Part 4- Oikawa's game

( music if you like just swipe💕)

We started school and he's going to play against ushijima's school

School has started and well the uniform was....

Okay I guess it's okay but I had oikawa's shorts and jacket since I need uniform for that, I don't have yet but we had a game today

I went to first period which is History, I hate it here then the teacher was doing the attendance.

Teacher- Tōru Oikawa

Oikawa- here

Teacher- y/n Oikawa?

Everyone started to look for me as I raised my hand.

Y/n- here....

The girls gave me looks but fuck em hoes, he's my brother dam it. I'm not his girlfriend shii.

After school I went into the area we practiced and I met up with the team.

Oikawa- y/n?

Y/n- hi, I'm joining volleyball

Oikawa- wait, really?!

He said hugging me and carrying me in front of his whole team, Iwaizumi looks at me while biting his lip. I blushed of the embarrassment.

Oikawa noticed his best friend is looking at me and plus I knew the kid since junior high, he pulled away from the hug and saw me blushing. Oikawa looked my way and saw me looking at Iwaizumi.

Oikawa- no.

Y/n-what?!

Oikawa- no. I said stay away from him.

He said as he started to carry me over his shoulder and I had a skirt my face was facing his face and my butt was facing his back meaning his whole team can see me. A little bit of wind lifting my skirt up, I felt it and all the boys whistled. The other team was in front of us and once oikawa heard that whistles. He turned around to face the other team to see my ass. How embarrassing.

Y/n- oikawa let me down the wind is lifting my skirt up!!!

Oikawa- oh I know.

This bitch! I hate him and I wasn't wearing no shorts it was just my underwear black lace....

Ushijima- umm, oikawa we can see her..

He said with a blank expression as I lifted my face to turn to see him. Oikawa dropped me, and it hurt badly.

Oikawa-stay away from Iwaizumi!

Omg, omg omg. I got up and ran away and oikawa chasing me down. I screamed at him.

Y/n- YOU FUCKIN BITCH WHY? JUST BC I WAS LOOKING IT WAS EYE CONTACT HOE NOTHING ELSE FUCKIN OVERPROTECTIVE BOI!

Oikawa- NO, HE HAD FEELINGS FOR ME SINCE JUNIOR HIGH DONT YOU REMEMBER?!

Y/n- I DO BUT WE ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL NOW! GET OVER IT OIKAWA!!

Oikawa- SORRY....

He said almost sobbing, I sighed and walked towards him hugging him, I went to change into oikawa's shorts and shirt it was sorta big and baggy but I didn't care and oikawa saw me and grabbed my hand and told me to warm up I did and we were ready to start the game.

Ushijima- she's a girl. She can't be in the boys team.

Oikawa- she can.

I laughed and went on the bench since I didn't want play. I came to support my brother.

After 3 sets ushijima's team, won I sighed went up to my brother and patted his back it was just a game.

We went on a run with everyone on the team and I was running next to oikawa we saw everyone behind us being confused on how we ran fast. Oikawa and I did many sports as kids.

I went home while oikawa stayed to do some drills, honestly I always worked hard to not disappoint oikawa. He used to look up to me....

I showered and wrapped a towel around myself and wanted to wear some of oikawa's clothes. I went to his room looking for him and to my surprise.

Y/n- oikawa, can i use some of your clothes-

I said making eye contact with Iwaizumi on his bed eating. I turned red of embarrassment and grabbing oikawa's hoodie and shorts and leaving the room to change did all that and went to sleep.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Day of creation- 9-28-20

Words-682