XOXO | YOONMIN |

By Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... More

πƒπ’π¬πœπ₯𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Hello there, π˜₯𝘒π˜₯π˜₯𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

Pills N Potions

3.2K 243 175
By Benikru

⚠️ Trigger warning! ⚠️

Loud ringing cut through the air and bright red lights flashed in a repeating cycle. Fists and legs were thrown in all directions- the owners hoping for the knuckles or the soles to connect with the pale man in the middle of the chaos.

One of the men stood up from the ground and stumbled towards Yoongi with a sneer. He raised his meaty hand and reeled his fist back, and as he was swinging his knuckles towards Yoongi's cheekbone, the pale man whirled around and grabbed his wrist. Yoongi ripped the man into his direction before swinging him towards another guy that lunged at him.

The two men collided with pain filled groans before falling to the ground in a heap. Yoongi didn't even get to spare them a glance because another man swung his fist at him. Yoongi dodged by bending backwards, only for a foot to hit him in the side and make him stumble into another guy. The man caught him with a smug smirk and immediately turned him around, restraining his wrists.

A bead of sweat rolled down Yoongi's temple and his hair stuck to his forehead, harsh pants left his chapped lips as he dragged his eyes over the men surrounding him. Some of them were laying on the ground unconscious, others were groaning in pain and slowly trying to get up, while others were glaring and sneering back at him with blood dripping down their noses and the skin bellow their eyes slowly turning a light blue.

"Had enough?" Yoongi raised a cocky brow, allowing his eyes to momentarily find Geonwu, who didn't look as smug and confident as before. But who would be, if they watched Yoongi fight all alone against so many men and still rise to the top?

"There's eleven of you! Fucking get him!" Geonwu shouted in pure anger and a hint of fear. He stomped over to one of the groaning men and slammed his foot into the guy's side, "Get up and fight him!" Geonwu shouted, only to receive a furious glare from the other.

A raspy laugh filled the air between them- the noise mixing together with the loud blares of the alarms. Geonwu stared back at Yoongi in horror as the red lights caressed his darkened features and made his smirk appear more devilish, "Come fight me yourself." Yoongi hissed lowly without breaking eye-contact. The prisoners shared a look and turned to peer at Geonwu for an answer, but he merely shifted uneasily and eyed an unconscious man laying by his feet, "Or are you too scared?" Yoongi taunted through a mocking chuckle.

Geonwu swallowed down a mouthful of saliva and gave his men a sharp look, "Bring him to me." Geonwu spat harshly before spinning around on his heel and stomping away.

The smirk on Yoongi's face crumbled and eyes bounced back to the men glancing at each other before shrugging and walking towards him. The look on Yoongi's face was eerily calm and his body was completely relaxed in the man's hold. His still posture and calm demeanour created a feeling of wariness and doubt in the pits of the men's stomaches. Their footsteps slowed down and they waited for someone else to strike first, and eventually, someone did.

One of the men wanted to take Yoongi by surprise and decided to leap forward with his fist already reeled back. But Yoongi had been eyeing all of them with narrowed eyes, and he noticed as the man's breath hitched and fingers twitched before pouncing forward.

Before the knuckles could connect with Yoongi's jaw and leave behind a nasty mark of dark blue, Yoongi's legs slipped off of the ground so that his body-weight was fully held up by the man behind him. Yoongi raised his legs and slammed them in the first guy's chest- the force of the shove causing the man behind him to stumble back and tumble over.

Yoongi hit the ground and rolled around before pushing off of the ground and sliding his legs underneath the man closest to him. The guy slammed into the ground with a groan and winced at the stinging sensation rushing through his wrist.

A hand curled around Yoongi's ankle and pulled him backward. Yoongi hissed as his shirt rode up and exposed his stomach to the cold floor. He pushed his palms against the ground and rolled onto his back before raising his leg and slamming it into the man's smirking face. He, too, released a loud yelp and stumbled back- his hands flew up to his face and legs gave out to allow him to plop down to the ground.

Yoongi jumped up to his feet and flinched back as two men came barrelling towards them. He merely rolled his eyes as they slammed into each other and crumbled by his feet, "Pathetic." Yoongi spat at the wincing men, easily stepping over them while wiping away the sweat resting on his brow.

Yoongi stood still and spun around in a circle. Another man jumped forward with a loud war-cry falling from his lips, followed by another guy and another. Number one took a swing at Yoongi, only for Yoongi to grab him by the back of his throat and knee him in the stomach. The man fell to the ground just as number two slammed his foot in the back of Yoongi's knee.

Yoongi's leg gave out and knee slammed against the ground. He briefly winced with a low hiss- feeling a sharp ripple of pain shoot through his bone. He saw something black swiftly move in his direction and caught the foot in the last moment before it could connect with his chest and knock all the oxygen out of his lungs.

Yoongi's head snapped up and hands tightened around third guy's ankle. The guy's eyes widened at the murderous glint coating Yoongi's eyes, and quiet pleads began to stumble past his lips as he tried to rip his leg out of Yoongi's hold. But the gang leader ignored the pleads, and smirked up at the guy before twisting his leg harshly to the side. A loud crack reached Yoongi's ears, followed by an ear piercing scream of agony.

Yoongi released the leg and watched the man tumble to the ground like a sack of potatoes. Yet it seemed that Yoongi had been celebrating too quickly because the next thing he knew, his head swung to the side with a shot of pain slamming into the side of his face. Yoongi's face scrunched up and the entire side of face burned as he slowly straightened out and turned to face the inmate, that punched him. Yoongi could feel something warm drip down his cheekbone and as he pressed the pads of his fingers against the warm liquid, he realised that it was blood.

Yoongi pulled back his hand and peered down at the red substance coating his fingers. The emotion on his face washed away in a quick second and his gaze slowly lifted to look into the eyes of the sneering inmate. The corners of Yoongi's lips twitched and a huff of amusement left his lips before he wiped away the blood and rose from the ground.

The guy gulped and took a wary step back, his fists rose and shoulders hunched as Yoongi quirked a brow and took a step towards him. The edge of Yoongi's lips lifted into an empty smile before Yoongi effortlessly slid forward. His knuckles connected with underside of the inmate's jaw before he twisted around and raised his foot- slamming it into the chest of the man, who tried to sneak up on him.

Both men fell to the ground with thuds and loud whimpers- one rolling around and trying to clear up his vision, while the other desperately tried to suck in a breath.

Yoongi watched them with harsh pants falling from his lips and eyes narrowing into a glare, "Is that all?" Yoongi pushed out a scoff in between harsh breaths. He slowly turned around and eyed the men littering the floor. Some were standing off to the side and rethinking their choices as they stared at the unconscious and fallen men. A hint of fear touched their features, while others were consumed by blood-thirst, which led to them leaping up to their feet and dashing towards Yoongi.

The look on Yoongi's face blanked out and he easily deflected the blow by allowing the fist to slam against his palm. The guy pushed his full body weight onto Yoongi and used his other hand to deliver a blow against Yoongi's exposed ribs. Yoongi hissed at the rush of pain shooting through his side, only to twist the guy's hand around a second later and slide his legs underneath the man's.

The man slammed into the ground, yet his hand stayed locked in Yoongi's, which led to another loud crack to fill the air as his shoulder got dislocated. Yoongi harshly threw the hand away and prepared to grab another guy that was slowly raising from the ground, only for a loud shout to cut through the air,

"That's enough!"

Yoongi's brows furrowed, creating a create between them, and his head swung around in the direction of the voice. The emotion on his face washed away in the blink of an eye and he straightened out as he took in the sight in front of him. An inmate with raven black hair, that was shaved into a buzz cut, and a small piercing in his top lip, stood behind Jimin. A sharp knife was pushed against Jimin's throat, yet despite the danger he was in, Jimin had the audacity to roll his eyes and scoff.

"Seriously? Is this really necessary?" Jimin grumbled- his voice light and dripping with irritation. He placed a hand on his waist and jutted out his hip, completely ignoring the sharp blade digging into his skin.

"Shut up!" The smaller and obviously younger boy behind Jimin hissed under his breath. His eyes bounced back to Yoongi, who raised an amused brow and took a small step towards them, only for the younger ravenette to gulp and jump back, "Stand back! I have your whore!" He exclaimed through quivering lips and wide eyes.

"Excuse y-"

"Is that so?" Yoongi huffed out a small chuckle as he took another step forward as if to test the waters. And when the boy jerked back and accidentally sliced the knife against Jimin's throat- creating a shallow and small cut, Yoongi immediately froze and allowed his cocky smirk to crumble.

"I think that's enough, kid, put down the knife and get out of here." Yoongi grumbled, placing his hands behind his back and connecting them. His eyes monetarily connected with the ones of Jimin, but slid back to the younger boy a second later.

The young ravenette shook his head and glanced around- taking in the red tinted hallway and the beaten men, "No." he hissed, tightening his grip on the knife and digging it deeper into Jimin's milky skin.

The look on Jimin's face hardened as he felt a droplet of blood roll down the length of his throat, "Okay, that's enough." Jimin spat and grabbed onto the boy's wrist. He pushed the hand away from his throat and reeled back his elbow before slamming it into the boy's face. The grip on the knife fell off, allowing Jimin to spin around and plunge the knife into the boy's throat.

The boy's eyes widened and breath got knocked out of his lungs. His hands flew up to pull out the knife and Jimin watched as the tip of the knife appeared on the other side of his throat before sliding out. The knife fell to the ground with a clutter, followed by gurgles coming from the boy. Blood leaked out of the wound on his throat and his bloody hands reached out to latch onto Jimin, but the lavender haired angel merely brushed him away and stepped back.

The boy fell to the ground with gurgles leaving his lips, while Jimin turned to face an annoyed Yoongi, "Was killing him really necessary?" Yoongi muttered in frustration, eyeing the dying boy briefly before peering back at Jimin.

A smirk pulled at Jimin's lips as he sauntered towards Yoongi- stepping over unconscious and groaning men while walking, "You're a gang leader, Yoon, you should know that killing the ones who threaten our lives..." Jimin trailed off as he stopped in front of Yoongi. His hands found their way to the bottom of Yoongi's shirt and he tugged at it softly before leaning in and pressing his plump lips against Yoongi's cheek, "...is necessary." Jim in breathed out against Yoongi's pale cheek.

Yoongi's jaw clenched and a deep sigh left his lips, his eyes fluttered shut to control his temper, "Not always." Yoongi murmured quite softly, making sure that Jimin was the only one who heard him. His eyes peeled back open as he felt Jimin hum and press another kiss to his cheek, but as he opened his eyes, he noticed two men looming behind Jimin.

Yoongi's eyes widened in alarm and hands reached out to grab Jimin and pull him away, but before he could move a muscle, pain shot through the back of his skull and everything went dark.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

   A bucket of ice cold water splashed onto Yoongi- soaking into his hair and dripping onto his clothes- making the grey shirt turn a shade darker. The pale man jumped and woke with a gasp, his head pounded and skin prickled from the cold. He peeled his eyes open, only to be blinded by bright lights flashing into his eyes. Yoongi's head fell forward and chin touched his chest before he blinked away the blurriness in his eyes and peered up at the man glaring down at him.

An invisible string of amusement pulled Yoongi's lips into a cocky grin before he pushed out a snort, "Really?" Yoongi taunted, eyeing Geonwu like he was a piece of toilet paper stuck to the sole of his shoe. A flash of rage zipped past Geonwu's face from the look he was receiving, resulting in his curled fists and clenched jaw.

Yoongi's cat-like eyes dragged away from Geonwu to take in the room around him. He quickly realised that they were located in the laundry room of the prison. The work tables were empty and bright orange uniforms were thrown into a pile in the corner of the room. The lights were switched on, allowing them to fall onto the faces of Yoongi and Geonwu, who were the only ones in the room.

The room was eerily silent- the only sound coating the air being shallow breaths and small gasps. Yoongi's eyes followed the sound, but they led him to stare at Geonwu's stomach since he was in the way of the source of the sound. A perfectly shaped brow cocked upward, followed by Yoongi's eyes sliding up to meet the ones of Geonwu.

Geonwu's bald head glistened in the bright lights- a bead of sweat rolled down his temple, only to be wiped away by the sleeve of his shirt. A hint of smugness touched Geonwu's features before he rasped out a chuckle, "Suga, we could've been partners, could've ruled this prison and escaped together. We could've joined our gangs and been the most powerful men in all Korea." Geonwu shook his head with a mocking sigh and bent down to face Yoongi's tied up form better.

But just as Yoongi's eyes were about to follow Geonwu, they caught onto something else. As Geonwu bent down, he finally revealed the source of the small gasps and barely audible whimpers. Jimin laid on the cold tiles on the opposite side of Yoongi. His hands were tied behind his back and chest was pressed against the tiles. Jimin's clothes were drenched in ice cold water, making them cling to his body, and small shivers rocked through his form. His lavender hair stuck to his forehead and eyes were slitted as he stared back at Yoongi. A droplet of blood rested on the edge of his trembling, blue lips and shallow breaths slipped past his nostrils.

"Now instead of being partners, I'm going to take everything from you. Starting from Jimin over there." Geonwu released a snicker and jabbed his thumb over his shoulder and into the direction of Jimin.

A mouthful of saliva slid down Yoongi's throat and his eyes flickered away from Jimin's trembling form and over to Geonwu. Their eyes clashed together- Yoongi's shining with amusement, causing the smugness in Geonwu's eyes to crack and crumble.

"You really think he is my everything?" Yoongi's voice was light and airy, it was laced with a hint of mocking and condescension, "Please. I'm a gang leader and Jimin is nothing more than a hole for me to fuck." Yoongi's eyes rolled around in a circle as he scoffed before smirking up at Geonwu, "Ill tell you a little secret..." Yoongi trailed off and pushed against the orange uniforms tied around his chest, that kept him glued to the chair, "Theres plenty of people in the world I can replace him with. Kill him, see if I care." Yoongi challenged as he fell back into the chair and completely relaxed against it.

A tension coated silence hung lowly in the air between the two men as they stared into each other's eyes. Geonwu had been struck into a moment of silence from Yoongi's challenging answer, but he soon snapped out of his shock when Yoongi snorted and sunk further into the chair.

Despite being the one looming over the pale, tied-up man, Geonwu didn't feel like he was in control of the situation. The raw arrogance and dominance radiating off of Yoongi, caused a flame to light up in the pit of Geonwu's stomach, which led to him doing something spontaneous.

Geonwu swiftly turned around and marched towards the frail form of Jimin. He bent down and grabbed Jimin by the back of his throat, earning himself a small cry of pain in return, before viciously dragging him across the floor. Jimin's face was scrunched into a grimace and small pants fell from his lips. He tried to keep up with Geonwu's quick pace, only to fail and allow the bald male to drag him over to Yoongi.

The small smirk on Yoongi's face never faltered as Geonwu threw Jimin's body at his feet. The only response from Jimin was the small gasp of pain as he collided with the floor, but otherwise his body stayed limp and eyes were hazy. Drool slipped past his parted lips and touched the corner of his mouth.

Yoongi was confused and concerned as he peered down at Jimin. He didn't understand what had happened to the younger to put him in such a state. Yoongi pressed his lips into a thin line and lifted his head in order to look up at Geonwu.

"Kill him, huh?" Geonwu sneered, reaching his arm behind himself and pulling out a small switchblade. The blade flipped out and glinted in the lighting as Geonwu bent down and pulled Jimin up to his knees.

Yoongi watched as Jimin was barely able to hold himself up and his head rolled do the side as if his cervical spine had been removed. Jimin's eyes were lifeless and unfocused, and lips parted to release shallow gasps of air. Yoongi's features momentarily darkened before he exhaled a deep sigh and watched as Geonwu brought the blade down and pressed it at the base of Jimin's throat.

The tension rose and sprinkled across the room like freshly fallen snow. Yoongi's face showed nothing but arrogance and amusement, yet as you looked closer, his curled fists and tense shoulders displayed how furious he was about the situation.

Geonwu's chest stayed still and not a single breath left him, his eyes were squinted into a vicious glare and fingers slightly trembled as he kept them wrapped around the switchblade. He felt Jimin fall against his legs- no longer being able to hold himself up. Geonwu snarled and pressed his palm against Jimin's sweaty forehead before tilting his head back to reveal his neck more.

"Go ahead."

Geonwu's eyes flickered over to Yoongi, who had spoken with a nod of his head and a small smirk on his face. Geonwu gulped, trying to spot even a hint of hesitation or fear in Yoongi's eyes, but the pale man revealed nothing.

"Fine." Geonwu spat, pressing the edge of the blade into Jimin's neck. Jimin's pale skin split apart and released a scarlet red droplet of blood, the droplet rolled down his pale neck and soaked into his shirt, followed by a steady stream of blood as Geonwu slowly dragged the knife across his throat.

A sharp cry of pain escaped Jimin's lips and his hands flew up to his throat. Yoongi sat up straighter and tensed even more as Jimin's eyes cleared up for a brief second- showing off the raw fear and terror he felt as the knife got dragged across his throat.

Geonwu's eyes bounced up to Yoongi to see his reaction, only to see nothing on Yoongi's face, except for a small smile and a raised brow. Their eyes connected once again and Geonwu could immediately see the silent question Yoongi passed onto him 'Are you going to hurry up?'

The grip on the blade loosened and the pace slowed down as Geonwu continued to glare up at Yoongi, all while slitting a whimpering Jimin's throat. And just as the blade touched the middle of Jimin's throat, the knife lifted and Jimin got pushed to the ground.

The tension shattered in the blink of an eye, followed by a barely noticeable sigh of relief from Yoongi and a cry of pain from Jimin. Yoongi's lips stayed stretched apart into a plastic smile as he pushed out a gruff chuckle and tilted his head to the side.

"You wondered why I never accepted your request to be one of my men." Yoongi murmured, sparing a brief glance towards Jimin. He tried to balance out his expression as he watched a steady stream of blood drip out of the slit in Jimin's neck and create a pool of the red liquid underneath him. He watched Jimin's eyes lose the spark in them and began to droop, only to snap back open a second later. Jimin slowly lowered himself to the ground and allowed the side of his face to touch the cold concrete. The pool of blood grew larger until it slid underneath his face and soaked into his lavender locks.

With every droplet of blood and shallow breath leaving Jimin's lips, Yoongi grew more anxious and frantic. His heart pounded in his chest and body nearly grew ragged. He desperately wanted to break through the uniforms tied around him and stop Jimin from bleeding out in front of him, but he knew that he'd be too slow, which would give Geonwu the chance to inflict more damage onto Jimin.

Instead of losing his temper or control over his emotions, Yoongi pressed himself against the chair and tilted his head upward in order to peer up at Geonwu with a lazy grin, "None of your qualities qualify to be a part of my men. You gather men and look at them like they're bellow you, you make them do everything for you and when they fail your tasks, you flee and leave them to deal with the consequences." Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes in a circle, he shifted in the uncomfortable chair and rolled his wrists around, trying to loosen the uniforms wrapped around them.

"You're not loyal or useful to me. If I got into trouble or if someone presented a better opportunity for you to rise to the top, you'd leave me in the dust and use everything you could to destroy me. You aren't even able to gather enough courage to challenge me yourself and try to knock me off my throne, yet you try to propose the idea to be equals." A mocking burst of chuckle rumbled in the pit of Yoongi's throat and punched Geonwu in the face, making him sneer and take a step back as if he was backhanded by Yoongi's words and dry tone.

The corner of Yoongi's lips lifted and he pushed against his restrains in order to come closer to Geonwu, "You...could never be my equal. You...could never reach the power and respect I hold over the heads of my people, because you're nothing but a disgusting scumbag that attacks people when they're the most vulnerable and fails to kill someone who already looks half dead. It's pathetic really." Yoongi threw his head back and allowed another booming laugh to bounce past his pink lips.

Just as Yoongi was about to release a few more insults wrapped in the form of facts, Geonwu reeled his hand back before bringing it against Yoongi's face. A burst of pain rushed through the side of Yoongi's face before it swung to the side. His face stung and a snicker left him, only for Geonwu to grab him again and deliver another punch to his cheek. Yoongi hissed at the stinging sensation and blinked lazily down at the limp form of Jimin. The arrogant smile on his face slipped away as he noticed that Jimin's eyes were glued shut and his chest barely moved.

"Ji-"

Yoongi didn't get to finish his fear filled whisper. A hand tangled into his hair and his head got ripped back before a wet towel got shoved over his face. The light never broke through the brown towel, leaving Yoongi to sink into the darkness of his thoughts. The only thing flashing in front of Yoongi's eyes was the image of Jimin's unconscious body laying by his feet with a growing pool of blood underneath him.

And even as Geonwu dipped a bottle of ice cold water over Yoongi's face, shattering Yoongi's ability to breathe and recreating the feeling of drowning, Yoongi's mind was still stuck in the state of frenzy over Jimin dying right in front of him. He desperately tried to suck in a breath and push against the binds, he shook his head side to side, but the towel stayed glued to his face and the water continued to pour over him.

Yoongi's lungs burned and the side of his face stung, he felt like his head was grabbed and was slowly squished together. The desperation to push Geonwu away and suck in a breath slowly vanished and a weird sense of calmness washed over him. His pain paled and all his thought slipped away, leaving Yoongi to sink into the chair and press his parted his lips together.

Just as his eyes began to droop and his consciousness crumbled under his fingers, the towel was ripped away from his face. Yoongi's lips flew open and he sucked in a lungful of air, the light rammed into his eyes, making him flinch and turn away. His chest rose and fell as he sucked in as much air as he could. His eyes lazily blinked up at the grey ceiling, only for a figure to stand over him and cast shadows over his enraged features.

"Motherf-"

Yoongi never got to finish his hostile snarl because Geonwu grabbed him by his cheeks and pried his mouth open before pushing a small pill past his lips. Yoongi's eyes widened as the pill touched his tongue, causing an explosion of bitterness to pinch at his tongue. He ripped his head out of Geonwu's hold and parted his lips to spit the pill out, only for a water bottle to be pushed against his lips. Water poured out of the bottle and rushed down Yoongi's throat, the small pill mixed together with the water and slid away, along with the bitter taste.

The water bottle was pulled away from Yoongi's lips, allowing him to hunch over and release scratchy coughs. His eyes teared up and lungs burned as he sucked in deep, frantic breaths. His head fell forward and he blinked down at the concrete ground, trying to wrap his mind around the fact that he just swallowed an unknown pill that had probably been also given to Jimin.

The soles of Geonwu's shoes smacked against the ground as he manoeuvred around Yoongi before crouching down in front of him, "Taste good?" Geonwu taunted through a predatory grin, he reached out his hand and tried to grab Yoongi by his jaw, only for the gang leader to pull himself away and sneer down at Geonwu, "Oh, now you react? I literally fucking nearly killed him.." Geonwu waved his hand at Jimin's unconscious body, but Yoongi's slitted eyes stayed glued on Geonwu, "Wait, maybe I did kill him. He looks quite dead to me." Geonwu snickered, offering Yoongi a toothy smile and a small shrug.

Yoongi's jaw clenched and lip curled, he leaned forward and lowered his voice into a dangerous growl, "You best pray he's not dead." And with those words, Yoongi leaned back in his chair and looked up at the metal door behind Geonwu.

Geonwu sputtered out a few incoherent words, trying to deflect Yoongi's threat with a few of his own, yet Yoongi's attention stayed glued on the door behind him. Confusion bloomed in Geonwu's chest as Yoongi's eyes began to shimmer with anticipation and excitement, and his lips lifted into a dark smile. Geonwu wondered what was the reason to Yoongi's sudden change of attitude, but then he heard it. The sound of footsteps coming closer and closer to the laundry room.

Geonwu's brows knitted and head turned around in order to look at the door. He was certain that his men would stop anyone that came here until he was done with Jimin and Yoongi, but he was quickly proven wrong when the handle of the door twisted and the door cracked open.

The door swung open and slammed into the wall behind it, and in the doorway stood Jung Hoseok with a raised brow and thin lips. His brown curls fell around his head in messy strands and eyes slowly dragged along the room. His eyes paused on Jimin's unconscious body and the scowl on his face deepened before he looked at Yoongi and Geonwu.

Geonwu blinked in confusion while Yoongi smirked and released a breath of relief. A deep hum escaped from Hoseok's throat before he turned around and looked at Geonwu's men standing behind him. He made eye-contact with both before offering them a nod, "Thank you, gentlemen, you're free to go now."

Geonwu immediately shot up to his feet and took two strides into the direction of Hoseok, "Where do you think you're going!" Geonwu shouted in raw anger, watching his men turn away and rush down the hallway.

Hoseok spared him no mind and merely shut the door behind himself as he stepped into the room. His eyes bounced between Jimin and Yoongi, all while taking steady, confident strides towards Yoongi's tied up form.  The pair maid eye-contact- Hoseok's face going empty and eyes hardening, while Yoongi swallowed down a lump and nodded his head towards Jimin. Hoseok peered down at Jimin and sucked in his cheeks as he finally noticed the blood and small wheezes coming from the smaller male.

Just as Hoseok was about to step in front of Yoongi and untie him, Geonwu jumped in front of him and pushed him away. Hoseok stumbled back a few steps before straightening out and squinting his eyes into a glare.

"I advise you to step aside." Hoseok murmured lowly, hooking his fingers around the edge of his white shirt and pushing it over his elbows. He cocked his head to the side and rose his brow as Geonwu huffed and clenched his hands.

"And what if I don't?" Geonwu spat back, taking a threatening step forward and shielding Yoongi with his body.

A thread of amusement lifted Hoseok's lips into a small smile. He didn't say anything as he stepped forward and leaned down to whisper something into Geonwu's ear.

Hushed murmurs brushed against Yoongi's earlobes as he watched Hoseok mumble something inaudible to Geonwu. The latter straightened out and tensed up with every word leaving Hoseok's lips before releasing a shaky breath and looking down at the ground. Yoongi swallowed thickly and glanced between them, only for Hoseok to suddenly look up and peer right into his eyes. Without breaking eye-contact, Hoseok continued to murmur something to Geonwu before finally straightening out and stepping past the wide eyed man.

"Go."

The word escaped Hoseok lips, causing Geonwu to scramble forward and rush towards the door as if someone was chasing after him. Yoongi's eyes followed after Geonwu until he left the room- his nostrils flared in silent anger and hands clenched around the armrests.

Hoseok approached him with a small huff and bent down to undo his ropes, "Idiot." Hoseok spat- his slim fingers grabbed the uniforms wrapped around Yoongi and quickly ripped them away before throwing them to the ground.

Yoongi exhaled a shaky breath and jumped up to his feet. The quick movement made a ripple of dizziness slam into his head and rush all the way down to his toes. Yoongi groaned and stumbled forward, his foot caught onto Hoseok's shoe and he fell into hoseok, only for Hoseok's hands to settle on his hips and steady him.

Yoongi pressed his hand against his head and shook it side to side, all while wincing and ignoring the weird tingling sensation pinching at his stomach. Once the dizziness vanished and he was able to blink up at Hoseok, he took a step away from him and scampered over to Jimin's unconscious body.

Yoongi fell to his knees next to Jimin, allowing the scarlet red blood to touch his pants and coat the tips of his fingers as he grabbed Jimin and rolled him onto his back. One side of Jimin'a face was covered in his own blood, contrasting against his pale skin and blue lips. A shallow cut ran along his neck until it stopped at the middle of his throat. His clothes and skin was painted in his own blood, his lavender hair dripped with the scarlet red liquid and his brows were furrowed, creating a crease on his forehead.

As Yoongi placed his hand behind Jimin's neck and pulled him into his lap, he pressed his fingers against his throat and checked for a pulse. A small beat of Jimin's heart pumped against the pads of Yoongi's fingers, eliciting a breath of relief from him. Yoongi pushed his arms underneath Jimin and tried to lift him up, only for another pang of dizziness to smack him upside the head.

"Fuck." Yoongi hissed, falling back down to his knees with Jimin in his arms. He peered down at Jimin's limp face as his head rolled to the side and his temple bumped against his chest. Jimin's once pink lips were now cracked and dusted with a light blue colour. His once red cheeks were now in the colour of the first snow of the winter and his once warm body was now ice cold in Yoongi's hold.

Yoongi stared down at Jimin's lifeless face and dragged his eyes down to his chest, he watched his chest barely rise as he inhaled a deep breath before falling once again. Yoongi huffed and swung his head into Hoseok's direction.

The caramel haired male was standing over the two with his arms crossed over his chest and his expression void of all emotion. Hoseok analysed the scene in front of him carefully with a raised brow and squinted eyes, "Help me." Yoongi pleaded quietly, briefly making eye-contact with Hoseok, only to look away a second later.

In the blink of an eye, Hoseok took a step forward and knelt down next to them. He carefully took a hold of Jimin before lifting his limp body into his own lap. Yoongi watched with harsh breaths and droopy eyes as Hoseok grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and effortlessly ripped it off. The sleeve was tied around Jimin's bleeding neck, allowing Jimin's blood to pool out and soak into the material.

Yoongi pressed his tongue against the roof of his mouth and looked away, he shut his eyes and inhaled a shaky breath before turning away from them. Yoongi hunched over and parted his lips before sliding his shaking fingers into his mouth. He shoved two fingers as far as he could, trying to caress the back of his throat with them until he was gagging and wrenching.

"Yoongi, what the fu-"

Yoongi ignored Hoseok's voice and squeezed his eyes shut tighter. He could feel tears well up in his eyes as he shoved his fingers into his throat until his stomach churned and bile rose up his throat. Yoongi quickly ripped his fingers out of his mouth and pressed his hand against the ground instead. Vomit filled Yoongi's mouth before slipping past his lips and spluttering against the ground.

A small tear slid out of Yoongi's eye and rolled down his cheek until it reached his chin. Yoongi twitched and gagged, releasing another mouthful of vomit before finally stopping. He peeled his eyes open and blinked down at the beige coloured pool of vomit resting underneath him. The nasty odour danced through the air and brushed against his nostrils, making Yoongi scrunch up his nose in disgust. He ran his eyes along the vomit until he finally noticed a single white pill sitting next to a piece of carrot.

Yoongi collecting his saliva in his mouth and spat it out, hoping to reduce the vile aftertaste. Unfortunately the aftertaste stayed, making Yoongi's features scrunch up into a grimace. Yoongi pressed his hands against his knees and stood up before turning around to face Hoseok and stumbling towards him. He ignored the look Hoseok sent him and eyed Jimin instead.

"Let's go." Yoongi grumbled lowly, raising his hand and brushing away a droplet of sweat resting on his brow. He walked over to the door and ripped it open before looking at Hoseok over his shoulder. He squinted his eyes and watched carefully as Hoseok easily lifted Jimin's limp body off the ground and into his arms. Hoseok left the room with quick strides and a pair of cat-like eyes observing his every move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.2K 26
Min Yoongi, was an infamous gang leader. Park Jimin, a college student with a past. They meet on a fateful night. With so much chaos in their life...
123K 5.5K 48
everyone knew his name they were scared to speak it because the streets have ears. Park Jimin He was a ruthless mafia boss brutal crime's happened b...
28.3K 1.5K 26
↬Yoonmin au Park Jimin is a ruthless and violent mafia , known for ejecting his targets without any mercy but things start going downhill after he st...
363K 17.4K 28
Abusive father, dead mother, the worst environment to live in, no money- the list could go on and on for Park Jimin. Everything went downhill the mom...