Why me...?

By unbotheredlol

"Our mother was barely home, as I was growing up she favored Oikawa more than me, I felt invisible, sometimes... More

Part 2- Really Oikawa
Part 3- who's him?
Part 4- Oikawa's game
Part 5- you again?
Part 6- Shiratorizawa??!!
Part 7- he's mad at me? Or not?
Part 8- Mother no!
Part 9- dancing?
Part 10- the dance
Part 11- iwa-chann!
Part 12- Tokyo
Part 13-why are you ignoring me?
Part 14- ushijima?
Part 15- iwa-chan!
Part 16- fighting again
Part 17- volleyball team game night
Part 18- Ushijima....
Part 19- Modeling
Part 20- don't tell me it's her?!
Part 21- Japan
Part 22- Marriage???
Part 23- July 20th
Part 24- Children? Royal family?
Part 25- kids?
Part 26
Part 27
Extra... its not related to anything in this story...
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 1- Coming Home

2.2K 26 19
By unbotheredlol

( music if you like just swipe💕)

It was my first day back and honestly I felt right América was, okay but i miss home.

I came home and my mother helped me with my suitcases and Oikawa came running down the stairs like if he never seen me before.

Oikawa- Twin sister! I miss you.

He said hugging me ruining my hair.
He's so clingy around his family.

Y/n- ugh,Oi stop!

Oikawa- I missed you, and your volleyball skills.

Y/n- i know you did

I used to play in his team in Junior High, since the girls team wasn't enough I needed stronger players, so I was enrolled in the boys volleyball team. Best times of our life except this kid, they called him " the king of the court" it might sound cool and all but it meant the opposite of what you think very bossy, and rude and mean. I once couldn't hit the ball and it landed on our side of the net he went off. " OMG THATS WHY WE CANT HAVE GIRL IN THIS DAM FUCKIN TEAM!".

In 4 weeks we had to go to school and honestly I don't where to go, I have few schools and my brother wants me to join him and his school but we are like always together. I agreed since I knew him and oinion top, one of our teammates from junior high.

꧁                                                                    ꧂

Our mother was barely home, as I was growing up she favored Oikawa more than me, I felt invisible, sometimes Oikawa thinks I'm fine, I'm happy. He isn't wrong I am, but I think I'm lying to myself and everyone. I never had someone to call my own, I kept silent. Never spoke about my day because know one asked. Not even Oikawa ok sometimes he did when he wanted something from me.

I was back in my junior high room, with pink and white things. I didn't like it so I played music in the background and I began to change it. I took off all the poster that were pink and white, I took off my bed sheets and everything whet from happy and 👑👛🧚🏼💖💘, to 🖤🤍⛓🤪💔🏐.

After that I showered and put on well PJS and went to sleep or at least tried to, since Oikawa was making noises. I got up and had enough of his BS and open his door to see him tossing his volleyball ball to the roof.

Y/n- dude, is there anywhere else you can do that shit! I want to sleep!

Oikawa- what happened to you?

He said as he patted his bed signaling me to sit, I sighed and made my way there. I sat down and we talk, we never talk like this in a long time the last time we talked was when I was leaving to America.

Oikawa- what's wrong I saw you throwing everything you used to love outside the hallway you were crying and screaming. Hearing music and everything was so pure and went to dark.

Y/n- what do you want from me?!

Oikawa- y/n why did you stop playing volleyball, you went to America to go to a top school and just after you went to a normal school, now we are in high school why did you stop playing? 

Y/n- I- still play.

I told myself and I know I'm lying, I enjoyed volleyball, at least I thought I did.

Oikawa- listen I know I'm not nice and things but I don't like seeing you like this...

Y/n- yeah sure, I stopped playing Bc I lost interest in everything.

Oikawa- are you depressed?

Y/n- I'm fine.

I said getting up and closing his door and going back to my room.

Oikawa's POV -

She definitely was sad and unhappy, I always thought about myself like for god sakes I'm Tooru Oikawa, although I always got more attention since I was the golden kid. Once she lost a game and they made her clean for weeks. I lost a game and they made relax telling me it's ok. Into she worked hard and earned the title " the best Oikawa player" everywhere she went in school or junior high all you heard was " omg it's her y/n Oikawa"
" Oikawa's twin sister" " she's so damm hot"

We are currently second-years, ( for the sake of this story Oikawa and the third-years from the three schools are second years except the first years from Karasuno High)

I even had fan girls, it was scary but they could resist my charm.

——————————————————-–———-—

A/N: honestly idk why am I doing this.

Words- 775

Date of creation- 9/24/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.7K 39
he wants to be her friend. she can't stand him. he finds her intriguing, she doesn't fawn nor obsess over him, which he likes; so instead he fawns...
237K 8.2K 31
Her rival isn't supposed to fall for her, especially if he's the one that her brother, Oikawa Tōru, despises with every fiber of his being. Shiori is...
198 5 6
Updating every few days for now. Writers block..! ☆ She got to enjoy the first year of high school where she really wanted to, Shiratorizawa, before...
328K 7.5K 39
**✿❀ ❀✿** ☾ 𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ☽ 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙮/𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨...