Elegance | Harry Potter

By potterhy

Slow burn Harry Potter x oc! Evelyn Clermont, Fleur's sister, goes to Hogwarts despite everyone's expectatio... More

A/N
The Decision
Year 1-1 | Hogwarts
Year 1-2 | Sorting
Year 1-3 | First Day
Year 1-4 | Flying Lesson
Year 1-5 | Trolls
Year 1-6 | 3rd floor
Year 1-7 | First Game of Quidditch
Year 1-8 | Christmas
Year 1-9 | Nicolas Flamel
Year 1-10 | Detention
Year 1-11 | Trapdoor
Year 1-12 | Wizard's Chess
Proper
Disgrace
Year 2-1 | New Year
Year 2-2 | Defense Against Dark Arts
Year 2-3 | Eat Slugs
Year 2-5 | Chamber of Secrets
Year 2-6 | Ginny Weasley
Year 2-7 | Duel
Year 2-8 | Dumbledore
Year 2-9 | Polyjuice Potion
Year 2-10 | Basilisk
Year 2-11 | Tom Riddle
Year 2-12 | Diary of Tom Riddle
Year 2-13 | Un-Petrify
The Malfoy Ball
Knight Bus
Year 3-1 | Unexpected Ride
Year 3-2 | The Grim
Year 3-3 | Euphoria
Year 3-4 | Boggart
Year 3-5 | Lonely
Year 3-6 | Storm
Year 3-7 | Hogsmeade
Year 3-8 | Buckbeak
Year 3-9 | Scabbers
Year 3-10 | Werewolf
Yead 3-11 | Brave
Year 3-12 | Myself
Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Year 4-1 | Pumpkin Pasties
Year 4-2 | Goblet of Fire
Year 4-3 | The 3 Unforgivable Curses
Year 4-4 | Age Line
Year 4-5 | Friendship
Year 4-6 | Ferret
Year 4-7 | The First Task
Year 4-8 | Partner
Year 4-9 | Yule Ball
Year 4-10 | Golden Egg
Year 4-11 | Second Task
Year 4-12 | Third Task
Year 4-13 | Barty Crouch Jr.
Dinner
Grief
Year 5-1 | The Boy who Lies
Year 5-2 | Special Quill
Year 5-3 | Relationships
Year 5-4 | New Rules
Year 5-5 | Dumbledore's Army (1)
Year 5-6 | Dumbledore's Army (2)
Year 5-7 | Dumbledore's Army (3)
Year 5-8 | Dumbledore's Army (4)
Year 5-9 | Dumbledore's Army (5)
Year 5-10 | Christmas
Year 5-11 | Dumbledore's Army (6)
Year 5-12 | Sirius Black
Year 5-13 | Department Of Mysteries
Year 5-14 | Prophecy
Year 5-15 | Dumbledore vs Voldemort
Year 5-16 | Someone Worth Fighting For
Phlegm
Joke Shop
Year 6-1 | Death Eater
Year 6-2 | Liquid Luck
Year 6-3 | Quidditch Tryouts
Year 6-4 | Butterbeer
Year 6-5 | Slug Club
Year 6-6 | Quidditch (2)
Year 6-7 | Won Won
Year 6-8 | Christmas Party
Year 6-9 | Burrow
Year 6-10 | Burrow (2)
Year 6-10 | Secrets
Year 6-11 | Love Potion
Year 6-12 | Sectumsempra
Year 6-13 | The Chosen One
Year 6-14 | Astronomy Tower
Sacrifices
Wedding
Muggle World
Ministry of Magic
Dumbledore's Will
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
Malfoy Mannor
Shell Cottage
Gringotts
Battle Of Hogwarts (1)
Battle Of Hogwarts (2)
Our Time
Battle Of Hogwarts (3)
...
Con.
(Bonus 1)
(Bonus 2)
End of The Story Special :)
Alternative Ending

Year 2-4 | Heir of Slytherin

18.3K 661 359
By potterhy

2-4: Heir of Slytherin

"Evelyn," Hermione nudged me.

"Yes?" I looked up from my potions book meeting her eyes.

"I just wanted to say thank you for standing up for me. You too Ron," She said smiling at Ron and I.

"Yeah Evelyn, that was bloody cool! You slapped him right."

"Thanks," I said looking over at Draco glaring at me with his two minions. I simply winked at him and drink another sip of my pumpkin juice not breaking my eye contact.

"I'm starting to get a little worried, Harry hasn't been back for a while," Hermione said.

"I thought he was at detention?" I asked finally looking away from Draco.

"Yeah but how come Ron's already back but Harry isn't?"

"You're right.. Maybe we should look for him" Hermione nods and Ron follows as we get out of our seats out of the great hall to look for Harry.

We walked along the corridors for a while until we heard footsteps echoing through the corridors. It stopped for a moment and started getting faster like it was chasing something. We nod at each other and quickly walk towards the footsteps getting closer and closer.

"Harry," Hermione called as she noticed him with a panicked look on his face.

"Did you hear that?" He was asking frantically, almost out of breath. He seemed scared.

"Hear what?" Ron responds.

"The voice."

"Voice? What voice?" Hermione asked matching his panicked energy.

Harry started to look around quickly, " I heard it first in Lockart's office. And then again just..." He paused looking up at the sky as if there was something there. "It's moving, I think it's going to kill," he said before shoving in between Hermione and Ron running towards something.

"Kill?" Ron says as we started to run following behind him.

"Harry wait not so fast!" We ran and ran following Harry through the corridors until Harry came to an abrupt stop. We looked around and noticed the floor was wet. He seemed unbothered by this fact and continued walking fast towards somewhere as we followed. He stops again this time looking down and the floor. I noticed a trail of spiders climbing up the corridor wall and out through a tiny gap in the window. My skin started to tingle at the sight of those spiders, I absolutely hate spiders.

"Strange, I've never seen spiders act like that" Harry said calmer than he was like 2 minutes ago.

"I don't like spiders" Ron trembled.

I looked down at the ground and saw a reflection of something, something written on the walls. I followed the reflection up towards a wall to see a message written in blood.

"Harry," I nudged him who looked over to the wall with the message.

"The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir... beware" Hermione read out loud. I look around the corridor and notice something else, Filch's cat hung by its tail frozen. I let out a gasp and everyone's attention turned towards the cat.

"It's Filch's cat, Mrs. Norris," Harry walked over. I started to hear more footsteps, a lot more. I turned around to notice a bunch of kids standing beside us left and right, almost the whole school was here. This looked bad, they probably think we did it. Teachers and students all looked terrified and shocked as they read the message and whispers filled the corridors.

"Enemies of the Heir be aware? You'll be next mudbloods, and you Clermont" Draco shoots me a dirty look.

"What's goin' on here? Get on, out of my way" Filch starts to shove between the students walking towards us. Oh no, he's definitely gonna flip out on us. "Potter... What are you.." He stops as his gaze shifts over to his petrified cat. "...Mrs. Norris?... You.. murdered my cat" His voice started to shake as he glared at Harry.

"No-" He lets out a whisper of some sort, fear in his eyes. Filch's love for his cat was very well known across the school.

"I'll kill ya," he says grabbing Harry by his cloak. "I'LL KILL YA!"

"Argus!" A familiar voice of an old man approaches us. The crowd of students parted revealing Dumbledore, McGonagall, and Lockhart.

"Argus I-" Dumbledore too pauses and looks up at the bloody message on the wall and the petrified cat. "Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately". Thank Merlin, I did not want to be here in the middle of everyone who was suspecting us. I grabbed onto Hermione's arm to leave who was just as eager to leave as I was and turned around.

"Everyone except-" Everybody paused to look back at Dumbledore. Please do not say our name, please.

"You four," He says pointing at us. Merlin's beard it's only the second year of Hogwarts and I feel like I've got myself in more trouble then I have my whole life.

"She's not dead Argus, she has been petrified."

"Ah, thought so. So unlucky I wasn't there. I know exactly the counter curse that could've spared her" I look over at Dumbledore wishing he had realized his stupidity now however to my luck, he only nods at him. Isn't Dumbledore supposed to be wise?

"But how she has been petrified I cannot say."

"Ask him, He's the one that's done it, you saw what he wrote on the wall" I have to admit I did feel bad for Filch. His voice was all shaky and his hands were trembling.

"It's not true sir, I swear I'd never touch Mrs. Norris."

"Rubbish."

"If I might add headmaster, perhaps Potter and his friends were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time" We looked at each other surprised, that was Snape talking. Snape defending Harry. Is he drunk?

"However." There it is, that's the Snape we know and hate. "..These circumstances are suspicious. I for one, don't recall seeing Potter at dinner" He slowly started to walk towards Harry keeping his eye contact.

"I'm afraid that's my doing Severus. You see Harry was helping me answer my fan mail," I looked over at Harry trying to hold a laugh and he looked over giving me a quick smile. That's what he was in detention for? Talk about a perfect way to torture someone.

"That's why Ron, Evelyn and I went looking for him Profesor. We just found him when he said-" I quickly nudged Hermione.

"Yes, Miss Granger?"

"When I said I wasn't hungry," Harry finished.

"We were heading back to the common room when we found Mrs. Norris," I added as we all nodded at Snape.

"Innocent until proven guilty," Dumbledore said. At least he wasn't all stupid.

"My cat has been petrified. I wanna see some punishment!" Filch's eyes were now filled with tears and he had the saddest frown I have ever seen, his body trembling like crazy.

"We will be able to cure her, Argus. As I understand, Madam Sprout has a healthy collection of growing Mandrakes. When they all fully grow then we can make a potion which will be made to return Mrs. Norris to her original state." That relieved me, as much as I didn't really like Filch, I did feel sympathy towards him. After all his cat was like his family for him."...And in the meantime, I strongly recommend caution.. to all"

~***~

The corridors were empty and silent. I followed tightly behind Hermione as the staircases moved.

"It's a bit strange isn't it?" Hermione asked walking up the stairs.

"Strange?"

"You hear this voice, voice you can hear. And then Mrs. Noris turns out petrified. It's just.. strange."

"You think I should've told them? Dumbledore and the others I mean."

"Are you mad!" Ron exclaimed dumbfounded

"No harry, even in the wizarding world hearing voices isn't a good sign" I added before continuing to walk up the stairs and inside our dormitories.

꧁♡꧂

Thank you for reading my story! Commenting / Voting greatly helps the growth of this story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 580 18
Y'all wanted a Daddy Draco story, so here we go. Carissa Potter is the younger sister of Harry Potter. She's also the more loved sibling by their aun...
4.7M 153K 83
" do you have me under a curse, diggory? " " no, what makes you say that? " " i feel completely under your control, and i can't s...
607K 17.9K 97
ETHALINE FLORENCE MALFOY, twin of Draco Malfoy and the second choice finds comfort in a certain raven haired boy the Malfoy family despises after De...
227K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...