Random Marriage II

By taeyeon_mystar

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... More

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

041

813 49 14
By taeyeon_mystar

If this was ancient times, Father Jung's character may have deemed him a mighty warrior.

He was fierce and hot-headed. And, even when dealing with his own daughter, he never showed mercy. It was only when it came to Ye Lan that he was submissive and obedient.

Looking at the odds, Krystal was bound to be the loser in this battle.

After all, to Father Jung, she held no value whatsoever.

Krystal's face turned pale as her hands trembled, "If it wasn't because I was worried that this woman would cheat you of your entire fortune, I would have left here ages ago."

"Oh? Are you worried about me? Or are you worried about your inheritance? Krystal, let me tell you, I created Jung Corps with my own bare hands. I can give the company to whomever I want. Even if I donate the entire thing to charity, you can only watch from the sidelines," Father Jung said in a heartless manner.

"You are forcing me to drag this woman down to the grave with me," Krystal yelled as she pointed at Ye Lan.

"If you want to die, then go ahead and die. Don't drag my wife down with you," Father Jung replied, without even taking a glance at Krystal. After he was done talking, he put down the knife and fork in his hands and casually took a sip of his red wine.

The atmosphere became stale. All Krystal could do was try her best not to cry. While maintaining her composure, she swallowed her tears back into the depths of her stomach.

Seeing this, Minho suddenly stood up and said to Krystal, "Leave with me right now. Otherwise, I can't guarantee that I can control myself any longer."

"Did you think you can get through me?" Father Jung asked in mockery.

"You, at least, won't be any better off," Minho sneered.

Krystal remained in her seat, still as ice.

"Krystal..."

Krystal remained silent for a while. At this time, Ye Lan looked over provokingly with a victorious smile.

Krystal took a deep breath and rejected Minho's offer, "This is my home. I won't be going anywhere."

"What are you thinking? Come outside and get some fresh air to clear your head!" Minho grabbed onto Krystal's arm and dragged her out of the dining room. At this time, Ye Lan's voice resonated from behind them, "Don't stay out too late! There is still a huge pile of clothes waiting for you to clean. I can't trust the maids with it."

Minho pretended not to hear a thing as he covered Krystal's ears until they reached the car. After they boarded, he placed his hand on Krystal's shoulder and asked, "How long has this been going on?"

"Ever since that woman married my father." Krystal replied.

"Have you never thought of fighting back?"

"No matter what I do, I will always be wrong. Is there any point?" Krystal replied in self-ridicule. "You've already done enough for me. Minho, you don't need to offend my father for my sake. After all, Hwang Corps and Jung Corps still need to work together."

"Little Monkey, I know you've tried a lot of things. But, I'm sure there's one thing you haven't tried," Minho suddenly winked at Krystal as he thought of something.

"What do you mean?"

Minho did not say a word. He simply started up his sports car and drove towards the destination he had in mind.

So, Minho directly brought Krystal to Hyatt Regency.

Taeyeon was at work, so Tiffany and a maid were the only ones at home. To prevent her stomach from being revealed, she once again chose to cover it with a cus.h.i.+on as she sat on the sofa.

"Noona, can you please help Krystal..."

"Should we first deal with the injuries on your faces?" Tiffany gestured for Minho to fetch the medicine chest. As she helped them apply ointment, she asked, "Speak. What do you want me to do?"

After a bit of time, Minho managed to briefly explain the situation between Krystal and Ye Lan to Tiffany. Of course, the injuries on Krystal's body were the best proof.

If they were only dealing with Father Jung, the situation may have been easy to resolve. But, there was also a Ye Lan involved...

"Is Ye Lan the female lead of 'Survive'? The one that lost to me?" Tiffany suddenly remembered.

"Uh huh," Minho nodded.

"I don't want to get involved with other's family matters..." Tiffany shook her head. Although they were business partners, she wasn't very familiar with them.

"Just help us think of an idea...Look at the injuries on Krystal's body!"

"Why don't you think of something yourself?" Tiffany asked with a smile.

"I'm not good at scheming. Noona, don't make things difficult for me. I can help you with other things," Minho replied helplessly. "If I was capable, I wouldn't be where I am today."

Tiffany knew that Minho was referring to his past. So, she waved her hand and said, "You...leave. Miss Jung stay."

Hearing this, Minho knew Tiffany had an idea. So, he immediately stood up and left without hesitation.

Afterwards, only Tiffany and Krystal remained in the living room. Tiffany looked at Krystal in detail and said with a slightly serious expression, "My instincts tell me that you won't hurt Minho. I could help you, after all, Ye Lan still owes me for what she's done to me."

"But, Fany Unnie...Ye Lan has my father backing her. I've tried many methods in the past, but I've always ended up suffering in the end."

"That's because you are too pa.s.sive," Tiffany directly pointed out the issue.

"Fany Unnie, please help me. I really want to kick this woman out of where she doesn't belong."

Tiffany thought for a moment before she eventually nodded her head, "I can give it a try."

So what if Father Jung was violent? As long as he was human, he definitely had a weakness. Since he had a weakness, then there was a chance of attack.

As for Ye Lan...

Tiffany had not gotten back at Ye Lan for what she had done yet!

"Krystal, you need to remember, the only reason why you are still living in the Jung Household is because you are your father's daughter, not because you want to prevent him from getting tricked and hurt! Since he is using his ident.i.ty to suppress you, then as your father, he would have given you shares to Jung Corps. You can use these shares to go against him."

"Don't be afraid of getting hit. If you face him confidently, he may actually back down."

"As for Ye Lan...There are way too many ways you can drive her mad..."

After hearing a few sentences from Tiffany, Krystal could already see the difference between herself and Tiffany. This was the difference between a professional and an amateur.

"Also, you need to change your image a little. Toughen up. I'll tell you what to do and you follow...Let's give it a try," Tiffany looked at Krystal and smiled, "I know you've helped my brother before."

To suit the status of Jung Corps, no matter how much Krystal disliked it, she had to transform herself into an elegant socialite as per Father Jung's orders.

So, after so many years, it had been a long time since Krystal had tested out what was suitable for her and what was currently popular amongst women. She had merely become the face of Jung Corps.

"Since you can't change the situation with your father and will get hit regardless, then you should dress the way that you like. You don't need to continue doing what you don't like," Tiffany explained patiently to Krystal, like a mentor speaking to her student.

Krystal thought about Tiffany's words and realized that she was right. But, she also felt a little upset; upset that she pretended to be someone she wasn't​ for so many years.

Afterwards, Tiffany instructed Sooyoung to send over her styling team to Hyatt Regency, "I've worked with this team for a long time. You can also call them in future if you need them."

Krystal remembered Tiffany's every word as she looked at her own seaweed-like hair.

"I'll leave her with you. I trust your professionalism."

The stylists smiled as they nodded their heads, before they started applying their skills on Krystal  .

Tiffany noticed that Krystal was a little nervous, so she walked over and shook her stiff body, "Does your father have anything he is afraid of? Or is there someone that he is wary of?"

"Grandfather," Krystal replied without a second thought, "My father is afraid of my grandfather..."

"Then, your grandfather..."

"He is living on a small private island. But, it isn't far from Seoul. We can get there in 2 hours," Krystal replied as she sat down.

"Tell me the address, I'll tell Minho to get him."

Krystal nodded her head. She then pulled out her phone to find her grandfather's address and pa.s.sed the details on to Tiffany.

While Krystal was surrounded by the stylists, Tiffany covered her stomach and stood up to make arrangements for Krystal.

She then looked down from the second level and said to Krystal  , "I'll be in the study room. Give me a call when you're done."

Actually, Tiffany was getting a bit sleepy because of her pregnancy, so she needed some rest.

Krystal had no idea about Tiffany's situation, but even she ended up falling asleep while getting her makeup done.

After 3 hours, Krystal was finally awoken by the makeup artist. As she opened her eyes, she was shocked. The woman in the mirror was nothing like how she started out.

Once upon a time, although her body was covered in expensive jewelry, she looked too much like a precious socialite with no individuality. But now...

Her sightly curled short hair highlighted the definitions of her jawline and her charming makeup finally put her amorous eyes to good use. She wore a stylish suit that was full of character and on her feet were a pair of delicate and unique black high-heeled shoes...

"Miss Jung, are you satisfied with this look?"

Krystal had never seen herself like this before. She had never seen herself with so much personality.

"Uh huh."

"If you add a bit of confidence and relax your walking style, you will be even more beautiful."

Hearing the stylist's suggestion, Krystal giggled and nodded her head. Meanwhile, looking down from the second level, Tiffany noticed the young woman. She was suddenly reminded of the younger version of herself...

She had once done so much to please Nichkhun, yet what did she get in the end?

This was proof that all women must learn to be strong. Only then would others learn to appreciate them.

...

Meanwhile, Ye Lan was at home casually eating some melon seeds. Everytime she cracked open a seed, she would throw the sh.e.l.l randomly around the room. She knew that Krystal never disobeyed her father's orders, so it wouldn't take long before she'd obediently return home and get back to work.

The family's cook looked at Ye Lan helplessly. It was obvious that she was doing it on purpose. It wasn't the first time, and every time she did it, Krystal would end up being scolded by her father.

_"This woman is so hateful. If only she could be kicked out of the Jung Household."

"What are you muttering about in the corner?" Ye Lan heard some chatter and turned to look at the cook with a cold glare, "Do you not want your job anymore? If you don't want it, you can immediately get lost!"

The cook did not expect to draw trouble upon herself, however she had no choice but to tear off her ap.r.o.n and throw it on the ground,

_"You shameless sl*t. Did you think that I want to stay here that badly?"

"Shoo."

The cook felt wronged as she held back her tears and headed for the door. At this time, Father Jung walked into the living room holding some doc.u.ments and questioned the two women, "What's happening here?"

Ye Lan sugar-coated the entire situation as she explained what had happened to Father Jung. As a result, Father Jung turned to the cook and yelled, "Get lost! From now on, you will no longer have a job. You're fired!"

The cook looked at Father Jung in shock as she weighed the seriousness of the situation in her mind. Just as she was about to plead for mercy, a beautiful black figure attracted the attention of the three people in the living room.

Father Jung was stunned. He had never seen Krystal look so beautiful before.

Meanwhile, Ye Lan was filled with envy. After all, her and Krystal had never been on the same level when it came to beauty.

Especially since, Krystal's current style looked like it had been specifically personalized to suit her.

"You can't just fire my people," Krystal said calmly to Father Jung.

"You've become beautiful," Father Jung scanned his eyes across his daughter. He suddenly felt that he had overlooked her. He never expected that she could look so beautiful.

"Why aren't you leaving?" Ye Lan threw her arrogance upon the cook. At this time, Krystal's volume increased, "I already told you, you can't just fire my people!"

Ye Lan furrowed her brows at the sound of Krystal's voice before she looked at her with an amused smile. She suddenly felt that Ye Lan had gained some guts. How dare she speak to her with this tone of voice?

"Krystal, did you think you are in control of this family? Don't forget, your father already told me previously that if I wanted to, he could hit you to death right away."

"Really?" Krystal asked with a smile. In reality, she was extremely nervous inside.

After all, she had never spoken so bravely in front of Ye Lan and her father. Inside, she was actually not that confident.

Ye Lan scoffed and crossed her arms as she approached Krystal. She then glared at her coldly, "I feel like I should teach you a lesson on behalf of your ill-fated mother. Otherwise, you wouldn't understand that this is the Jung Family and I am Mrs Jung, the woman that you should be calling​ 'mom'!"

After speaking, she lifted her hand and swung it towards Krystal's face…

Krystal wasn't as submissive as before. Instead, she directly grabbed onto Ye Lan's wrist and glared into her piercing eyes. The two women practically wanted to tear each other apart.

"Ye Lan, don't go overboard. I hired Auntie Zhang for this job; you have no right to fire her."

"Krystal, you sure are weird. You obviously know that you have no status in this family, yet you don't seem to learn from your past experiences," Ye Lan smirked, "Perhaps, you don't think you've been hit enough?"

After hearing these words, Krystal's eyes were filled with hatred. Because she knew, half the injuries on her body were all because this woman had married into the family and drove a wedge between her and her father, causing him to act violently towards her.

But...

"Hubby, tell me, whose side are you on?" Ye Lan asked Father Jung with slight mockery. She was well aware of Krystal's status in the family.

Father Jung did not say a word. He simply walked over to the two women, swung his arm, and threw a slap across Krystal's face.

Five red finger marks appeared on Krystal's delicate face. He had hit her with full force, in fact, it was so powerful that the corner of her lips began to bleed, "Apologize to your mother..."

"I am your daughter!"

"If I can give birth to you, I can also strangle you to death. Children are disposable; I can always have another. But, there is only one Ye Lan..."

Not many people in this world would be able to say such words to their own daughter...

"I've given you fame, fortune and status, what have you given me in return?" Father Jung sneered. "I may as well have given birth to a piece of trash..."

Krystal tried her best to hold back her tears as Father Jung threw one attack after another at her heart. But, this time, she did not say a word. She simply stared bravely at Father Jung; at the father that she once thought could still be saved.

From now on, apart from hate, she no longer felt anything else for this man.

"That's because you are a piece of trash..."

Krystal deliberately provoked him. As a result, Father Jung once again swung his arm. But, before his hand reached Krystal's face, he noticed a white-haired old man dressed in a black suit, standing in the doorway glaring at him angrily...

"Father, why are you here?"

Elder Jung did not say a word, but his footsteps were heavy. He simply walked over to Father Jung, one step at a time, and directly threw three slaps across his face.

Father Jung's face immediately turned red before it started to swell. "Even the dog I own doesn't bite it's illegitimate child. You're worse than a dog!"

Father Jung looked at Elder Jung in shock. This was the first time he had ever been slapped by him.

"Father..."

Elder Jung glared at Father Jung before he stumbled over to sit on the sofa with the a.s.sistance of his bodyguards. He then flipped the box containing the melon seeds that Ye Lan was previously eating, all over the floor. "I may have been aloof from the world for many years, but that doesn't mean that you are now in charge. Didn't I previously warn you that, if you were to remarry, your second wife would not inherit even a cent from the Jung Family?"

Father Jung did not say a word. He simply took a quick glance at Ye Lan.

Elder Jung noticed the look of Father Jung's face, so he turned his attention to Ye Lan, "Since you are my son's new wife, shouldn't you offer me a cup of tea."

Ye Lan was a little surprised. This was the first time she had met Elder Jung, so she did not dare to delay. Inside, she was still dreaming that Elder Jung would develop an acceptance towards her.

Quality tea leaves and temperate hot water; Ye Lan presented Elder Jung with a cup of tea. However, Elder Jung simply glared at her, "Do you not understand the rules?"

Ye Lan held back her displeasure as she raised the teacup towards Elder Jung once again. However, in this instant, a pitiful scream echoed through the room...

"Ahhh..."

The teacup that Ye Lan presented to Elder Jung had been knocked out her hands and the scalding hot content was now all over her body.

"Who do you think you are? How dare you treat my granddaughter in such a way! Rather than focusing on being an actress, you decided to team up with this evil monster."

At this moment, Ye Lan did not care at all what Elder Jung had to say. All she could focus on was her burning body as she turned to Father Jung and pleaded, "Hubby, help me, help me..."

Father Jung wanted to walk over and help her up, but Elder Jung warned in a ferocious tone, "You b*stard. I dare you to try and help her."

Hearing the warning, Father Jung was speechless as he watched Ye Lan being put to shame.

"Hubby, save me...I still need to partake in films. I can't have any scars. I still need to win awards."

The living room was filled with Ye Lan's cries of help, but Father Jung remained in place, too afraid to step forward.

"If you dare to help her today, then we will no longer be father and son. You can also forget about taking even a cent away from Jung Corps," Elder Jung threatened. "I never thought you'd treat my granddaughter in such a way."

Normally, Father Jung would not tolerate being treated this way, but...the man before him, was the father that had also hit him for half his life. He had no ability to retaliate.

"From today onwards, I will be living here. I would like to see if you have the ability to lay even a finger on Krystal."

"Father, this is my own family matter."

"Fine. If you want me to keep my nose out of your business, it's possible, I'm not that petty," Elder Jung did not intend to leave Father Jung with any pride, "As long as you leave the household with this woman and not take a cent with you, I will leave you alone..."

Father Jung did not say another word. To protect himself, he simply let Ye Lan continue to cry in pain for quite some time.

Ye Lan glared at Father Jung with hatred. No matter how much sweet talking he usually did, it all boiled down to how he'd react at important times like this. And how did he react?

He threw her to one side without hesitation....

"Your reaction tells me that you want to continue living together. That's fine with me, but you need to mentally prepare yourself. Just a moment ago, I heard you and the entertainer throw insulting words at Krystal. I was extremely disappointed and angry to witness that. So...during my stay here, I won't be treating the two of you nicely."

Elder Jung then turned to Krystal and smiled, "Krystal, come to grandfather."

Krystal approached Elder Jung, no longer afraid.

"From now on, treat this woman the way that she has treated you in the past..."

"I don't want you to be gentle and kind. I want you to protect yourself. Towards those that have bullied you, I want them to understand what it means to receive double the retribution."

"Speak up. You can request something from that woman right now."

After hearing this, Ye Lan glared at Krystal. She had been brought up with a delicate lifestyle and started off as a child actor. So, everything she learned was from the entertainment industry, including how to bully the weak and insult others.

Over the years, even she couldn't remember how many schemes and tricks she had played on Krystal. Now that the tables had been turned, Ye Lan tried to look calm, but deep down she was in a panic.

Elder Jung had never visited their household before, so nothing like this had ever happened. But, this time...

....Elder Jung had personally witnessed the couple bullying Krystal. It seemed, Ye Lan may have some suffering coming her​ way.

Father Jung, Elder Jung and Ye Lan looked at Krystal, waiting for a response. However, after quite some time, she finally said slowly, "I don't care..."

Father Jung and Ye Lan were shocked. According to Krystal's personality, the was no way she'd say something like this. How could she not care?

If these words were said within a different household, perhaps it would have been enough to end all battles. But, this was the Jung Household!

"How badly have you suffered? Why would you cover up for the wench?" After speaking, Elder Jung turned to Ye Lan and demanded, "You...come here."

Ye Lan was a little stunned as she looked at Father Jung helplessly. But, Father Jung merely furrowed his brows, unable to retaliate against his father.

Ye Lan had nowhere to turn to for help, so she had no choice but to walk over to Elder Jung. As soon as she stood before him, Elder Jung raised his hand and threw a slap across her face. In fact, he did not stop at one slap. He continuously slapped her as he lectured, "You're just a toy that can't even be considered as an actress. How dare you bully my granddaughter!"

"I let you marry into the family so you could take care of my son and granddaughter. Instead, you made my granddaughter suffer in your hands."

After a series of 5 slaps, Ye Lan was so dazed that she could barely stand up straight...All she could hear was a ringing in her ears...

Afterwards, Elder Jung said to Father Jung, "If you dare lay a finger on my granddaughter again, then you should directly show yourself out the door."

This was the first time that Krystal had witnessed such a scene.

She couldn't believe, in this household that was filled with memories of being hit, there would actually be a day when​ her father and Ye Lan would also experience this pain. With this thought, Krystal felt a sense of satisfaction.

It's not that she had never pleaded for help, but...

...every time she tried, Father Jung would find a way to stop her.

So, this time, with Tiffany's careful planning and Minho's a.s.sistance, she finally understood how it felt to be in power and to get revenge.

Father Jung did not say a word. He simply looked at Krystal from behind and felt that he had never truly understood his daughter.

As for Ye Lan, apart from a swollen face, all she had left was complete hatred towards Krystal. But, Krystal did not care, because Tiffany had taught her not to.

Within this family, Krystal no longer needed to please others. Because, the more she tried to please others, the more she devalued herself.

Right now, her main priority was to make a comeback.

"Kry, are you feeling better?" Elder Jung asked Krystal in a caring manner after he was done teaching the two a lesson.

As Krystal resembled her grandmother, Elder Jung felt like he owed her. Whenever he saw her, he was extremely protective of her.

"Thank you grandfather, I'm fine."

Did fine mean that she wasn't good?

Elder Jung's expression darkened as he turned back to Father Jung and Ye Lan without a word. It seemed, he was gesturing that there was still plenty of time.

Since he was moving in, dealing with a couple of cheap people wasn't going to be difficult.

Of course, Krystal's abnormal response made Father Jung quite surprised. According to her usual personality, she couldn't possibly calculate her response in such a schematic way, because she wasn't normally one to think outside the square.

But...

"Come, let's have some food together. Grandfather is hungry."

Father Jung was not in a good mood after being taught a tough lesson, but there was nothing he could do as he watched the grandfather and granddaughter walk away. He simply hurried over to help Ye Lan up. But, Ye Lan glared at him as she pushed him away.

Afterwards, Krystal met up with Minho. After getting into Minho's car, she held onto her belly as she burst into laughter, "That was so satisfying! I've never been this satisfied before...Fany Unnie is amazing."

"Did you also get slapped?" Minho asked as he looked at the finger marks on Krystal  's face.

"Danger cannot be overcome without taking risks. Grandfather had to witness that scene for him to be determined to deal with the two," Krystal did not care about the finger marks on her face, "It was much too satisfying. Especially the way that grandfather dealt with Ye Lan. Minho, thank you for bringing grandfather here in time."

"Little Monkey..."

Krystal took a deep breath before she smiled at Minho, "Don't worry, I'm fine. I will never be as amazing as Fany Unnie, but I have my own strengths. Minho, I'm quite jealous of you; you have a great support like Tiffany."

Minho put away his pained expression and sighed, "You only see what's on the surface. My sister is indeed invincible, but that's because my brother-in-law spoils her."

"Are you referring to President Kim?" Krystal immediately thought of the almighty king-like man.

"He's even more frightening." After speaking, Minho started the car and drove Krystal away. "Let me take you to eat something good. This can be a reward for looking so pretty."

"I want to show my grat.i.tude for what you and Fany Unnie have done for me."

Minho took a slight glimpse at Krystal as he drove, "We don't need anything..."

"Isn't there anything that troubles you?"

With the mention of troubles, Minho thought carefully to himself. Over the past two days, because of Krystal, he had not had any time to think of other things. In fact, he found himself feeling happy just to see Krystal happy...

"It won't be easy to defeat your father and Ye Lan..."

"I know. I will try to learn as much as I can from Fany Unnie. By the way, aren't you returning to the US?"

In reality, Minho had already missed his enrolment date.

Maybe it was because some things were destined to happen, he thought to himself.

But, Minho did not say a word as he drove the car to a hotel. Just as the two finished picking their dishes, Minho's phone rang.

Minho looked at his phone in surprise; he recognized the number.

"Pick it up..."

Minho looked at Krystal and picked up the phone. However, the first thing he said was, "How did you get my phone number?"

"Fany Unnie gave it to me. Minho, can you give me a bit of your time? I want you to meet someone."

Minho originally wanted to reject the request, but since Tiffany had allowed it, he knew it was honestly something related to work, so he asked, "What time?"

"Where are you right now? I'll come and look for you..."

Minho glanced at Krystal and replied with their current address...

"Se-ra will be dropping by in a moment," Minho said as he put down his phone.

"Why do you still need to meet with her?" Krystal was a little confused, "Won't it make you feel uncomfortable?"

"I'm guessing it's work-related," Minho didn't explain too much. After all, Krystal was by his side. "Although, I must say, I don't know in what way our interests still correlate with each other."

He had already retreated from the entertainment industry and dissolved the matter from before. Since he had already made a decision, he would not regret it.

Krystal looked at him questioningly with a trace of worry. Because to her, Minho was no longer just an old cla.s.smate, he had practically become family. She did not want Minho to be dragged back into a tornado of scandals. Yet, the entertainment industry was exactly a place like this. So, now that Se-ra was engaged, wasn't​ it a bit inappropriate for them to meet?

"Minho, to prevent the media from writing nonsense, I think it's best that you avoid meeting with Se-ra. I'll meet with her on your behalf," Krystal suggested in seriousness.

"After all, the media don't know what to write about her and I. Although you've already retreated from the entertainment industry, you still need to think about Hwang Corps, especially since there is no necessity for you guys to meet."

Minho lowered his head and thought for a few seconds before he eventually nodded in agreement, "OK."

"In that case, you leave first. I'll call you later to pick me up."

"I'll leave it with you then..." After speaking, Minho stood up from his seat and swiftly left the hotel. Not too long after, Se-ra appeared at the hotel, all dressed up. Next to her was a tall and built American man. They entered the lobby of the hotel and quickly located the restaurant and table that Minho had messaged them with.

Se-ra approached with the American man. But, all she found, was Krystal sitting beside the window eating by herself.

"Miss Jung, where is Yunho?"

"Have a seat first," Krystal directly said. Of course, the knife and fork in her hands continued to cut the steak in front of her,

"Minho had something he needed to do, so he left first. However, he asked me to stay back and meet with you. He wants to know why you were looking for him so urgently."

As soon as Se-ra heard that Minho had left, there was a slight disappointment in her eyes. However, she tried her best not to let anyone know.

"In that case, I'll give him a call..." Se-ra​ pulled out her phone. However, just as she was about to press Minho's number, Krystal stopped her.

"Miss Bong, what are you trying to do? Minho is no longer a part of the entertainment industry. Shouldn't you let him go?" Krystal asked straightforwardly. "I can tell that you still have hope in him. But...don't forget, you were the one that made the decision."

Se-ra looked at Krystal with intrigue, "Fine, I'll talk with you then. Jack here is a famous composer from the US. Not too long ago, he happened to come across Yunho's voice and found that his voice was similar to what he had been looking for. He felt that he could help Yunho improve, so he decided to contact me."

"If he's not here today because he doesn't want to see me, he has no need to do that. This is a rare opportunity!"

"It's not because he doesn't want to see you," Krystal reb.u.t.ted, "You've overestimated your importance!"

Se-ra's expression suddenly turned sour...

"Let's be honest, did you come here today to help Minho, or was your motive to keep hanging onto him?" Krystal asked straightforwardly, "I'm sure you know how easy it is for the media to capture photos of the two of you. As an experienced manager, there's no way you would make such an amateur mistake."

Se-ra looked at Krystal with teary eyes. After quite some time, she finally mumbled, "I actually miss him a lot..."

"What's wrong with you? You're already engaged..."

"This is something I realized after I got engaged," Se-ra replied. "I know what I've done wrong, but back then, too much happened at once and I didn't know how to process it."

"So? You're here to beg for forgiveness?" Krystal looked at Se-ra with ridicule. "Se-ra, you weren't like this before. Or perhaps, was everyone wrong about you? Did you think you could give up as you please and make up again when you want? Did you think Minho is so easily swayed by you?"

Se-ra was dumbfounded...

"Today, I am speaking on behalf of Minho. For the final time, he will not be returning to the entertainment industry; he has new goals in life. So, song invites and American composers mean absolutely nothing to him. From now on, please don't meet with him on your own, it will make me uncomfortable."

Se-ra listened quietly to Krystal  's words. After a few moments, she turned to Krystal and pleaded, "Can you let me have one look at him? Just one look is enough."

"I think, what you need right now, is not Minho, but a clear head."

"Miss Bong, I hope this is the last time. Otherwise, the entire nation will be disgusted by you. You don't need to worry about Minho. Even if he has nothing, he still has me." After speaking, Krystal stood up to leave. At this time, Minho casually approached Krystal and asked, "Are you finished?"

Krystal pointed to Se-ra with her chin and rolled her eyes, "I hate scenes like this. Are we in some kind of a TV drama? First, the guy pursues the girl, but the girl rejects him, even though she likes him. Afterwards, when the guy falls in love with someone else, she suddenly feels like her man has been stolen from her..."

Minho gave an amused chuckle before he turned to Se-ra and said, "In my mind, I still have a beautiful image of you. Don't destroy it."

"What if I told you that I could cancel my engagement for you?"

Se-ra suddenly lifted her head and said firmly, "Yunho, would you be willing to return to my side? After all...we already have 'that' kind of relations.h.i.+p."

Hearing her mention canceling her engagement, both Minho and Krystal froze.

As for Se-ra's last sentence. It obviously carried with it a sense of threat.

'That' kind of relations.h.i.+p!

However, Minho did not panic or buckle under pressure. He simply smiled, "Se-ra, what made you become like this?"

Se-ra looked away.

"I'm sorry, since you made a decision, then you shouldn't regret it. Plus, your are already engaged and I already have Krystal. I'm sure I've already expressed my standpoint clear enough. I wish the best for both of us." After speaking, Minho held onto Krystal  's hand and said, "Let's go home."

"I refuse to believe that you have no feelings left for me," Se-ra said as she chased after the couple, "Don't tell me the pain you went through before was all fake..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.3K 33
Part 2 of The Best Thing I Ever have Marriage starts with love, happiness, sweetness, lustfulness and lots of positive things of each other.... until...
371K 14.9K 52
ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴷⁱᵐ ᵀᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴸᵉᵉ ʸ/ᴺ ---- If we are handling a company.. we will surely know about contract... A contract is a b...
1.5K 31 34
"Criminal" thats how the world sees me......without seeing my pain.....without hearing my story.........without caring about me.....everyone judged m...
51.4K 3K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...