Part 9- dancing?

Today at school we had a dance and we must take someone to the dance it's to celebrate that the boys won a the game. They have a dance everytime they win.

I had a dress it was black it was a v- line with converse shoes and the dress was flowy. I didn't have a date or anything. It was Tuesday and I still had bruises for Saturday... and my wounds became scars ushijima was always there for me always came to check on me and I'm thankful for it.

I was going to get food when Tendō stops me.

Tendō- hey hey!!

Y/n- Tendō hi!

Tendō- you have a date for the dance for Wednesday???

Y/n- no.

I said while ushijima was approaching us.

Tendō- no date now? Mhm. Well good luck.

Y/n- thanks do you?

Tendō- honestly I'm no going but I wanna go but only if ushijima goes.

Ushijima- I told you I'm not going.

Tendō- ask y/n.

Ushijima- would you want to go to the dance with me?

Y/n- sure.

Tendō- great now let me go find a date.

He said going up to random girls and he came back saying we are all going.

Y/n- you don't have to go with me.

Ushijima- I want to go with you.

Y/n- oh okay. But I really have to go...

Ushijima- where why? You aren't fully healed

Y/n- i know I have to work and then I have to play volleyball than I have to go do my job as your manager.

Ushijima- don't work to hard.

I left to work worked from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm got out drove back to school played volleyball than joined a modeling agency than I went to to the team around 4:39. Did what I had to do.

I was falling asleep in the gym.

Coach- are you well rested?

Y/n- YES SIR!

Coach- mhm lies go sleep.

Y/n- I'm fine.

Coach- I need you to run 3.5 miles with boys.

Y/n- got it.

Y/n- BOYS, time to run please get ready grab your water and let's go.

Ushijima- you shouldn't be running.

Y/n- I'm fine.

We finished and it was like 6:40 and the boys were done and they cleaned the area and left to their dorm. I was leaving when ushijima catches up me.

Ushijima- where are you headed too?

Y/n- to my job.

Ushijima- let me drive you. Your tired come on.

Y/n- I'm okay.

I said getting in my car, ushijima was standing in the parking lot when i saw him standing waving at him but once I turned around it was too late...

I had a car accident, it was small I got hurt but the other driver didn't we didn't make a big deal out of it then ushijima came running.

Ushijima- ARE YOU OK?!

Y/n- yes.

I said trying to avoid my pain. He noticed me holding my scar where my mom cut me it was around my rib area.

Ushijima- lies.

Y/n- I'm fine I have to go.

I said driving off. I went to oikawa but he still wasn't talking to me. I went to my other job and I worked from 7:10pm- 12:30 midnight.

I changed and started to drive back to my dorm when I got there I was going to the elevator and to going to my room when I see ushijima sitting on the floor. I quickly hide.

Ushijima- when is she coming? Is she okay.

Tendō- she is trust me.

I decided to go and open my door.

Tendō & ushijima- there you are.

They said hugging me, I didn't know ushijima was a hugger.

Y/n- get off me I'm tired.

Tendō- okay ushijima take care of her.

He walked it taking of his shoes and I took of mine and I flopped on my bed but then he called my name out.

Y/n- what now?!

He came in with a package from the table. It was from my dad.

Y/n- throw it away.

Ushijima- why is that your dad?

Y/n- THROW IT AWAY!

Ushijima- ok.

He laid down on the bed and I changed in front him because I was too tired to go to the bathroom I gave him the clothes I bought for oikawa but didn't fit him.

Ushijima- whats this?

Y/n- clothes they are new.

He change right in front of me and he's packin i was just looking at it and then he cleared his throat.

Y/n- oh huh theirs drink over there if you like.

I said rubbing the back of my neck and he came close to me and now I'm on the bottom of him while he's pinning my arms down.

Ushijima- why were you staring at him?

Y/n- him?

Ushijima- my dick?

Y/n- i- i wasn't.

Ushijima- mhm.

He said as he came closer to my ear he ran his hand through me and went to 😼 and touched it.

Ushijima- your wet.

Y/n- no. * moans*

Ushijima- anyhow where are the drinks?

This kid is a freak a silent one for sure.

I told where they were and he grabbed them and he drink then we went to sleep

Day of creation- 10-3-20
Word- 902