected.

If everyone thought that he was turning a blind eye to the actions of these three women...

...then today was the day that he was going to make them pay everything back at once!

"Everyone knows, at the time that Tiffany announced her retreat, she was being slandered for meeting with an American director. During that incident, things got out of hand and plenty of actors and directors teamed up against Tiffany and insulted her. At that time, Tiffany already discovered she was pregnant. So, she had no choice but to temporarily retreat from the industry."

"In the past, Tiffany retreated from the modeling industry when she was one step away from being an international supermodel to pursue the path of an actress. After three films, acting had become a part of her life. But, at this time, her own peers decided to team up against her."

"As a pregnant woman, she had no choice but to retreat for the sake of her child and her innocence. But, the most disappointing thing is, the people that had teamed up against her back then, are still making things difficult for Tiffany today."

"Today, you all got to witness how the sinister Yang Xi treated a pregnant woman. But, at the time that Tiffany announced her retreat, her situation was even worse than it was this time."

"At that time, her own sister, Hwang Na-ri, was involved in planning the meeting with the American director. Her intention was to destroy Tiffany's reputation and make her lose everything. Worst of all, this was not the first time she had schemed against Tiffany."

After speaking, Sooyeon placed all the information that Sooyoung had previously gathered, onto the screen...

She was revealing a personal family matter to the entire entertainment industry. Of course, the media didn't mind that Crown Empire was creating more news for them to write about.

"A while ago, Hwang Na-ri found out she was pregnant. To prevent Tiffany from also having a child and competing against her for inheritance, she conspired with the hospital to tell Tiffany that there was a problem with her uterus. She then paid the doctors to secretly remove Tiffany's uterus. Luckily, G.o.d was watching over Tiffany and she managed to escape this horrible fate due to a check up that she had done earlier on with a friend. But, to make matters worse, Hwang Na-ri decided to leak the information about Tiffany's inability to bear a child, to the public..."

"This resulted in the news that you all saw not too long ago!"

"As her own sister, Hwang Na-ri had consistently been a threat to Tiffany's safety. So, to prevent Hwang Na-ri from hurting the child in her stomach, Tiffany had no choice but to keep her pregnancy a secret and to retreat from the industry. It's not that she didn't want to act anymore, nor did she want to give up on being an actress. She had simply been hurt and was suffering from the pain produced by her own relative and peers."

"Now, a few months down the track, we see the same thing happening again. Using similar methods, Miss Yang Xi almost made Tiffany and her child disappear from the face of the earth. But, how did she know that Tiffany was pregnant? Especially since Crown Empire had completely kept this information under wraps..."

Sooyeon's expression understandably turned cold as her volume increased with her anger.

"It's because, Hwang Na-ri had failed multiple times at scheming against Tiffany, so she decided to sell this information for $2 million to an actress by the name of Ye Lan!"

"Everyone must have heard about the slight encounter between Tiffany and Ye Lan during the selection process of the FT Awards. But, Ye Lan was obviously smarter than Hwang Na-ri. Because after she got hold of this information, she immediately pa.s.sed it on to the infamous Yang Xi."

"And that's how we ended up with the spectacular show that we had today."

The reporters' eyes almost popped out of their sockets in shock...

Sooyeon had managed to implicate two more people: Hwang Na-ri and Ye Lan!

Everyone was familiar with Hwang Na-ri. After all, the battle at Hwang Corps had always been very entertaining. But, Ye Lan...

Although a lot of people knew that she had a history with Tiffany, they never imagined that she'd be so evil.

Sooyeon had a decent amount of evidence, so it took a while for the reporters to take it all in. They never expected that Tiffany's retreat involved so many secrets and schemes behind-the-scenes.

"Tiffany had been bullied by her peers in the past. This time, are you guys going to stop her from living her life freely?"

Faced with Sooyeon's questioning, the reporters were speechless.

When they thought about the way that Tiffany consistently dealt with things, if they had been in her position, they would have gone crazy already. Yet, Tiffany was determined to protect her child.

"If Tiffany wanted to create hype, she'd have a thousand methods to do so. If Tiffany wanted to go against someone, she'd have ten thousand ways to make it happen. She has no reason to make a move against someone while they are overseas because it's not worth it."

"So, is it time that you put your a.s.sumptions about Tiffany aside? Can you look at Tiffany fairly? Regardless of the past or in the future, she simply wants to be an actress and a loving mother. She has never initiated harm on others!"

"Today will be the last time that Crown Empire emphasizes the pureness of Tiffany's character. From now on, if anyone dares to create false rumors about her again, then I'm sorry, the entire Crown Empire will not play nice!"

"I hope the media and other related individuals act accordingly!"

Tiffany was undoubtedly mysterious. For everyone in Seoul, she had practically encompa.s.sed all the hottest topics. But, the weird thing was, she had already retreated from the industry for a good few months.

It turned out, behind-the-scenes, she had such a tough time. Especially since she was already 6 months pregnant!

Those that were mothers could immediately relate. Being pregnant was difficult to begin with, yet Tiffany was continuously scolded and insulted by the netizens.

They couldn't believe that everyone had so many misunderstandings towards her.

"Tiffany must have been forced into a dead end. That's why she had no choice but to ask Crown Empire to step out and reveal her embarra.s.sing family incident to the public."

"People were pressuring her when she was an actress, then they pressured her when she became pregnant. I don't think I've seen a more unfortunate actress!"

"I simply hope that the judges of the FT Awards act fairly. Not only does Tiffany deserve sympathy, she is also capable enough to receive an award."

Sooyeon had already laid the entire situation out in front of the public. Everything related to Tiffany's retreat, Tiffany's 'inability to have children' and Tiffany's multiple rumours were all explained by Crown Empire in one go.

Of course, the three women involved in this incident was about to experience some not-so-good days ahead. However, the first to experience it was not the evil Miss Yang, but someone else!

Who could forget? Elder Jung was about to leave the Jung Household!

And Krystal was already prepared to send someone packing.

Ye Lan never expected that Yang Xi would sell her out so easily and quickly...But, if she thought about it carefully, the two of them had no real ties. Did she really think that Yang Xi would let her off at the most critical of times?

So, after the press conference ended, Ye Lan immediately received a phone call from her agency, "Pack your bags and leave Seoul. Even the agency can't protect you this time."

"If you had merely gone against Tiffany, then the issue may have been easy to resolve. But, she also has a child in her stomach, yet you caused such a huge problem with the news of her pregnancy. I suggest you hideout overseas for a while. Once the news has settled, you can try to make a comeback."

Overseas!

But, she knew this meant that if she returned in the future, her position would be overtaken by a new bunch of rookies. After all, this was the reality of the entertainment industry!

"No, I refuse to leave!" Ye Lan replied directly, "My husband still has business with the Hwang Family. If I get him to help me, Taeyeon will definitely let me go for the sake of Tiffany."

"Are you sure?" her manager asked with doubt, "Even if Crown Empire are willing to let you go, did you think public opinion would let you go? Did you think that the mess you caused this time is small?"

"To be blatantly honest, if anything had happened to Tiffany's child this time, the three of you would have been buried with it."

But, nothing actually happened. So, did that mean she was fine? Ye Lan wondered.

"This is how the situation currently is, you have no choice but to leave," the manager sounded frustrated and angry.

Ye Lan put down the phone, unwilling to accept defeat. Just as she was about to make a phone call to her husband, Krystal appeared in front of her with her arms crossed. Her expression was cold and filled with ridicule.

Ye Lan straightened her body and put down the phone in her hand. Even at a time like this, she refused to let Krystal overstep her. So, she raised her chin high and looked at Krystal with a cold and heartless glare.

"I get along quite well with Tiffany. Do you want me to speak to her on your behalf?" Krystal asked casually.

"Krystal, we both know why you are standing here! Stop putting on an act! Don't forget, your good days are coming to an end. After all, the old man is leaving today..."

"Grandfather left already..." Krystal said in a congratulatory manner, "I'm sure this is what you wanted."

Ye Lan stared coldly at Krystal, trying to decipher if her words were true. She then headed straight for Elder Jung's bedroom.

After confirming that the room was tidy and the old man's luggage was gone, she returned to Krystal and glared at her, "Since your grandfather is gone, how dare you act so arrogantly in front of me?"

"Because I'm waiting for dad to come home," Krystal replied calmly.

Ye Lan thought that Krystal had already accepted her fate and had given up fighting.

However, she had no idea that the show that was about to play out would teach her that 'every dog had his day'...

The two women did not continue arguing; there was no point. So, they both returned to the sofa and sat down. At this moment, Ye Lan made a phone call to Father Jung in front of Krystal, "Hubby...where are you? Will you be able to leave work early today? Your father has already left..."

"Really?" After hearing this, Father Jung's mood obviously lightened.

But, this was because he had not seen the news yet.

"What time will you be back?" Ye Lan glanced at Krystal as she asked.

"I can't tell you right now. But, I will try to get back as soon as possible."

With this satisfactory answer, Ye Lan's chin pointed even higher. It seemed, even though she was about to suffer, she was going to drag someone down with her...

Krystal did not say a word as she remained quiet. Of course, she couldn't turn to her father for comfort and help. She simply had to contact her lawyers and Minho and everything would be fine.

So, the two women looked deep into each other's eyes...

They did not say a thing, but their eyes seemed to contain the harshest of words...

[Crown Empire reveals shocking inside story: Tiffany's retreat caused by scheming!]

[Real-life 'Game of Thrones': Tiffany exposed to a succession of schemes. Almost lost her uterus!]

[Shocking industry news: who was behind it all]

[FT Awards thrown into another predicament: Tiffany disregarded because she had no choice but to retreat]

After the press conference, a flood of headlines followed. Taeyeon comforted the sleeping Tiffany as Sooyoung stood in front of him, reporting the latest news regarding the FT Awards.

"I heard that there have already been changes amongst the judges," Sooyoung explained gently, afraid that he would wake up Tiffany, who was currently asleep on Taeyeon's lap. It wasn't easy for her to fall asleep, so Taeyeon couldn't bear to wake her up.

"This means that the FT Awards can still be saved!" Taeyeon replied with a slight coldness to his voice.

The news of Tiffany's name being officially removed from the nomination list was about to be announced. But, Taeyeon had grabbed onto the right timing to turn the tables.

Now, everyone had found out that Tiffany had no choice but to retreat and most people were on her side. If the FT Awards decided to remove Tiffany's name from their nomination list, there was no doubt that they'd be drowned by the complaints from the public.

"In regards to Yang Xi and the other two women. What should we do with them now?"

"Have you found Hwang Na-ri?" Taeyeon asked.

"That woman has too much ambition. It won't be hard to find her..." Sooyoung replied.

"Great..." Taeyeon nodded. "As for Yang Xi, we can leave her with the police. I'm sure that will be the worst punishment for her!"

Needless to say, Sooyoung understood what Taeyeon meant. The fact that Master Ni had a complex background, if Yang Xi was seized by the police, he wouldn't just sit idly by.

What if she happened to reveal one of his secrets? Although Master Ni had already made precautionary arrangements, Yang Xi slept next to him every day, so it wasn't hard for her to get a hold of sensitive information that she could hold against him. He couldn't fight with the police out in the open, so the only thing he could do, would be to get rid of Yang Xi...

As for how he was to do this, it would be dependent on how ruthless he was.

Taeyeon felt that the result was worth antic.i.p.ating for. After all, his woman and child was schemed against...

...so, he was going to pay them back a thousand-fold.

Of course, the most important 7 month pregnant Hwang Na-ri failed to escape in the end...but Taeyeon had no intention to deal with her straight away. He wanted to let her see Yang Xi and Ye Lan's fate first.

Sometimes, paranoia and fear were the worst forms of punishment for a person.

....

The Jung Household.

5pm.

The two women waited patiently in the living room for Father Jung's return. Following on, another huge family battle was about to ensue...

10 minutes later, Father Jung walked into the living room with his briefcase. Perhaps it was because he knew that Elder Jung had left, his footsteps were a lot faster and lighter than usual.

As he put down his briefcase he also removed his suit jacket. In his eyes, Krystal did not exist, so he directly walked over to Ye Lan, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her like no one was watching.

"Don't be like this, Krystal is here," knowing that her husband's heart was on her side, Ye Lan pretended to be shy. In reality, she was reminding him that Krystal was standing right there and it was time to deal with her.

Krystal looked at the couple coldly. It seemed, she had already become accustomed to Ye Lan's tricks. The only problem was, she had always allowed Ye Lan to bully her in the past.

"Father..."

Krystal called out in a gentle voice. Of course, her words contained no emotions, but Father Jung still a.s.sumed that she was trying to plea for mercy. So, he placed his arm around Ye Lan's shoulder and sat down on the sofa, pointing his chin as he looked at Krystal, "You finally know how to plea?"

Krystal looked at Father Jung's arrogant expression, but did not respond.

"Krystal, it's not that I want to lecture you, but you should learn how to distinguish whether your father is closer or your grandfather. No matter how much your grandfather dotes on you, he is over half a century old; he won't be able to protect you for the rest of your life. So, it's only right for you to side with your father. How could you drive a wedge between us and make us go up against each other? You shouldn't have done what you did..."

"An unfilial child is complete rubbis.h.!.+ When will you be able to bear me another one?" After yelling at Krystal, Father Jung turned to question Ye Lan instead, "Since you created a big mess today, you should just stay at home and focus on trying to get pregnant."

"I need someone to take over my inheritance."

Hearing this, Ye Lan looked at Krystal with an amused smile, "What about Krystal?"

"I've given her a place to eat and sleep, and I've given her the ident.i.ty of the Big Miss of the Jung Family. This is already a huge gift to her..." Father Jung said. "Haven't you heard that a daughter that is married out is like water that has been poured? Right now, she is already conspiring with outsiders, I wonder how much of the Jung Family a.s.sets she still plans to pocket. That's why I've decided to directly kick her out of this household."

He wanted to kick her out...

He said it so blatantly to Krystal's face. As her father, he treated her completely like trash; like someone that was disposable at any time.

Although Krystal had gotten used to it over the years, every time she heard words like this from Father Jung's mouth, she could never understand how a father could abandon their daughter like this.

"Get lost...it's not too much to ask of you," Ye Lan and Father Jung were completely in sync, because they both wanted to step all over the person in front of them.

"When you were telling your grandfather to come teach me a lesson, you should have expected a day like this to come," Father Jung said as he stared ruthlessly at Krystal.

"The old man has never treated me like this before. I'm your father!"

"Since you are so capable, then get lost. I want to see you leave without taking even a single leaf from the Jung Family."

Krystal stared coldly at Father Jung; at the face that got uglier by the day. She found that she still felt a slight sense of fear. After all, this face had left quite a traumatic impression on her...

Everyone around her encouraged her not to be afraid and not to back down. She did not deserve to be bullied, even if the person that was bullying her was her father.

So, Krystal focused her gaze and let out a cold laugh, "You want me to leave? I'm afraid I don't have any intention on doing that any time soon. Plus, if Mr Jung wants to talk about what we owe each other, then let's calculate it clearly."

Father Jung never expected that Krystal would refute against him. Not only that, her eyes seemed to be completely void of fear...

"Do you think that you deserve to be a father? No, let me rephrase. Do you think you are still human?" Krystal laughed. It was like she was looking at a wild dog and a stray cat.

"After all these years of being hit and scolded by you, I've long cursed at you with every single swear word I know. I bet you didn't know this, right?" Krystal continued.

"Sometimes, I even wonder if G.o.d is blind. How could he allow a monster like you to act so freely. Many times after you hit me, I even prayed that you'd get hit by a car."

"Actually, I should have known long ago that I couldn't put any hope in a person like you."

"You're finally telling me what you really think," Father Jung had never seen Krystal go against him in such a way. Nor had she ever spoken to him in such a disrespectful manner.

Finally, he felt that she was quite interesting. "But, there's nothing you can do about it. I am your father and you deserve to be bullied and abandoned by me..."

"There's actually a few words that I've wanted to say for a long time. How could you dream of still having a child. Even if you still have the ability, Ye Lan may not want one. Haven't you considered that she is younger than I am? When the day comes that you can no longer satisfy her, what do you think she would do?"

"Krystal, shut your mouth," Ye Lan immediately warned.

"She must know better than I do, how important it is to give you a child. But, for some reason her stomach hasn't made any response..."

"Don't you understand what's going on? Why should a young and beautiful woman like her, follow an old bull around for the rest of her life?" Krystal laughed.

"Hubby, don't listen to her provoking words!" Ye Lan felt a little guilty as she turned to comfort the man beside her.

"Ye Lan, are you brave enough to swear that you do not have another man?"

"I..."

Ye Lan wanted to explain herself, but Father Jung took a deep glance at Krystal and said, "Hurry and leave!"

"You have no right to make me leave," Krystal shook her head at Father Jung.

"Do you think your shares will come of any use?" Father Jung mocked. "If I wanted to, I could immediately gift Ye Lan 10% of my shares."

However, Krystal did not waste any more time on arguing as she directly said to the housekeeper, "Prepare the luggage and bring it out."

Hearing these words, Father Jung a.s.sumed that Krystal had given up and was ready to leave.

But, Krystal did not move at all as she smiled and waited for the housekeeper to bring the luggage to them...

Krystal then pointed to the luggage and said to Father Jung, "I've helped you pack everything. Now, get lost!"

*********
(1) by the way the hardness person to deal with is coming... You guys know who....right 😏?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

192K 8.6K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...
371K 14.9K 52
ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴷⁱᵐ ᵀᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴸᵉᵉ ʸ/ᴺ ---- If we are handling a company.. we will surely know about contract... A contract is a b...
7.9K 453 27
What happens when a cold, rude business man who doesn't believe in love and a fearless and a stubborn girl crosses path. You - I see. I'll show you w...