Childhood Love(KimXi)

TeamKX tarafından

Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44-Finale

Chapter 40

1.3K 16 3
TeamKX tarafından

Tuwing umaga,sinusundo ni Xian si Kim sa kanyang bahay katulad ng dati.Ang iba nga lang,he always has flowers for her."Bhie,I appreciate that you give me flowers pero nag mumukhang flowershop na itong bahay namin eh.Wala na akong mapaglagyan."Kim said.

"Bhie,ayaw mo nun,palaging mabango and fresh." "Gusto pero baka naman nauubos na pera mo.Pwede namang once a week eh." *sigh* "Fine." "Bhie,I'm just saying,you should save for your future." "Our future." "Kahit ganito kaaga,sigurado ka nang tayo talaga?"

"Yup.Since I saw you.Bakit,hindi mo ba ako nakikita sa future mo?" "Hindi sa ganon,I do.It's just...I don't know." "Kailangan pa yata ng more effort."sabi ni Xian sa sarili.

"I love you bhie."he said kissing her forehead. "I love you too." "Lovebirds,kain na,ma-late pa kayo diyan."Emma called.They ate breakfast and left right after.They were welcomed by Alyssa."Lovebirds!"she called sabay silang napatingin sa direksyon niya at nginitian siya.

"Kailan naging kayo?" "Alam mo?"Kim asked."Duh.Your body language speaks it all." "Magdadalawang buwan na." "Yieee I hope you guys last forever." "Hindi I hope,I know we'll last forever."Xian said hugging Kim."Kayo ni Jake?"Kim said.

"We're still together.Still going strong."Alyssa said."Stolen from a song yan ha."Kim said."Ay,oo nga pala noh.I forgot."They all laughed.Xian checked the time."Bhie,we need to go."Nagpaalam na si Kim kay Alyssa at hinatid na ni Xian si Kim sa klase niya."Bye bhie,see you later at lunch.I love you."

"See you.I love you."she kissed his cheek and they hugged before Kim went in.Xian went to his class with a big smile on his face."Dude,laki ng ngiti mo." "Siyempre inspired yan eh."Xian nodded and went to his seat.He was only able to focus half of the time.Namimiss na niya si Kim."Mr.Lim,are you ok?" "Yes ma'am."

"Pay attention please."Xian nodded.Jake nudged him."Ano,thinking of her noh?" "Oo,I can't wait to see her." "Dude,lakas ng tama mo."Xian agreed."You can't blame me,she has everything." "I know dude you're lucky." "Mr.Lim,this is your last warning."

Xian sighed and started listening.For both of them,the minutes before lunch went by slow.Alyssa,who is right next to Kim in class in getting annoyed.Kim keeps looking at the clock every second as if it would change.

"Kim,alam kong excited ka at namimiss mo na siya pero pwede ba,calm down,just wait,lunch will come."After 20 minutes,the bell rang and Kim ran out of her classroom to Xian's classroom.Nagkasulubong sila sa hallway and they hugged.

Their friends followed them."Sus grabe kayong dalawa,mas mabilis pa kayo kay Flash eh,pagkatunog na pagkatunog ng bell takbo na kaagad.Para kayong naimprison sa lagay niyo ngayon."

"Hon,hayaan mo sila,namiss mo ba ako?"Jake said while putting his shoulder around Alyssa."Uy,sila din."tukso ni Kim.Both couples went to the cafeteria holding each other's hands.Nagsubuan ang dalawa."Nilalanggam na kami dito oh." "Hon,gusto mo subuan din kita?" "Huwag na,kumain ka na lang diyan,nangangayayat ka na eh."

"Bhie,pwede bang i-cancel mo muna plans mo this Saturday?Gusto kitang makasama buong araw eh."Napaisip si Kim."Sige."They were eating when a group of girls came by."Hi Xian."bati ng isang babae.Halatang nakikipagflirt 'to.

"Hi."tipid na sagot ni Xian.Umalis ang mga babae.Lumayo si Kim kay Xian."Bhie,what's wrong?" "Those girls.They were obviously flirting with you." "Huh?They just said hi." "Manhid ka pala eh."

"No bhie,I'm not,Im just too busy with you that I didn't know what they were doing.Huwag ka na magselos.Ikaw lamang ang nandito at dito eh."he said pointing to his heart and mind."Kim,hayaan mo sila,malalandi talaga yung mga yun."Alyssa said.

"Ikaw kasi eh.Quit facing me nga,nakikita nila mukha mo eh." "Shouldn't you be proud?" "I am pero nag-- kumain ka na nga lang." "Uy aminin na,nagselos siya."Alyssa said.Xian scooted closer to Kim at inakbayan ito."Wala siyang dapat kaselos dahil sa kanya lang ako."

He looked at her and kissed her cheek."I love you bhie."Ngumiti si Kim."I love you too."Lunch finished and they had to go back to their classroom."Bhie,do you think pwedeng i-request na parehas na ang tayo ng class?Para naman makita kita." "Nakikita mo naman ako ah?" "That's not what I meant.We only see each other during lunch."

"I know bhie pero baka naman magsawa ka sa akin.Pag palagi mo na akong makikita." "I'll never get tired of you,In fact,I would love to see you every single second." "You're so sweet."she said pinching his nose.They got to class and said their goodbyes."I'll miss you."sabay nilang sabi.They laughed.Xian kissed her hand and went to class.

Hindi matanggal ang mga ngiti sa kanilang mga labi."Kim,I'm glad that you're happy pero pwede bawasan ng konti?Nagmumukhang baliw ka na diyan eh."Kim didn't hear her."Kim."she called.She still didn't say anything."Kim."she called louder this time.She elbowed her."Huh?"Kim said as she faced her."Hay,huwag na nga." "Bakit?Ano yun?" "Wala,huwag na."Kim turned her attention to the teacher.

Pretty soon,class ended.Xian was already outside the door before Kim was dismissed.She ran to him and hugged him."What do you want to eat?"he asked."Kahit ano."They got on his car and he told his driver to go to McDonald's.Xian ordered two BigMacs,Large French fries,chicken mcnuggets,sundae, McChicken,and 1 coke.

"Bhie,ang dami naman nito. " "You need to gain more weight." "Pero bhie,ba--"Xian put french fries in her mouth."Kumain ka na lang ok?"Kim chewed and started talking after she swallowed."Muntik na akong mabilaukan.Ikaw talaga." "Sorry bhie.I love you."Xian gave her soda."Oo nga pala,where's your soda?"

"You're drinking it." "Ay sorry.Teka ha,kukuha ako ng bago."She was about to get up when Xian stopped her."Bhie,okay lang yan,we'll share." "Hah?Isang baso?Uh...sige,kukuha na lang ako ng straw." "No you're not sit down." "bhie,that's gross." "It'll be fine." "Kukuha na lang ako ng straw."Kim said getting up again."No,sit down." 

"Bhie,hindi pa ako nagtoothbrush after I ate lunch today." "So?" "Bhie,bacteria." "It doesn't matter.Tayo na.We're gonna kiss someday." "Fine."She continued eating but didn't drink."Bhie,uminom ka naman,baka ma-choke ka." "Ah..no,I'm good."

Xian got up to get a straw."There,now drink."she drank a lot of soda.Xian laughed.They ate and was about to drink at the same time."Ikaw na muna."Kim said."Sabay na tayo." "Bhie."Kim whined."Sige na."Kim quickly got the cup and drank from it."daya naman."she laughed. 

They finished eating and went home.Xian stayed in Kim's house so they could do their homework together."Bhie,tapos na ako,ikaw?"Xian asked."Hindi pa eh."He yawned."Umuwi ka na." "Nah,I'll just watch you." "Baka hindi ako makapag concentrate." "You'll be fine."Kim did her work while Xian stared at her."Bhie,naiilang ako."

"Why?Ngayon pa ba na tayo na." "Yeah but..." "Why?" "Kasi eh...yung mga mata mo..." "What's wrong with my eyes?" "There's nothing wrong with them...it's just that...alam mo na.." "Ano?I don't know."Xian said he already has a clue what Kim was talking about. "eee bhie."Kim whined.

"I'm just kidding.Aminin mo na,you love my eyes."Kim nodded shyly."I love you bhie."Kim smiled at him."Oh,ano na,gawing mo na yan.Para naman makalabas tayo."Kim finished her homework at nagpaalam sila na lalabas lang saglit.

They went to the tree ."Hindi ako makapaniwala na the last time we were here,we were just friends."Xian said."Oo nga eh,ang bilis noh?"They stayed there for an hour then went home to eat dinner.

Their relationship went smooth.Kahit na sometimes,nagaaway sila,a day won't last that they won't make up.Kim surprised Xian for his birthday.She wanted them to go out of the country but Xian wanted to stay home.So,they just went to Cavite.Hindi nagtagal,they celebrated their first year.

"Bhie,I hope our relationship will last.Huwag mo akong lolokohin ha?" "Of course not,it kills me just to see a tear on your eye." "I love you,happy anniversary." "I love you too.Happy anniversary."They are currently at the mall.Just walking around."Bhie,do you think itutuloy pa ni tito yung arranged marriage?" "Hindi na yun,he hasn't called me for months."

"Paano ka nakakasigurado?Paano kung hinahanda na niya pala yung kasal mo?" "He's just wasting his time.Bhie,don't worry about it ok? Ipaglalaban ko tayo."Suddenly,Xian's phone rang.It was his dad.

"Bhie,magshopping ka na muna,lalabas lang ako." "Ok.I'll miss you."She hugged him before leaving."Hello dad,ano nanaman?If this is about the marriage,tell me already so I can hang up." ("It is but wait,hear me out first before you hang up.") 

Xian sighed "Fine what is it?" ("Hindi ko na ba talaga mababago ang isip mo about this?) "No." (Fine,we'll just call it off.You're free son,be happy.")Nagulat si Xian he expected his dad to persuade him into marrying the girl."Thanks dad."

("You're welcome.Now,can I talk to the lucky girl?")"In a second dad."Xian called Kim."Bhie,saan ka na?" she told him where she was and he quickly went there."O,Bakit parang nagmamadali ka?Anong nangyari?" "Bhie,dad wants to talk to you." "Hah?Nandito siya?Saan?Bhie,hindi ako nakapagayos."Kim was trying to fix her hair and wiped her face.

"He's on the phone." "Oh."He gave her the phone.She took a deep breath."Uh..Hi po.Si Kim po ito." (Hi Kim,I just want to say I'm sorry for almost taking Xian away from you.You're one lucky girl.Huwag kang mag alala pagsinaktan ka niya,sabihin mo lang sa akin para maupakan ko.")

"Hindi na po kailangan.Alam ko naman po na hindi niya gagawin yon.At sa kanya po dapat kayo humihingi ng tawad." ("Nice talking to you.I hope I can see you soon.") "You too po.Salamat po."

Binigay na ni Kim kay Xian ang telepono."Yeah dad,hopefully soon.Kailan ba kayo uuwi?" "Okay,just tell me."binaba na niya ang telepono."Mukhang may kakampi ka nanaman ha."Xian said hugging her from behind."Bhie,ano ba,may makakita sa atin."Xian sniffed her."Ang bango mo talaga." "Bhie!" "I love you."malambing na sabi ni Xian while kissing her cheek.

"I love you too." "Bayaran ko na yan,para makaalis na tayo." "Ah..hindi ako na." "Nope,ako na." "Bhie,ako na.Marami 'to.Oh yeah,sukat mo nga 'to."She gave him a v-neck t-shirt and a couple pairs of pants."Bhie,we should get a couple shirt." "Saan?" "Just give me a second."He looked around and asked a lady.The lady pointed racks.(Cto-See pic on the side.)"Bhie,try this on."They both went to seperate rooms and tried the shirt on.

They got out at the same time and showed it to each other."What a lovely couple!"they heard one of the shoppers say.They bought the shirt."Bhie,I'll pay for it." "No,I will."That took about 30 minutes until the lady stopped them."Ma'am,Sir,malapit na po kami mag-close." "Sorry."They both said."Bhie,ako na."Xian said."Kim sighed and agreed."I love you."Xian said.

"I love you too."Kim mumbled.She had her arms crossed and her eyebrows knit together.Xian paid for the clothes and pinched Kim's cheek."You're making fall for you even more."Xian kissed her cheek and they left the mall."Bhie,sige na,pansinin mo na ako."Xian said.He leaned his head on her shoulder."Sige ka,hahalikan kita diyan." "Bhie."Xian called.

Xian kissed her forehead,cheeks and he was about to kiss her lips when she stopped him."Sige na nga."Kim finally gave up."I love you bhie."Xian said."I love you too."They hugged each other the whole ride home."Sir,nandito na po tayo."Xian as awakened by that."Uh..thank you po." "Bhie,wake up." "Hmm?Ayoko,tulog na lang tayo."she mumbled and hugged Xian even tighter."I love you bhie."he whispered.Xian got up and carried Kim to her room.

"Xian,sa guest roo ka na matulog.Gabi na,delikado."Emma said."Sige po."He kissed Kim's cheek before leaving her room.Sa pagod,nakatulog narin siya.

The next day,he felt something on his cheek.Xian opened his eyes slowly and saw Kim."Good morning bhie!Kain na."He smiled.He could get use to this."Good morning!Kiss muna."he said pouting."Kumain ka muna."Kim said."Kiss muna."he repeated.Kim kissed his cheek."Sarap naman,halika nga dito,yakap muna."They hugged each other tight tapos kumain na sila.

"Ano nga pala yung sinasabi mo nung isang araw sa school?" "Oh yeah,tonight,I'll pick you up at 6." "Ano yun?" "Secret muna." "Sige na nga." "Aah"Kim put a spoonful of rice in Xian's mouth.They finished eating and sat down to watch tv."Bhie,dito ka na."tawag ni Xian.patting the little spot next to him."Pang isahan lang yang upuan na yan." "Oh edi kandong ka na lang sa akin." "Bhie,nakakahiya,nandyan sila mama oh."

"Ah sige,papanik na kami."Emma and Allan went up the stairs to give the two space."See?"Kim shook her head.Xian got up and carried her."Manood ka na."utos ni Xian.Kim watched and Xian just stared at Kim.

 Thanks for reading!

A/N:I hope hindi po ito masyadong cheesy or nakakaumay.Please leave comments. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

63.2M 2.2M 44
Warning: Do not open if you haven't yet read Hell University. This is just a sequel of that book. Thank you!
108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
11.5M 336K 68
X10 Series: Arthur Evangelista He dumped me at our own wedding. I left. I met HIM. And there came the SECRET. Do you want you to know about it? Let's...
124M 2.6M 56
Si Carmelita Montecarlos ay ang bunsong anak ng pinakamayamang angkan sa San Alfonso. Habang si Juanito Alfonso naman ay ang anak ng pinakamaimpluwen...