Elegance | Harry Potter

By potterhy

Slow burn Harry Potter x oc! Evelyn Clermont, Fleur's sister, goes to Hogwarts despite everyone's expectatio... More

A/N
The Decision
Year 1-1 | Hogwarts
Year 1-2 | Sorting
Year 1-3 | First Day
Year 1-4 | Flying Lesson
Year 1-5 | Trolls
Year 1-6 | 3rd floor
Year 1-7 | First Game of Quidditch
Year 1-8 | Christmas
Year 1-9 | Nicolas Flamel
Year 1-10 | Detention
Year 1-11 | Trapdoor
Year 1-12 | Wizard's Chess
Proper
Disgrace
Year 2-1 | New Year
Year 2-2 | Defense Against Dark Arts
Year 2-3 | Eat Slugs
Year 2-4 | Heir of Slytherin
Year 2-5 | Chamber of Secrets
Year 2-7 | Duel
Year 2-8 | Dumbledore
Year 2-9 | Polyjuice Potion
Year 2-10 | Basilisk
Year 2-11 | Tom Riddle
Year 2-12 | Diary of Tom Riddle
Year 2-13 | Un-Petrify
The Malfoy Ball
Knight Bus
Year 3-1 | Unexpected Ride
Year 3-2 | The Grim
Year 3-3 | Euphoria
Year 3-4 | Boggart
Year 3-5 | Lonely
Year 3-6 | Storm
Year 3-7 | Hogsmeade
Year 3-8 | Buckbeak
Year 3-9 | Scabbers
Year 3-10 | Werewolf
Yead 3-11 | Brave
Year 3-12 | Myself
Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Year 4-1 | Pumpkin Pasties
Year 4-2 | Goblet of Fire
Year 4-3 | The 3 Unforgivable Curses
Year 4-4 | Age Line
Year 4-5 | Friendship
Year 4-6 | Ferret
Year 4-7 | The First Task
Year 4-8 | Partner
Year 4-9 | Yule Ball
Year 4-10 | Golden Egg
Year 4-11 | Second Task
Year 4-12 | Third Task
Year 4-13 | Barty Crouch Jr.
Dinner
Grief
Year 5-1 | The Boy who Lies
Year 5-2 | Special Quill
Year 5-3 | Relationships
Year 5-4 | New Rules
Year 5-5 | Dumbledore's Army (1)
Year 5-6 | Dumbledore's Army (2)
Year 5-7 | Dumbledore's Army (3)
Year 5-8 | Dumbledore's Army (4)
Year 5-9 | Dumbledore's Army (5)
Year 5-10 | Christmas
Year 5-11 | Dumbledore's Army (6)
Year 5-12 | Sirius Black
Year 5-13 | Department Of Mysteries
Year 5-14 | Prophecy
Year 5-15 | Dumbledore vs Voldemort
Year 5-16 | Someone Worth Fighting For
Phlegm
Joke Shop
Year 6-1 | Death Eater
Year 6-2 | Liquid Luck
Year 6-3 | Quidditch Tryouts
Year 6-4 | Butterbeer
Year 6-5 | Slug Club
Year 6-6 | Quidditch (2)
Year 6-7 | Won Won
Year 6-8 | Christmas Party
Year 6-9 | Burrow
Year 6-10 | Burrow (2)
Year 6-10 | Secrets
Year 6-11 | Love Potion
Year 6-12 | Sectumsempra
Year 6-13 | The Chosen One
Year 6-14 | Astronomy Tower
Sacrifices
Wedding
Muggle World
Ministry of Magic
Dumbledore's Will
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
Malfoy Mannor
Shell Cottage
Gringotts
Battle Of Hogwarts (1)
Battle Of Hogwarts (2)
Our Time
Battle Of Hogwarts (3)
...
Con.
(Bonus 1)
(Bonus 2)
End of The Story Special :)
Alternative Ending

Year 2-6 | Ginny Weasley

17K 613 316
By potterhy

❝︎Do you think that maybe... Ginny is
behind these attacks?❞︎

2-6: Ginny Weasley

I wanted to watch Draco lose to Harry, the sweet taste of victory was something I was craving. Right now, however, I had bigger things to focus on; The Chamber of Secrets. I figured if the heir of Slytherin was planning an attack then it would be when almost all of the students were watching Quidditch. Sure enough, the corridors were empty except for one of two students maybe. Where to start, that was the question.

I started to walk towards the library when I saw a ginger hair run past me. I recognized the hair right away, Ginny Weasley. What was she doing here not watching Quidditch? Ron had told me her passion for Quidditch and that she wanted to try out for the team. Impulsively, I chose to follow.

She was walking fast, rushing towards something looking around frantically. I followed right behind her trying to keep up to her pace while not making any noise. She was making sharp turns around the corridors paranoid and into the second door girl's lavatory. What was she doing there? No one usually uses the second floor girl's lavatory because of Moaning Myrtle haunting it... Unless they were snogging inside. Did Ginny Weasley already have someone to snog with at the age of 11! That's bloody early.

I stood outside wondering if it would be a good idea to go inside, did I really want to catch my best friend's little sister snogging someone? Then I heard a loud bang on the sink, one out of anger. I took a deep breath and hid behind a wall. What on Earth was going on? I did not dare look inside the girl's lavatory, it was filled with hisses and slithers.

"NO!" I heard a scream inside the Lavatory making me flinch. It was Ginny, but it wasn't a scream in despair, but more of a scream in anger.

"GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!" She yelled ever so frustrated as if she was fighting someone. I kept listening, she did not sound like she was in danger but more like she was struggling to do something. "I'M NOT GOING TO DO IT, I WON'T HURT ANYONE ELSE!!"

I gasped. Was she the one that petrified Mrs. Norris? How could that be? She wouldn't do it, besides there's no way Ginny was an heir of Slytherin, she was a Weasley! Loud panting noises only remained in the girl's lavatory as she ran out stomping with tears in her eyes. She didn't see me and just kept running and running. I waited until she was out of my sight and walked inside the girl's lavatory. Nothing was there, not even Myrtle. Just a quiet bathroom. I need to tell Harry.

I quickly started to walk back towards the Quidditch field when I heard many noises coming from the Hospital Wing. I recognized the annoying whining voice, Draco Malfoy. Madam Pomfrey brushed passed me mumbling about how many students from Quidditch will come inside because of the injuries. Quidditch must've ended, could that mean Harry was in here too?

I walked inside and surely Draco was surrounded by his two minions, a few other Slytherins, and Pansy Parkinson. He was groaning and whining and I couldn't even tell he was injured. Definitely faking it.

"Hey, Pansy," I tapped her on the shoulder picking off a piece of hair that sat on her robe.

"What do you want?" She looked at me with a nasty glare.

"Nothing, there was hair on your robe," I said walking off to a crowd of Gryffindors surrounding a bed. Pansy scoffed and looked away back at Draco clinging on to him while I put the piece of hair into a vial.

"Evelyn! Where were you?" Hermione asks grabbing my arm. Over her shoulder, I saw Harry with a bandage around his arm sitting on the bed.

"I'll tell you later privately, what happened to him?"

"It was bloody amazing! Harry caught the golden snitch again although he broke his arm on the process because the bludger was tampered with. Then Lockhart did this spell that got rid of Harry's bone entirely" Ron said with wide eyes. His ginger hair reminded me of Ginny sending shivers down my spine and how she could be the one involved in the recent attacks.

"Are you alright Evelyn?" He asked me slightly making me jump.

"Never been better."

"Alright Alright everyone back to their dormitories now, Draco you too" Madam Pomfrey said shooing everyone out as she head out too. The crowd of the Gryffindors headed out too until it was just Harry and I was left.

"Hey," He says sitting back up straight. "Where were you?"

I looked at him in sympathy, he looked a mess. His arm was in a bandage and I heard growing back bones were going to cause so much pain. I didn't want him to be put in so much worry.

"Library, researching on the Chamber of Secrets," I lied.

"Ah, did you find anything?"

"No, not a clue Harry." I sat down beside him slowly leaning in to kiss him on the forehead. I don't exactly know why I did that, it just felt right to do so. He looked up at me with wide eyes, his green eyes glowing ever so bright.

"Get some rest Harry, you need it," I said getting back up and leaving the hospital wing.

~***~

"Hey, Hermione?" I whispered making sure everyone else was awake.

"Yeah?"

"So during Quidditch, I was actually heading to the library to research on the Chamber of Secrets and I realized if the heir of Slytherin were to attack they would choose to attack when no one was around, during Quidditch and last time it was during dinner so it makes sense."

"Evelyn! You can't just walk yourself into danger by yourself."

"Yeah I know, but listen. I saw Ginny run into the girl's lavatory on the second floor, the one haunted by Moaning Myrtle and she was.. frustrated, she yelled that she didn't want to hurt anyone else and ran out. I walked in the lavatory right after and no one was there... Do you think that maybe... Ginny is behind these attacks?" Hermione looked at me confused.

"Ginny could never! I mean she's 11 and a Weasley. Ron's sister is not an heir of Slytherin.... although that is very strange" She says furrowing her eyebrows. "For now let's not tell the others until we're sure. We can go to the library, later on, to see if we can figure anything else," She whispered. I nodded and went back to bed and fell asleep.

~***~

"Again? You mean.. the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" Hermione asked brewing the poly juice potion. Harry had just finished telling us his encounter with a house elf, Dobby, and how he was the one that had closed the gate of the Hogwarts express back in Kingscross and how he was the one that tampered the buldger so Harry would go back home.

"Of course! don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must've opened it when he was at school here. And then he taught Draco how to do it" Ron says leaning on a bathroom stall. I looked over at Hermione puzzled to which she shook her head.

"Maybe," She says not breaking eye contact with me. "We'll have to finish the polyjuice potion to be sure"

"Enlighten me, why're we brewing this potion in broad daylight in the middle of the girl's lavatory. Don't you think we'll get caught?" Ron asks furrowing his eyebrows. Hermione and I chose this bathroom since no one really uses it and also because if Ginny has another episode here, we'll all witness it.

"No, no one ever comes in here," Hermione scoffed.

"Why?"

"Moaning Myrtle."

"Who?"

"Moaning Myrtle," Hermione repeats as Harry and I stare at Myrtle sneaking up behind Ron.

"Who's Moaning Myrtle?"

"I'M Moaning Myrtle" She yells at Ron, who lets out a sudden gasp, then flies over us to the middle of the girl's lavatory.

"I wouldn't expect you to know me. Who would ever talk about an ugly, miserable, moping Moaning Myrtle?" She lets out a sniffle and dives into a toilet letting out a high pitch scream.

"She's a little sensitive" Hermione tells Ron who was now frozen in fear.

꧁♡꧂

Thank you for reading my story! Commenting / Voting greatly helps the growth of this story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 125 31
Adela Grimm arrives to Hogwarts at the start of 4th year, and quickly becomes the school's outcast. Born from a human and a wizard, she starts off wi...
15.7K 246 18
You come to Hogwarts with your older sister Fiona from Beauxbatons Academy, and you meet some amazing friends there. But friends is not everything yo...
2.1M 45.2K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...
501 21 17
Evelynn Potter has always been stuck behind her brothers shadows.. And shes sick of it. Unlike her brother shes placed in Slytherin. And unlike her b...