The Contract That saved my Br...

By sel_evelyn

What are you willing to help your only sibling? Would you do anything? Well, Alexandra didnt quiet had option... More

The Contract... that saved my brother but not me
Chapter 1: My new life & home
Chapter 2: Ian and Kyle
Chapter 3: He likes me?
Chapter 4: Alex + Ian= love ?
Chapter 5: Engaged
Chapter 6: How about we try?
Chapter 7: Our first date
Chapter 8: Too good to be true...
Chapter 9: Kyle
Chapter 10: Hoping
Chapter 11: Getting better...
Chapter 12: Uncle Luis
Chapter 13: Three more days
Chapter 14: Disaster comes knocking
Chapter 15: My wedding day
Chapter 16: Extended
Chapter 17: Going back home
Chapter 18: The Truth Comes out
Chapter 19: After the truth
Chapter 20: Hope
Chapter 21: What should I do?
Chapter 22: Auction and Love
Chapter 23: Finding peace?
Chapter 24: Cheated
Chapter 25: Past and Present
Chapter 26: I am free
Chapter 27: Life goes on
Chapter 28: Wrong deal
Chapter 29: Baby surprise
Chapter 30: Another surprise???
Chapter 31: I still want him
Chapter 32: The truth finally comes out
Chapter 33: Time flies
Chapter 34: Finding Alex
Chapter 35: Continue Finding Alex
Chapter 36: Babies Time
Chapter 37: Finalizing
Chapter 38: The start of the end Part 1
Chapter 39: 38 continued
Chapter 40: Missing
Chapter 41: The start of the end Part II
Chapter 42: The Final Result
Time Passes By: The End
Ending Two (Alternative Ending)

Chapter 16: Honeymoon

7.6K 267 15
By sel_evelyn

IAN POV:

I am waiting for Alex to come out of her room. Kyle is here with me waiting for her as well.

"Did you really have sex with Summer?" he asks.

"What do you think?" I ask him.

He shrugs, "I don't know."

I sigh, "I didn't even touch her. I didn't sleep with her. I told you."

"Okay, I am ready." Alex says. I take her hand and we walk to the party.

There is a trial of red roses leading to the exit. Alex just smiles and waves to everyone like a princess. I see my dad and sister clapping in cheer. Alex's mom is crying in happiness. He just stands there looking at me like if he is going to kill me. Uncle Luis is so drunk that he is hanging from Gil's shoulder.

We finally are outside. There is a white BMW parked with the traditional cans that are tied on the back of the car and the "We are married" sign.

Elizabeth stops in front of us. She smiles, "Now, please, take care of my daughter. Be a good man to her. Be a good husband as well. I give you my total blessing."

Alex is holding my hand so tight. I turn and see that she is trying not to cry and beg for help.

"Bye sweetie," Elizabeth hugs her. Alex hugs her back so tight.

"I love you mom," she whispers.

"I love you too mija," Elizabeth says as she pulls away.

Johnny comes with Uncle Luis to hug Alex.

"Son, can I give you a proper hug?" my dad asks.

I just nod. I hug him and see Jennifer behind him. She just gives me a faint smile.

I pull away, "Bye. I'll see you all in a week."

"Wait," Kyle comes running towards me.

"What?" I ask.

Kyle gives me some keys.

"They are the keys for the boat. I forgot that I still had them," he says.

I get the keys and put them on my pocket.

Alex comes to my side and tells me she is ready.

"Hope you have a great night," dad says.

We walk to the car and Alex hopes in. I go in and start the car.

Alex turns to the window and sees her family.

"Bye," she whispers.

It hurts me the way she said it; as if every bad emotion she is feeling is my fault. I can't make her feel better because she won't listen to me.

I begin the long drive to our honeymoon spot.

ALEX POV:

I slept on the way to our spot.

Ian taps my shoulder, "Alex, wake up. We are here."

I rub my eyes and look out the window. It is pretty dark but I can see the shape of a small house.

Ian opens the door and I get outside. It is drizzling and I run for shelter. Ian opens the door and turns the lights on.

It is a cabin house but it has a modern twist. I walk in.

"I get the stuff from the car."

Ian leaves outside.

I take off my shoes and let my hair down. Great, I am in hell now.

There is a fireplace that is burning bright. I get closer to it before I get cold. The door soon opens and I hear the suitcases fall.

"Snap, it is raining hard now," Ian says.

His hair is super wet as well as the rest of him. He takes off his tux and shoes.

He puts my suitcase in front of me and tells me to get the room on the right.

"Goodnight," he says. He gets his suitcase and goes to his room. So that's it?

So he isn't going to force me to be sleep in the same room as he?

I am standing there looking around the house. There is only the light of the fireplace and the lighting outside.

I go to my room. It is simple. It has a small bed with brown colors tones in the covers and a mini closet. There is a wooden drawer next to my bed with a lamp. The only nice thing about the room is that it has a glass slide door to the outside.

I see the lighting striking the ground as if it was mad at it. The thunder follows with a roar that may scare even the bravest lion.

I cover the door with the white curtains that hanged on top.

I change into a white satin pajama dress and go to bed.

I look at my ring.

"Great," I whisper.

NEXT DAY:

I open my eyes to see the brown wooden wall. I realize I am married now. I am Ian's wife.

I sit and look out the door. It is sunny and windy.

I go out to the living room and see no one. I decide to go to the kitchen to fetch something to eat. I look in the refridgetor and there is nothing!

Really?

I look everywhere for food or coffee but there is nothing.

"Morning," Ian walks in. I turn around and see him without a shirt only his black pajama pants.

Oh gosh, I totally forgot how his body looked.

"Alex, you okay?"

I snap out of his trance of his abs. "What?"

He shakes his head, "Nothing."

"There is no food," I say.

"Yeah, I know," Ian answers.

"Why didn't you buy any? I am starving!"

He rolls his eyes at me. "Because there is food outside. We need to fetch it."

What?

I chuckle, "What the hell do you mean?"

Ian goes away then comes back with shoes on and a white t-shirt. He goes outside. I follow him to the porch and stand there. He is walking to a little house then I see feathers going everywhere.

"Please don't tell me there are chickens in there," I think out loud.

Ian comes out after like 10 minutes with a basket filled with eggs.

Great, we have a farm.

"Here, make some eggs if you want." Ian gives me the basket and steps inside.

"Whoa," I follow him, "you are telling me we need to kill animals to get food around here?"

He stops in front of his room and turns to me. "Yes, there are pigs and cows as well. If you get hungry just shoot one of them."

"No! What kind of honeymoon is this?" I ask.

Ian laughs, "You are so funny. There is no honeymoon only an illusion. We need to disappear in order for people to think we are in a honeymoon, understand?"

I guess. "Are you really serious about killing animals? Why can't we just get food like all people do?"

"Well, I thought, before all of this crap happened, since you liked the outdoors it be cool to have a farm and natural food. I thought you would like the idea to live small not big with mansions and caviar."

He closes the door on me.

I look down on the eggs, "Sorry, I am super hungry."

I go to the kitchen and start to cook. I crack open the eggs into a bowl and begin to fry them on the pan.

The eggs are done and I sit to begin to eat.

"Here," Ian comes in with a plastic bag. "I told Sam to go buy some bread, milk, and orange juice."

I get a cup and pour some juice.

"There are some eggs you know," I say.

Ian nods, "Yeah."

I sit back and eat my eggs. There not that bad at all, they taste even better than the store ones.

Ian toasts some bread and walks out to his room.

....

I shower and put on a white sun dress. I get my cowboy brown boots with pink little flowers on them and head outside. It is sunny with no clouds and some wind. I sit on a long chair and lay down.

I wonder what my family is doing. I wonder if Kyle is okay.

"Alex,"

I see Sam at the glass door.

"Hey," I say.

"I will be here for your service as well as Mr. Wilson's."

"Thanks Sam," I lightly smile.

He nods and goes away.

I chill for a while then I head back inside. I see Ian on the couch with the TV on.

He spots me and tells me to get into something pretty.

"Why?" I ask.

"Just do it," Ian says.

"Whatever."

He later knocks on my door. "Come on, we need to go!"

Ugh!

I just put on jeans, a vest, and my long black boots.

"There, you don't have to pissy," I say. I push him off and head outside.

I see a Jeep on the driveway.

Ian gets my arm and turns me to him.

"Let me go!"

"First, stop being a bitch and second go back and change,"

"No, I want to wear this," I exclaim.

I get my arm back and walk into the Jeep.

I wait for him to come but he just stands there. I hear him say that I am a bitch. He throws me a brown big jacket through the window and it hits me face.

"What the hell?" I yell.

"What?"

He turns on the car and begins to drive.

"You are so immature," I murmur.

He chuckles without humor. "Look who is talking in here! I am the immature one?"

"Yes and a bastard."

He stops the car and turns to me. His eyes burns into my soul making me feel guilty.

"I think you should get off," he whispers.

What?

"I don't even know where we are," I say.
"Well, you should just shut up, pretend you are happy when you see this people and just stop acting this way. You are getting on my last drop of patience Alex."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 9K 28
The first day of Senior year went fine for Jordyn Samuels. She was running for student body president and she has alot of support from her friends an...
138K 263 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
16.5K 1K 49
Anatassia Beverly Hills the most clueless girl on the planet earth. Daughter of famous Diego and Ciara Hills owners of fashion company. Not a fan of...
1.1M 26.3K 33
"I just want to protect you," Peter told me. *slowburn* Y/N Stark is the daughter of Tony Stark. When she finally convinces him to go to a real schoo...