𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰...

By _tyannaaa

✔️Completed: 9/14/20 ⌨️ Edited: 6/17/23 Hendia Blair, a well known Las Vegas waitress finds herself falling i... More

𝑼𝑷𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺
𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺.
𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻
𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑬.
𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬.
𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑫.
𝑨𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑰𝑬𝑺.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯.
𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑼𝑴𝑨𝑺.
𝑫𝑨𝑫𝑫𝒀 𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑼𝑬𝑺.
𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑵 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑺.
𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑺.
𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬.
𝑨 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑴𝑪𝑬.
𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻.
𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑻.
𝑴𝒀 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳.
𝑷𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑺.
𝑨 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑫.
𝑼𝑵𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑽𝑬𝑫.
𝑴𝑨𝑭𝑰𝑨 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮.
𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲.
𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑶𝑼𝑻.
𝑭𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑹𝑬𝑼𝑵𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑼𝑷𝑺.
𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑹, 𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑹.
𝑺𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯 (2).
𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯.
𝑹𝑶𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑷.
𝑩𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑱𝑶𝒀.
𝑨 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 (2).
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫.
:))

𝑭𝑼𝑵 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑺.

332 14 0
By _tyannaaa

***

(TWO WEEKS LATER)

.

Today is the day of Adeana's 26th birthday party! It's two in the afternoon and I'm with Nolan, on our way to the mall so we can find something to wear to Adeana's party tonight.

Nolan: "They better have some nice outfits because I just got the white high-top Converse, I order last week."

Me: "They will besides, you can make anything look good hun!"

Nolan: "Me? That's all you."

Me: "No! That's you and that's final! Don't argue with me."

Nolan: "I won't, I won't"

Me: "Yeah I thought so!"

Nolan: "Girl, I will punch you."

Me: "Chile."

Nolan: "Yeah, CHILE!"

Me: "The fuck?!"

Nolan: "The fuck?"

Nolan and I looked at each other then we both laughed..

**

When we made it to the mall, we went inside and Nolan went straight over too the food court and of course I followed him! We both got these funnel cakes with lots of powered sugar on them, then we went sat down for a while too eat them.

When we finished, we made our way over to Forever 21 because I LOVED this place! I looked around for a while then I saw this black leather skirt that absolutely caught my eye!

Me: "Nolan! This is so cute!"

Nolan: "YES! You should get that and this black top that I saw back there!"

Me: "I'm getting this for sure! But show me the black top!"

Nolan walked over too the black top and he showed me the top and it was cute, but it was really short!

Me: "I loves it, but I don't wanna show too much skin.."

Nolan: "All you have to do is, pull the skirt over your belly button and and wear that jean jacket you never wore.."

Me: "What j- OH! Yes, this would go so good! I'm not buying heels either, I'll steal some of Adeanas.."

Nolan: "And that's on never wearing your own clothes!"

Me: "You know it love! Anyways, I'm going check out then we can go wherever you wanna go!"

Nolan: "I say H&M.."

Me: "I guess."

Then that's when I walked over to the register, checked out and we left..

***

It was seven at night and the party starts at eight so I was in the process of getting ready. I already taken a shower and put on my outfit, now I'm doing my makeup. I don't usually do a lot of makeup, but I'll pop out for my sister's birthday.

After doing my makeup, I grabbed my phone and keys before I went downstairs. Nolan was in the bathroom downstairs getting dressed so I went over to the bathroom, and he was putting on eyeshadow.

Me: "EYESHADOW?!"

Nolan: "YES! How'd I do?"

He stood up, walked over to me and I looked at his fit which was nice, I then looked at his face, letting out a gasp at how cute he was!

Me: "You look so good!"

Nolan: "I do?"

Me: "YES! I LOVE IT!"

Nolan: "I hate people, but I love you!"

Me: "I know!"

Me: "Are you ready to go?"

Nolan: "Duh.."

Me: "Period, now let's go!"

Nolan grabbed his phone and we headed out the door.

NOLAN AND HENDIA'S OUTFITS:

                                                                                           ***

When Nolan and I made it to the party, we were in shock about how pretty it was decorated. It was pink, black, and gold everywhere. There was so many people here including a lot of people I had never seen a day in my life.

Nolan: "We are about to turn this bitch up!"

Me: "Yes and you are about to get a man tonight!"

Nolan: "Eh. I'm not looking for anybody.."

Me: "Yeah because you're obsessed with the taken guy.."

Nolan: "I am not obsessed child. I don't even like him!"

Me: "Nolan you keep lying to yourself.."

Nolan: "Oh baby do you really wanna go there?"

Me: "I already know what you're gonna say and the answer is no!"

Nolan: "Hendia you keep lying to yourself."

Me: "Shut up."

I pushed his shoulder, rolling my eyes..

Nolan: "There's your sister."

Nolan and I started walking towards her and she turned around before giving a smile.

Me: "You look so good!"

Nolan: "You do!"

Adeana: "Look at you two! Nolan the eyeshadow? YESSSS!"

Nolan: "Thank you!"

Adeana: "You guys remember Elijah and I's friends, right?"

She moved out of the way and Nolan's eyes shot over to mine as we realized who they were! These were the same ANTI-LGBTQ friends who have been disrespecting Nolan since our senior year of high school because he's gay. The fact that Adeana is still friends with them is beyond me. It was six of them.

Nolan: "Oh, how could I forget the people who bullied me for years.."

"Oh Nolan, we weren't bullying you." The guy said to Nolan.

Nolan: "Really? Last time I recall you all called me a f*g and a dick sucker! Then y'all jumped me and beat me until my nose broke."

They all just looked at each other, silently.

Me: "Let's see what lie they're gonna come up with now."

Nolan: "Oh maybe it's gonna be the one about me breaking my nose by running into a pole."

Me: "Or maybe the one when they joked about your mom being sick and said they weren't talking about her?"

Nolan: "Ah, see I didn't even remember that one."

Nolan and I just let out a fake laugh before giving them all bitch faces.

Me: "Yeah, all of you are so of shit. Deana I love you, but why are you still friends with them?"

Adeana: "They were there for me at my worst times, and they've been my best friends since freshman year."

Me: "Yeah, but if I found out my friends were homophobic, I'd drop them. Besides they were literally twenty bullying a minor!"

Adeana: "Hendia don't do this with me right now!"

I threw my hands up, taking a few steps back..

Me: "You keep hanging with them, that's on you if you get a bad reputation for it.."

Nolan rose his eyebrow at Adeana, smiled, and walked off..

We then sat down on this sofa, watching people walk in and judging them.

Nolan: "Some of the guys here are so hot, but I'm so not interested."

Me: "You only want one person, I know.."

Nolan: "Hendia stop!"

Me: "What?"

Nolan: "Saying that I like him! I don't anymore."

Me: "Nolan I made be a little slow, but I am not dumb."

Nolan: "I know, but I don't like him.."

Me: "Okay I'll leave you alone.."

Nolan smiled at me, before we looked back at the door, seeing some girl walk inside with a yellow and black dress on with orange heels. I know clothes are clothes, but girl what is this? It's giving ghetto prom dresses. Nolan and I bursted into loud laughter, which made people stare at us.

After a few seconds of jokes, Nolan's laugh randomly stopped before his eyes grew wide. He was still looking at the front door and I was confused. I turned to see Geo, Ryder, Ryder's girlfriend, and this other group of boys standing there. They were wearing all black casual clothing and they looked like mafia men. Nolan and I stood up, walking over to them.

Me: "Hi there."

Geo: "What's up."

Me: "What are you guys doing here?"

Geo: "Uh, this is a public party, right?.."

I couldn't help to laugh at Geo's mocking of me.

Me: "You're funny."

Geo: "I know."

Ryder: "Hey Nolan."

Nolan: "Hey Ryder."

They were staring into each other's souls until Ryder's girlfriend stepped up, looking Nolan up and down.

His Girlfriend: "So, this is the gay male who's friends with me boyfriend?"

Nolan looked at me then at her.

Nolan: "Yes I am."

His Girlfriend: "Um."

Ryder: "Is that a problem?"

She looked shocked that Ryder took Nolan's side over hers.

His Girlfriend: "I guess not."

Nolan: "You guess?!"

I leaned over to Nolan..

Me: "I am most definitely getting a homophobic vibe from this wannabe rich bitch."

Nolan: "We're in a party full of these homophobes."

Me: "Disgusting!"

She was still looking Nolan up and down.

Nolan: "Yeah, come on before I dog walk this hoe around this party."

Nolan and I walked away together, making our way somewhere else that wasn't by this skank. The light dimmed down slowly before pink and clear lights came on, getting the dance floor lit. We were all dancing. While we were dancing, Twerk by City Girls came on and I already knew it was time for Nolan to act out!

Nolan kneeled down, tying his shoes tight and Adeana gathered around Nolan before the beat dropped and Nolan started dancing. Nolan was doing things that I never he could do, but I was living for it! He stood up, making eye contact with the group of homophobes standing the corner.

Me: "Minus Ryder, but not the homophobes talking shit together."

Nolan: " Get back for me."

I stepped back, watching Nolan pick up his leg high, causing my eyes to grow wide. He then dropped down into a split and people began screaming so loud we couldn't even hear the music anymore. Nolan was twerking in the split before he blew a kiss towards the shit talkers, smacking his ass over and over telling them to kiss it.

The looks on their faces were priceless. Ryder had the look shock, but he also had a huge smile on his face. Ryder took a sip of his drink before then he walked away from his girlfriend and went somewhere else. Nolan got up, thanking everyone before he walked off to get himself a drink and I followed him.

Me: "Popped off again! Bad bitch energy."

Nolan: "Yes ma'am and I'm not even sweating."

Me: "Did you see the look on Ryder's face?"

Nolan: "No why?"

Me: "He was eating that shit up!"

Nolan: "You're lying."

Me: "I'm telling you that boy likes you!"

Nolan: "No he doesn't. He has a girlfriend."

Me: "That's a whole cover up!"

Nolan: "No it is not."

Me: "Best believe it is."

Nolan: "I'm not about too play with you."

Me: "Don't believe me if you don't want to, but watch!"

Nolan: "Whatever you say."

As I was standing on side of Nolan, waiting for him to finish his drink, I heard my phone vibrating over and over. I checked it to see that I had three attachments from that same unknown number. I looked at the photos to see they were of me, standing exactly in the same spot I was right now. I couldn't believe what I had just seen.

This guy was in the same room as me! I looked around everywhere, but there was no one who looked like they were up to no good. My phone then went off again. I checked it and he sent me a message telling me to go somewhere private or else he'd stab my sister.

I froze up after seeing that message before I looked at Nolan.

Nolan: "Are you okay?"

Me: "Yeah I have to go to the bathroom, but I'll be back.."

Nolan: "Um."

Nolan looked so confused, but I just walked away and I started looking around for the bathroom until I finally found it. I walked in before locking the door. He called me, sending fear down my body, but I still answered.

The Guy: "Where are you?"

Me: "I'm not telling you that.."

The Guy: "Are you sure you wanna have problems?"

Me: "Listen here, you wanna hurt me, not my sister! Let's leave it that way!"

The Guy: "Fine, we can keep it that way. As long as you keep your mouth shut.."

Me: "About what?"

The Guy: "Me!"

Me: "Why should I?"

The Guy: "Because I'm spearing you your life, for now.."

Me: "Oh thank you so much for saying that you're gonna kill me eventually.."

The Guy: "I see why people hated you in high school.."

Me: "High school? How the fuck do you know anything about me from high school?"

The Guy: "I've talked with people.."

Me: "You're lying!"

The Guy: "Do not call me a fucking liar!"

Me: "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHO YOU ARE, just don't hurt anyone please!"

The Guy: "I can't keep that promise.."

Me: "Why can't you just leave me alone? PLEASE!"

The Guy: "I will leave you alone when you're dead.."

I hung up the phone, terrified even more than before. I unlocked the bathroom door before I walked out of the bathroom. I began walking back over to Nolan. I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into someone, almost dropping my phone. Before it could hit the floor, someone caught it and gave it to me. I looked up to see that it was Geo.

Me: "Thanks."

Geo: "Are you okay? You look scared again."

Me: "I'm fine!"

Geo: "You don't have to yell.."

Me: "Sorry."

My phone began to ring again and I looked at it, and it was the guy. I instantly hid my phone from Geo, causing suspicion to build up.

Geo: "Hendia was that who I think it was?"

Me: "No."

Geo: "Hendia don't lie to me.."

Me: "What? I'm not."

Geo: "Hendia.l

My phone rung again and I declined the call, causing him to reach behind my back and try grabbing it, but I pushed him away.

Geo: "What happened to that promise?!"

Me: "I'm keeping the promise.."

Geo: "Well let me see your phone.."

He kept trying to grab my phone, but I wasn't going for it.

Me: "You aren't my parent so you have no right to ask me for my phone."

Geo: "I don't give a shit. I am still your friend who cares about you.."

Me: "If you're my friend, you should trust me.."

Geo: "HENDIA IF YOU WANT ME TO TRUST YOU, STOP LYING! If you want to keep lying then fine, but I can't be friends with someone like that."

He began walking away from me, and I was not about to lose a good friend who I did make a promise to just for my lies. I walked behind him, tapping his shoulder.

Me: "Geo stop walking please."

Geo: "What?!"

Geo stopped walking before he looked at me. I took a few steps closer to him, grabbing his hand before walking him over to this corner and he leaned against the wall where I stood in from of him.

Me: "I won't lie."

Geo: "Who was that?"

Me: "It was him.."

Geo: "And?"

Me: "Before I bumped into you, I was in the bathroom on the phone with him. He told me that I couldn't tell anyone about him.."

Geo: "Why did he even call you?"

Me: "Because he-"

Geo: "Hendia he what?"

Me: "He's here.."

Geo tried walking away from me, but I softly pulled him back and I kept my hand on his chest so he wouldn't move..

Me: "Geo listen to me! You can't do anything or say anything stupid.."

Geo: "WHY NOT?"

Me: "He said he would stab Adeana.."

Geo: "He what?"

Me: "Promise me you won't do anything dumb.."

Geo: "How do you know HE won't do anything dumb?!"

Me: "I don't know Geo.."

Geo: "See.."

Me: "How about this.."

Geo: "What?"

Me: "I can just hang with you for the rest of the night? I mean you aren't doing besides drinking your life away.."

Geo: "Yeah I know.."

Me: "That leads me to my question..Are YOU okay?"

Geo: "Yeah I am 100 % fine.."

Me: "You sure?"

Geo: "Yes.."

Me: "Okay.."

We heard the crowd start screaming, causing Geo and I to go check it out. We walked onto the dance floor, seeing Nolan twerking on Ryder and Ryder feeling all up on him.

Me: "Where is the girlfriend?"

Geo: "I have no idea and I honestly don't care.."

So many questions were running through my head at the point. Where is his girlfriend? I mean yeah it was low key wrong that this was happening, but she's a bitch, so I didn't care. I was also wondering what happened to Ryder not being gay? This all happened so fast and I was enjoying the show.

Geo: "This is so confusing. Didn't they just meet a month ago?"

Me: "I guess it was love at first sight. Hell I don't know I'm just as confused as you, but it's just a dance so let's not do the most."

Geo: "No, I knew this was going to happen so I'm going to do the most!"

Me: "True.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 33.4K 58
₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ׂׂׂׂૢ་༘࿐...
62.5M 2.6K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
8.9K 767 100
Deception is an irresistible thing. It shows you how far you're willing to go to get what you want. It shows you what you want to see, but in the end...
42K 744 36
ɴᴏᴠᴇʟʟᴀ (+18) After a few poor life choices, Patricia 'Trixie' Gray ends up in Vegas working as a stripper. Just when life was already low for her, s...