Part 11- iwa-chann!

( music if you like just swipe 💕)

I woke up cuddling next to ushijima, knowing what happened last night.... I got up but I regretted as soon I was already walking I hear chuckles to see ushijima looking at me.

Ushijima- dam.

Y/n- it's not funny.

I said in a serious tone when I got a message from Iwaizumi, I grabbed my phone from the night stand.

I threw my phone at the bed and forgot to turn it off, I didn't care ushijima was just watching tv

Ushijima POV-

She threw her phone, she was showering I decided to look at it and it was Iwaizumi, I saw the way he was looking at her the other night. He likes her and it's clear she does too I think. Fucking idiot ushijima, wait let's not get mad quickly. Plus I just fucked her im sure .It didn't mean anything right?

We only know each other for like 2 months, well we saw each other few times due to oikawa, but Iwaizumi they know each other since they were little kids! I can't win against that...

She came out with a white towel around her body... seeing the love bites I left. She put on her underwear and a bra right in front of me.

Y/n- you've seen me naked already ushijima.

She put on a dress with a flower pattern it was right above her knees with a deep v- line with some converse, she grabbed a bag and in a mirror she covered her love bites I gave her and bruises her mother gave her.

Ushijima- where are you going?

Y/n- oh, umm. I'm going to be with Iwaizumi.

Ushijima- I didn't know you were dating him...

Y/n- I'm not he's my bestie...

She said looking down I didn't ask bc I can tell she feels something for him.

Y/n- what time is it?

Ushijima- it's 9:50 am

Y/n- fuck! Wait nvm.

Y/n- get change let's go eat breakfast before I leave.

I went back to my dorm to change and we left to a near by little shop, it was Tendō's grandmother she gave us eggs with rice.

Y/n & ushijima- thank you for the food.

We finished she took me back to school and she left. I was around 10:10 when she left.

Iwaizumi POV-

There she was walking looking beautiful as always with her beautiful skin, being touched by the sun. Her dress is beautiful and her converse... it's okay I love it when she's herself.

We sat down on the bench and we see a old couple, looking at us.

The old lady- young love remember when that was us honey?

The old man- yes, love.

The old lady- take care of her young man.

She said talking to me before leaving y/n looked at me with a tint of redness on her cheeks.

Iwaizumi- y/n...

I said holding her hand she looked at me.

Y/n- yes...

Iwaizumi- idk how to say this but ever sense we started high school I feel different towards you...

She looked down then sighed then back to me.

Y/n- Iwaizumi... I- I have too...

She said looking down, knowing her brother won't allow it.

Iwaizumi- your thinking about Torū huh?

Y/n- he won't allow it...

She said looking back at me.

Iwaizumi- don't stress it, if it makes you happy and me he will allow it, he wants the best for us.

Y/n- your right.

She cupped my face and she leaned in so did I our lips touched and slowly we started to make out...

I touched her on her rib area when she groaned in pain so I stopped.

Iwaizumi- did I hurt you?

Y/n- you didn't, it's a wound healing from my mother...

Iwaizumi- she did that again?!

Y/n- Iwaizumi, look at me.

She said bc I was clenching my jaw.

Y/n- it's okay, I'm a disappointment but you showed me I'm not, to you...

Iwaizumi- how about this... we ditch and go to Tokyo for the remaining of the days we don't have school?

Y/n- Iwaizumi I need to get clothes...

Iwaizumi- me too first let's stop by your place then mine dorm, with oikawa but you stay in the car...

Y/n- right forgot you share a dorm with him. Yes good idea but we go out own ways bc I have a car and so do you we can't leave my car here, and I'll meet you in my dorm.

Iwaizumi- sounds like a good plan but first... y/n oikawa, would you like to be my girlfriend?

Y/n- i would love too.

We kissed and parted our own ways I was so happy and greatly appreciated this turned out like this.

Y/n's POV-

I parked my car and made my way back to my dorm I garbed a suitcase and put pants and socks ,dresses and one pair of heels and underwear and everything I need, I grabbed a mini bag and put snacks for the trip.

I put everything on my bed changed out of this and put on a hoodie on it was blue and white biker shorts.

When I heard a knock, I yelled " who is it?" I got a response back " Your Iwaizumi" I smiled and ran to the door opening it and hugging and we fell to the floor...

Iwaizumi- I'm glad I'm used to that...

Y/n- what?!

Iwaizumi- you did that as kids when you went weeks without seeing me.

Y/n- oh shut it.

I said blushing, covering my face, he removed my hands off my face.

Iwaizumi- no need I've seen you blush. I love it.

We got back up and he carried my suitcase and we ran into ushijima who was sweating.

Ushijima- oh hi guys..

Y/n- hi ushijima went on the noon run?

Ushijima- yes going somewhere?

Y/n- i am just for a while, tell coach I won't be there for 5 days.

Ushijima- on Monday we start school..

Y/n- I'll be missing a day just one.

Iwaizumi- come on baby, it noon let's try to get there by night time.

Y/n- bye ushijima!

I never heard Iwaizumi call me " baby" i turned to see ushijima looking back at me with a sight of just being broken...

Day of creation- 10-5-20

Words- 1073