Affection

By TVreunited

18+ Read at your own risk! More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Teaser
Book 2 Prologue
Milestone

Chapter 5

5.6K 68 8
By TVreunited

We drove around town looking for thrift stores or a charity shop. Theia texted Kayla telling use that they found a place and to park up on Gem street. Me and Kayla got out the car and walked up the street to meet up with the girls. They were standing outside a shop called Hidden Gems.

It's a charity shop we should be able to get some stuff here for the dance' said Theia.

'Ok lets go in then and see what they have', replied Kayla.

We all walk in and split off into different direction hoping that if we do this will have a better chance at finding the best stuff. After ten minutes we come together near the changing rooms and see what each other have found. We sort through the big pile of clothes.

'There's only two changing rooms. Why don't you two go first and Kerrys and I will pick out what we want to try on while uses are changing' I suggest to the girls.

'Alright we'll be right back', says Theia.

'Ask Kree to the dance, I know he's feeling you, don't let that bitch Bailey get in your head' says Kerrys.

'She's not, I just don't know if he would say yes, plus I saw them together in the parking lot after school. She's probably already asked him' I replied.

'So, doesn't mean he said yes I know he likes you he's not going to go with her' Kerrys retorts.

'I don't know, plus we've only just met, so he doesn't owe me anything', I mumble.

'It's not going to happen again Sage' Kerrys says whilst she put her arm around me.

'What's not?' I question.

'What went on with Bailey and Thierry... not every boy you like is going to be like that asshat. The universe can't be that cruel to a good person like you' Kerrys answers.

I sat there thinking over what Kerrys just said and she's right the universe can't be that cruel to me....can it? While I was thinking if the universe was working against me Theia and Kayla come out of the changing rooms with their outfits on.

'Wow uses look great' enthused Kerrys. I look up and see Theia in a 1920 suit, it was black and dark grey she looked like Tommy Shelby from Peaky Blinders but you know the female version.

'Yeah you look amazing Theia' I said.

'Hey what about me? Even though I know I look good, it would be nice to hear it from others' said Kayla.

I turned my head to face Kayla and I was in awe. Kayla looked incredible. She was wearing a black sequined dress with gold tassels dripping off it.

'You look so beautiful Kayla, you should defo get that dress' We all agreed.

'Alright you guys go next and then after this will grab something to eat and then head home because I have homework to do' Kayla says.

Kerrys and I nod and head into the changing rooms .I tried on a white dress with gold sequins embodied on it and tassels dangling at the bottom of the dress. I open the door of the changing room to see what my girls thought.

'Wow that dress is everything and more, I don't care what anyone else says your getting that' Kayla encouraged.

I smile at Kayla and then turn my head to Theia. She smiles at me and nods.

'Okay, I'll get it'. I look to the other curtain wondering what Kerrys is doing. 'Kerrys what's taking you so long?'

'Why didn't the 1920 have fitted dresses, gosh why are they all so loose?' Kerrys said frustratingly.

'Its just how they had them back then I don't think they knew what fitted was said', Theia replied.

'Well they should have known, how's a girl gonna be able to show these fine ass curves, I've got to show what my mama gave me' said Kerrys.

As she dances out of the changing room in a dark blue dress with black sequins and tassels.

'Okay girls, now that we have our outfits lets pay and then head to Joys, I am hangry for some curly fires and a milkshake but not sure which one yet' Kayla said.

I giggle a little and realise that I actually want a milkshake to we grab our stuff and head to the cashier. We leave the shop and start walking to Joys, which was only a 2-minute walk from Hidden Gems. As we cross the road I see Angel and Bee down the street. 'Isn't that Angel', I question. I turn my head to Kerrys as she whips her head in the direction I was just looking at.

'Where?' Kerrys replies.

I turn back to look but Angel and Bee were gone.

'Are you sure you saw him?' Questioned Kerrys.

'Hmm maybe, maybe not. I must be really hungry that I'm hallucinating' I replied.

'Come on let us get you fed' Kerrys said as she linked my arm.

***

As I pull up to my house I see Kree leaving his. I park up and see him heading towards me. I get out the car as he steps up in front of me.

'Hey' Kree says sheepishly.

'Hey'i returned.

We both looked at each other and it was at least a minute before Kree spoke. He looks at the back seat of my car and says 'You went shopping.

'Yeah, the girls and I got something to wear to the dance', I say as I bend over to take the bags out the car.

I can feel Kree's eyes on me as I grab my bags. When I turn around, he looks and nods 'Oh ok' Kree says whilst looking at anything but me.

'Speaking of which, I guess you're going with Bailey then'

He snapped his head in my direction. 'What no, she did ask me, but I told her I did not want to go' Kree replied.

What he said no? I swear the biggest smile formed on my face and he smiled back at me. Now this is my chance to ask him to go with me. Okay come on Sage you can do this just ask him to go with you. I look down and then back up at him ready to ask but the words would not come out. We just stood there in silence. Okay come on say it, say it.

'Uhm soooo' I started but he cut me off.

'Errmm I was just about to go for a run so I will catch you later then' Kree said.

'Oh yeah, I've got homework to do so yeah catch you later.' He waved bye and start running off down the street. OMG what the hell is wrong with me? I had the chance to talk more and I blew it. To be honest the universe is not working against me - I'm working against myself. I walk in my house with my head shaking in my hands.

As I walked in the house I see my mom in the living room watching T.V. 'Hi hon, how was your day? Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes.'

'My day was fine. The girls and I went to Joy's after school but you know me, I still have room in my belly',  I reply back to my mum as I headed up the stairs to my room. Still with my head down in shame, all I could hear was my mom voice faintly in the distance saying okay.

I got into my room and collapsed onto my bed. 'What is wrong with me?'

'Many things.' I lift my head up and see my sister standing at my door. 'I think I actually have a list. I wrote them down when I was younger. Number 1: annoying, 2: know-it-all, 3-' 

I turn my head back to look up at the ceiling. 'What do you want, can't you see I'm going through something right now ?' I cut her off.

'When are you not?' Shay replied whilst walking into my room and sitting on the bed. 'I have to tell you something'.

'Okay, what is it?' I say as I sit up on the bed.

'It's really important and after I tell you, you have to help me tell mom and dad' Shay said seriously.

'Ooh now I really want to know. Did you get in trouble at school already, we've literally just started back', I ask. Shay shuffles back and forth and took a few deep breaths. I put my hand on her back and said 'Shay, you know you can tell me anything, I'm always going to be here for you.'

She looks at me with relief. 'Okay... I'm gay and Luna is my girlfriend.'

I smile and grab her hand in mine. 'I know.'

See you all on Sunday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 61 19
+21 story read at your own risk.
4.1K 176 18
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍."
27.1K 1.5K 60
"Mess with my girl and I'll fucking kill you." Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.